ATTN: Redhats

We've identified one of the criminals responsible for assaulting Trump supporters in San Jose. This nigger has posted pics, with himself committing crimes, on his Twitter page. We MUST get this boon arrested. If we don't, it gives all the other boons permission to chimpout at Trump rallies.

His account: twitter.com/sizzle_seyf

RT to notify authorities: twitter.com/bantzMAGA/status/738844509170061316

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/agraz_11
twitter.com/Handtthebandit
twitter.com/hamzatheplug1
twitter.com/MoSully7
twitter.com/AMetalfinger
twitter.com/ShawnAnfernee
twitter.com/MoSully7/status/738792317352480768
archive.is/6HZkZ
youtu.be/p8fdtQGK3tM
youtu.be/K3bD-RK2tAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/agraz_11

One of his friends. Scroll the followers list and I bet we can find more of them. Milpitas High School apparently

KILL THEM!

Compile all videos and personal information and then post it on 4cuck Holla Forums. They're always up for a good life ruining

You do realize mark dice is the only one wasting his time to inform the proper authorities of crimes and they just hang up on him. Nobody cares unless it's a white male.

I found more
twitter.com/Handtthebandit

twitter.com/hamzatheplug1

Hi, FBI.

twitter.com/MoSully7

A lot of those fucks from last night are Somali

citation pls

twitter.com/AMetalfinger
this guy was arrested. Another somali

Another one of the cucks
twitter.com/ShawnAnfernee

I thought Somalis are mostly in Minnesota. Are they fucking everywhere now?

Current year user, if you don't have Somalis in your neighborhood, you're too privileged.

There seems to be a large amount in the San Jose area. Judging from the tons of pics on there feeds, they are well entrenched in the "gangsta wannabe" lifestyle

lol i reported him

This idiot outed his friend as the one who chased down the white kid in the red shirt:
twitter.com/MoSully7/status/738792317352480768

And archived link for when the chimp finds the delete button:
archive.is/6HZkZ

Apparently the police have made exactly 0 arrests so far, despite the mountain of evidence recorded against them.

Also apparently there are a lot of hispanic police there, and other coincidences.

I was subscribed to mark dice for a while. The guy is nuts and goes out late at night on black Friday calling spics and niggers brain dead zombie soulless humans. He calls the fbi, local police department, colleges, anytHang and everything because he's a loser who sells books to retards. He has nothing to do all day.
Video related proves my point.

youtu.be/p8fdtQGK3tM

He's a loose cannon renegade jew who likes doing things the jew way calling other jews to bitch about things. Jews love bitching.

youtu.be/K3bD-RK2tAk

This is supposed to be "red pilled" pol. I thought you retards already knew only whites get charged with these crimes.

What the hell is going on in San Jose? Corruption?

I like a lot of the names of the 200k officers. Nothing fishy going on there at all. Nope!

MPLS fag here. "Gangsta" somalis are much well more behaved than niggers because of the Allen Snackbar society which keeps them in check. I still fucking hate them, but they are better than living with nigs is all I'm saying.

When I first saw this, I thought it was really happening… but this whole thing is being blown out of proportion by rightist SJWs

Yeah it's those pesky right wingers who blow things out of proportion. Not those niggers who bash a beaner spics head in and call him a white man who gunned trayvon down for no reason.

Look at this chigger. How low do you have to be to be a Somali wannabee. smfhfam

ARCHIVE YOU NIGGER

Why is this so low, has anyone gotten this nig's deets?

The second largest enclave of Somalis in the US is Columbus, Ohio. We're infested with 45 fucking THOUSAND of them. They live on the east side with the niggers and jews.

Thank you Bill Clinton, you smug fucking redneck traitor.

yawn… another low energy attempt…. bye bye reddit

The police won't do anything

The spic mayor told them to stand down

Kinda like how the British crown wouldn't do anything at the dawn of the revolution

The rule of law is suspended

Its up to you

I live in San Jose. Is there anything I can do?

I can confirm that there are quite a few Somalians here for some reason. There is even a Somalian restaurant near one of the major train stations.

What the fuck do those niggers even eat? You know, the few that don't die from starvation

Another thought, has this nigger or his friends actively posted about openly threatening Trump?

If so, this nigger and his friends can have a nice man to man chat with the fbi, since the spic police won't do shit.

speaking of which, if the spic police are going to be corrupt shitheads about it there, find out shit about them.

reddit, I presume?

Even a paid shill on his first day wouldn't be this bad.

goat meat and vegetables, basically.

Never fails. I know 16 year old girls who crave less attention than your average dindu.

implying there's an 8cuck?

"smh"

Anti Trump Protestors getting paid 15$ an hour.
Someone make a thread and pin + credit those who noticed!

pol should take advantage of this proposition to troll the areas of engagement. When MSM cameras are turned on them, just "confess" that you're either a sander supporter, a trump supporter or just not interested in the election campaign in general and show them the voucher with the archived source of image (and the archived Craig's List post) and show it on camera and in front of several onlookers (some of whom have to be pollacks). what's likely to happen, they could use imagery of the protestors with the protestor's "confession" censored, whereby we use the real uncensored footage to blow up twitter with these snippets of the protests, especially if the news network has a twitter feed and watch it go viral.

Plus travel?

That sounds like a pretty good gig if you just show up in a Bernie shirt and don't actually do anything.

How they gonna know that you were even there?

Fuck, good point. Sounds like a decent vacation.

there has been some seriours D&C on this board lately

>hey guis … wanna ___ to some liberals?

I have always been under the impression Mark Dice was a bit of a kike.
Not like his parents, but maybe one of his grandparents was a kike.

We wouldn't even need to get the flyer. Just go to a rally, get on camera and start breaking down about how you met up with everyone around you to get paid to protest and rode a 'we are change' bus over.

end him