Drive is so Nazi

Jew explains why Drive is anti-Semite and how Jews are fucking awesome

Funnies video I've seen in a long time.

And who ever is the wacko trigger-happy MOD on here that sinks everything but the Alt-Right. Learn what a slide thread is:
1. Not informational
2. irrelevant
3. Not fun for the youngster on Holla Forums or the depressed
4. Alt-Right Jewish-CIA manipulation
5. Anime Holla Forums shit
6. Pop-culture obsessions (this vid displays the true psychosis of the Jew)

It is not however WHATEVER YOU dislike or criticism of Holla Forums as a board. We are men. We can discuss YOUR failings. To prevent shills from using that gift against us, sink anti-8ch threads based on anons who are too plugged in to the chan culture or REFUSE to show the reason that they were banned/sunk. People who are complaining about crazy tech shit, no regular user or newfag can comprehend so it doesn't matter. Unless you are selling IPs. I believe everyone since the earliest days of Holla Forums on 4chan was identified by the FEDS… Because they have tech that is released 20yrs after to the alternative media we have no idea about. And I fear Obama has been clones because he is the worst nigger I've ever seen.

If you are at all honest, this will create a standard for Holla Forums based on reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=peKc4tIVEVk

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2011/oct/10/woman-sues-drive-trailer
archive.is/kVWQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

theguardian.com/film/2011/oct/10/woman-sues-drive-trailer

Oy vey!

*cloned

Holy INBREEDING! That's hilarious! I wonder how Albert Brooks feels. He was great in it.

What's antisemitic ?
I didn't watch the movie but if I remember properly what I've seen, it's an autist killing people for a single mother right ?

Stoic Aryan hero Ryan Gosling kills Jewish gangsters to avenge Walter White.

True. Should have been called "Stab".

He's murdering the Jewish mafia.
Also the entire romantic plot is about a white woman being abused by a criminal spic and cheating on him for the Aryan Gosling.

So it's an autist killing people for a mudshark single mother ?

Basically yeah. In the original script she was hispanic, but I guess Refn picked a white actress instead to show the toll for burning coal.

Refn is a Jew. Drive isn't antisemitic.

archive.is/kVWQA

I very much doubt he'd just come out and say he hates kikes. There's a lot of Jews who've converted or rejected Judaism.

He's just kind of a drifter who doesn't put up with fucking "tough guys". It just so happens that those tough guys mobsters are kikes and Armenians…. and a Mexican who has impregnated a perfect QT and abandoned his kid because he got arrested.

Anyone who lives in California understands this movie right away…. I don't think it was anti-Jew

HAHAHAHAHA

Nice meta thread, faggot

He was no paintah! He was a thug!

You know if you edit this video, you can easily turn it into a redpill.

Cute doggy tbh

Learn what a redditfag kike thread is
GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

Anyone got a link to where I can watch Drive?

The normie love of the Jew is predicated on never having contact with them.