Neet'o'meter

Way too long and gay
I'm not doing that

Oh hey another data collection thread poorly disguised as a cyoa game.

Rawlin

*2900*

spent way too long on this.

wow you fuckers are even too lazy for a chart. No wonder your families left you!

69070 i knew it was going poorly for me when i fapped to pic related in game. and still got sss+.

I stopped counting after a -7000 score

then why you here

total was 83,100
Did better then I thought I do

Ma nigga

whats good my nigga

0 by virtue of all the of the simply ordinaries' -9000s

I feel like such a normie right now

My 46,000 makes me feel like a fucking normalfag.

Get good faggots

I am the meme king.

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT
NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT
GET OFF MY FUCKING BORAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hey, man. You're get there

you'll*

You've*

ya'll

your

y u got those nice dubs

I am good at getting those

Here's how I scored BTW

So are you a facist hugless feminist or a transgender anti facist?

you had 18000
please tell me we don't have a fucking cuck (feminist) on this site

Trans fascist, scince the (anti) was in parentheses, I assumed it meant both for and anti.

I am an odd man, as you can tell.

ur

They banned me for posting under the name "Egas"

I am the backwards sage.

I'm like -10,000. I have a steady GF but still love to masturbate though.

are you for real? I always thought trannies are just a meme…..

I'm not exactly a tranny in body (since I've got like, no money, and plus surgery and hormones seem like a pain in the ass) but I do feel like one in mind generally.

and why do you consider yourself as a fascist?

The Ideology is just fairly strong, and if applied to a people it can do pretty amazing things at the cost of other things.

It got Germany out of the worst rescission it's ever had, but it also got Germany into a war with almost half of the relevant world.

I'm not saying it's the best ever, but when applied correctly, it works.

I can't believe I did the whole thing.

you're not dysnomia

It should make you add 200,000 by default just for doing the whole thing.

I have no idea who that is, so no.

You see, Hitler decreased the unemployment rate from 26% to almost 0. He increased the birthrate of German babies with a simple and genius trick. Every young couple would get 100.000RM from the state, for every child they get, the state cuts 25.000RM from this loan.

He didn't start the war though, it was England who signed the contract of versaille and then they went to war together with the Commies and the US. The mindset is the same today, a weak Europe means a strong US. The Anglos are the ones who kicked off WW2 though.

below zero; the normie end saved me though

pls no

Holla Forums here, your information is a bit outdated/pleb.
Here, i fixed it to our standards.

All this and all it took was the sacrifice of the Jews as a "common enemy" Ruthlessly efficient, that is fascism.

+500,000 for editing the original image.

no way

/a/, Holla Forums, /jp/ etc here

the whole chart was made by a normie.

Yeah, i figured.
But this is Holla Forums, if he doesn't water shit down literally no one here would pass, they would all be normies.

I'm mentally ill and will probably kill myself.

Yeah, sounds like something I'd say.

The scoring on this test is shit.

Some things that add to my score might not have counted (not entirely sure) but some things that take away from my score might also not count so it's a wash either way.

~505000
hikkimori ;-;

I'm from Mississippi, and I still do not know how to read

Am I a normie? ;_;

14639. I'm ok

10139 actually, I didn't see the last two ones.

There's a difference between "I don't believe in God" and "How can you dumb fuckers believe in this imaginable sky human?"

There are Atheists and there are Atheists

I don't know if I should substract 1000 points from my score then, because we nearly all are "who the fuck still believes in this shit in 2016 but we don't argue because not American"

I am Christian but I don't actively practice it. Sure I go to church on Easter and Christmas but still, I don't yell at people who are active believers nor do I say that I don't really believe. Don't be a autist.

that's actually what I said. We don't yell at people, we just find less and less religious people and are intrigued by them.

I wear my clothes for two days before putting my pants back in the closet and washing my shirt and underwear. This does not deserve points.

I often have visitors in my room, but sometimes I prefer to be alone and just say so to my friends. Super normal and not deserving of points.

I iron my clothes when I visit my parents but I don't own a clothes iron myself. Kinda on the fence but I still added the points.

Dota 2…

didn't see the awkwardness and normie charts, thank goodness.

I got 50 LOL

normie chart saved me

Why is actively playing more than two simulation games so horrible that 9000 points need to be added?
I mean, Kerbal is the reason I'm studying physics and any flight simulators will always be my thing. Is CSGO somehow less cringy?
Man, I'd be sitting comfortably at 6795 without that bullshit point.
I'd argue that the 1000-9000 description fits me better than the >9000 one, but I guess throwing a fit over this proves me wrong.
That's kinda neat.

Gonna finish uni, get a job, pay taxes and this score is gonna get rekt. Soon™

I think -9000 just because I haven't used 4chan in years isn't fair.

>tfw

how can you have a computer and this kind of machine altogether?

fuck it, i'll play

weeaboo shit - 0
gayming - steam? fucking normie tier, i torrent 0
wtf? - 11950
pron - 9040
asspie - FUCK ME i bought it before the whole sjw mess and it's a real one, the classic kind 12000 i'm not counting the atheist one because i'm not that kind of atheist
REEEEEE - not counting mootchan– -20500

Total: 21490 fuck me

What do I win?

is there a penalty for not being able to count?

Because I'm an auditor

you can't be one without that?

you could, but a number tacker definitely speeds up the process and then you can look over your numbers if something doesn't add up

16706. I don't get how saying that you don't believe in god is considered awkward. It's the norm in most first world countries except for the US.

Not really, fam. France has the largest proportion of atheists per capita in Europe and even then they still have less than half who are atheist. In the US it is more noticable but religion is actually much more widespread than you think.

Fancy electronics mang

Frenchfag here, we actually have something like 20% catholics, 9% muslims, 5% minor religious currents and the rest is atheist (saw this kind of demographics this summer)

That explains a lot about France, I guess

I was actually searching data on this. My data considers "religious" someone who goes to their temple at least once a month.
If you consider believers, however, you'd have something like 60% christians, 9% muslims (moderates don't exist) and 10% minor religious groups.
So either you count 66% atheists or 21%. Maybe the right answer is 66% non-religious, with 21% atheists.

What do you mean this explains a lot?

This sums it up.

you guys are a waste

what

yes, tried dota2, didnt like it. Never tried LoL.

i got up to 78,979 and got worried, that grey part was a saving grace.

thank god i'm pretty and girls occasionally went out with me.

It's funny you added it to your table. At this point I wouldn't even have bothered checking my score.

should clarify that i got my score *mostly* through my sheer amount of gaming hours.

my garry's mod and and lol killed it

uh oh

lel

time is all that's needed

Nice projection pedo.

24,365…. thank god I don't have more money at conventions and that I've had a couple girlfriends….I didn't want to be any closer to the next bracket…

you can't meme that much, furfag.

Nice projection, furfaggot.

I avoided a lot of the unforgivable sins. A lot of those would add up quickly.

I'm mediocre

It's like you guys don't want to MAGA

Only 24,164, I thought I was gonna get far worse

16,853 totalled. I guess it could be worse. When I move out though, that will drop below 9000. I also assumed an AS didn't count as a uni degree