Neil DeGrasse Tyson

So, is this nigger a massive SJW? is he even that smart? he seems pretty determined to promote as much degeneracy of possible

pic very related

twitter.com/JBYoder/status/708785785768513536

Oh lordy.

Is he as smart as people say? No. Because nigger.

I fail to see how some kike tweeting SJW shit at him makes him an SJW though.

He's not a real scientist nor is he intelligent.

It's hard to believe that anyone can read these tweets without laughing at the pretentious cunt.

He didn't do any work for his PhD. He got dropped from his first PhD program because he was being a typical nigger doing drugs and orgies until the sun rose. Some jew or white guilt professor took him in and put him with seven other people to publish one paper. He got his PhD by having seven other people do all his work for him. He's just another worthless nigger who spouts popsci memes.

I think he just goes with the general liberal zeitgeist with a patina of science-sounding bullshit.

It's not like all his I-fucking-love-science nerd fans will call him out over it

BLACK SCIENCE MAN
MEME/WEED SCIENTIST

He's a celebrity.

le science nigger is a side show act to distract the plebs with memescience bullshit.

Fuck him Pluto is a planet.

DUDE WEED SCIENCE MAN LMAO

perfect filename

jews find the echos to be trendy.

Well he's an actual scientist unlike Bill Nye at least.

phony

A nigger is science is like a donkey entering politics.

He's a moderately intelligent nigger who hosted Nova, which a lot of fedoras and science-worshipers saw when they were kids and kindled their desire to feel they were smarter than everyone else.

So le Black Science Man holds a special place in their hearts. Plus he's black, and a science man, so all the liberal sciencefags can point to him and say "see, niggers can do science, too."

He's become a virtue signaling icon to the autistic portion of humanity.

No.

Just like Carl Sagan, once you leave the scientific world and start babbling about politics, you lose your reputation. No ones saying you can't have opinions on things, but the whole world doesn't need to know them and it comes off as selfish and arrogant

He's walking jewish propaganda. "Hip" black atheist scientist that hates christmas. He's essentially an actor.

He's good for a laugh

Science has been memed together with progressivism. So pop scientists often have this attitude.

i imagined he tweeted that with a titled trilby. no wonder reddit rides his dick so hard.

SJW atheist white knight found. He's a key example of the New Atheist getting infested with progs.

NSM's tweet sounds like a joke, but what the fuck is that "actual evolutionary geneticist" talking about? Is he saying that he inherited a fag gene, and that makes him celibate?
I'd like to see what "science" that fag Jew rat does.
Also, didn't NSM defend Trump supporters in a tweet, and that cuck Hank Green replied "no shame in the de-tweet"?

Nigger Degrassi Tycoon is a pseudointellectual cunt with black skin.

That's really all you need to know in order to understand why the leftists have hoisted him up on a pedestal.

He's not that smart. He's fun to listen to for a while though.

I'd rather most niggers were like Degrasse Tyson, wearing suits and knowing university-level physics and mathematics.
Like him or not, by black standards he's a demi-god.

He's more or less a typical phd. He has high level knowledge in one very specific area and pretends that he knows absolutely everything. I would listen to his opinions in his area of expertise, but his opinions outside that area hold no more water than another layman.

I might know what he was talking about: I remember hearing that there's a human gene that, if inherited, supercharges male hormone production, and its counterpart, which supercharges female hormone production. The thing is, when men inherit the male version of it, they're 100% rough-hewn testosterone machines and have like 6 kids, but when women inherit the male version, they're incredibly butch dykes, and have 0 kids.

The female version has a similar effect: women who inherit the gene look 10/10 ohgodmydick (pic related) and have like 6 kids, but the men who inherit it are Milo Yiannopolis.

Basically, two genes that continue to propogate because, if it matches your gender, you have way more kids, but if it doesn't match, you have zero. Thus, a 'celibacy' gene for some people, and a hyper-child-production gene for the others.

BTW if anyone has the source of the claims I've outlined I'd appreciate it for future discussions.

Sounds interesting. I don't think I have that gene though unfortunately

:^)

Wouldn't this mean that the gay male has a brain that is more similar to a womans brain? I read somewhere that women have more white matter than men while men have more grey matter than women. I also read that the grey matter is what makes men more analytical than women. This goes against the observationg I made by proxy at my uni. A gay guy from my faculty who goes to this gay club in this city told me that 50% of all the gays who go to that club either study physics or Aerospace engineering while the other 50% are in the other programmes: Math, Mechanical Engineering etc. The problem here is that Physics and AE have the lowest percentage of women, meaning that female brains do not like Physics and AE. So if gays had a more female brain you would expect that the majority of gays in that gay club study things like industrial design and design engineering (the more girly stem subjects). So either the gay guy I know is lying about the demographics of the club he goes to or gays do not have female brains. Tbh I wouldnt be surprised if he is lying because he trys to boost his ego and justify his faggotry alot with me. He tells me shit that high IQ people are more likely to be gay and I reply yeah getting AIDS on purpose is a really intelligent thing to do. I guess with that trying to justify his lifestyle to me he is like a woman….

Gays don't have female brains. They have hypermasculine brains.

especially the receivers. indeed, the most masculine men, in nature, are those who don't reproduce.

gays have infected brains: excessive pre-natal exposure to testosterone (but not super-excessive testosterone in life), pre-natal exposure to stress, environmental factors and toxoplasma gondii

Pop science faggot

no

probably very close, but not entirely, since he even had a jab ad anti-trump voters, and the answer he said to that faggot was pretty much a dissing, I don't know how you see it as a sign of SJW

Almost every popular scientist figurehead is really a propaganda tool. Bill Nye, Black Science Man, Brian Cox, etc. Bill Nye isn't even a scientist ffs but he's presented as one.

They're all used to push a political agenda. There is no money in being a true sceptic.

I wish more nigs were like Ben Carson, because he's respectable and low-energy, but I see what you mean

you are either a female or a homosexual

Lately some of these pop-scientists have taken to pushing the propaganda that opposing multiculturalism and open borders is the new definition of terrorism.

Vid related. Skip to 3:15 to hear 'em say it.

What a faggot. We need a name for these celebrity science tools.

Old as heck. I've read michio kaku, he is 100% assburguer, and someone from PR department told him to say multiculti is good and he was "ok this is what normies like"

He is specialized in Quantum Physics, for Sociology is a thing for normies. Probably he was rused by the PR agent.

He is an assburguer of quantum physics who was rused in his speech.

He's right though.

Michio is so hardcore into Quantum Physics that he believes in String Theory, and an infinitely expanding multiverse of infinite parallel existences. Based on that belief you can say that it is perfectly 100% scientific to believe in an alternate universe where you are king of the world and you sleep with a harem of 10/10 women all day every day.

Christianity is more plausible than string theory. At least you can point at the Bible as existing in our reality. String Theory and the multiverse is all purely theoretical and cannot be tested, observed, or experimented on. But that doesn't stop this faggot from scoffing at religion and believing in his pseudo science.

There is literally nothing wrong with big tits.

as opposed to figuratively nothing? what would that even mean?

I never got this we have to unite BS…. its much better if Germany has a space fleet America has a space fleet england has a space fleet instead of just one UN space fleet. UN space fleet cant even shoot aliens.

Michio Kaku on God though says that Universe being beautiful and putting laws of physics in a single simple line is a hint that there is some architecture behind.

He's not an anti God type. He is a genuine Quantum Physics turbo assburguer who has trouble in finding some PR dude so he can talk to normies in pop science.

In his books he says his aim is simply to increase curiosity in STEM fields, and not to attack religion. Haven't read so far a single attack on religion on books of him I've read.

There is though. They look disgusting when she gets older and they are very heavy.

It's a nuisance.

He's made more Jaden Smith-like tweets than those

So? But science is not artificially made or what? or spouting bullshit?

Fucking cucks.

haha, mr. science negro, you are so wise. boarders are just a social construct. so silly!

also,
like someone just drew lines at random on a map. like people didn't fight and die for these boarders. fucking asshole.

now this is a real american woman

You need a passport to visit the zoo?

Meh, not my cup of tea. Her pussy looks cute though.

No, he's just an somewhat articulate, nigger that doesn't look like the missing link. So he's sent to do all the talk shows because he's 1) A dumb fucking nigger, letting smart people actually do work, and 2)"OMG look at how smart this person of color is you racist white people."

NDT comes from a long line of something called pop culture scientists like carl sagan and bill nye the science guy.
I have yet to be told what is it that tyson has done to warrant fame as a scientist besides being black.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Also why does this monkey think he's the same species as us?

King nigger obongo got the nobel peace prize in being black

Well, do they say he's as smart as the average shitposter? Then yes.