Brit/pol/ - #928 - Admiral Anthony Miers Edition

ANTHONY MIERS ADDITION: LOOK HIM UP
gov.uk/register-to-vote
HEADLINES
express.co.uk/news/politics/676620/Express-EU-debate-UKIP-leader-Nigel-Farage-savages-Cameron-immigration-pledge
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/02/eu-referendum-debate-david-cameron-quizzed-live-on-sky-news/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3623371/A-defiant-David-Cameron-claims-leaving-EU-terrible-way-cut-immigration-morning-savaged-public-live-TV-waffling-scaremongering-Brexit.html
express.co.uk/news/world/676610/euro-president-juncker-special-treatment-france-finance
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621700/Foreigners-stopped-voting-illegally-referendum-IDS-demands-gives-Cameron-24-hours-investigate-deeply-disturbing-claims-EU-citizens-sent-polling-cards.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3623908/George-Osborne-joins-forces-JP-Morgan-HSBC-BT-Ocado-warn-Brexit-cost-400-000-jobs.html
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jun/03/unity-mosque-queer-muslim-islam-samra-habib
What to watch
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
news.sky.com/watch-live
Help the campaigns
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
eurometer.news.sky.com/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/03/marine-le-pen-surges-french-polls/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3623682/Revealed-masturbation-hotspots-UK-Women-South-East-men-London-indulge-frequently.html
poal.me/sq4xl2
instaud.io/pT6
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/sinn-fein-campaigning-vigorously-for-remain-vote-in-referendum-34770636.html
express.co.uk/news/politics/676479/EU-referendum-Daily-Express-EU-debate-Brexit-Nigel-Farage-Chuka-Umunna-live-stream
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for British-German friendship

1ST FOR SERIOUS POSTING

YANKS CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTS

4th for NO D/C

Anybody?

pls redeem yourselves by passing Brexit anglos

>youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
Bit embarrassing lad

American general election is probably going to be more fun than the Zimmerman trial tbh.

But your not. All you fucking do is try to hinder any discussion or action around brexit with these 'epic' b8 threads you fucking poser.

probably tbh, but I know I can't be a woman so I gave up that a long time ago smh

When President Trump meets the Queen, I hope Prince Phillip is healthy enough for sick bantz

kek

Zimmerman trial was one of my favourite times back on cuckchan.

It was easily on the greatest times in 4chan history. Probably one of the last hurrahs tbh

so much shilling

Chip, chip, old boy!

We're fighting them at home first!

Maybe the comfiest time to be on Holla Forums in a lifetime

Yep. The Sandy Hoax investigation operation was one of the last great ones, if not the last one.

Filtered + Reported.

Fucking shit bants that only brings in more shitposts from yanks and krauts. Dreadful shitposting, we can't be doing this so close to the referendum

>>>/politics/32034

It's getting better for sure.

>>>/politics/32034

WE HAVE TRAITORS IN OUR MIST

>>>/politics/32034

They're all social rejects who use Brit/pol/ to garner the attention mummy didn't give them.

tbh wish it was the Germans that got the nukes and used them on us tbh

I'll just filter you, sort it out by going to the gym you mental cunt.

Lads, I think we need to genocide the Jockcunts for having no loyalty and being spongers.

>eurometer.news.sky.com/

>eurometer.news.sky.com/

>eurometer.news.sky.com/

>eurometer.news.sky.com/

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, LADS!

God save the queen.

>>>/politics/32034

What will happen to London if Brexit ends up happening?

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/03/marine-le-pen-surges-french-polls/

The referendum might potentially be doomed but its hard not to be hopeful for the rest of the western world.

The Muzzies will spontaneously explode and we can rebuild.

Is the tedious krautposter/goreposter/trap poster all the same person

>>>/politics/32034
>>>/politics/32036
reported and double filtered

Multiple people, some shills others are NEETs from /politics/. Both deserve front of the queue spots to the showers.

triple filtered

It's become so tedious, more so than usual, and not even amusing except to yourself and your gaggle of neets.

True. But then some of the Eastern Europeans aren't much better and act like this here too.

I stayed up into the smalls hours many nights to watch that trial with Holla Forums in the zo1d threads, damn good times and memes virtually every minute.

Literally nothing.

Yeah, reported, you silly child.

Joins in with the gaggling squits that are jerrycucks… Yeah, good job fighting against a British PATRIOT.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3623682/Revealed-masturbation-hotspots-UK-Women-South-East-men-London-indulge-frequently.html

poal.me/sq4xl2

IMPORTANT POLL

Luckily brit/pol/ doesn't matter at all in the EU referendum, as it is a community of 20 - 30 NEETs who rarely leave their house.

I have a job but am a NEET at heart tbh

TIL that when a British captive officer challenged french Navy officer Surcouf with the words "You French fight for money while we fight for honour", Surcouf replied "Each of us fights for what he lacks most".

>>>/reddit/

What is TIL?

SMH

Terminal Illness

we will run you country canuk when it's communist regime collapses

lad's we need to counter raid /politics/ tbh. This shit has got to stop.

What's this bully going on about?

Answer properly you cunts I said this was an important poll

Constantly masturbating ruins your want and willingness to speak with women I've found.

I've been actively canvassing around my area, even got my mates interested in voting leave.
>implying most of the NEET's aren't from >>>/politics/ and therefore not counted amongst Brit/pol/'s ranks

just ignore it man it's boring

hello /politics/

FUCKING SCUCKS

We need to mass filter and move on lad, cross-posting will only lead them to us in greater numbers. Attention is what they crave, after all.

ULSTER

brit/pol/ let's have a talk. support your European brothers, protect anonymity.

official exodus (maybe?) thread

>>>/polmeta/10857

the problem is that are giving us a bad name because the yankees take the bait

Or you could fuck off to deuscht pol where you BLOODY well belong!

instaud.io/pT6

Fucking hell they really did number on us with immigration.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/sinn-fein-campaigning-vigorously-for-remain-vote-in-referendum-34770636.html

Ignore (more or less) and report. Attention is what they crave the most.

t. tripfag

Cousins more like

ONLY ANGLOS ARE BROTHERS

I LOVE THE POSITIVE THINGS OUR GREAT EMPIRE HAS BROUGHT TO THIS WORLD, NOT MAKING FUN OF THE POOR CONTINENTALS FOR LOSING WARS!

Why are the NA shills so obvious lads?

lad please stop dividing and conquering

I never gave anyone permission to save my based NA images. smh

They just had to ruin the most beautiful part of the England.

BASED RT

BASED GRIMSHAW

kek, he'll just call you a jerrycuck lad.

A shitty subredit where people post pointless things and act like they're some kind of revolutionary discovery

A typical example of the cancer

Today I learned that even black engineering students have the IQ of a fucking cornflake.

INCOMING ATTACK!

The hypocrisy is lost on them, I'm sure.

Wow you weren't 'avin a laff.

Thanks, lad

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't understand why you idiots keep harassing people of other nations. we have more in common than that divides us

When I made those Bomber Harris threads I just wanted to celebrate a war hero and encourage British patriotism over jerrycuckery.

Little did I realise some autists would start the 2nd Civil War over it.

Thank God for multiculturalism where you cater to the small minority and don't give a shit about the majority(for now) smh

DID YOU SAY

CIVIL WAR?!

CIVIC WAR

Your heart was in the right place lad. You couldn't have known. And the platform still stands.
We'll just have to wait a day or so more for people to calm down.

why aren't you guys making propaganda for twitter and facebook like we did for the euro elections and general election?

the twitter shills got so many retweets. one user even tricked a former tory mp. but now we've got the biggest vote of all and you're doing fuck all.

has brit/pol/ just given up?

You can still cure this disease, OP.
Just stop making them, or start making them about British people who fought the Negro, rather than the German.

Have you been here lately? Shills galore lad, you can barely talk politics at all without it being drowned out by "Civic" and Bomber Harris memes.

Twitter is irrelevant lad. Better to go meme on the street tbh

Brit/pol/ is busy agitating against "jerrycucks" and has thus, by the actions of a handful of shills, been incapacitated.

half posts from /politics/ and destroying our threads, then theres foreigners who take it all seriously and join in on the hating and now we cant talk about shit all

Shills are doing a great job destroying brit/pol/

You lost your gun rights

Fuck off back to /politics/

Fuck off Yank

it's Alberto Barbosa and his shitpoting ilk

get a filter you stupid cuckold.

i'm sure the posts in the last one thread are the reason you've failed to do anything but shitpost for months.

how many people have you reached in the street? how many remainians have you humiliated and how many mps have you tricked?

stay cucked bong

BLOW AFTER BLOW, WE RAINED HELL DOWN UPON THOSE JERRIES!

Most of the harris/jerrycuck posters were people like me, who posted maybe 1 image per thread or two, never cuckwell posted though tbh, doesnt have the same appeal to me

But this guy, he is using proxies and spamming it, he is a legit autist or shill and deserves to be die for being an annoying cunt rather than anything else

bit weird this place tbh

Fuck off you massive cunt.

don't worry about it too much, even if you're butthurt about the posts here your twitter shilling operation can continue unabated.

you do have a twitter shilling operation… right?

nice 2d avatar btw

sounds like the future of the country tbqh

Reminder.

I doubt it given that that photo was taken in WW1 and we all know what happened after that war

please tell me what bomber command did in ww2 other than cause pointless death and destruction.

Yeah it's fucked, you can go out on a bender and meet a ton of people making racist jokes and the like - yet come day it seems like the liberal zombies have taken over the place. Probably because liberals are all unemployed.

lad

win us the war

pick one lad

Really user?

We are allowed to have up to .50 cal
Yes there's restrictions but it isn't difficult to get a Barrett M99 in the UK.

we should rebuild hadrians wall and let them stay in tbh lads.

*are

And of course you defend the red tape.

even cuckchan has more self-awareness.

you mean the battle that fighter command got its ass handed to it and the only reason it didn't collapse is because churchill deliberately started the london blitz.

the one we won, yeah. :)

kek

lad we lost that battle

Wtf is up with your Englishmen now? Constantly shitting on us? For what?

lol

express.co.uk/news/politics/676479/EU-referendum-Daily-Express-EU-debate-Brexit-Nigel-Farage-Chuka-Umunna-live-stream

For those that missed it (like me) the full debate has been uploaded.

You're underestimating how disruptive this shitposting can be, but indeed regardless of shitposts/d&c we're not pulling our weight in social media etc like we should be and I'd wager you aren't either

I'm a little drunk.

Red tape?
In the trigger happy US, you still need ID to buy a firearm.