End Megan Kelly

I'm watching Kelly File without her, it's really good. Hot chick, honest, real reporting. Let's start a petition to replace her?

Candidates? Trish Regan is base tonight

How do we do a FOX petition that reaches enough people?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/06/02/sean-hannity-is-now-number-two-at-fox-news-ahead-of-megyn-kelly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm convinced Megyn Kelly has to have some kind of blackmail on Murdoch or his Saudi Prince buttbuddy after she lost them millions of dollars covering a Trump debate and received absolutely no comeuppance.

AROUND MEGAN KELLY, THE PUSSY IS SMELLY

nasty business

HOW DO WE DO A REAL PETITION!!!!

The only thing they care about is ratings.
Thats all that matters.

If you have pay TV you can tune in to Hanity or BillO then change the channel when she comes on. Even if you just dvr the shows and never watch them it still counts.

Another cuckservative. Worse than Kelly, probably.

Her show was on once, decided to watch it for a bit and see what she was all about. Heard her talking about how "its time" for the Catholic Church to allow women into the priesthood, immediately changed the channel. How many millions of people saw that and agreed, because of a muh current year?

Belongs into the trash along with Kelly and 90% of Fox talking heads.

well, they made her get an old lesbian haircut. Mostly because Trump called her a bimbo.

Kelly has dropped in the ratings. The latest ratings from April show that Hannity has jumped in front of her. He has increased by 35%. Also her prime time special on the regular Fox channel tanked badly and has hurt her with the contract negotiations.

Where do they find these bimbos? Is it just whoever will do the nastiest sex acts to Murdoch?

Prime time special, the Trump interview? I knew that would hurt because she made the whole thing about her. So glad she's shrinking back down to size.

He also beat her in may:

dailycaller.com/2016/06/02/sean-hannity-is-now-number-two-at-fox-news-ahead-of-megyn-kelly/

cooooool

OK but… Maybe she is right? Jesus was a woman practically and had women followers why are only gay guys allowed to be priests?

I never said base. But she likes Trump and fucks with her cucked guests while hosting the Kelly File.

Brought to you by, The War Party

Produced by the Likud Party

Financed by Schlomo, Chaim, and Abraham

Directed by my Roger Ailes. He's a good goy! I mean, boy!

Certainly, Fox News is not trustworthy.
When they say conservative, they mean ((neocon)).

Stop teasing with the ant-size picture, user.

Anyways, maybe Megyn would do better if she didn't chop off her hair to look like a man-dyke.

Lst's petition to get rid of the niggers first.

don't do that

Another Irish?

Fuck off>>plebbit

Tricia Ann Regan-McEachern, known professionally as Trish Regan

NOPE

fucked that up good, but you get the idea