literally the most pathetic directionless group of children on the planet

Yea bro, totally. Like, weed isn't even legal and shit bro. Anarchy lives dude

kek.

Sturmabteilung

Alles für Deutschland

totally bro so awesome XD

preach it, brothers

thx

Furies, bisexual "digital punks / hackers", ""disabled"" minority wymon with patreon accounts discover politics - the ideology

I love the

So cheeky

Thinking anarchy is possible is naive. Sure, the state is oppressive and most of the reasons you stated for preaching anarachy are true, but there's no way to make anarchy happen (short of a full scale revolution, which won't happen because things aren't bad enough). Carrying out terrorist activity to "disrupt the system" or whatever, it just makes the government more authoritarian.

Wow… look at all these trendy little college kids, rehashing whatever crap they hear on campus… wow… so edgy… so revolutionary… [yawn]

hey guys i just learned the names for systems of government on wikipedia let's switch the total extreme of this one i just found

hey wait, why not the total extreme of 2 at once? it worked for the nazis!

it's possible to decentralize the government and instead of having one central government we can have small community sized collective where small communities decide what's best for them.

Great. Another "venus project" fag.

Pie in the sky anarchism with theoretical futurism, what a combination!

Now do some worldbuilding for your sci-fi fantasy land.

anarcho-capitalism all day everyday
make it mad, max

Should killing anarchists be illegal? How can it be against the law when anarchists don't believe in laws?

It wouldn't be. Wanna fight to death, sure, lezz do this my negroid.

This is bullshit.

Only FASCISM DICTATORSHIP will fix our problems.

And now suck my freshly shaved Hitler balls, leftist fags.

more like ball, not plural, as hitler had only one, the other layed in albert's hall

Trial by combat using anarchist rules. Meaning no rules.