I've seen a lot of right-winger Holla Forums Alt-Right(read: nazis) on this board and I think it's time I take them to...

I've seen a lot of right-winger Holla Forums Alt-Right(read: nazis) on this board and I think it's time I take them to task.
This is your first and only warning. I will seek you out. I will find your memes. I will destroy them. There is nowhere to hide. Your time has come.
I do not stop. I do not sleep.
Stop posting or I will destroy you.
Be afraid.

This could have been a fun thread if you had been a little more subtle.

We've been subtle for too long. It's time to show them their ish will no longer be tolerated.

So anyways, onto more important matters.
Do you have a presentable boypussy or are you a fat fuck with a hairy asshole?

I'm guessing you're from Holla Forums judging by your attempt at homophobia. Did you have your tiny dick out while you posted that?
Give me your memes. Go ahead little boy.

I see through your ruse, my dude.

So, fat hairy asshole then?

Sudos final form?

Not that it's any of your busy you rightwing filth but my asshole is hairless.

I remember you from an old TS thread, I like new characters this'll be fun, will bump your threads

REY IS NOT FUCKING OBI-WANS DAUGHTER WITH THE MANDALORE QUEEN THATS GAY

Don't waste your time, I've been battling against these filthy little bigots for months now. They have NO life, this means that they can spend ALL of their time astroturfing any board that doesn't share their beliefs. This board is D-E-A-D. DEAD! And reddipol killed it.

They won't listen to ANY of you arguments, they will NOT be swayed by logic or reason, they are fucking ZOMBIES! All they can Do is spout meme catchphrases, it's pathetic and I almost feel sorry for them. Until I remember what they are that is.

I commend your valiant effort to save this board , but I think you are doomed to failure….Nobody could have fought for this board harder than I did…..If I failed then you don't stand a chance.

I wonder if they'll ever make a movie where the protagonist fights zombies all throughout the film, only to discover they were the zombie all along.

I will fight to the death. I am not a defeatist. I will not stop until this virus called the Alt-Right(read: nazis) has been purged not just from 8ch, but from everywhere they dare to spew their filth and bluster.
Again, they have been warned. I will give them 48 hours.

What happens after 48 hours? Another 48 Hrs.?

Hey man, I see what you're saying and I just feel like I should warn you, you're barking up the tree of a bunch of real deal wizards.

Hey, Memekiller, this is my favorite meme of ALL TIME. Just try to kill it, I dare you.

48 hours until I start destroying their memes, piece by piece.

Hmph. They better know their stuff. I'm no small-fry myself.

You have 48 hours to change your ways. Only then will I start systematically dismantling every meme you held dear.

Oh we have a tough guy here huh……. *unsheathes my twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh…. easy…..

-

;) that's pretty fuckin funny

*turns my back to you and chuckles* but… not as funny as whats about to happen now *unsheathes katana and readies Sanzetsu no Jitsuzhi style stance*

-

*stealth kills*

*walks always whisteling, drunken whaler tune*

-

*comes up behind you and stabs you in the back* Hahaha, now that power is mine! *becomes engilfed in a bright light* It feels so powerful!

-

*unsheaths daggers Surging with Dark Energy*

You Will Pay For Your Insulence!!

-

psssh…nothin personnel…kid…

What are you going to do to this meme, for instance?

Is your butthurt a ruse?

Fool. What can you, a mere mortal, do that I cannot undo? I am awakened, the souls of this realm giving me sustenance even as we speak. My will is law and my followers will see that I will never again be claimed by the dead gods beyond Xogotha. I have already staked my claim in this world, and I will see it bend it's knee before my mighty girth.

wew

You dare question my ability? Very well. If you close your eyes before my strength, then I must force them open for you.

Witness my numbers!

suck my penis

Shit… That wasn't supposed to happen.

Very well, "Memekiller"… How about THIS?

k

Holla Forums stop
how low can you go ?

Very nice user

The first time I saw Naruto subbed I couldn't stop laughing because of how deep Sasuke's little boy voice was. Do Japanese people really try this hard to seem manly?

no need for this shit, everyone hates nu/pol/ the trump hugbox

I see leftycuck got some reinforcements from plebbit

I see a lot of big guys Holla Forums Baneposting on this board and I think it's time I take them on board.
This is your first and only warning. I will pull off your mask off. I will find out how painful it is. I will hold unto my prize. You're not big guys. Not for me.
Stop crashing or I will destroy you.
I'm CIA.

I guess the sudocuck won.
No fun allowed.jpg