Donald Trump IS Holla Forums

We all know about the jew Daughter and whatnot. But if you still need proof The God Emperor is one of us? watch this video.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VGbWa
youtube.com/watch?v=XATTYVVxAyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously, nigger.

sorry new fag here. im op thank you for doing it right
been trying to repost the link. been trying to get copypasta right for latest ip

You dumb faggot.

Trump doesn't care about anime you fucking retard.

Kill yourself.

Usually only shills or newfags do threads like this. Since you're obviously just retarded I figure it's the latter.

I know [CURRENT YEAR] is a shit excuse but

lol if you cannot see he just grabbed the third rail and called the jewmedia out for ignoring racial politics when praticed by nonwhites then you are the retard lol

Tapper

Spics aren't Latino

Tapper

**He's a spic, not a latino

I guess the PR company forgot to mention that embedding works differently here than on 4cuck. It's OK though friend, at least you gave me some chuckles.

Where did I say anything about the video? Yeah he called out the media, bretty good, he's still going to Israel, is surrounded by kikes an continues to be a good goy for the (((elites))) though.
Which is fine, still the best candidate and all, but:
That's called a shit shill thread m8, although I bet you'll get enough bumps by other trumpfags who came here from plebbit.

lol do you not care at all about the fact he called them on this?

lol is it more fun being a techfag virgin cuck with amazing html skill?

lol a lot of you guys are hopless m8. its called moving the overton window.

he made ((((({{TAPPER))))]]))))) his bitch here.

I would Sage this (pic related), but idc anymore

Reported.

for what? poking your safe space bubble?

You know we have IDs right?
REDDITFAGS GO HOME

He's very bluepilled on Syria and Iran, let alone Israel. I doubt he has our interests in mind.

lol its sometimes almost as bad as reddit here. anything thats not praising Hitler is considered shilling and triggers ppl. i already said I was Op IP i made thread on wasnt letting me reply.

Reported.

Kek.

Yea, moving Holla Forums's overton window further into accepting a pro-establishment, zionist cuck.

Hes for white ppl and our intersts. thats light years ahead of anyone else. me saying he is Holla Forums is sarc.

And this thread was your attempt at doing that? TOP KEK

He admitted it everyone, this pathetic thread is suppose to change the overton window of this board to suit the Trumpfags with their kosher nationalism.
Just go back to plebbit faggot, this is not a place for you.

That is the most retarded excuse I've ever read. Please continue to dig your hole ever deeper. You're handing out giggles like they're going out of style.

Im OP had to change IPs to post copypasta stuck.

lol sounds like eurofag cuck butthurt all over this thread anyway.

I doubt it. We'll be in the middle east dying for Israel with or without Trump. Hope I'm wrong about him.

NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

movie it for righty normies you stupid fuck. no one here outside of this board asleep will ever wake up with hardcore shit at first. Jesus fucker leave the house and look at whats going on.

Not one of us confirmed. Take you PR fagging and fuck off back to wence you came normie scum.

Anime cares about Trump.

lol good luck wining this war. God are eurofags all so damn eaten up with hate over their cucking they are more into attacking whites that lack html powers?

srsly? enjoy posting the nigger memes now. Your kike masters alrdy have told you they are taking them away.. but go lol ahead. Attack Trump.

Reported.

for the record long time lurker never even been to a reddit. but whatever im a shill. lol this thread is cancer anyway. types like you are like fandom faggots arguing about gobots. You miss the big picture and you do not understand how to win or achieve our goals.

It doesn't take HTML powers to embed something here, there's a spot for embeds in the fucking reply window.

I don't know about that guy, but my goals are the total collapse of society as a whole.

JUST

thought it would require an embed. ty.

again not the point of anything. point is trump is moving the window.. is good news if anyone can get their head out of ass.

im assuming WN is the shared goal.

Oh really? I'm pretty sure no one here noticed that user. You should probably make around ~10 more of these threads so everyone can see how Trump is Holla Forums .

You'd think after 2 fucking years the newfags would learn to embed video, but no, they never fucking learn.

lol nevermind fags im done. thread is cancer. all fat virgins will not be able to look over emed mistake. too much fun to be a ITG over tech.

lol see below post.
also lose weight and then you will get the pussy.

See ya!

did not see any on scan thru last few pages. would not have posted if did.

but again thread is cancer. done.

Thanks for making it all about you. Just leave fagola

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

I'm American and I support trump fag. My point is you come here acting like you somehow speak for us when you admitted you're a reddit mewfag. You don't tell us how to "win wars" you stupid bastard bitch Holla Forums has steadily been gaining momentum for years because the way we do things WORK. you come here as a /r/thedonald alt right faggot trying to tell us how to do things well fuck off dipshit. If you're been browsing Holla Forums for years I'm surprised you still haven't figured us out yet, let alone how to embed a fucking video.

You want to know how I know you're a shill?

Trump cancelled the trip to Israel a while ago. Your nose is showing.

If anything, that tiny bit of taint solidifies him as one of us.

I saw an article about him doing a pre-convention visit to Israel in another thread, didn't read it though.

Because every thread that has 'Trump' in it is perfect and must not be criticized? Read my post again faggot, I was arguing about the quality of a thread which was made by an obvious newfag.
And if you agree with the OP that Trump is Holla Forums, it's probably you who's a shill.

Here's the thread you were talking about, . The Trump funded mod team already bumplocked it. Can't be having Holla Forumsacks talking about how a presidential candidate is planning a trip to Israel now. This obviously isn't the board for something like that.

nigger

Kek, I'm as anti-Trump as they come but I think him and his campaign staff know that if he visits the wall prior to the elections he will be alienating quite a bit of his most devout followers.

goddamn he talked around the whole question like a fucking champ.

I love it.

(checked)
Yeah and its not the only one. What's bothering me more are trumpfags coming here from plebbit making low quality threads. This one is the perfect example, faggot didn't even know about the catalog.

topKek I actually took the time to explain the catalog in the bumplocked and decent moly thread. Having a bit more newblood isn't the worst thing ever, the raids probably culled the herd slightly

Kek. OP is a faggot and newfag. But he was right.

Lurk a little longer (like 5+ months) and type properly, with capital letters and such. I know its hard on a phone, but lurk more. Maybe you could have posted this OP CNN video in an already established thread.

to all those who say "people who point out Trump has connections to jews is a shill":
I'm a Trump supporter and I think he's a great person and the last hope for western civilization.
However, you gotta recognize that the jews infiltrated his life (Jared Kushner) and did their best to control him (are doing that now).
It doesn't mean people like me are shills, it means we admit reality.

what is this heresy

The God Emperor has the kikes just where he wants them.

That's fair and I agree, I just don't see where the conversation goes from there. Anyone who believes he's the end goal of humanity is retarded. But at this point in time, he's a great example in a lot of things.

The reality is that any and every elected official has Jews putting their hands into his pocket. Holla Forums knows this already. While this is even true of Trump, there is no other contender for such a high office as POTUS that comes close to Trump's populist, nationalist, immigration-concerned rhetoric. Others aren't willing to talk about it, and take great pains to cuck themselves to Hebrews besides. Thus, Trump is the absolute best hope for America (and probably Europe) right now, despite any and all connections to kikes and Israel.

Also a reality is the fact that shills from /inlt/ and other places have made specific plans to raid and demoralize Holla Forums. There are screenshots floating around to that effect although I don't have any saved (maybe another user can provide them).

Thus anyone who feels the need to bring up Trump's connection to Jews is either an idiot who has no sense of what Holla Forums hopes Trump will accomplish, or an actual demoralizer shill. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're in the first category.

Nobody here is triggered you niggerfaggot. Stop doing research for your kike shekel blog and kill yourself.

awesome video OP, thanks for sharing. Didn't know Donald would say something so blatant and true about race. Makes me like him more.

Eh he's Actually pretty neutral on many of the issues surrounding the Middle East and would only help Israel's destabilisation if America gets great compensation for that He may drop Israel's Aid

Source for that, because based on the things that have come out of the Donald's own mouth, I find that very hard to believe.

archive.is/VGbWa

Kek, no he didn't. This is the quote from the article you provided that you are basing that assumption on.

All he says is "yea, I think Israel will do that". He doesn't say he is going to make Israel pay for anything, all he says is that he thinks Israel would do it, he thinks they will. He never says he would make them, he just says, "meh, yea, maybe, who knows."

You're a fucking idiot.

Of course I quoted the article title, what do you think I was doing?

Have a jewtube link as a source then.

youtube.com/watch?v=XATTYVVxAyo

He sounds, acts and looks like a Jew.

Trump is too good when it comes to the hard questions. He will demolish that cunt Hillary when they debate.

Once again, when asked directly if Israel will reimburse us for the aid we send them he at first pauses, takes a deep breath, and just says "yea, I think Israel will do that also." Not once does he say he will make Israel do anything, in fact, and I'd like to thank you for posting that video, his voice actually becomes higher pitched and he seems quite nervous to even be touching on such a subject. He straight up starts sounding like a bitch when asked about Israel, I have never heard Donald Trump ever sound like that, he legitimately sounded scared to answer that question. I can't believe that video, holy shit.

Thanks for posting that, that was hilarious.

WebM of Trump getting nervous about answering a question about Israel and deflecting and instantly switching to talking about other countries besides Israel for anyone who wants to repost it later for keks and giggles.

Or rather mp4.

I get the point Trump was trying to get across, but he really fucking should've used the word bias in that at some point.

No, you thick fucking reporter, he isn't sayign the judge can't do his job because he's Mexican, he's saying he's biased because of it. Capability has nothing to do with it.

Of course Trump is nervous Schlomo. You kikes shot JFK for less.

mossad can brazenly kill anyone anywhere with no consequences. Even the CIA has a sense of modestly. This implies the power of the globalist zionist Jews. Mossad blatantly uses the menorah from the fucking arch of Titus for their emblem.

If you were in his position and actually understood where you stood in terms of in world politics you might be scared too.

Spot on. If Trump revealed his power level the jews would murder him and his whole family. They would 9/11 Trump tower. Until he is president Trump is vulnerable.

You didn't provide proof of anything though. He never says anything about making Israel pay for shit, he just says, "yea, I'd think they'd do that."

He leaves that option completely up to Israel, presumably because Israel is obviously the ones who are actually in charge and he knows he has no power over anything they do and knows he works for them.

Prove me wrong. Prove to me that he said he would make Israel pay for anything. Prove to me that he has ever said anything about Israel except for how great they are.

Take a hike, kike. Filtered.

So he's going to be scared once in power as well and be too afraid to actually ever do what it takes to actually make America great again? That really makes me want to go out and waste a vote on another useless piece of shit, yessiree Bob.

Thanks for letting me know I won.

his ideas are still closer to ours than the other candidates. He just has to tread lightly when it comes to israel and the Jews.

If we want him to be able to speak freely about the Jews, we need to help make that possible by spreading more anti-jew propaganda.

This was such a disgusting interview.

That cuckd moron, whoever he is, needs to legit consider suicide.

And I love how he dodges the answer to it all

Pretending a judge.so racial/ethnic origin doesn't represent direct conflict of interest in the case of an individual who is running for office and is, as a result, on bad terms with the nation of origin in question is… Such disingenuous BULLSHIT, its legitimately sickening.
The Press deserve to hang, especially those leftist sockpuppet cuckolds.

dont worry op, it made me laugh(which is good), your predicament with the embed that is.

Everyone here should be familiar with this film, if not at least this clip.

Freaks, 1932

Their treatment of the disabled, disfigured, and deranged exemplifies the sympathy and honesty that exists in a society where PC and marxist leftism has no influence. Human decency commingles with frightful confrontation of the degradation of dignity, all of it a refreshing honesty when contrasted with today's safe space delusions. Please watch download and this film and educate yourself on American history.

Always amazing to me that these kikes think that "winning" entails being called out as a fucking kike on Malaysian silk screen aficionado forums.

Included is the full scene from that flim

Jake Tapper always has this cuck face on

He said that countries won't be defended for free anymore and that they have to pay.
Sure he doesn't mention israel but it is on top of the list.

He expended his breath with the prior answer, breathed in deeply during the next question, paused for a second, and then answered. Trump has been consistent about not letting countries take advantage of the US for the last 30 years.

Take the time necessary to understand his approach. He needs people to hate him, because he needs more people to love him. Though, having an entire group of people unify against him is not advantageous.

It might be good to do a thought experiment where you have 500 men and limited resources, and your goal is to conquer an entire nation. The nation consists entirely of an ethnic group you do not like. There are 6 million of them. How do you accomplish this?

Reminder:

"There is no place in our society for anti-semitism."

-Donald J Trump

And more proof that Trump is being viralled here by marketers.

Trump is the most useful person for us and forwarding our ideals. That doesn't mean truly we believe Trump will do all the work or would even want to do what needs to be done.

But I've been convincing everybody I meet to vote Trump in the election in California, Jews, Darkies, Browns, and even their women, they can all equally vote for Trump.

Best tactics too use are:
1. "we want to make the economy better"
2. "Bernie sadly is too weak to get anything done." "Clinton is just a criminal", even on women you can easily, get them to go your way by speaking in commanding statements, rather convincing like with males.
3. "Trump is our best option, and only option", I've found even against Browns this works even if they are all mad at him about The Wall, you bring up the real fact Clinton instituted NAFTA which made Mexico a bigger shit-hole, and also that the President in Mexico is dealing with a massacre of a bunch of Mexican University students. Convince him that he is an American and Clinton, as well as the Mexican Government has hurt his people.

it's not easy living in this state or nation but we must do what we can for our race, nation, and blood

test

not posting this one

He's only half through his father, but it sure as hell still counts. He attended a Jewish elementary school IIRC.

OP: We're part of le awooooovement!

Thread is in good intentions - but so is the road to hell paved with

These jap cartoon girls are ugly

No he isn't one of us but he is a good step in the right direction.

And mods do nothing.

#rekt