I don't really see the big deal about Holla Forums. Every time i go there, it just looks like healthy debate...

I don't really see the big deal about Holla Forums. Every time i go there, it just looks like healthy debate. Don't see why pol has been getting such a bad rap over the decades with regard to insane/extremist posters

A bunch of autists spouting memes and claiming that everyone who disagrees with them is a shill/JIDF/CTR is a healthy debate…?

Whatever you say, faggot.

Who is this semen demon!?!?

That's Zoe Quinn you sexist shitlord

Get out more. It's Zoe Quinn, my sjw waifu

Never seen/heard of her

1/10 you tried.

Oh man I wanna get to know her better, and when I say "get to know" I mean to put my penis inside her, move it in and out quickly until I ejaculate my semen inside her vagina and all over her cervix.

i just got banned at Holla Forums for saying that an obvious and overt bait post was probably satire and not being serious.

Checked the logs and it was therealmoonman.

The mods are fucking stupider than the underages that post there. Yes, I'm mad.

5 GUYS, BURGER & FRIES!!!!!

Its cause they ban ever one who disagrees with them on 8ch/pol/ . Its just a circlejerk op.

ALL THAT CUM SHE SWALLOWED WENT STRAIGHT TO HER THIGHS

It's Chelsea Van Valkenburg, and she look like a pig now.

HORNY FAGGOTS BELIEVE HER LIES

I would go back in time and fuck her back when she was not depressed/suicidal and still slightly chubby.

She is like a mediocre restaurant she only has 3 stars

Good luck riding that train

I hate Holla Forums because they went from supporting limited government and Ron Paul to fascism and frogs memes.

b-but muh green twitter frog

I only hate Jews, Niggers, Sheet-heads, libtards etc :)

same, I don't know if this is due to government infiltration or just being pathetic retards or retards.
one thing is for certain.

Stormfront was a mistake

It was always sort of a mix of both - fascism just won the debates more often.

I do think the average user of Holla Forums has gotten more ignorant though; they're not nearly as well-read as they used to be.

That's what happens when cat's cradle shills infiltrate

Holla Forums existence benefits the jews more than anything, so that they keep muh hitler, muh six billion,muh natsies as a way to black mail the whole world and guilt trip the world into thinking they owe them something.

Germany still pays them for what hitlor did.
Now it will be the whole world.

Holla Forums will never exterminate the jews, they are literally doing the jews work for them.
keeping the holocaust memory fresh and at the same time fuel the aggression towards muslims, the archenemy of the jews.
and also justify internet censorship and the police state to combat ebil natzies.

And possibly destroy the chans, the only true global resistance.

Was Tim Ferriss always so homophobic?

Yes stop complaining about the jews, there's nothing you can do about it anyway, oy vey!

confirmed new and not /new/
one of the first things you learned in days of yore was to argue to the audience. it forced you to stop being a smug shithead calling people cupcake and sweetheart and actually use points. old Holla Forums helped me drop pills like a motherfucker and more importantly understand why. you got your shit pushed in if you didn't.
neo/pol/ is… neo Holla Forums. there's still some actual oldfags on there but it's too rare to be worth it.

Basically the issue is not Holla Forums, it's the stormfront-tier raiders that shit up literally every thread with natsoc bs

Most of them barely browse Holla Forums because they're too busy trying to enforce the stranglehold that board has over this sites board culture

It's politicizing the chans, which used to be about malicious humor and shitflinging over media

We're not supposed to be a "right-wing political activist" site because that's the same retarded shit as chanology

same here

Are you faggots still clueless about what's going on? The mods (mainly imkampfy and therealmoonman) permaban everyone who objects to the KEK-Trump-Hitler cult. Even Natsocs who point out Trump's Jewish connections are banned, and their posts deleted. They are dumbing down the board on purpose, and the BO is okay with it. Time to jump ship.

See:

Sorry I was away for a bit just then… I landed a shit that was so large and long, that I had to stand up to deliver it… it started leaning out over the top of the bowl… it was pretty damn scary, to be honest…its golden glowing eyes of corn winking back at me… I had to poke it down using the brush, before I could flush it away.

You know nothing summerchild.

You've been rused

This isn't at all what its like. LURK MOAR.

We aren't a collective. Trump, Hitler, Kek and dubs are the only things that bring us together.

We really do hate jews though….

Typical Holla Forums poster, everyone.

I see nothing wrong with what he said. Is Holla Forums for me?

yes

Why are you even alive?

It's a nameless tripcood, retard, there's nothing to "remember". It's used in boards without IDs to keep the replies tidy.

meant to

That reply was not tidy at all.

What he said is a lie, look at the evidence in . His style is braindead shitposting in Reddit format. He may actually be making a parody of Holla Forums, it's hard to tell. Poe's law is a bitch.

If you still don't see anything wrong with his post, then by all means, go to Holla Forums

The server sometimes fucks up. By "tidy" I mean it avoids situations where a third party intervenes in a conversation, and then it's like "you are contradicting yourself, you said this before", "no, I didn't that was another user", etc.

I go to Holla Forums for daily laughs, but it's a bit too early in the day to break out the liquor bottle.

What do you mean by that?

I need to be hammered to truly enjoy the autism there.

she's gross, but i would

Oh, I don't mind the frog autism, but I also enjoy some lively debate. That's not possible with Holla Forums's moderating policy. This makes the board increasingly dumb and boring.

Did she lose weight or something?

Would impregnate.

Make a sammich out of jewish human meat paste.

They're fucking bat shit. It doesn't matter how civil they pretend to be they're all completely bonkers

I was assuming you were only referring to the dank memes and paranoia.

I agree with you on that point.

Like all women, even feminist Zoe Quinn wants to feel beautiful and be told as such.

bump

I still cant believe no one has killed her yet.