Predator reboot will have children

variety.com/2017/film/news/predator-reboot-jacob-tremblay-1201969568/

Is that the night of the living dummy dummy from night of the living dummy?

wat

Children's aren't inherently a bad thing in films. See terminator 2 or aliens

The kid in Terminator 2 wasn't an improvement.

Meant to say spares* but I'd prefer the former

I would pay money to see a film like that. If you're going to shoehorn a child-actor into an action/horror film, you better make damn sure that kid also fucking dies a horrible death. I want to see those parents who take their kids to violent movies shit their pants as little Timmy starts getting night-terrors about the Predator tearing his little guts out to make a necklace for himself.

It takes talent to make a film with child-actors not suck, especially in a genre that isn't kid-friendly to begin with. If you're going to ruin a film like that by sticking kids in, you better utilize the kid as much as possible. Fuck you.

But seeing as it's a reboot, the Predator will probably be reduced to a cartoonishly-evil kidnapper with little to no gore at all and the KID fucking killing the predator. WHAT A TWEEST.

Yeah well that was made by Cameron, and T2 was made 19 YEARS AGO. There's nothing that implies that this reboot isn't going to be another dumb kid-friendly "action" film.

Pic related; The only kid-movie I genuinely enjoyed.

I liked the kid's bonding with Arnie

Predators don't kill children though. They are also pro-life.

NO

I hate this kid. Haven't seen The Room, but since that, basically EVERY male child role is his. Why? Are there no other kids in Hollywood?

It's a soft reboot.

Yes, it is against their codex or whatever you want to call it. Watch Predator 2. There is a short scene in which the Predator encounters a boy and doesn't kill him. Why would he? The child doesn't pose any threat to him.
He also doesn't kill the female cop because she is pregnant although she is armed and poses a threat to him.

You think (((they))) care about lore? In the Transformers comic book, Optimus is such a pacifist and he has such a devotion to life, that he sacrifices himself for virtual characters, who died in a video game because of him. In the movie, he kills Decepticons without any remorse…

Why don't you have a se-…oh. Nevermind, carry on.

Go back to reddipol, retard.

Why did we need a Predator reboot?

What reddipol you fucking idiot? I am speaking about staying true to the fucking source material! Yeah, sure, I wrote it like it's the Jews' fault, but hey, they govern Hollywood, either if you like or not, and they give the money, they make the decisions.

I want to see characters that look and act like they are in the comic books/novels, I'm fed up with this need to "reform" all of them, because muh current year.

Predator has to be heavy themed. If they do another avp tier movie, then the franchise is as good as dead.

the kid in terminator 2 (john connor) did excellent and was part of the reason why the movie was special.

T2 did everything right.

I could totally see predator spare the kid because "muh honor, not able to fight back very well"

Home Alone vs Predator would be a quality film

Children ruin like 99% of the movies they are in and they are definitely a cause for worry. Its a reboot too so that increases the chance of a shit movie even more.

When has that ever stopped predator from slaughtering the sheep?

I need movies where humans and predators tey to take each other down through traps like the first predator movie!

Why not making the Predator (singular) the protagonist if not the hero of the movie? Make him go against a drug cartel or human-trafficking mobsters so that the audience sympathizes with him.
Bonus points if it takes place on Christmas Eve.

Predator was a slasher movie with army guys and an alien. Slasher sequels can never live up to the original since they've already run through the formula.

The only way I see to really get the franchise going again is to make proper Alien vs Predator movies, which would just be action movies like Aliens. Retreading the slasher formula won't work.

I don't know how, I don't know why, but the kikes are somehow behind this.