WE CAN RETAKE ALL OUR LOST MEMES

The left has backed itself into a memetic corner. as they cannot accept any memes that go against their narrative or are perceived to go against their narrative we can retake any and all memes lost to our people from the dawn of western imageboards onward. all it takes is to make it associated with our political views. anything we want back from the normies is now ours for the taking even memes that they do not know we want. the answer is to make it as unappealing to the leftist horde as is humanly possible, as such it's now vital more than ever to use this to subvert the left on all fronts. they want a maskfag op? give them Anonynos with a heavy dose of the red. they want to own any meme of ours? give the red pills to hand out, they will run away like scared children, Now it's time to use our meme magic to take any and all of the memes we want to control, all bets are off. None of their memes or ones they stole from us belong to them, all memes are ours as foretold by lord kek!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhSc8qVMjKM
archive.is/3TkKX#selection-7275.196-7279.6
youtu.be/f9kEsZRY24Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First

so what do you think user? since we did the impossible and stopped the normie embrace of pepe, we can surely do this with any meme we want.

well anyone? I'm sure we can do better than this. we have the opportunity to take back any and all memes that have ever existed online, and all I get is some faggot saying "first"?

ok reddit good night

Covered this topic a few times already but the peepee poopoo initiative was a failure. What ultimately saves pepe was the meming him as trump and associating him with the far right. To really take back memes from normies we'll need to change their image like we did pepe who used to just be considered a reaction face image. Now he's a smug racist shitlord who likes to troll lefties.

Other memes I think will be harder to do though and I don't think we have enough people on board to do it anyways. Most of the old memes are dead so interest in them has faded. It may make it easier to revive them as our own but that will depend on our fellow anons whether they are interested in old memes. One thing I've learned is that you really cannot force a meme. Like ways you can't really force and old meme to become popular again.

I think a better idea would be to instead try and revive dead memes we focused on stealing new memes. I said before "dat boi" has alot of potential imo.

I think the fact you can even say this and we understand it as coherent is a success in itself.

It was successful in the fact that at the very least, it separated us from the normalfags as memers. It elevated us to the architects of memes, not the consumers thereof. In our failed bid to destabilize the pepe market we created so much OC that we began to see ourselves no longer as mortals, but as meme gods.

true enough the idea I'm also floating is to make sure that if there is a meme we want of any age or source or whatever it's ours, also making things harder for our enemies to understand is always useful, and doing so honestly is even better than that, we've lived the world of post-modernist cultural marxist shite and it's high time we broke their control over language and open a weakness in their otherwise ever so neat and tidy little shitbox of a system.

this may have been discussed before but we must make it safe in the real world to say politically incorrect shit again, if we do that we can break the chains the normies languish in. and to do that is incredibly fucking important, not because they get how to make dank memes, of course they don't but that's not their job, we may be the head of a new political movement but that movement needs a backbone, and normies are the backbone of society, so if we can make them our backbone by giving them some of our memes to enjoy as media for themselves, we can essentially take this culture war to a new level.

Congratulations, you've just lost.
Keep operating within their framework of labeling your speech; you're going to go very far, trust me.

okay fine, make it safe to say anyfucking thing, we've had our language robbed from us and it's time we took it back tbh. Honestly I'm trying to help but studying those fuckers really takes it out of you at times.

still feel free to y'know actually be constructive in criticising the ideas instead of being a semantics pedant fam.

Hijacking the normalfag memes and twisting them to our whims? I'm down.

and why the hell not. let's show those faggots who's the boss of this meme gym.

Seriously, that doesn't even make sense.

A goy is a non-jew.

It should be: here come dat joo!!!

here come dat kike

This is some really faggy stuff. No wonder Holla Forums is also tolerating other faggotry like Milo.

First thing that comes to mind is "Anonymous". I know you fags have already attempted to paint them as kneebul gnadsays in the past, but didn't persist for long enough.

Are you in the -stein or -stain universe? We do not tolerate Milo.

What would putting pepe's face on dat boi? They are both frogs after all. Maybe making dat boi and Pepe interact?

Yes it is in fact ok when we do it because we are not soulless heebs. The two sides are not alike to each other.

Retaking memes is for short sighted faggot retard bitches. Making NEW memes is for high energy individuals. Stop being such a bitch made cunt and create something original, faggot.

i like this. let's also make some characters more explicit, like MumRa. We all know that the lizards are kikes and MumRa is the rabbi.

Honestly, does it even need to make sense?

The advantage of retaking established memes is that it reduces the amount of content the left has to work with. They don't organically create good, original memes.

=wew lad==

This tbh if we take memes from them then they will have less propaganda to use against us. Hell that and it's just funny to make something they love utterly unusable to them.

I was going to suggest that we re-take Anonymous back. The Guy Fawkes mask. The whole "anonymous" movement. Get it associated with nazism and white supremecy. Fuck the normies. Get our name back. And fuck the feds too.

Nah that was flawed from inception. Anytime you attach a specific face to Holla Forums it weakens the integrity. It can be used as a counter meme to cause confusion though. Pepe is just some smug frog that portrays amusement at their expense.

It was never really about Guy Fawkes you know.

Epic Fail Guy put on a Guy Fawkes mask around the time V for Vendetta came out back in 2006.

It was just a joke about 4chan users all being pathetic losers. It was sadly prophetic given what Anonymous became.

Time for WMD's: Weapons of Meme Destruction.

Only the flaming Pentagram can summon the ancient Meme Lords.

Aroooooooo!

youtube.com/watch?v=nhSc8qVMjKM

Let's take back the anomalous meme.

Well Guy Fawkes was a pretty epic fail irl.

Got damn close though, gotta give that fucker credit.

Holla Forumsite sage

do not forget the rainbow flags and the heart. They are Christian symbols that where hijacked. Do not forget Constantinople as well.

That mask is gay. I suggest we make these kind of masks ours.

dat boi is stupid, forced shit; it's a meme magic black hole, fit only for draining all memetic power from anyone who tries to co-opt.

Mark my word, here there be dragons. Leave this weak shit alone. If the normies want him, let them have him.

I want to take back the rainbow from degeneracy enablers, so if there are any ideas on how to go about it that would be much appreciated.

maybe something like Christ with the tiara and the sacred heart with the rainbow fbehind him with quotes.

Couldn't resist.

as anomalous is in fact a fed asset taking it will prove difficult. but it would make the left reee and that is always hilarious.

You know what we could do?
We could turn the propaganda of our enemies and turn those into memes for our cause.

MMGA

This thread
Already has a lot of ideas.

It created yiddish degeneracy. Consider for a moment who enjoys degenerate toilet and genital-related humor, and ask yourself why Holla Forums and imageboards should embrace that for our own memes.

>>>/furry/

u-u like? :s

Nah, anonymous and in turn, the Guy Fawkes mask have become such a joke to pretty much everyone. There's not really a point in trying to salvage it when there's much better stuff. Just look at stuff like moonman. It completely baffles normalfags why people would start making racist content using the old Mac Tonight mascot and using it as a symbol. It has the right blend of not taking itself too seriously and being absurd enough that they have no idea how to co-opt it.

Sage

I cant stand how the kikes turned a rainbow, something that was regarded as beautiful when I was a kid, into the symbol of gay anal sex.

Maybe show the gay flag as various tones of brown?

(((they))) cannot accept any memes that go against their narrative

archive.is/3TkKX#selection-7275.196-7279.6

Only a small minority of shills and nu-males on this board support Milo, most of us fucking hate the kike.

Why did they even choose the rainbow as a symbol for faggotry? What's supposed to be the connection between the two?

WE WILL MAKE NORMALFAGS GIVE BACK OUR MEMES!

So if we can take memes back from the normies by associating the meme with red pills, is the inverse also true? Can we force memes onto normies by associating them with blue pill messages? In other words, can we trick normies to adopt the swastika and hitler by attaching some sort of lefty message to them?

OC

Wessa gonna take the Fawkes?

nice triple-double. The leftists had a thread like this except they took Christian meme and converted it.

Taking this mask back is freaking important. Do you even know what it represented?

Here you might need this. You must be drudged in sweat.

Alright, I feel like you have a particular idea in mind. Go ahead and lay it on me.

dat boi will be dead in 2 months.
After a week of constant instagram and twitter reposting the normies have already exhausted their humor.

This one isn't mine, but the potential is enormous. Caturday could be an endless supply of nazi memes.

It was that popular on normal twitter? I've been away from twitter for a while.

Thats weak af fam.

To le dank meme humor crowd,yes.

I live in eastern Europe and every single comedic page I follow had just the pure unedited pic with the caption "wtf is this Tears XDDD" (as in Im crying from laughter) and they got tens of thousands of double taps or whatever theyre called.

It happened with pepe initially as well.

Its infuriating as fuck, being part of the core group that created the meme, understands the meme and cherishes the meme and then it just gets overused by people who dont even know what the fuck it means.

Seems like a concerted effort to attempt to make a meme, a test flight if you will.

It's telling that the britkikes always have it in their thread.

Yeah, a bunch of companies hopped on that train in an attempt to have their own ebbin maymay. It's pretty much the definition of a soulless corporate meme. People were told it was a meme, laughed at it only because they were told it was a meme and memes are "so fanny".

If dubs Milhouse is a meme and we make America great again!

Milhouse is still not a meme.

But we shall make america great again.

Finally this meme gets BTFO

We've got to have a habbo raid at some point, instea dof the traditional nigger character we make our character Trump and say the border is closed. If not habbo then minecraft or something else.

Just for the lulz every now and then.

I had half an idea about coopting all major incidents and replacing the victims with nogs. Basically it's about mixing the We Wuz meme with the Real in your mind one.

Armenian genocide?
Remember about the black armenians, those who suffered the most!
Ethnic cleansing of Ireland?
Don't forget about the african-irish that fought with honor against the white british bastards!
Auschwitz?
More like Auschblack, so many are the negro-jews that were sent to the camps!

The idea is that on the one hand it diminishes the impact of the war crimes, making people from those regions extremely unhappy about their history being rewritten and about blacks in general, while at the same time, especially in the latter's case, forcing people to question the events to validate the claims of the kangz.

Yes, but it needs to be funny, simple and yet controversial enough for the low info sheep to discuss, to reach auto-virality, and that is hard.

This is brilliant.

It's about anonymity. I only saw the movie and I know it was fucked but it still had a lot of messages about memes. Right now fucking BLACK LIVES MATTERS are wearing thesre masks and pretending they are le epic fucking legion against dictatorship THAT IS WHY WE NEED THE MASK BACK! IT REPRESENTED THE PEOPLE NOT THE DICTATORS! IT WAS ABOUT MEMES AND ANONYMITY! The government has it in it's control!

PEOPLE SHOULDNT FEAR ITS GOVERNMENT, THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD FEAR ITS PEOPLE!

Oy vey! Lets get it back, gois.

Nice try fucker.

McFucking kill yourself.

No. The mask is the face of a man who almost overthrew an English dictator. Chicken mask? Really nigger?

THE ULTIMATE TEST

MAGA-FY LOLCATS

It was a reference to EFG you newfag.

"dat boi" had an air of it not fitting in right. I'm glad my memedar was right.

desu

Filtered.

I say we take troll face under our control. He has had a lot of exposure already but has fallen off recently. There's some incredible potential

I've been thinking about something:
Since Annoyingmoose is no longer a valid mask source, what would we use for masks in the future? What should a Holla Forums mask look like?

Pretty much every shenanigans Trump gets up to, replace trump's head with the troll face and put his hair on it.

Pic related, the original troll face. I'm probs gonna edit this one with Trump at some point.

A burqha.

EFG found the mask in a trash can after the V for vendetta movie, and thus it stuck with him.

V for vendetta Movie premiere dates:
Berlin/Germany: Feb 13, March 16, 2006
USA: March 17th 2006

Thread where EFG discovered guy fawkes mask:
September 30th, 2006.

Now properly educate yourself.

Only 2007, not gonna lie.

I am a seasoned media infiltrator and I think he's a genius.

You're talking about him, after all.

Take back the mask: because it's the current year

The old adage of all publicity being positive is bull-shit, user, people are absolutely sick of seeing Milo plastered around. He had to write an article claiming he wasn't a leader of the Alt-Right due to the hate messages he was receiving from his "own side".

5:30 am in Tel Aviv, you must be one of those shabbos goys ending his shift.

I like this meme.

tfw cancer from 2011

One I would really like to see reclaimed are rage comics

I miss those threads on Holla Forums.

Fuck I'm happy you say that because that shit was funny as shit man. It was the memes transforming into comics. I really miss it too.

I still have a few saved

Sage for REALLY old stale memes

Been in imageboards for almost 12 years.

Feels fine tbh fam

Right at the end of the First Age, as all the efforts were for naught and the power of the North overwhelmed us in the end, and we were left with a world diminished.

I actually arrived during exodus. I heard about this on some other site. I never used 4chan, I'm an Holla Forums original user.

Don't ever fucking go there. It's just like one big Jewish takeover. It's saddening.

Plus the new admin is just using the site as a datamining center.

Oldfag. 2005 was the summer of 4chan and YTMND for my young autistic ass. Probably the reason I ultimately became who and what I am.

It's already possible to be politically incorrect IRL in even the most lefty environments

First off DYEL bro?

Secondly, learn how to speak publicly and overcome any social anxiety you have (I did this with a combination of extremely high dose psilocybin and throwing myself into social situations until I became skilled)

I'm in the Peace Corp, a super lefty organization, and yet I speak openly about the death of the west, somewhat guardedly about jews, and even recite Kipling's more racy poems

I'm getting on just fine and you can to. The leftist indoctrination is only as strong as the will of the strongest person upholding it, break that or dominate it and you dictate the culture - not to mention that since leftism is now institutionally enforced it is a very smple matter to make people resent the hoops that they have to jump through - just like we resented overbearing teachers when we were children

what is actually said here?
sage for off topic

Uggghh dat goi is so forced its not even funny

Too many memes not enough seig heil

We goys really ought to just pack it in and call it a day

is right. Trying to "take back" a dead meme would make us look like idiots, like the redditors that raped the corpses of rage comics a good year after 4chan users had forgotten all about them. Rather than slapping a swastika on a bunch of ancient shit that the normalfags don't even remember, it would be better to subvert every new meme that they come up with.

My goydar is going off like crazy. Faxt is that dat boi and several other memes have needed to be subverted rapidly.

We didn't recognize them as the trojan horse they were. And now they are infecting our memes like parasites. They are postmodern memes intended to disrupt chi in much the same way as the face of Anita Sarkeesian is meant to disrupt masculine life force and strangle chi.

It all comes from the same place.

Dat boi is a postmodern meme and must be recognized before him and others like him get to close and are able to reveal the army of bloodthirsty barbarians hiding inside of them.

Don't let the friendly face fool you.

My idea is to take the rainbow back as a symbol for true diversity, I.e. every race separate, distinct, high contrast, equal spacing. Memes could be made comparing it to a greyed-out rainbow showing the effects of miscegenation. This whole gay rainbow thing started a while back and spread as a normie meme for tolerance, but we can easily hijack it for our purposes.

How about a rainbow based on skin tones?

The rainbow flag might be fucked.

It could be that the dialogue is being spoken by the kike frog in response to the viewer.

In my opinion, yes. Memes that have internal logical consistency fare much better, last longer and mutate more effectively than nonsensical post-modern-type humour.

Retaking Meme Threads
Are Slide Threads

Prisms seperate light into rainbows.

Prisms represent segregation.

reclaim them autists

youtu.be/f9kEsZRY24Q

He who controls the memes controls the universe.

Dat boi is forced as fuck.

It doesn't matter how hated that meme is to us. What matters is what the majority thinks about it.

So far the agency behind it is testing out different attributes like randomness (a frog on a unicycle), word choice (dat boi) and maybe even subconscious shit like color of the frog and why did they choose a frog? Why not a salamander?

They're also testing how to spread the memes. The only way that shit meme made its way here was through shills and since it's not catching on here, they're spreading it through Twitter and Facebook. You don't think the kikes own multiple accounts with a high number of followers?

Truly we are in a meme war. He who controls the memes controls the narrative. Control the narrative and you control the world. Thus…

He who controls the memes controls the world.

All the more reason for us to take "dat boi" for ourselves.

That's what i'm talking about, but there needs to be a third pic of some burnt jap corpses or something.

Not brutal enough to take it back.

I'm telling you guys, it's ERB doing this.

I'll see what I can whip up after work.

This shit right here. That's what I'm talking about

march 2008 was when i started in chans

2008 crypto-cancer newfag reporting in.

Mum-Rabbi

The anonymoose mask is gay as fuck. I don't want it…. in fact, no one should want it… which is why it should be associated with the most degenerate and gay shit ever. Only when normal people cringe at the sight of a guy mask will I finally be at peace.

Try to get people to associate the Guy Fawkes mask with super gay communist pony orgies. This is the only way.

We should associate the guy fawkes mask with riotous bernouts.

Maybe go to Trump rallies and hand out free masks to all the rioters outside.

fucking brilliant

we will take the memes of production and forge a new society

This isn't cuckchan

I found 4chan around 2004ish, but I thought it was just for porn. Didn't actually start posting until much later.

Oy vey, shalom