RIP Cassius

RIP to a real nigger!

Not a race mixer either – see video!

Am I wrong Holla Forums? Muslims are filth but let niggers be Islam if they don't want to destroy us and not "kill our race… you're a hater of your people if you want to blot our your race!"

He has balls. Let us celebrate a nigger who had balls!

Vietnam… Yeah I know, but fucking chink wars wrecked America god damn it!

lol

you're a dumb faggot, go back to reddit with your

shit

Its revisionist Islam, has to be because the Quran has unsavory things to say about niggers.

holy shit though, he finally did

I liked his big black diction

"You can give a millions dollars to whites or Jews to fix their community and they will create a paradise… You give that to blacks and they will spend it on bullshit''

Help me Holla Forums I saw him say this shit to niggers and tell them they are fucking up. Where is the video?

what about vietnam? only the most blacked of cuckservatives would hold vietnam war opposition against anybody

Being "He said some great things, but he's black so sagesagesage" is fucking retarded and belongs on cuckchan.

Muslim tho

Cassius Clay knew the score and somehow held the respect of even George Lincoln Rockwell. AFAIK he gave a talk to the American Neo-Nazi party too about the dangers of race-mixing. Rest in peace.

I KNOW I KNOW… BUT I NEED THAT VIDEO WHERE HE CALLED NIGGERS LAZY AND THAT THEY COULD TAKE MONEY AND NOT CREATE ANYTHING

====
ALSO OP VID…. ANTI-RACE MIXING = BASE AS FUCK

THIS

RESPECT!

Slowly coming up the pyramid, next you need to post a smug chinese tapestry.

A real beauty. Rest in peace my nigga

You forgot "SHITPOSTING IS FREESPEECH" at the top of your pyramid

Poor fucked up nigger. The son of a bitch suffered for 30 years before he finally kicked the bucket. Poor dumb bastard.

YOU WANT TO HEAR A SECRET Holla Forums?????

I WAS THERE WHEN AN VERY PUBLIC MOMENT HAPPENED TO HIM — HE WAS IN WHEEL CHAIR…. I HATED LIFE — HATED MEXICANS AND NIGGERS — AND I WAS ABOVE THIS NIGGER!

SO I WANTED TO SPIT ON HIS HEAD AT THE EXACT MOMENT!

BUT I WAS YOUNG SO I DIDN'T…. I LOOKED HIM UP…. PAST ALL THE FUCKING JEW PROPAGANDA…. FOUND OUT HE WAS LIKE US…. FOUND OUT HE WAS BAD AS FUCK….

NEVER REGRETTED IT FOR A MOMENT.

He was pretty based for a nigger, may he rest in peace.

Sounds like something pastor Manning would say.

Pick one you ignorant redditfag.

R.I.P. to a nigger who was worth exponentially more than 99.9% of all other niggers.

NOI is a UFO cult and regular Islam is a militant cult based on Jew fan fiction. both of them want to destroy western civilization though so what's the difference?

Worshipping niggers belongs on cuckchan

Why?

do we need 2 dead nigger muslim threads?

no. I was first

Jew worship is evil

Same horrible shit

my thread better

He wasn't retarded because he was black. He was retarded because he was literally retarded. He took thousands of punches to the face for a quarter of a century.

For once, his retardation wasn't from being a nigger. His retardation was from physical head trauma, you nigger lover.

Hi Jewish,

DID YOU SINK the dRiVE thread jew?

Fuck off, nigger-lover.

He was anti-white and a fucking brain damaged retard.

Just because a nigger doesn't like Jews, doesn't mean you have to gulp his cum like you are, nigger fanboy.

The Jew media loved Muhammad Ali. I do not.

Great Fighter, RIP

Certainly one of the better sort of his kind.

There's already a thread about it you double-nigger

Cassius does deserve respect, decent guy and a good fighter.

yeah, sure… Solid dude.

RIP One of the Good Guys.

Prisoner of conscience, fought guys his own size, loved his people.

Man had wit, courage and heart.

would you not say the exact same thing about niggers?

You bloody idiots!

Don't you see this is the perfect time to plaster OP's video all over the normalfagbook? Muhammad Ali was redpilled on segregation and racemixing, and normalfags can be too.

Yeah, he was a nigger, but at least he'll help spread a red pill in the end.

Use this for what it's worth.

nice trips.

Having one good negro whom I respect is not nigger worship.

Smarter than alot of white people these days

rip

anti white?

I once saw him saying that if you had Chinese people instead of Black people in Housing Projects they would be great neighborhoods.

This would be a great time to find that one too and plug it to wake up some deadbeats.

Tbh if he was white he'd probably be on Holla Forums's short list of the greatest role models of the century and probably damn near tie GLR for the 60s. I'm not going to use shill terms like "honorary aryan" (and on top of the usual reasons it's downright offensive to apply that label to someone who was actually proud of his race), but I'll say that I'd have been honored to break bread with him forty years ago.

Yes this. I have no merchantbook but I recommend this. Let all SJWs know. This guy is a fucking icon to the world and he was red-pilled as fuck. This needs to be spread.

amen and checked

RIP Ali. If only more and more people headed your words and not race mixed. Maybe you didn't fight hard enough for it. But we'll continue that fight.