Marries a to-be single mother

Is this the ultimate in cuck kino?

This is a scientologist board, please stop.

You're surprised?

I would say it would be a triggering show in current year.

Not really. Earl wasn't in relatonship with her anymore, she was just his ex. It's not like she has been continuously cheating on him, she just left.
I also remember there an episode where he marries a girl and divorces the next episode.
The idea was pretty good and I remember enjoying it, but I don't remember a single detail.

That's because network tv is deliberately mediocre tripe designed to make you want to buy things. You're either retarded for watching it or retarded as a result of watching it.

He was getting cucked by Darnell before he divorced Joy though.

BR? HUEHUEHUEHUEHUHE

Go die of zika, Da Silva.

So is this Cuckino?

DON'T MIND IF I DO

i fucking loved this show at the time, and I think the cheating was well done, its implied that they were both kinda fucking sick of each other. I liked shrimpman

highlight of the show is probably his retard brother although I constantly had to think of american history x

it was a bit cliche in a lot of things but for the most part a good show imo, well above most burgernigger tv

she was so fucking hot in this hnnng

I never watched this, but I had a coworker who loved to talk about this series. I was under the impression that his wife was an awful person, so when she cucked him with the nigger, it was like the nigger was doing him a favor. Is that impression correct?

Get on with the times, Mr. Burger, it's the fucking CURRENT YEAR +2, ZIka is so CURRENT YEAR +1.

Oh, seems that it was already answered by .

They almost did it, the almost absolute madmen.

You should be groaning at how cucked his brother became

Almost a butterface if she had a nice ass to compliment the rest of her body

It was a episodic mess. I guess the idea was to be a show about white trash trying to act like good people, the typical fish out of water scenario, but it didn't work because we barely see Earl being a lazy asshole, so the whole show he end ups looking more like a loser trying too hard to please people that don't want his help, instead of an asshole redneck looking for redemption.

Didn't they have flashbacks and explain what Earl did to piss off every individual in every episode?

I never noticed the kike propaganda in this.
After recent years I view many older tv shows and movies in a different light