Trump Rally in Redding, CA

TRUMP RALLY AT 4 EASTERN 1 PACIFIC

Friday, June 3, 2016: LIVE Stream coverage of the Donald J. Trump for President rally in Redding, CA at Redding Municipal Airport - AOA Ramp. The event is scheduled to begin at 1:00 PM PDT.

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Redding, CA (6-3-16)

youtube.com/watch?v=7SWJpacpRCU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
8ch.net/pol/res/6199933.html
8ch.net/pol/res/6201869.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fox 10
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

bamp

sage for slide thread.

Bump.

Trump Plane makes an appearence

Fuck off Constantine

Found the jew.

To this music as well.

I'm not even American but I feel badriotic!

It's the butthurt Evalionfag. He comes into every thread and cries slide thread

GET HYPE MOTHER FUCKERS

WE ARE GOING FULL FOURTH REICH

ITS GONNA BE YUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

user, please.

Wonder if he'll have anything to say about the savagery after last night's rally.

BUMP FOR TRUMP

haha i actually meant to post fullscreen like pic related

I'll try and stay up a bit

I hope he does address it. I bet he will. These are the sort of things he can capitalize on. If he invited the woman who was egged and had her up to tell her story and then defended her, it might help with the woman vote.

Does that "weekend work" involve shitposting?

tiptop kek

That's a lot of suits.

There is a duplicate thread we should try to get them in here

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!

OBLIGATORY MAGA

It's time.

It's the overtube faggot shilling for his site.

First time ive seen him wear the camo cap

It's fun to meme with each other sometimes. Stop being a wet blanket.

Too many brown arms in that crowd. I have a bad feeling

He looks aesthetic as fuck

He's pissed off, 100%

After last night's attacks on his people he's gone into military commander mode.

Believe it.

100% class act

I am eager to see how he responds to it

If you commiefornian faggots don't get out and vote I am going to drive down there and set a shit ton of wildfires this summer.

THUGS

ACCOSTED BY A BUNCH OF THUGS

BURNING THE AMERICAN FLAG

BUILD THAT WALL

BUILD THAT WALL

CUCK RYAN FALLS IN LINE

How much did I miss? did he mention the (((protestors)))?

Yeah he called them thugs and said he's gonna build a wall

yes

PHONEY SPEECH
Fuck you cunt. Don't tone police the God Emperor of Mankind

For 10 seconds.

Sums up how much he time he spent on it. A little disappointing to be honest.

Camo Edition

Why is 8/pol/ so dead with Trump threads?

I take it nobody came back after kikewheels' negligence?

Thanks.

He uppercutted Obongo in to a pit of spikes, then revealed he's Hitler in a cyborg body at which point he was declared president then and there. Oh man user I'm sorry you missed it

Some people have jobs.

I think Trump's strategy is to acknowledge the violence but not give them the attention they crave. These ((((protesters)))) would masturbate to Trump spending 15 minutes yelling about them.

lull in interest between primaries and the general

8/pol/ is doing alright lately

It's dead
We should abanddon it and go to the only free™ imageboard there is honeychan.il

it's 2 pm. Most NEETS are sleeping and everyone else is in school or has a job. I get tired of rally threads, but I wanted to see what he says about last night.

8ch has been under great stress… making it difficult to shitpost

and most shitposters take the path of least resistance because they are WEAK AND HAVE NO ENERGY

but I will admit, the chan era is changing…

This site is the last glimmering hope but it's run like shit…

Hillary should be in jail tbh fam

RUSSIA USA ALLIANCE

MEME IT

heil Putin

I think you're right. That soundbite is enough. He could address the scumbag mayor.

HILLARY SHOULD BE IN JAIL

A CAMO EPISODE!

YES

BECAUSE SHE'S A THIEF

True, but I wished he would have pivoted and called the MSM on their bullshit coverage of it.

CHYNA

SHE DID IT CAUSE SHE IS A THIEF

CYBER WORLD

We just had a 751 post thread for his San Jose rally yesterday followed by a 300 post thread about the ensuing chimpout, you blind nigger

8ch.net/pol/res/6199933.html
8ch.net/pol/res/6201869.html

Trump stop saying weiner, it's making my giggle.

WEINER

I DON'T WANT ANTHONY WEINER TWEETING ME

TRUMP IS GOING TO FIND THE (((PEOPLE))) LISTENING IN ON US

he's doing it on purpose

UNLESS I WIN

I think one day we will have to leave Holla Forums and I think that is coming very soon.

Holla Forums will always be there as a trusted steed should decadence arise, but we will one day have to step out into the light and get that qt gf, get that dream job, get dream house, get those good friends who you would die for and provide for the kids soon after.

Y-you know?

But obviously not before RWDS and absolute chaos!

To be honest that sound awesome. Having your shitposts broadcast to the world as breaking news

I still laughed regardless

That would imply we should pick a woman over Trump. 1/10 memeing.

That Trump plaque on the podium is looking pretty sloppy

Weird post detected.

We've raised over (((6,000,000))) dollars

Get her some Trump water, because California certainly doesn't have any.

Not blind, you fucking dumb nigger.

Maybe 751 posts for a San Jose rally is peasant-tier compared to last Winter, you fucking newfag,

Decadence was an /int/ buzzword since they wouldn't use degeneracy since they considered it

MEDIC CONFIRMED

MEDIC

Why is 8/pol/ infested with shills?

4cuck than this shithole.

MEEEDIIIIIC

is it just me or does Trump have EXTRA HIGH ENERGY this afternoon?

MEDIC!

Afternoon rally threads were always slower than night-time ones you dumb asshole.

Anywhere white nationalism gains a foothold becomes infested eventually

MEDIC!

You fucked up, son. Stop.

Holla Forums let's have a talk

>>>/polmeta/10857

Fuck yeah

CHINKS FOR TRUMP

Until you stumble upon the law and how the government and lawyers are literally playing the masses as fools.

Take Citizens United that reaffirmed that corporations are people. This would mean people are corporations through simple logic and deduction.

Then you look into the first law books and dictionaries that these words were rooted in.

and find this definition

ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN

dubs = sign will fall

rolling

THE SIGN IS FALLING OFF THE PODIUM

We already had that talk m8.

The people running this site are our enemies and intending to betray us?

What else is new?

They'll get theirs, soon enough.

OH SHIT HE IS BRINGING IT UP

moishe pls

this place will never be anywhere near as bad as 4/pol/. Even in our darkest hours, this place beats 4/pol/ in a mile

OBAMA LITE

All Citizens United meant is that people don't give up their constitutional rights to political free speech when they incorporate.

Which is the correct decision.

Then why are you here?

Some motherfucker's getting fired tonight

WHO WOULD BE SO STUPID?

crooked hillary

I don't like the whole 'money = speech' part of CU since it brought about superpacs.

THEY TAKE A POGO STICK AND GO RIGHT OVER THE WALL

Pogostick

as a 14th Amendment "Citizenship"'s Constitution regards to, yes.

So I said at the time, too. I'm rethinking that.
It allowed more PACs to give more money to influence politics.

I fucking love this guy so much.

BUILD THAT STATUE

TRUMP STATUE IN DC

BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL

The law overturned by CU was only 8 years old, and it was plainly unconstitutional.

The idea that CU means that "money = speech" is a deceitful jewish meme.

Do yourself a favor and read the majority decision to CU. Read it yourself in full, don't read a summary that some crypto-kike journalist wrote.

It is clearly written and argued. It was the right decision.

NO RAMPS ON TRUMP'S WALL

lelelelelelel

"My" African American

I understand what you're talking about, but what do you think about the 'money = speech' interpretations that are based solely upon CU? I realize there are nuances not covered by media, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have bad externalities. Stop sperging lawbro.

Huh?

Just smile when blood is pouring out of your face
*wink wink nudge nudge*

I got you fam

"Sleezy people" = Jewmedia

The Trump plaque has fallen from the podium

What is the difference between a "Super PAC", and a legitimate media outlet?

Both use private money to spread messages and opinions which are frequently political in nature.

Do you know what got Citizens United in court in the first place? What they actually did to get them in legal hot water?

They put out a documentary that was critical of Hillary Clinton. Plainly political speech. Plainly should be protected by the First Amendment.

The Constitution does not define who the "legitimate" media is, nor should it.

Buzzfeed (((Andrew))) is going to shit a brick

kek

FIX THE SIGN

(((THESE SLEAZY PEOPLE)))

Guys, I figured out why the sign is melting

Fuck they're gonna run with that. Hillary will run it in ads.

Just one little slip of the mouth, now he's an evil racist.

It's so hot the glue is melting

AHHHH

holy shit that was fast

Damn sunny jew!

Sign is gone.

SOMEBODY MAKE THE SIGN GREAT AGAIN

LANDSLIDE

Somebody duct tape that shit

THAT will be the news tonight.

Watch.

I do come here often, but it's just full of kikes like you.

A few months ago you could have said that, but now it's a joke.

I'm English, you stupid nigger.

Unfortunately. Winter last year 8/pol/ was booming, but it's just shit. I'm banned on 4cuck, so I use this as my backup Holla Forums.

The freedom on this chan is far superior, but it's dead and the responses are from autists that make 4cuck look alpha.

FIX THE SIGN CHANT NOW!

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

"Citizens United made money into speech" was the liberal outrage meme that was spread to rile up public opinion against Citizens United, to set the stage for Hillary attempting to overturn it.

They want CU overturned so that the government can regulate the media.

sign is kill

Oh yeah. I'd bet anything that cocksucker John Oliver will make a shitty joke out of it.

Trump: It's OK for Blacks to Assault Whites

Isn't it great?

That's what he said. He said it was a good thing that a black initiated violence against a white man wearing a KKK outfit. Racists should be beaten, right?

Yeah, that's definitely what he said. Excellent interpretation there, kike.

5 for 1 Obama

They're about to realize they shouldn't have blown their load so early

Stop engaging the salty shill.

That's what he wants, you dummy.

This, he gets paid per post.

Filter by ID is quick and easy to use. Learn how to use it.

I know. I just wanted to call him a kike first.

Face it: Trump has no racial awareness. He just wants us all to come together as Muricans. He thought it was a good thing that a black punched a white racist.

Not saying you're a concern troll but this post comes off as concern trolling. Look…8/pol/ is flawed but the positives FAR outweigh the flaws. I've tried several other imageboard and even some forums, this remains the best option and it isn't even close.

Except CU is what brought about SuperPACs, or are you denying that? Do you like SuperPACs? You sound like a libertarian honestly.

If you filter your white brothers in favor of defending everything Trump says and does, you have become the Kike.

MUH ISRAEL

Obama = Bad Cheerleader

DISASTER CHEERLEADER

His father, who is his personal hero, was in the KKK and Trump has tweeted out all sorts of race-realist stuff.

What did she say?

what did she say?

The white guy was what they call "anti-racist" that is the white guy thought everyone in the room was racist and he got knocked the fuck out for calling Trump supporters racist.

Filtered for low-energy sophistry

We've been through this for months….Trump's MUH ISRAEL rhetoric is realpolitik.

I know.

Just like fishin'.

Right. If he came out full-on Holla Forums Stormtrooper, the Jew media would take him out in a week.

Yes, I am aware that the person was not a real Clansman. But Trump was still appealing to the concept that it is a good thing for a black to assault someone for saying or doing something racist.

So you hope.

=WIN=

MAGA!

AMERICA FIRST
MAGA

What is that music? It's presidential as fuck

No, Trump was pointing out that the MEDIA tried to distort it as a black protestor attacking a KKK Trump supporter, because the truth doesn't fit the narrative.

It wasn't "blacks should beat up whites", it was "the media are filthy liars". And he's right.

Fox 10

Never watching Fox10 again. Ever.

My only hope is to see your brains splattered on the pavement.

It's past midnight in Israel, go to bed

I want to see protesters. NOW!

But what if Bernie lands on her?
You'd be sorry you missed that.

nice solo

Even muted she's irritating as fuck

No. Nothing could pay for having to listen to her for longer than a planck unit in time.

What a horrible thing to say. If you are White, you are a disgrace to our ancestors.

You keep engaging him.

That's why he's still here.

It amazes me that Holla Forums still hasn't learned that engaging the shill is what they want you to do.

You still need to listen to the enemy.

I'm a German American. I'm just not a Trump sycophant. I support him, but I don't have any delusions that he is a closeted White nationalist.

I'm not a shill. You need to stop persecuting other members of the community that have a different point of view. This board is not called "Trump worship." After so many people have lied to us and done the will of the Jews, I have the right to be skeptical. Trump has good and bad points. He may be a step in the right direction, but it is insane how many people defend every single thing he says or does.

out jewing the jew

wat a man

Fuck off kike

All you're doing effectively is anti-Trump shilling. He's the best option we have, we leave the judging and nitpicking until after he's president.

I like how he mispronounced it "Klu Klux Klan" like ten times because a real racist would use the correct pronunciation.

I highly doubt that my criticism is going to keep anyone here from voting for him. We all know he's the best choice.

I also know he will become President and nothing can stop that, so why not criticize some things? It won't hurt him. And maybe Holla Forums should care enough to push him in the right direction, instead of falling behind him like toadies.

Stop.
Engaging.
The.
Shill.

You dummy.

If you'd take the time to actually read my posts and think about them critically, you'd realize that there is no way I'm a shill.

Holla Forums should have the ability to stand outside of Trump, judging his merits and shortcomings. We are the aware ones, we are the movement, not Trump. Until he comes out as a White nationalist, we cannot look to him as our leader, but as a tool to advance us toward our ultimate goal.

So it is fair to criticize him sometimes when he says something stupid.

The ironic thing is that I am the one who actually shouldn't be engaging you, as you are clearly a person who wants to discourage critical thought and discussion.

*what a fisherman

Praise Kek.

I find it funny how you post a pic which confirms what I am saying. You are comparing Trump to Kennedy. Now, was Kennedy racially aware? No. He in fact was at the forefront of the civil rights movement. He believed that whites and blacks were equal, and he did a lot to damage segregation in this country. You can't just celebrate Kennedy because he got assassinated by the Jews. He was assassinated over ONE specific issue, which is that he was hindering their obtaining of nuclear weaponry. That does not mean that Kennedy was a good President or that he was right in all areas. Kennedy was a liberal. He was a mixed bag. So like Kennedy, maybe Trump is pissing the Jews off in some areas, but also conforming to their agenda in others.

I have seen no signs that Trump cares specifically for the White race.

If you really think Kennedy was a great President, you are a major cuck.

This is true idk why everybody is calling you a shill… anyone who thinks trump is the next hitler are just fooling themselves. He's a nationalist sure, deporting mexicans will definitely make america whiter but he is in no way a white nationalist. He definitely is our best hope and he's openening the door for a real white nationalist rise but trump is the beginning of something and by no means an end to our problems.

Right, that is all I am saying. Thank you.

TRUMP PODIUM SIGN MELTS, MADE IN CHINA, DOWN 150% IN POLLS AFTER MELTED SIGN STUMOS TRUMP

This is meme potential.

Its redding. The police told the protestors to fuck off. Welcome to the last bastion of red in california

ya blew it shekelsteinbergman

Man this was so hot. 105 degrees outside with 150 degrees tarmac. I wouldn't have stood out there for anybody but Trump.
Trump is one tough guy to withstand the blazing sun in a bulletproof vest and suit for at least ninety minutes.

That sign on the podium is a great metaphor for a Trump presidency.

Starts out looking great, but throw a little sunlight on it and it all falls apart.