Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AndyRichter/status/739120887648026625
archive.is/PsY2q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good.

wot
Bye bye nigger.

Tyson Fury is dead? Don't talk shit m8

What, he didn't even get to vote for Trump. Sad!

lol

But he was a muslim nigger.

Quality video.

Did he "spontaneously combust?"

He was a loudmouth nigger, nothing more nothing less.

2:07 someone not on mobile should make a webm

He was based as they come

This.

Muhammad Ali was alive?

He wouldn't have voted for Trump. He criticized him for his proposed temporary ban on Muslim immigration.

The blue-ist blue pill. Next you'll tell me he beleived the holocaust was real!

Neat. Thanks for that one.

He may be a nigger, but he was a race realist, at least.

If he was a race-realist he wouldn't want more muslims in the USA. inb4 islam-is-not-a-race

Top bantz

y'all should watch the webm in
The only way we can fight back against SJWs with swiftness and impact is if we use one of their own.
If a white guy would have said the stuff Muhammad Ali was saying, he would have been called a neo-nazi and ignored.
We need black people like Muhammad Ali and pastor James David Manning to redpill blacks and SJWs and turn them against their own.

the problem with people on Holla Forums is that people are either complete enemies or complete subservient allies, useful idiots falling within the former. You are hurting the cause with this type of thinking

Nigger, do you even Tyson?

I still haven't looked into him yet, but it just sounds like standard in-group preference. That means he's going to openly fight for his team but not going to stoop to the level of victimhood by saying his opponent is racist if they don't let him win.

Negro worship antidote.

well fuck, that was a technical loss

trying again

This.

I just took the good part

Rocky Marciano was the greatest boxer

He kicked the shit out of this nigger.

He's damn right. If niggers kept to themselves, I might not hate them so much.

RIP The Greatest of All Time.

The only Muhammad I ever had respect for.

The slander! The Blasphemy!

That nigger was actually retarded, though. And he's a Muslim.

Why would anyone listen to a guy who has real brain damage and pisses and shits on himself?

Saved. Thanks user.

I'm not even sad because i don't even know the guy. He could have been a colossal asshole for all i know. For a guy that old with all those injuries to the head over his career…

I'm just surprised that he wasn't dead already.

I think you're the only retarded nigger here user.

Are you saying blacks and whites should keep to themselves? If so, get the fuck off my board.

Shouldn't*

Based kebab nigger boxer man

klitschko is a kike

Was listening to BBC news rebroadcast on NPR (I know, but I was trying to see what their latest whining about Trump has been) and the guest invited to talk about Ali spent a big portion talking about how Trump was probably inspired by Ali's style of self promotion to great success.
The Brit-cuck reporter tried to argue that "Yes, but Ali had his self promotion well received"
The guest countered with
"No, they all went after him and hated him, everyone piled on Ali when he self-promoted and it wasn't till later that he was viewed in a positive light"
Continued to explain how it relates to what Donald Trump is doing right now in expertly corralling the media to his advantage.
Opportunity to meme something along these lines would create a lot of salt.

I don't doubt that and I don't even watch boxing. He did, however, beat the shit out of that nigger nonetheless.

0/10 low energy bait. Of course I think niggers and whites should stay seperate.

How much more obvious can you be?

My grandfather had a beer with him once. (he worked at guinness and Muhammad Ali was doing a sponsorship deal)

According to him, he often talked about race when around other white people if he felt relaxed enough.

This is good, he speaks the truth and SJW's hate this because he is black and saying what they need to hear but just won't accept.

←– underrated post

We should keep to ourself you cuck

You're not answering the matter at hand, user.

Just because hes a nigger or just because he's got health issues that came with age and his career

DOES NOT INVALIDATE WHAT HE SAYS

Instead, you turn it around and damage control by calling it bait.

Nice try, now get the fuck out.

See , it was a spelling error.

Did he yell, "Nigger!" at the end there?

He was one of the original anti-white niggers so I'm glad he suffered. He hadn't been able to speak since 2009.

Bruh… when that issue is actual brain damage, it does invalidate what he says.

I'm OK with that because he didn't want to fuck our bitches

Actually, Muhammed Ali got his promotion style from professional wrestling, in particular Gorgeous George and his manager, who Ali met with in his early days. Gorgeous George was a brilliant marketer, who laid the groundwork for the "heel" persona in wrestling, and was one of the biggest stars in the world in the late 50s. Only a few guys like Roddy Piper and Andy Kaufman were on his level.

Ali deserves credit, he was damn good at what he did, but his main innovation was taking some of the ideas that had been pioneered in professional wrestling and using them to up his marketability in boxing.

I knew most of you fat neckbeard faggots would get real edgy with this news. As a former amateur boxer, when you start training , you really start to understand that only you can better yourself, and that if you don't at least try and you end up blaming everyone else for your misgivings , you'll just get knocked the fuck out.

This man taught millions if not billions of people around the world what dedication, self confidence, and living like a respectable human being can do to a person. Whether or not they agree doesn't matter , because if you don't go and fight for your way of life. It means nothing.

I really don't care if you call me a faggot, a nigger lover, a kike or whatever the fuck you want to call me. At least has some respect, if not for a black Muslim, for a heavy weight champion that didn't bow down to ZOG agendas, to media pressure, a man who wanted families together , to keep the youth away from drugs, gang violence, women acting like whores, mindless ZOG bots for the government dying in 3rd world shit holes. If anything have some respect for a Man with Balls.

If Hitler had brain damage and said "Germany for Germans", would you immediately discredit him because of his brain damage?

No you wouldn't you stupid fucktard, because its a good thing and a virtue that should be kept, brain damage or not.

Also,
Doesn't help your case of proving yourself to not be a stupid nigger.

Fucking this, thank you.

This man is an ideal for real black men to strive for. Keeping to their own kind, being the best you can, dedicating yourself, staying off the streets and away from drugs. Even if he was muslim, those concepts are what keep a society strong.

These are the kinds of ideals that everyone should have, regardless if you're white or a nigger.

I can't believe all of the negative flak that Ali is getting in this thread. He was not only racial, but a bright guy with a good sense of humor. Check out this short vid.

RIP Ali.

10/10 post.

If Hitler had brain damage, then nobody would have taken him seriously nor should they have. Yes, when you take thousands of punches to the face for years, you're basically retarded and he was.

So yes, if Hitler was retarded, he never would have gotten to the position he got to. Nobody should take someone who is mentally retarded from getting punched in the face for 25+ years seriously.

BRUH

Fucking waste of trips you double nigger.

Filtered for being a stupid commie faggot.

L
O
FUCKIN
L

You BBC lovers picked the wrong nigger to white knight for.

Nah, he was a worthless uppity nigger who couldn't stop running his fucking mouth for 5 fucking seconds and would've gotten worked within 3 rounds by someone like Tyson. Eat a dick you nigger loving kike faggot. nice digits though

He was a black supremacist muslim that openly sucked dicks against the white race.
Are we being raided?

This x2

Just neo/pol/ fresh off the boat from plebbit. They can't help themselves from wanting to gobble the BBC.

That is clearly george foreman, but I guess they all kind of look alike……

Suck that black dick harder, faggot. I hope you die, you fucking nigger lover.

That's the joke.**

CASSIUS CLAY
fuck off with that muhammad prison name bullshit.

that would be Tyson Fury, not this dumb nigger mudslime

I always thought Cassius Clay was a much cooler name than Muhammad Ali

every race identifies with what he says in this video

except whites

we are truly lost as a race

wow, RIP in Peace.

RIP, he was right

This is exactly why there is a CLEAR line between blacks and niggers. RIP

It is, it sounds much more dignified.

THIS

RIP Greatest nigga

slow news day?

You're fucking autistic.

Welp user hes pretty based.

You should have seen this first you faggot.

Good, one less for the day of the rope.

Tribalism and race perseverance are natural concepts that take zero intelligence to grasp. All animals keep to their selves.

user is right

Nation of Islam is Scientology for black people

what year is this video from?

You know, I'm bound to believe either these 2 are nearly underage summerfags or shills ready to stir up some shit.

Great post, at the risk of being called a BBC lover, It's clear that the reason why many fags around here hate on niggers is mainly out of no more than just hating on them, the reason why most here dislike them is because we've been forced to mix in with these people when it's obvious we are not compatible, the day a black man leads the charge against mixing in the mainstream media, these faggots will oppose him because he's black, you know, unless he goes out of his way to rape every white woman he comes across, maybe JUST MAYBE, we should appreciate what he's pushing for.

RIP hardcore nigger. Sincere respect.

I can't stop laughing

Oh shit! What timeline are you anons from?

Theme thread

Your spelling error is going to keep getting you responses.

They could be the stormfags that decided to park their asses here

Those of you with a twitter need to blast this video over ALL related hashtags.

They're exploding right now.

muhammed was a fucking nigger muslim who hated whites, pretty sure he was a rapist too. good riddance

From my understanding, he scored low on IQ tests, yes. I don't see how it dismisses what he has to say though when the man clearly has the ability to support himself and express himself and communicate (or rather, did). The IQ test, according to what he says about it in his interviews that I've seen were math questions and Ali didn't go to school so it's only natural that he'd be deemed retarded.

Well for starters, his brain damage is based in his Parkinson's disease. The blows to the head exacerbated it but nonetheless, his brain damage is based in this disease. This brain damage has not affected his cognition, only his motor control. First, he couldn't stop shaking, then, he can't even walk. Since his cognition is unaffected, his opinions are still valid (or rather, his opinions are not invalid due to his apparent retard-like behaviour).
Secondly, the fact that he pisses and shit on himself is again, due to his bodily illness. His cognition is unaffected. If you can take the opinion of Stephen Hawking, why can't take the opinion of Ali?

He talked shit on Trump just days before his death
HAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

Tyson is the greatest boxer of all time and HE IS STILL ALIVE AND ACTIVELY ADVOCATING TRUMP

Go watch some Tyson clips, interviews, and documentaries on youtube and educate yourself on what a real American hero looks like. Charles Bronson, John Wayne, Clint Eastwood have SHIT on Mike Tyson.

this image is making me laugh

RIP BASED ALI

How did he die?

his lungs stopped breathing and his heart stopped beating

Shit man. This guy was based as fuck and I love it as fuck.

Link?

RIP in peace

Pretty great dude

double cancer

Sahelzone heritage would make sense.
If subsaharan he should have sticked to something else, but Islam was seen in a different livbt in the 80s then today.
Maybe je fell for the orientalic romanticism.

not even real islam but full on WE WUZ KANGS islam

This guy's redpilled as fuck on race relations lol. I'm sad he's dead and I'll miss him. Spread this video everywhere so normalfags can get redpilled by The Greatest of All Time juuuust after his death.

Source.

Awesome zany "based" blacks xDDD Muh nigga fuk yea moonman aww sheeit he got dat on fleek xDDD

I fucking hate Americoons and their worthless dogshit """nationalism"""

Honorable exception to Copypaste for hosting this site

Lol faggot

PS Mike Tyson was better

because they're afraid of them. They're a little bit more outspoken than your average liberal on hating them, but we all know why. These people couldn't stop a nigger from picking on them or raping their gf or even sweet talking them, if their lives depended on it. I've no respect for these kinds of white people who are fat sacks of shit or weedy nerds who hate niggers because they're too much of a bitch to stick up for themselves.

This is a perfect opportunity to make his views on miscegenation known. The SWPLs will be pretending to give a shit about his legacy for at least the next 24 hours. Don't waste the chance.

Mike Tyson is indeed a respectable man. Likes Mussolini and Trump and doesn't afraid of anything.

Um… guys.

We wuz kangs

Might have originated from him to begin with.

I'm guessing 1970's, the time of the BBC being taken over by commies and pedophilia.

Nobody ever said niggers were smart.

you are a fine user and kek blesses you for it

if just every nigger was like this, world would be a better place

The way he speaks doesn't indicate a two digits IQ.

Clay is love.

Clay is life.

ITT: Anglos cannot control their love for black men on a racist board.

Btw, Ali sucked at dodging ( he got hit all the time - hence, the brain damage). Look up Nicolino Locche if you want good dodging.

Ali wasn't that good. Neither was Tyson or Louis. L2boxing, you retarded Americand and British idiots.

Try again you retard.
He even had his own movement and dodging technique.

RIP Ali, you will be missed.

Leftist Marxists, more racist than we could ever hope to be. Jews go ape shit on apes when they go against the narrative.

You idiots just need to fuck off.

Mike Tyson and Rocky Marciano are the best. M.Bison is pretty gud too.

That look after Ali said that, goodness. Faggot walked right into that.

I'm going to cook some burgers in his grill to honor him.

Didn't he name all his kids Mo?

And he still sucked at it. He always got hit. hence, as I wrote before, his brain damage.

How American of you to combine "GOAT dodging" with "brain damage from being punched" in your brain and not realize that these are mutually exclusive?

Nigger lover.

since he was nation of islam and hated kikes along whites, retards and shills will suck his cock.

Classical liberal strawman.

There no nigger gangs in my country, I've hardly met any niggers and out of those I've met only one would have the physical capacity to threaten me but he was a nice person.

He wasn't the great fighter he's made out to be. He was in on the Liston fix. Probably video on Jewtube of the phantom punch. Shit was and is showbiz. Anyway he was an illiterate high school drop out which made him a useful idiot to Malcolm X and the other coon. I'm glad the cunt suffered for decades. Famous for hitting people hahaha that's the best a nigger can do. Rot in hell monkey boy.

You sound like a fag apologist, but talking about niggers.
Being strong has nothing to do with liking niggers.

Kikes poisoned his brain for being a race realist.

RIP

I had no idea he was this based. I feel ashamed for being ignorant and calling him "that nigger in boxing".
RIP in peace

There is a lot of ignorance in this thread. Blacks are our natural ally against the jews. We need to team up with them to have any chance. After victory, we can go our separate ways.

I though he died in… I wanna say 2009????

He was part of Nation of Islam ffs.

He was very fucking over-rated and it was a shame the better fighter Joe Frasier didn't enforce his superiority with better tactics.

Why does he have human feet?

Why are the feet so detailed?

Why would the kid in question want to be trampled into the ground at supersonic speeds?

So many questions.

I did as well, also I remember when he changed his name and the huge outcry that ensued. He was the first one that did it, after him the next big one was lew alcinder. I can't think of any others.

Anyone else experiencing the mendela effect? Could have sworn he died in a car crash in 96.

I was watching cable news last night when they broke in with his death. they showed some pictures of him in the liston fight and i got a little memory jolt of reading how that fight had been fixed. I was going to look and see what i could find on it but then i thought why the fuck bother….

george

Muhammad Ali was a Muslim who believed white people were devils.

Kikes will say, "The only good goyim is a dead goyim."

Muhammad will say, "The only good white man is a dead white man."

It's all the same shit. Stop giving praise for your enemy. Just because he loves his culture, doesn't make his culture not shit.

1 prayer for Muhammad Ali is 1 prayer for Allah lol :^)

Now he truly is floating like a butterfly…

I just found out the man who said "I float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" died and I'm devastated.

RIP Venice Beach boardwalk freestyle rapper Dr. Geek who was featured in the BluBlockers infomercial.

This. Everyone praising him is a faggot. You can be a great boxer and a piece of shit.

Locche was better

And the award for "Worst sanctimonious white celebritard virtue-signaling in the wake of Muhammad Ali's death" that I've seen goes to…

Andy Richter for his tweet,

"If you're on here today attempting to eulogize Ali while simultaneously negating his Blackness, please, please delete your account"

Please reply here to congratulate Andy for his courageous tweet: twitter.com/AndyRichter/status/739120887648026625

A muslim nigger is dead? CELEBRATE!

archive.is/PsY2q

Holy what a based nigger. Much respect. Hope he is punching cucks all day in the afterlife

He hated white people religiously.
You're going to applaud that?

He's a fucking bitch Muslim. When he says "I love my people", he means "I love my Muslim brothers." His specific sect believes white people were parasitic an unworthy to praise Allah, and should therefore die.

You think I'm kidding? I'm not.

Wow what a racist bigot

OH WOW WHAT A HERO

Anyone mourning his death today is a cuck.

The more reason for segregation. I'd rather blacks hate whites and never associate with them then go on and create their society their schools their laws that work for them. As oppose to screaming muh dick and begging government checks all day.

Yes goy, you better believe all the other Muhammads we're bringing as refugees are red pilled too. You better accept all the Muhammads goy.

Upon answering that, I have to wonder to myself how much of it, if any, you really WANTED to know.

He also delivered speeches to anyone who would listen - including the KKK - against interracial marriage and social and cultural integration of blacks into white society. I can't hate Ali for loving his people and wanting them to thrive any more than I can hate GLR for doing the same. I might disagree with him on any number of issues, but I can't muster up contempt.

He wasn't anti-white. He just believed people should stick to their own kind. You do realize that Hitler respected Islam and there was even Islamic volunteers in the NatSoc army? Nazi racialism wasn't about superiority, that's just postwar kike propaganda.

It's the Jews that have turned Christians and Muslims against one another, by putting massive numbers of them in close proximity to one another and giving one group the ability to act without repercussion towards another. I'm surprised most redpilled anons haven't realized this yet.

Theres nothing wrong with Islam. There is a problem, however, with Jews intentionally putting one ethnic group into conflict with another. Remember anons, the Jude and their duplicitous NGOs are the enemy- not Islam itself.

Useful idiot.

Yeah. Black Nationalists are ironically one of the most reliable allies of White Nationalists because they ultimately want the same thing for the same reasons and the two can most feasibly work if both their goals are accomplished. He hates us and we hate his kind, but that doesn't mean we have to be edgelords and celebrate his death.

So-called based Mike Tyson. But keep worshipping your niggers, Holla Forums

Mike Tyson, unlike Muhammad Ali, is a dumb nigger criminal rapist. Anyone praising him in this thread for anything other than his boxing skills is clinically retarded.

Ill take this time out to shoutout the best nigger destroyer to hit the ring.

Obviously doesn't apply to you then so I don't know why you even needed to reply. Most liberals don't know that niggers are weak as fuck, especially in the legs.

Nah, you're just an idiot.

Who?

He's a big guy

Bump. We need to spread this hero.

He was always a fucking asshole though.

Here he is during last April's riots.

Meme magic, lad.

Still pisses me of that people like that exist.

Pure coincidence or ((()))?

This has to be murder.

All the (((MSM))) channels have elaborate videos with edits cut and graphics pre-made for Ali already? In a few hours time?

Who cares? He can dislike white people as much as he likes so long as he isn't proactively anti-white.

Haha dude hes had parkinsons for 20 years, hes been at deaths door for half a week.

((()))

they actually have shit like this made up and ready to go for just about everyone of any significant relevance. every now and then some of it will get leaked accidentally.

I suppose that makes sense.

I wanna see their Obongo assassination reel.

RIP Ali.

neither does your grammar.

Niggers are okay and Islam is okay because I like this Islamic nigger who plays sports: The thread.

More than 20, he already had Parkinson's when he carried the flame into the Atlanta Olympics, 20 years ago this summer.

It's fucking surreal.

Nigger had two threads going simultaneously, both with Holla Forumsacks trying to pay respects to "one of the greatest black men ever," a bumbling retard who took punches to the head for a living.

Too funny.

Better an honest and self-reliant enemy than a welfare dependent who resents you.

hahaha nog hyperactive evoke response. staged or not, with water over the nose+mouth, that nog went into genuine chimp mode. witch test never fails.

You can respect the guy's accomplishments while utterly disagreeing and even wanting open battle with him.

There is nothing inherently wrong with respecting your enemy when they are worthy of your respect.

People defending him when clearly nothing about his political views were defensible are ridiculous. He was a good boxer, arguably the GOAT. That's cool. His politics were shit though.

Respiratory complications from Parkinson's

A loud mouth nigger who triggered the special snow flakes.

He's right, notice how the kike squirms
It's true, mixed families always have a disconnection internally

Apparently he was put in there for that, but died from infection in the hospital

That negro was alright by me.

I thought he was dead too, but maybe I confused him with Richard Pryor (who also seemed to die with parkinson's after he "died") but now I'm not so sure, hold me Holla Forums.

he's eastern orthodox, he's white

he bullshitted an iq test to dodge military service (which is something he's well known for)
i don't know why anyone takes that iq test score seriously

Fucking humble yourself a bit more dude, anyone of any race can be better than you. Most of us don't hate black people because of their ancestry or background, we hate degeneracy. I'd gladly befriend any non degenerate black man.

ITT pic related

it's funny how now they are just remembering "the civil rights struggle" and they don't remember what a black nationalist was about.

and watching this video i can't help having a laff thinking about the praise a halfbreed like obama is heaping on him.

you could say the same about many boxers. A lot of them give it their all.

Why you then pick Ali out, I dunno, maybe you erroneously attribute all the PR training and support he got from the jews to his personality. A lot of his quips and straight talking was fed to him.

By any reasonable standard Ali in his prime was beaten by Henry Cooper's uppercut. Ali's team had to cheat like heck to give Ali time to recover. That's not how champions behave or win fights.

Other than that, Ali was good because he avoided the skinny legs meme that is sensible in lower weight divisions, because when body mass is budgeted it is better spent on upper body strength. Hence boxers of lower weight divisions tend to have skinny legs. But its plain absurd at heavyweight. A heavy weight's legs should look like footballers legs. Even today the heavyweight belts are going free to any boxer & trainer that realizes this. Heavyweights look and move clumsy because they have matchsticks for legs. Its absurd. Shows how thick they all are.

It's easy to get Richard Pryor confused with Muhammad Ali.

They both know Superman, after all.

back to reddit

Huh? Not saying you're wrong or anything, but didn't blacks start black slavery?

Video title: "Muhammad Ali death mocked by white america while they drug the top marital artist who is black "

I can't download it!

Notice how the only good black rolemodels are dying as of late?
MJ and Prince.
And Crosby is being framed becouse he assessed the current state of modern black culture correctly.

And they're replacing it with gangsta rap.

Jesus christ you are a pussy nigger. I hate people based on race not Degeneracy

You retards do realize that he was a manlet and weighted half of what Ali did, right?

What program is he on, the BBC's version of the Daily Show? Fucking cackling audience.

Definition of a slide thread.

He's a nigger.

Are you suffering any kind of brain damage, or did the kikes lobotomize you? Because you're terminally fucking retarded.

Am I missing something crucial here, or do you just mean good by nigger standards, as opposed to objectively good?

Not the greatest boxer of all time. Rocky Marciano would have leveled him

Fun fact: he failed the IQ test for the Army to dodge, so they made him take it over.

No one ever brings that up.

Muh but-Milo-is-a-faggot cucks, take note

I thought Prince Hall Masonry was?

You fucking wish. At least gangsta rap still had masculinity and truth in it, mixed heavily with degeneracy mind. The new shit is feminized material rap, with the role model as some house nigger in a dress that costs more than his wife's.

Having used niggers as a tool to undermine white society, they now seek to undermine niggers. All part of the plan, all enemies of the Jews must be debased etc.

You're speaking with a majority white group that agree with what he is saying. Sure we have our traitors and enemies, but Jesus H. Christ man we aren't dead yet.

Who gives a shit? He owns this motherfucker in this 3 and a half minutes like no other person could. I love the metaphores and the way he explains it. If you are smart you fuck him right back, but the other guy didnt know how to do it.

When has Milo said anything bad about faggots?

It's one thing to have a faggot on your side who agrees with you about faggots, but that's not Milo, you nigger.

Milo uses his faggotry as a vehicle to attack the left, but the elephant in the room stays unaddressed. It's my opinion that he just wants fag acceptance on the right. If you want fag acceptance, Holla Forums is not the place for you, nor is right politics

Milo: Still an eceleb faggot.

Muh Milo-is-totally-on-our-side-goys take note