Autism

exactly how many of you goys suffer from autism?

The plural of goy is goyim, you neurotypical, heteronormative plebeian.

A person with real autism would not know they are suffering. If one knows what is negatively afflicting them, they can be cured.

data collection thread

hahahhaa
what a bunch of poor cunts.

Does assburgers count?

When I was young people thought I was autistic and as I got older I started to wonder if I'm not a high functioning autist.
I have been to a couple of psychologists and they both said I'm not but I'm still not sure.

Either way I get to be good at maths and science while having little time for stupid people so it serves me well.

does assburgers count?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as goys, is in fact, goyim

;)

Sorry I was away for a bit just then… I landed a shit that was so large and long, that I had to stand up to deliver it… it started leaning out over the top of the bowl… it was slightly scary, to be honest…its golden glowing eyes of corn winking back at me… I had to poke it down using the brush, before I could flush it away.

Oh my fucking GOD

Vader's TIE Advanced prototype is best TIE.

dfs

df

ds

sdff

sad

sdfdv

eq

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE goes in every field

Saving thread from spam

Definitely not autism kek

wew

thanks rabbi.

Rabbi Tipshrinkle

As far as I know, I'm not autistic, but I don't interact with people enough in person because I'm a workaholic.

As a result, I'm always on the verge of burnout, and I'm socially stunted.

wew

The goyim always stays dumb and naive.

Typical subhuman shitgoyim lifestyle.

You really are made by G-d to be our slaves, aren't you? I can't wait for the next economic crash, I made so much money on the 2008 crash you have no idea. All these goyim tears makes me feel so good.

Now go back to watching some more dumb rap videos or something, it's not like I'm going to employ you or something anyway.

Peace out gentile shit.

i have been diagnosed with asbergers long ago
have some social cue issues but strangely have always had a girlfriend
also i am extremely apathetic and have been diagnosed as psychopathic as well
in addition to about 30 other things
i think it's a cop out but i'd love to get autism bux..anyone got advice?

post gf pic

I have Asperger's. Ask me anything.

Datamining threads.
Best threads.

help me earn autism bux and i will once successful

The only actual autist in this thread.

i cant say im into collecting toys but i do consider myself more closely related to our autist brethren than most normies