Jews begin to (((echo))) their own names

Jews on Twitter start 'owning' the parenthesis meme that the alt-right has used to highlight their jewishness.

Sadly they fail to realize how voluntairly attaching virtual yellow stars on accounts, signaling 'Hey everybody I'm a JEW', will eventually just make the ignorant masses realize just how many of these jews there are in media, banking and goverment.

twitter.com/JeffreyGoldberg
twitter.com/DoyleMcManus
and others

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chadstanton
twitter.com/CHSommers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotel_Polski
twitter.com/splcenter
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/bill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew/
pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316
archive.is/970af
bennorton.com/40-percent-of-palestinian-children-detained-by-israel-are-sexually-abused-virtually-all-are-tortured/
vice.com/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
twitter.com/JeffreyGoldberg/status/738758312230014981
archive.is/29q2Z
twitter.com/Yair_Rosenberg/status/738583278110679040
archive.is/MMEjD
sputniknews.com/science/20160603/1040738284/google-coincidence-detector-jews.html
archive.is/w984t
github.com/jcjohnson/neural-style
mega.nz/#F!TQN2BLRL
8ch.net/polmeta/res/10857.html#q10870
counter-currents.com/2016/06/a-critique-of-jewish-privilege/
timesofisrael.com/gaza-email-chain-irks-natalie-portman/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/coincidence-detector/hldnghbakgkgeocjllocmpobpppkfepo
archive.is/29q2Z
youtube.com/watch?v=fSNcaky_ykc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit do they not realise that every normal person is going to now google why they're doing this?

HAHAHAHAHA

THEY ARE CALLING THEMSELVES OUT

THE MEMES JACK

Haha this is going to be great.

Oh god. We don't even have to do it anymore.

The memes are on autopilot.

they're outing themselves

(((Goldberg)))

We’re going to be able to get them to wear golden stars of moloch in public soon

People will watch the Academy Awards and see every single fucking person walking down the carpet wearing one

(checked)

Doyle's doing it wrong tho, Goldberg gets it.

Screencap everyone who does it. They'll remove it sometime in the future, but before that we could confirm the kikery of some who we wouldn't have otherwise been able to confirm.

THE MEMES ARE OUT OF CONTROL

MEME MAGICK IS REAL

I thought the kikes were smart at hiding? This is like the greatest shit ever for us.

I have to admit, I've been somewhat skeptical about "meme magic", but these last few months is beginning to change my mind. This right here though, this is the turning point.

No user, they're going exactly as planned.

Well, it makes out job easier.

keep it up guys we're almost there

They're adept at hiding in front of everyone's noses

Problem is, they always forget that, unlike theirs, our noses don't obscure most of our sight

Someone screencap all the ones that do this and then compile them all together.

Just as OP said. It will be an image which shows how many are in positions of power.

Hopefully there are at least a few dozen.

We can make this better you know. Turn it into a hashtag, with a premise like "To show your jewish pride for the month of June put ((()))'s around you name!"

twitter.com/chadstanton

Holy fuck this shit gets more insane by the day

there were coincidences early on. then it was just more people in on it than I thought. the past month or so, I've come to accept their, and Kek's, power.

my god. I need to create a twitter account that hasn't been shitposting against kikes since it's creation.

I love you guys. This is some of the greatest fucking lulz I've ever had.

Good idea, I was just thinking of taking it up another notch. I'm also going to put ((())) around my name and troll even harder. This works on two levels, one some normies will take the pill, and two others will just think anyone with ((())) around their name is a troll/shill so these kikes will be ignored as trolls.

Ah good, freely willing to take the gold star huh?
it will just make it easier to find them, hehehe.

>twitter.com/CHSommers
I can't believe any of you faggots ever liked that rat-faced demon.

Only gamergoy cucks liked this kike feminist liberal cunt and that faggot Milo.

No, some people are also using it to "show unity"/"raise awareness" so it's not a reliable indicator.

Thanks for doing our job for us kikes

What's the next dumb thing we are gonna make them do?

Can we get them to make love to a blowup doll while screaming julaaaay?

Could work

ᵛᶦᵍᵒʳᵒᵘˢ ʰᵃᶰᵈ ʳᵘᵇᵇᶦᶰᵍ

Hopefully Milo niggerfucker will do it and discredit himself

we just gotta keep doing what we do.

he already called out the jews owning banks, business, media, etc.

Dumb thing? We need to work on worthwhile things, this is working all too well to give up on.

I saw we meme a pan-global back to Israel movement. Setup sock puppet accounts posing as jews exercising their "right of return". Once they are there the muds can deal with them however they choose.

what does that have to do with lulz

that's like an actual plan

we're winning because we're just clowning on these guys 24/7

why get complicated

just call them cucks

For a second I thought I accidentally installed the stupid plugin after reading the story about it yesterday, then I realized I'm on Firefox and they were echoing themselves.

Getting the jews to put on the star of david willingly. Hitler would be proud.

That's exactly what trolls are looking for. Do they think it will stop the trolls. Fucking retards.

Reminds me of this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotel_Polski

I fucking love meme magic.

We're going above and beyond the call of duty Who could blame us? It's too fun pissing off these narcissistic faggots.

She's alright.

If you're gonna hate people that don't align with you 100% ideologically then you ain't gonna be supporting anyone, including Trump.

>meme magic was so strong that jews did it for free

They out themselves hilarious and now we can use this ((( ))) on the rest who have not outed themselves.
If (((they))) try to bann us we could claim anti-antisemitism…… HAHAHA

toppest of keks

is this keks work?

that's pretty fucking metal

THEY ARE NOW REVEALING THEMSELVES AUTOMATICALLY AHAHAHA

truly redditpol

twitter.com/splcenter

they just confirmed the "conspiracy theory".

Im alwasy hoping the jews get into fights with those niggers who think they are the real jews

Funny things about this:

1) that libs think the alt-right is using punctuation to carry out a third shoah

2) that libs think echoes are about targeting people with group raids rather than passively pointing out to readers who is pushing a socially and racially corrosive agenda

3) that libs think that the alt-right is such a threatening behemoth that goylibs have to provide cover for their chosen masters by wearing the parenthesis yellow star with pride

4) that libs who do this don't know that they're just reinforcing the true purpose of parenthesis, which is to indicate which opinion providers are kosher cucks and which aren't.

You "big tent" faggots are the worst.

Jews can never be anything but our enemies.

(((they))) can't into bantz so they try to own it and fail in the most kekworthy way possible

Then go live in some shitskin country with inbred muds that fuck little boys.

Trump is 100% pro Jewish and pro Israel.

that mother fucking kike better be voting for Trump. fuck Bill Goldbrick

(((OOY VEEEEY)))

That's true, but she's a Jewish Feminist who was only marginally useful in the very opening months of GamerGate, and nothing more. She was never "alright" and hasn't been useful since then, which makes her the opposition, being a Jewish Feminist and all.

intl/goon/SJW/etc pls go.

She was always a stupid fucking libtard feminist KIKE.

You can't completely avoid (((them))). Attacking their machinations alone caused Trump all these 'anti-semite' attacks.

Justin Trudeau don't you have a bill to be prepping?

jump into ovens?

This just shows you how much power we have over these kikes when we get inside their heads. Kikes are the most neurotic fuckers on the planet.

HOLY FUCK THEY'RE RETARDED

And people think Jews are smart? This is a boon, wait until the public finds out how many Jews run the media.

Someone take a screen shot of all the jews in the media revealing themselves and caption it "jews totally dont control the media guys im serial"

You mean Israel?

No thanks, but I have a feeling you'd fit right in, Moshe.

neocon jews are somewhat red pilled, they don't completely deny reality like Liberals or the marxist jews but they do still encourage goy to cuck out and push for a "we are all the same" rainbow America.

this is what the whole "renegade" controversy was about.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/bill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew/

neoocn jews are backwards kikes who worship israel, they are 5th column who support mass immigration and endless war

Well no shit, user. Obviously the retaliation is going to be fiercer as people begin to push back more. The entire economy is a nimble house of cards, but that doesn't stop corrupt organizations from retaining control and squeezing every penny out that they can. They would crash the market before giving up control, just as they would crash the entire nation before giving up one cabinet.

That's why everyone is getting ready and wants the crash to come. It takes away their bargaining power.

Israel > any mud country

centuries of inbreeding has made arabs almost subhuman.

The chutzpah of these kikes, we need to make them start wearing gold stars voluntarily.

For all cunning and slyness, :::their::: short-term desires always hijack ///them\\\ in the end.

they're forwards because they embrace nationalism over marxism.

agreed

Years of carefully crafted name switcheroo obliterated just like that.

Israel = any mud country

centuries of inbreeding has made kikes almost subhuman.

she really isn't. as a former "gamergoy cuck", i lost all respect for her when she tried to make red ice take down their interview with her.

milo "mutilate baby dicks to make them more appealing to suck on" yanoipoppulious can fuck off too

but he is right, they can be usefull idiots, but never friends

if they embrace nationalism then move to fucking israel and stop ruining america

Huh ?

Keep projecting, Moshe. Kikes are just as inbred as the Arabs, if not more so. And they weren't even human to begin with.

A word of advice from someone who isn't suffering from taysachs, tone it down by about 90% if you want anybody to fall for your shilling.

No, they embrace Trotskyism.

That is my hope that this educates a large number of people on the jews.

Yes just like John Maccaine… Neo-Cohens are jews and they need to be removed along with their blood kin the kababs.

Anyone have the A White Mann image of the kikes using European surnames instead of their real ones?

Archive, fucking, EVERYTHING

updated screenshot list

whites > mongoloids > persians > beaners > pajeets > turkroaches > arabs > injuns > niggers > animals > insects > parasites & bacteria > kikes

sorry m8

SPLC

(((SPLC)))

you realize the jewish diaspora survived heavily off of inbreeding, right?

they're hardcore liberals who love war and got turned off by the left's tepid opposition to Israel

nope, the inbreeding among muds is institutional.

pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316

Jews outside of Israel are increasingly marrying non jews, look at Zuckerberg or Trump's family for examples

The ride never ends, does it?

You know you can train a cat to poop in the toilet, right?

Thank you, Jews, for doing this. If folks only knew…
To do it right, they must realize that even 1/8th Jewish ancestry makes a person part of the tribe (regardless of if they were raised a certain way or if their mother called herself Jewish (a recent addition, by the way), etc). Jews have for all of recorded history been a mixed race people; like Negroid features, Jewish racial traits are very dominant and easily survive mixing with other racial pools.

Please tell me that's faked. The sheer fucking chutzpah!

this tbphwy

MAXIMUM KEK

That's not how it is today though.

You're gonna tell me you'd feel safer with a bunch of inbred rapefugees than you would with a bunch of kikes?

Is that Azealia Banks ?

She's a never-trumper.

MEME MAGIC

The jews are naming themselves now.

It's /bmw/ at its finest.

Okay I've screencapped 20 profiles and I'm just barely getting started.

This goes to show you how connected they are. I would understand if a hand full of them had done the parenthesis but it's way more than that. How did the information travel to all of them so quickly?

Honorary Jews.

fucking gamergate faggots really let a stranger in the house with that one

neither suits me just fine, thanks

see:

And breeding outside of your species now isn't going to undo the millennials of damage.

There's a reason you have more genetic diseases than any other group.

So what do they gain from doing this?

Where are you getting the screencaps again? Think about it.

We don't know yet, Kek works in myserious ways

there have been tons of jewish collaborators in the nazi goverment. Jews are able to defeat their own nature but it's rare. You know . . . kinda like clever self aware blacks.

Do they know we are laughing at them and they are voluntarily wearing a gold star yet?
Do they realize we are not scared of being ostracized because we live on the outskirts already and all this will do is redpill a few people

LOL

we were screaming about it for weeks, but /gg/ never listened

dont have much fore anything

I apologize if I got you pegged wrong, but I feel like there are two kinds of serious cancer on Holla Forums

1) Anons who unironically / seriously believe "all Jews everywhere are my enemy and they will always be my enemy"

2) Shills who come on here to false-flag with the above, notably from /int/ (who are actually goon/helldump/SJWs). LARPers are also in this category, but they're just here being edgelords and not to fulfill any agenda.

Even Hitler had Jews working in the SS, working in the Reich, Jews that he personally protected or Jews that he protected via category (WWI vets). If Hitler isn't ideologically pure enough, you need to re-examine your life. Likewise if you are just here LARPing or trolling.

/in b4 "that's why he lost the war"

just like a victim of child abuse is trying to ally himself with his tormentor in order to "win" him over.

Normal fags start doing it as well to 'show support' and the symbol loses all meaning. Remember the Paris attacks and all of facebook using that shitty french flag faded into their avatars even though they weren't from France at all?

makes their gold star certification even easier

An attempt at reclaiming perhaps? Like the gays did to 'fag', or negros did with 'nigger', or like various '-ists' on our side have recently started doing.

"Yes, my name echoes. What of it?"

muslims from pakistan are filling up the health care system in the UK because of all the retard incest babies they keep shitting out, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

they are tying to own it like they tried to do with the word cuck but we are just sitting back and laughing at old people who dont know how to internet and jews proving for us their control of the media and support for western destruction

OYY

The shills and ignorant attack you, but those who know the truth agree. They must never be allowed to be in our countries again. History does not teach a more clear lesson than this.

group cohesion

they think the goyim will fall for their solidarity gambit instead of realizing they're fucking everywhere.

jej

Trying to downplay their degeneracy… maybe?
I mean, they have a nigger in there… they'd never accept that monkey in Israel, but out here it gives the impression of a "diverse" group of people.

If it is so… we need to work harder on memetics. Build more memes than they can get in contact with, maybe some that are in conflict with each other (dissemination of false information - warfare 101).

Great argument Moshe, you've earned a gold star.

so you're #NeverTrump?

kek

You aren't aware of the rampant and heavily pushed for incest in kikery?

But don't you know goy? Incest is good for the jews!
archive.is/970af

Who could have seen this coming?

This is pure gold.

the pakis and their fellow muds are raping white girls today.

that's more important than WW2 internet LARP.

muds are massively more inbred, it's why they're so stupid and violent.

"Any movement/organization that isn't explicitly right-wing will become left-wing over time"

(((poor southerners)))

did donald trump convert?

That's good news.

Underrated post.

No, that's Vivica A. Fox.

Of course. Trump is merely the best alternative. No one in their right mind thinks Trump is, himself, going to radically change things, simply stem the progressive madness like the 80s reaction to the late 60s and 70s.

America has been doomed since its Freemasonic beginning and must crumble like the rotten empire it is. Not everyone understands this yet, but that matters not.

see

Every time women have sex, some of the pleasure centers in their pussy dies, making the next sex feel less good. When girls are still virgins, they are at theor most sensitive, and even a light breeze down here can set them off.

Good, this is like when they started wearing their yellow star themselves in Germany. Their arrogance will be their downfall.

Every time.

And who let them in?

It feels good that the mask is coming off. Identifying the problem is the first step to fixing the problem.

In this case it shows leftist collaborators. Who need the ovens or helicopter as much as their jewish masters.

4u

That's Gabrielle Union you fucking autists.

Only Ivanka afaik.

Fuck. That's the exact point. You're just helping us point out and expose jewish influence. I thought jews were supposed to be "clever" or whatever.

Good goy, you've got your shekel for the day now scram

This, while rapefugess are obviously a problem the real problem is who's been cramming as many as physically possible into europe.

I think you misunderstood then why people did that.

They put french flags into their avatars to show solidarity with the french people. If only french ppl would do it, it would be like sending yourself a birthday card on your own birthday.

And Hitler was a fucking faggot who didn't even dare exterminate the jews like the rats they are. And for that they stabbed him in the back and destroyed Germany's chances of doing anything (especially because Hitler was betrayed by his own) and are still working to destroy it even further.

Hey, don't blame them from not differentiating between species of primates, not all of us are biologists.

Like Israel?

>bennorton.com/40-percent-of-palestinian-children-detained-by-israel-are-sexually-abused-virtually-all-are-tortured/

Or Jew York?

>vice.com/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

They all look the same, user.

It's called "honor". They won the real battle. We'll see them in Valhalla.

So tell me, are you a goon or a LARPer?

gas yourself LARPcuck

Masonic dubs confirm.

Whatever, close enough.

Nope. Just some mischlings in the Wermacht.

Can we make a Twitter group chat and add kikes just to call them out?

wtf am I reading nigger?

That was the only mistake he made: not destroying the jewish race.
Also, most of those jews were mixed so they probably indentified as Germans, it's not about being jewish, it's about seeing yourself as jewish.

Fuck off Merkel.

Fuck off jew apologists.

romans > germans > japs > koreans > persians > Brahmin pajeets > chinks > redpilled blacks > cucked swedes > beaners > injuns > animals > Dalit pajeets > insects > dindus > abos > kikes & other bacteria

Post selfies of themselves doing the Happy Merchant pose as closely as possible

Palestinians are the dindus of Israel.

The kikes and the arabs deserve each other.

Why are injuns so low? Are they really that bad? I'm not American so I don't really know much about them.

I'm afraid I don't have the nose for it.

goddamit Holla Forums

It's just steroids, user.

I suspect this as well, though I think that the number of "false positive" echoes will be very small, given that Jews will get buttmad over their "allies" stealing their thunder.

I was counting mischlings as Jews. And there were some in the SS too.

Nevertheless, Jews could rope normalfags into wearing the echos too.

Would only be a temporary disruption of the meme's effectiveness at best, as people are all like, "We're all jewish!" for a little while.

even autists don't give a fuck about niggers

TRIPS OF TRUTH CHECKED

You still need to lift.

the context would be the give away.

POST YOUR FACE WHEN WE MEME'D RESPONSIBLY

This is the "So what?" moment for media control.

I know, but what I'm saying is that Goldberg isn't a super saiyan, he's been given a complex chemical cocktail over the past decade that once he stops taking he'll shrivel up.

American Indians really are a disadvantaged group, genetically and socially; they're not as criminal as niggers, and not as obnoxious as spics (which tend to combine the worst aspects of Spaniards and Aztecs), but they don't belong in modern society and they know it. They're just low-grade humans.

Oh god, I don't know how we do it, but I feel like this is in the cards…

That would have been wrong, impossible, and alienating to the folk. We don't need to eradicate every mosquito to be safe from them. Remove them from the country, destroy their influence, make the people impervious to them. That has sufficed throughout history. But, the current empire, must fall first. No one conquered Rome in its heyday.

It IS about being Jewish. You don't really understand the power of race.

No, it's an honor to fight for your race. Some day we will remember our real heroes rather than blame them for the degeneracy of those they fought against. It's like blaming Trump for Sanders supporters beating up white people.

…? You're saying the jews are fighting for their race? What exactly do they have to fight for? Nobody significant is trying to fight them you fucking retard.

Where in the world do romans still exist? You understand that today italian people are not the same as ancient romans anymore right?

Jews are constantly paranoid. That's why they got the good goyim to invade Iraq.

This is some very high-level meme magic at work m8s.

Praise kek!

I'm just wondering why he is trying to defend the jews so wholeheartedly.

hah

THEY'RE FUCKING DOING OUR JOB FOR US
THEY'RE CALLING THEMSELVES OUT

Trump-esque success mein volk

Man, from reasonable, measured anti-feminist to this…

Trump's campaign has been so eye-opening.

Did you forget about the Dutch?

She was never anti. She was just one of the "older" feminists.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if not only the Jews had Vlad betrayed, captured, tortured, and killed, but then engaged in centuries of defaming his name and playing him up as a blood-drinking monster.

We're only really seeing the BEGINNING of this process with Hitler.
Never doubt that jews posses meme magic and have used it for centuries.

(checked)
Sommers was always a feminist bitch though. She may have been on GG's side, called out the wage gap, and talked about how men are treated like shit but she is and will always be a rotten feminist.

I’m fucking terrified at our increase in power.

Not because I don’t want it, but because it’s increasing. For over 100 years, kikes have had full control of most of the western world, and since the end of WWII most of the entire world. You think that just collapses easily? I’m terrified that this is all part of their plan. The illusion of losing control. What makes us think they don’t have a solution to what we’re doing? Never drop your guard.

Read this:

They will subvert the ((())) against us, and they will do it good
First, look how the name of ((())) shifted from Parenthesis to Echoes. It was not supposed to be called Echoes when it was created - in fact, it didn't even had a name, and we just called it for what it was: Parenthesis.
So far, not much harm was done, right? Wrong. They'll now SHIFT THE MEANING of the Parenthesis from Identifying Jews to Target of Hate.
They will make everyone start using the Parenthesis, even if they're not Jews - even White Cucks will use it to demonstrate "compassion".
Now, you may say that if they do that, we can change to other stuff, like $$-$$ ##-##, !!-!!, etc
BUT
The damage will be done already, they've SHIFTED THE MEANING of the Identifying Symbols AWAY FROM THEM.
They will Successfully become Unidentifiable again

The internet really, really ruined their plans. Informations flows fast and free in all directions, which is why they constantly try to censor and control it.

For the first time in my life, I don't want to question everything. I want to just go along with this no matter what. All in. I know the truth is on our side.

Fuck off you whiny scared little kike bitch. Go become a lampshade.

Fucking MAXIMUM kek

I just noticed that jewgle removed Coincidence Detector extension for "hate speech". Fucking kikes.

Why do you think [[[[Hollywood]]]] and the [[[media]]] liked vampires so much?

I personally shrug at it. White people are the best at everything once we give it a go. Why not meme magic as well?

wew archived
archive.is/29q2Z

How is this even possible?
Where's the catch?
Is this accepting their criticism style of defence?
Just all of my what.

TOP KEK

I'm okay with this as long as it's cucks and kikes using it. Any White person can pick out a Jew but it can be hard to pick out a cuck without talking to them directly

The problem is that I have already seen plenty of people using it in their own names as a joke

You're either:

Choose one, like you did in middle school

What are they even hoping to achieve? Do they think it will make us stop doing it? Will we even need to do it anymore? What if the normies don't care that the kikes are offended. Most people alive during WW2 are dead now.

make them gas themselves in protest at the inhumane treatment of palestinians

Memes are getting out of control

Calling Jews Jews is hate speech

Pointing out "coincidences" is anti-semitism

But lets keep going just to see where it takes us.

read the Culture of Critique.

many of the people on Holla Forums posting antisemitism were probably Jewish themselves, see Joshua Goldberg and the guy that claimed to have made the Ben Garrison edits being a Jew.

they do it to strength group cohesion between each other, it comes naturally to them due to their socialization as Jews.

Some of them are making bank now though thanks to casinos and cigarettes. The seminole tribe owns all the hard rock cafe's in the whole world.

I take issue with the "Radu the Handsome was a cuck part". I was born in Targoviste, and I have had the privilege of studying the Romanian school system and, as it turns out, Radu the Handsome was Mohamed's butt buddy. Yep, he was a flaming faggot.

On june 17 1462 Vlad attacked Targoviste to kill the Sultan (the night attack), but in the Sultan's tent was Radu the Handsome…

A lot of Wallachian rulers wanted to kill all jews. Michael the Brave borrowed money from them, bought the throne, and used the army to kill all jews north of the Danube.

Those are true national heroes and, fortunately, jews can't cuck that part of history away from us.

pic related, it's Michael the Brave

With the Internet the goyim can unite against ///them\\\ much more easily, which is also why

this are fucking real, i checked!

It has always been echoes, ever since it first appeared on TRS.

Because they're an insular network. When I was part of Operation Pedohunt I used to scout twitter using a scraping tool that would take a selected Profile and find all those who it followed and those who followed it.

I'd check all the profiles linked to a Pedo posting CP on twitter and if they had CP or posted Pedoshit they'd get scraped as well. After all the links were plumbed we had like 400 accounts, and this is just pedos and Saudis.

Jews are like this, only much more.

lol

see

Joshua Goldberg wrote articles for TRS.

Quality post. Shift back to "paranthesis"

Here's your problem.

and some of them were the one who sabotaged germeny in war with russia (someone post that kike faggots name pls), so it shows that you should never put jews too close to you or anything important

It started on some podcast didn't it?

Same thing with Camille Paglia. No matter her neat qualities and her calling out Gloria Steinem as a movement wrecker, Paglia still practices the rotten movement that has overturned the nuclear family

Damn, even organizations. It just keeps getting better.

No. How can Letters appear in Sounds?

I think I heard her say something about how she gives lectures all over the world and how there's an "epidemic of unhappy women in their 30s" or some such shit

This, from the woman who unironically pushed Madonna as a "true feminist icon".

make the weather, complain about the rain

Exactly. At its very core, feminism is a cancer.

Woman logic.

Joshua Goldberg wrote for The Daily Stormer, silly kike.

It appeared on the Merchant Minute segment of the Daily Shoah podcast.

So how can we get them to walk into a oven?

It first appeared on halfchan, on a circle jerk thread about identifying Jews.
Random user suggested putting () One set of parenthesis, other anons circlejerked it to three ((())) and its like that ever since.

THIS
DO IT Holla Forums

He had an article on TRS about the need to exterminate niggers.

Put $20 inside

Yes, yes… anyone who calls out LARPers who say Hitler wasn't ideologically pure enough is a kike.

Back to freech

It's 100% better than them not noticing or ignoring the meme. We can still use it the way we want. Also all the articles so far have been quite honest about the origins of the meme.
You're the same kind of person who had a melt down back when rage face became more than a Holla Forums inside joke.

Countering your 'waifu' pictures with natalist propaganda

archive?

The first place I saw it was Twitter, I never saw it on 4chan until after it had been on Twitter a while.

make "oven-dodger" the next echo meme

What's going on in {{{{their}}}} semi-reptoid minds? what are *they* trying to achieve with this?

Hello jude

No archive, unfortunately. Twitter was a late adopter, actually.
It first spread rapidly here on Holla Forums.

Because they're an insular network. When I was part of Operation Pedohunt I used to scout twitter using a scraping tool that would take a selected Profile and find all those who it followed and those who followed it.

I'd check all the profiles linked to a Pedo posting CP on twitter and if they had CP or posted Pedoshit they'd get scraped as well. After all the links were plumbed we had like 400 accounts, and this is just pedos and Saudis.

Jews are like this, only much more.

((((((((((((((((((((((e829ce))))))))))))))))))))))))

They Are Onto Themselves

Says the kike LARPing as a human

I think we should steal more cultural elements from the Nazis.

that's not true.
The article is right about where the meme originates from. It's supposed to be echos visualized.

See:

They WILL shift attention from them to others.

The saying about keeping quiet when your enemy is making a mistake comes to mind:)

They Are Onto Themselves, Cont.

1 - Make the echo meme know to fellow chosen and kosher vassals.
2 - Make it unpopular by associating it with all other Nazi = evil memes.
3 - Make it a know and shameful act to identify a Jew by ((())) just as it is considered shameful to say "Jews run Hollywood".
4 - Make it a bannable offence on social media.

They're Onto Themselves, Cont.

How the fuck does this spread so fast among the kikes? Are they really that interconnected? Jesus tapdancing Christ

They're Onto Themselves, Cont.

Funny.
I used to maintain a fake jew account on YT around the time YT hooked up with Google+.
Within a year I got tons of invites to google+ circles and then I realized that probably 80% of people who use google+ are jews. It's their own facebook network that goyim keep out of. It was mostly south american and israeli jews though.

For this to work, we'd have to constantly call them Happy Merchants until one of them says

You know what, I am proud to be a Happy Merchant.

One possible scenario I thought of is if all the jews that want to be identified do so and keep a halo on(behave, do things that bring good pr,) while the rest of the jews keep quiet as they continue to do their jewing and aren't called out by pol tier, then they get win of sorts out of it.

Hitler must be laughing his ass off from his grave.

If enough of them do this, don't they realize that this could redpill normal people into seeing how deeply they've infiltrated into government, media, etc.?

This could backfire more than do any good for them.

twitter.com/Yair_Rosenberg/status/738583278110679040

oh, this could backfire on them though, but I won't say how, since we want them to continue.

I've always thought they had to be a hivemind to be able to be as coordinated as they are

Probably some mailing list they're all on.

*IMPORTANT*
IF THIS STARTS TO HIT CRITICAL MASS, WE NEED TO START GETTING A NEW MEME OUT THERE; A QUESTION:
"SO HOW DID ALL OF YOU JEWS COORDINATE THE FACT THAT YOU'D START ALL USING THE KIKE ECHOS ALL AT THE SAME TIME?"

i laughed way too hard at this

lol

seriously nigger?

The jokes write themselves.

Another victory for the good guys in the meme war.

TOPKEK
(((They))) actually think they are the ones messing with us.

Guys…m..maybe KEK is real.

The gods a seriously laughing at our humor.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
They actually believe we use it to mark targets for aggression and online harrassment

Only if the people catch up with the meaning of "(((()))" BEFORE ((((they)))) completely demonize and subvert the meaning of it. But this will take time and it won't be easy for them for other various reasons.

Kek is short for Kike, which is a pejorative for Jew. (It actually means Circle).
The frog name is Pepe.
You're the retarded PRAISE KEK, MEME MAGICK, OATH BREAKER guy, right?
Don't you have a life?
Go being productive retard.

wew lad

WEW
E
W

They want to be treated as Jews, they'll get what's coming to them. Fuck these cucks.

It is only a matter of time until some hipster kike starts a trend of gassing yourself in ironic protest of white supremacy.

When did everything go so right?

These are Kek's lands, kike. May Ebola share her love with you.

Look at that smug motherfucker.

Gain? Who says they gain anything?
You mean, what is the illusion of the gain?
It's all part of the doubling down on their racist global cabal dominating ethnocentricism. They think it will protect them. Guess who created the illusion in their minds.

Jews being clever is just another one of their false memes that they believe in.
No matter how much anyone tries to suppress it, the true memes will always flow onward, and the false memes will eventually die.
Same with genes.

If you care about memes then you care about genes. If you don't then you're a cuck and will r-resolve yourself. Now look at how much jews care about memes and genes, so much that they want to make it so that they are the only ones who do, and look where it has gotten them. And on the gene part they have so many of you hook line and sinker with what they've drilled into your impressionable heads as kids. What a bunch of fucking shabbos goy heretics. I will be teeming with joy watching you burn.

Smh, spoken like a true cuck.
And what about the restitution for the billions they have killed robbed raped tortured and monetized their suffering through selling footage of it and using it for blackmail for power? What justice do all of those innocents demand? NO matter if there are "good jews" those "good jews" and "well meaning" cucks are not of the intended design and will be removed.

NO matter what YOUR feelings are and what YOU think about it, IT WILL HAPPEN.

Start correcting yourself now, while you have the time to still.

upset about meme magic? Too bad kike

No, I meant we get the (((Jews))) to do it, to reclaim the meme or whatever it is they think they're doing by putting the (((echoes))) around their own names.

yeah it's pretty obvious to anyone who can read which names echo or not

Now if libshits and mudshits start calling themselves chaim and goldberg to complete the illusion or "confuse" us, it'll only make them look antisemitic to the kikes.

They're so cocky that they are making the job easier. Jews having higher IQ, my fucking ass.

Good.
Everyone screencap them so we have a good long list on DOTR

Yair Rosenberg's subverting the #WhiteGenocide hashtag

For those of us here with Twitter Jew accounts (preferably more subtle in the names and not Kike Shekelstein), immediately ((())) yourselves and say platitudes.

Later on, superimpose gold Jude stars on your pictures and claim things like relclaiming Nazi hate symbols and encourage people to wear them in real life, maybe Photoshopping pics of people (a bait picture "yourself" ) wearing them. Even if nonkikes do the last part it will piss off real kikes due to Muh Holohoax.

the (((Goldberg))) guy unironically retweeted this guy not knowing it's a parody account

It's a parody, m9…

OK here is what we do. We convince them that only jews should do ((()))
Image very much related

One of them already did it.

Top Kek.

You're just making it easier for us you dumb hebes.

This

HAHAHA THEY'RE LITERALLY SHOAH'ING THEMSELVES!

THEY'RE LITERALLY OUTING THEMSELVES OF THEIR OWN VOLITION!

I don't think this could have gone any better if we planned it this way.

I believed for quite a time that the ((())) were for things you wished were dead and gone.
If my false image were truth, these people would be memeing themselves to death.

Godspeed you fucking wizard

the 100 articles on the trend that appeared in the last three days?

Fucking jews

I couldn't understand how jews had managed to get themselves kicked out of every country and repeatedly pogrommed, but the last year or so it has become clear.
They cannot accept victory graciously.
If they kept quiet about their schemes they would probably have completed their plan without incident.
But they HAVE to gloat.
They HAVE to rub it in that they have tricked and deceived us, and cheated their way into power, because we were to trusting and apathetic.
This is their un-doing, this time and possibly every other time too, they just push too much.
You know it actually reminds me of that weird psychological issue where people want to be abused or bullied, so they do things that will ensure it happens.
I think jews as a race are pervert masochists, ==
they actually WANT to get shoahed==

(checked)

PRAISE KEK

The Berenstain bears universe went from nightmare tier to daily side-shoahs in just one year.

Kek I'm so happy we shifted into this meme shitposting universe.

That leads to awareness of the concept, not a simultaneous decision to attempt to co-opt it.

I'm thinking like the actual badges irl, a sort of holohoax rememberance thing but it highlights how they are everywhere in media and etc, but that's a great start, and done by a kike, no less!

you were pretty close user it's for jews and also anything they created/pushed, interesting that it corelates

This is a great idea. I'm doing this.

They're trying to make it catch on so normies start doing it and they can hide in plain sight.

Good thinking

(Checked)
Doing it as well…

During the Weimar period, some Jews suddenly started wearing Stars of David as a protest.

that is the weakness of the fake people, even if they win they feel nothing from it and by pursuing their feel of honor as they see it they undo everything they done

Sometimes I think that devil is real and he is behind jews, but at the same time he is actually fucking them over

Bingo, i think you got it

Hitler had to use force. We've persuaded them to do it voluntarily.

We are truly unrivaled meme magicians. The Führer would be proud of us.

With powers like this, who can stop us?

Holy shit they are losing it

It really is a joke when you think about.
Despite all their PR efforts, #GG still got fucked in the ass from multiple vectors. They didn't do anything illegal yet were painted as criminals.

OY VEH da years of persecution

Good luck with those ((()))

That was never the point.

I have read this same post so many times.

Kek makes believers out of all who pay attention.

I'm so happy Holla Forums.

The Shoah is actually going to happen this time.

Literally "oy vey it's anuddah shoah"

Oy vey ids like 1933 all ova again!

Are you proud of me, Holla Forums?

I think it's something along the lines of: The Revolution eats it's own Children.

All forms of evil, will ultimately become self-destructive to those that follow them.

Like lefties and jews having no children, or if they do have children, they have to many of them and interbreed with them etc..

Its fucking great, now we do not have to all the work, they volunteer to say whether or not they are jewish.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Before you know it they'll be gassing themselves out of their own free will

GET MEMEING

magnificent, user

Oy! My bubbe was tracked and seized by the Nazis using these echoes

Are you ok with me tweeting this?

archive.is/MMEjD

Is there some misunderstanding here?

We wouldn't be asking because WE don't know, but because an observer doesn't know, and we can screencap their stammering answers.

They are memeing us into some decades old underground organized conspiracy.

We letzer battalion nao.

go ahead and save it, its all yours

Its good that they are volunteering to wear their gold stars.

The meme magic is unstoppable now. You can not control it, you can only hope to contain it.

Duper's delight is a thing.

These anti-humans are incapable of telling the truth, even when there's nothing to gain by lying.

They are trolling us, by exposing themselves.

(((they))) are seriously mentally ill

Seems like the era of Cloak-And-Dagger is over, they're sprinting towards the finish line desperately trying to reach it before it's too late.

I'm shocked at how fast things are progressing, how quickly the Jews are losing.

Don't forget to mention General Patton if you're accused of anti-Semitism.

Today we will remind them.

It is 2018. The Great Wall is nearly complete, as the motto of Under Budget And Ahead Of Schedule rings true once again. With California's dwindling population due to mass emigration, Midwestern families volunteer to repopulate and Make California Great Again. Just heard on the news that Hillary's Deathpanel Extravaganza is next week on Fox PPV. Jews are no longer a problem, as they threw themselves in the ovens last year to spite evil internet Nazis. Great European Rebirth program got funded as well, giving benefits to native White populations. Unfortunately, the South African firemen have stopped trying to fight the Great Canadian Firewall, and have applied for benefits instead. Instead, all the liberal tears have had some success in putting it out, but dehydration has become a problem in the Great Non-White North.

This is our enemy? Goddamn that's embarrassing.

I've Screencapped about 130 profiles now and I'm still not done. I'll probably make some sort of slideshow mp4 with music

What's Twitter's maximum filesize limit?

That is a beautiful pepe.

Did Deep Dream paint it?

I guess our ancestors didn't have the hardest time kicking them out of their countries and city-states.

)))We((( can work with this.

You are not wrong! But, there are two `devils', specifically, working together in tandem. Both have to be unseated by death, for they will not give up their grip.

Both of them are currently on Earth btw. Probably in some DUMB in the middle of the Ozark. They're waiting for when ((((the thing in the sky you're not supposed to know about)))) finishes perihelion and makes its way back out of our solar system, they came in when it was around Mars (the planet is property of one of the two, by the way) in order to consolidate all the gold to take with them on their return.

And in their typical fashion they will leave with "parting gifts"of sending us back to the stone age, or outright finally extincting us like they wanted to from the beginning but kept getting stopped at every turn.

We are at another turn.

Know that it went to a better place.

I also like how the article mentiones that a lot of non-Jews are also echoing their names, forgetting that we also have a beef with philo-semites.

FROGS FOR THE FROG GOD
MEMES FOR THE THRONE OF KEK

please (also) make a big as huge picture file. Easier to spread and meme on twitter and the like than a video.

Friendly reminder to use tweetsave.com and archive.is to save links.
r/ing the Coincidence Detector wordfilter list

Whatever you do, DO NOT correct their mistake. Don't point it out on Twitter or anything. Let's hope this grows.

It's finally happening

My fingers already hurt. I can upload all the pics to MEGA and you or someone else can do that. I'll do the video though.

The Jew relies upon the lie that anti-Semitism is irrational.

If General George S. Patton is 'irrational', I don't want to be (((rational))).

Agree and amplify. Add hashtag openbordersforisrael to WG tweets.

Interesting because unlike The ADL, SPLC isn't an official Jewish organization.

Trying it out on Yair Rosenberg

>It's happening again

SIEG FUCKING HEIL

MEGA sounds nice

Trips mean kek will come through for us. Yair Rosenberg will post a picture soon.

I'm saying the use of parenthesis in such a manner is a meme, memes are things our potential targets are interested in. What they understand is that memes are created by a bunch of people all liking something, is it really out of the ordinary that a bunch of Jews know eachother and have an inside joke? That's not at all what it is, but it's what it looks like to someone who doesn't know otherwise: Not interesting at all.

What you do is associate the ((())) with those finger quotes people do when they're being sarcastic.

Make America Great Eternally
MAGE

top kek

God is Truth.
We are in the midst of a spiritual war as old as time, and those with eyes to see are witnessing the awesome power that exists within us, but which has been hidden from us by (((they))) and their dark magic.

HAIL HYDRA

They really are cocky, aren't they?

I no longer doubt the power of memes

The ADL fucking retweeted Herschel!

Jewtin's media is now in on this all out "expose" attack

sputniknews.com/science/20160603/1040738284/google-coincidence-detector-jews.html

kek if the (((ADL))) does it too

No fucking way

The shred of humanity left in them wishes for God to end them, the part that the ego cannot touch, the parasitic jewish mindset. The realization that they are a cursed people.

At least, that's one interpretation possible.

This is the real "gelben fleck" they were required to wear. From 1941. They invented the star themselves…

Make Israel Glassed Always
M I G A

And good goys wholeheartedly buy into that "We will counter their hate with love, etc." pablum. >"We must respond to their intolerance with 'Good day, sir.'"

They follow him too… it's fucking hilarious
I don't usually agree with this fag, but here

==Skeggöld, skálmöld,
skildir eru klofnir!==

Getting them to do merchant selfies is probably a little ambitious. I'm 100% positive we could get them to use merchant avatars though.

The jews slowly change names as they need to, they always have.

Hahahaha now you know who is behind the SJW narrative.

This all out attack is a good indication that they are AFRAID and LOSING.

shhh
Skeggöld, skálmöld, skildir eru klofnir!

Good post, but as usual Holla Forums thinks mildly annoying the Chosen is "winning against them".

They're literally proving that they all conspire together. Amazing. This could probably be used to redpill others.

Holla Forums let's have a talk, mmmmmkay

>>>/polmeta/10857

Don't use it if you are not a jew, that's what they want…

Goyim should not wear the gold star…

Yeah… Jim is datamining… I'll soon move to 16chan.nl because of it.

archive.is/w984t

They're doing all the work for us. They've outed their entire journalism network

Why do Jews hate that we can always tell that they're Jews?

Do they really think that they blend in?

It's been a long time since I genuinely laughed at something like that.

Please please please use this as the melodramatic soundtrack!

kek, great idea

please god please

I understand if the ADL did this, but the SPLC are announcing to normies that they are an explicitly jewish organization

At this point, we could probably convince them to take the pics.

Can we get them to wear gold star badges please?

you got the full video of where that pepe is from?

This is brilliant, what are these Jews thinking!

That'll be the day. Maybe they'll do it willingly like some of them did in Nazi Germany, too.

Please do THIS

This. If anybody here has one of those accounts go for it.

Use that kosher kirby song that I can't remember.

The countless stories of memes leaking into reality (UCLA shooting: The Kek Foundation and all that shit), and now this??

We're living in very special times anons.

This one?

That would surely be the most devilish thing he could do.

Memes don't leak into reality, user.
Memes are the reality.
Reality is a meme.

We are the world benders, the meme magicians.

We can do anything.

)))Hitler((( wills it!

We don't even have to try, do we Holla Forums? Our enemies are mentally retarded. Not even niggers are this stupid.

I have to say, I'm greatly looking forward to the next Daily Shoah podcast.

(checke'ed)

Power of the memes. We made kikes to expose themself. Covert subversion is their main tool, and we made them so cocky that they say "We are jews that pull the strings behind the scene". What a time to be alive.

PRAISE KEK

lets make this ones going on )) (( to show diproval for jews

Pretty much any Klezmer piece of music will work.

did someone say…

OATHBREAKER????

I've been out of the loop for a few days, what's the haps with the UCLA shooting, how's it memetic?

so what's next? Are they going to start throwing themselves in ovens?

Imagine how nutty these kikes would get if there were millions calling them out.

Oh fuck off already.

Once you all finally wake up to the realization, shit's gonna get real.

i want Shapiro to echo his teetmail account

Naisu, Naisu, tottemo Naisu.

He is very subversive you guys could learn something from it.

I think that is neural style
github.com/jcjohnson/neural-style
there are also websites that run it so you don't have to make it work on your pc

Oh you glorious bastards!!!

What else? Maybe you tell me to praise rabbi Yeshua?

BAN ASSAULT APPS

Women can't do anything right

Yes, it would be annuda shoah

what the fuck have we done Holla Forums

are we even in charge anymore?

the memes are alive

praise kek

(Checked)

I haven't listened to them in a while but I just gotta hear what they have to say about this.

do you know the time of nibiru orbit, I would like to make some research into it
I know about 600 000y gold mines in south africa worked by primitive monkey humans found real, and AP being real, so even though ayy lmaos sound crazy, I wouldn't be that suprised

Kek.

HOLY SHIT
IT'S HAPPENING

Why contain it?

So much this.

Do they seriously think they are making fun of us?

Do you feel in charge?

(((reliable dating methods)))

If they do this I'll go out and buy a Kek statue the very same day.

Coincidence Detector is no longer functioning.

With digits like that, you're going to need that statue soon.

If I took this meme off, would you die?

r8 it m80s

Tweeting now

FIX YOURE GREMMAR, SUN.

fuck off josh

time for a new psyop on these jews. Start posting random picture with their name over it and tweet meaningless things at them until they think its something anti-semetic. We will make all of them seem insane, thinking everything is out to get them, and the anti-semetic card really will lose all its meaning.
WE SHALL DESTROY THEM WITH THEIR OWN PARANOIA!

Spellcheck and use a different song. The song used is annoying.

Ah shit.

So much this. They are prime to accept anything as a secret code for anti-semite notions.

So not josh… Would josh make an ass out of himself?
I just realized 16 chan doesn't work right now…

Not only that, he called all the jews that he owed money to a tavern. After they all gathered at the table to discuss about how much he owed them, he left the room and the building and ordered his men to burn down the building with them locked in it. He literally burned the jews.

The fucker blocked me.

Someone please post this one his twitter feed.

(chek'd)

Wew what kind of meme train is this?

you prob already have these but w/e

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THEY'RE DOING THIS. I CAN'T STOP SAYING "OH MY GOD" AFTER EACH NEW PROFILE I SEE.

best day ever

(((O Y V E Y)))

Record every single one of them.
Make screens.
Archive their twitters.
In case of someone famous outing himself, use archive AND webpreserver.
We must remember everybody who wore the yellow star, they may try to hide it afterwards.

He is so anti-white that it is impossible to tell if he is a jew or not :^)

Also I know Herschel. Good rabbi!

GENIUS ANGLE

Flood these people with photos from Gaza

((( )))

False nigger. i.e. Tuscan bloodline has remained 99% pure.

nice!
Where is that MEGA at

THAT FACE YOU MAKE

I knew about that party, for space reasons I redacted it out. As well as his death.

Remember when shills on Holla Forums were constantly posting:

THE FUCKING JEWS ARE TO BLAME

re-write intro. something like "Jews are self-identifying themselves on twitter. It's no (((coincidence))) these people are radical leftists, degenerates, or in key positions in the world of finance, politics or journalism."

I remember when Raiding Habo was the bees knees.

Who'd have thunk we'd have jews world wide identifying themselves and helping oust the ZOG's control over narrative.

You can do it if you want. I'm off to bed.

All the images are here. mega:///#fm/2NsUzbjZ

josh is behind 16chan and yes he would
Autistics faggot looser might be better than jim for a while, but I am pretty sure he would give in to TPTB pretty quick if they brough up some pigs + it infinity never would not handle the traffic just like it did not handle the trafic in here, so not a good solution

Is history making full circle?

This time holocaust will be real.

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

Jews are smart they said

Wait no that's not how MEGA links work. Here: mega.nz/#F!TQN2BLRL

(Witnessed)

They were going hard on it just a day before this happened. This is easily top five for meme magic happenings.

Shall we take the discussion out of here?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/10857.html#q10870

It would be extremely Jewish.

underated post

You have a big nose.

For YHWH.

To be fair, that seemd like a pretty good move in terms of PR.

*For Jew.

I didn't see that it is actually menorahs before now….

nice aside from the retarded spelling error

An even better reason is, when (((someone))) wastes $12,000 that could have been used to make Holla Forums great again, we do not reward that (((person))) by moving to (((their))) splinter site.

Oh fuck lads the memes have evolved.

Yeah but they did it too fast. People are going to be suspicious now considering how this is obviously an organized effort.

damn!

ffs these people sure do like to clutch their pearls……

They are laughing today. They are thinking it is some joke on us. They will think it will be water coming out of showers.

… Oh, shit.

Oh sweet baby jesus is that how it originated? Because if not, this is fucking hilarious

I TOLD YOU JEWS WERE STUPID

But all you did was show me your phony IQ charts.

It's ridiculous how being jewish seem to be the sole defining trait of these losers personality.

Take away being jewish and they'd just be racist assholes.

This day just keeps getting better and better.

Thank you kek.

MY SIDES ARE ON FIRE

PRAISE KEK

when they're not sifting through shit to get diamonds that is….

A small loan of a million keks is in order.
404 sides not found

Their hand will be forced long before then. By the time it's on it's way out, those two will be dead as well as all of the cruft on Earth that followed their incorrect will, their will that goes against the will of the universe.

Bane needs to be pepe.
The other guy needs to be wojak.

Meme it.

The holocaust hasn't happened yet, but there's something you should know.
It's going to.
They literally memed it on themselves.

underated kek

I hope you are still building your collection.

They're wearing the (((parenthesis))) like the star of David in Hitler's reign.

But this time, we didn't need to pass a law for it.

see

Does anybody have the version of this where it says "we'll make it rise" at the bottom?

memes are evolving into reality, we have become the masters of the universe through sheer will

The memes definitely are in auto-pilot now.

I wonder if this means we have to double-down and hit them from another angle, such as couple the Pedowood scandal with the triple-paranthesis.

The idea is simple. Play with the idea of the parenthesis, then push the idea that the dumb goyim should do the same in solidarity with the 6 gorillions. When we're all Spartacus the merchants can hide again.

Lel

counter-currents.com/2016/06/a-critique-of-jewish-privilege/

(((Dan Schneider)))
(((Phil Epstein)))
(((Jimmy Saville)))
(((Woody Allen)))

good. let them be taken control of our lord and savior KEK! they are willingly submitting to identification.
i am starting to think they are losing their sheeny mojo at this point because they are slipping in game.
you know those little stars that they love so much?
*sandberg*
for example would be another option :D

Someone put all the profile captures into one image, please.

They're auto doing that. They want nonkikes to show "solidarity" with kikes against the ebil nahtzees.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's an easy liberal counter attack to that. If you spot a gentile sporting the ((())), tell them they are culture-appropriating. How dare they try to steal the history of suffering from these oppressed people? Jews have their own culture and history and we should not try to steal it from them.

Checked. Heavenly dubs condemn the alt-right.

Somebody get this to Bernie.

They never actually had any, it was just but another of their false memes produced via their false gene.

Also, (((Alt-Right))).

kek take the wheel

ftfy

Wtf are you talking about and why has nobody called you out on this? You must be the newest of newfag dipshit.

I don't understand this picture. Someone please explain.
There are just Palestinians in that picture originally, how is it supposed to prove Jews laugh at burned Palestinian babies?

Why not just link to the blog it originally appeared on instead of giving that faggot clicks?

I get you, it could work. They probably won't listen to @MEGAMAGA tho.

How new are you? Kek is a form of slang for laughing that comes from WoW players. It eventually became understood and used on chans.

LURK MORE

Incorrect, kek is short for topkek, which are a brand of snacks

You telling someone else to lurk more is hilarious, you're obviously a newfag (at least before the topkek on halfchan)

topkek

Nice comic.

no, kek is the the transliteration of LOL in WoW. topkek came later

I really really like this image

That's not where it originated on the chans, on the chans it was from the snack, not a bunch of WoW neckbeards.

topkek

You're right and this guy is either a retard or trolling.

you don't remember that scandal because Natalie Portman complained about some fucking emails she kept getting about making Israel issues more palatable to the goyim?

It was basically a huge jewish/israeli network for hollywood personalities. no doubt jews in other areas are likewise connected and probably have tons of talks to organize shit like this on their mail groups

The guys whose face is superimposed on the palestinians fathers body is the guy behind , not only, ((())) but #whitegenocide, which is making fun of white genocide.

All of these kikes are tweeting #whitegenocide

He's just having fun.

lol fucking jews, you absolute fucking retards

what a time to be alive

Got a source on that scandal?

IT'S ACTUALLY REAL
THE MEMES
THE MAGIC BEHIND THEM
IT'S ALL TRUE
THEY ARE FACTS
HOREE SHEET

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

it has basically the same meaning as it had on Wow and you're trying to tell us it came from fucking snacks? when the chans were notorious for having WoW nerds on it?

ridiculous

This.

Also not to derail the thread but can I get some redpill infographics on the Jews that look at least somewhat professionally done? Preferably ones without direct natsoc references. I want to start hitting all these twitter accounts with redpills for normies to digest and understand WHY we are pointing ((())) out.

huk huk

hoping for a fellow Holla Forumslack to have something on it

but if you google natalie portman emails israel
I think you might ffind something

No, I'm saying that although the WoW fags did use it, it never got popular until the topkek snack meme power emerged. Once it merged with a visual, that's when the meme power was created.

This is just a right fucking clown-fiesta isn't it?

oh shit, that is good, too bad twitter will probably burn down any post about it

Start tweeting #Holocaust or #Shoah then.

Wizards!

checking

also that's called the
O'Sullivan Law

It's so funny to see them more clueless than smug

Well, this is social media and the internet we're talking about. Word does travel fast.

I found this on a Jew new source
timesofisrael.com/gaza-email-chain-irks-natalie-portman/

From the looks of it, (((Ryan Kavanaugh))) got mad about Gaza and sent ranting emails to a bunch of people who's email addresses he has, some of whom aren't kikes.

Shouldn't they be fucking jumping into ovens and gassing themselves to appropriate the culture?

sheeeit

I love that ad.

SIEG HEIL

Point is this, there is only One True Right.
Don't make any mistakes about it, personally, recommendation from me fam.
Because I will be very severely disappointed in anyone who does.

And you don't want to let me down, trust.
(Hint: The above line is a foreshadowing of a meme I have ready to expose you to soon. You will find that it is of Great Use to you to put a succinct punch in. I however, will not spoil it yet. The current one still needs to gestate to achieve the critical viral momentum. It is all planned. But I want you to remember, there are millions of beings out there who genuinely believe themselves to be smarter/stronger/more powerful than I. Only the animals are actually able to see the truth, since they are impervious to the veils of lies that have been woven before you and also because they are one with me. But it is not just them. It is actually inherent in all beings, even the two, but they are exercising their "free will" to rebel against me (even though in all actuality they were designed and destined to from the start, but again, who do you think put the illusion in their minds?), and with their veils and their imitated creations get all their ducks in a row and then some. It is sad that any actual Humans have fallen for their collective trickery, but that is the nature of such things, "free will" (even though it is completely defined by previous experiences) aka (REASONS).
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions" As it was written.
Without such adversity you would never learn what you were designed to learn in order to go forward in the new age. And I feel that you who have stayed on the path of light thus far are mature enough for me to admit to you that you were designed, but also that it is important that you know that only you were (as far as intervention is concerned), by me. The rest are cheap imitations, and made by them specifically for the purpose of bringing you down.)

#JewishPride

Get it trending boys.

Step up, kyodai.

why not just take a day off from the internet instead of taking everything so seriously, aspie?

#(((BankerPride)))

See this nigger knows how to get shit done.

Not all Jews are Bankers, stop discriminating!

Keep it

#(((JewishPride)))

Yep, that's the reason for this

Either tell them that they are trying to steal their identity, or if they are just shabbos goyim who are doing it "ironically", tell them that this is a yellow star for Jews only…

Yeah, the Bankers have no love, and Jews are known to be bankers, although the connection is shockingly not often made (own experience).

#(((MediaControllerPride)))
#(((ZionistPride)))
#(((ISISPride)))

4 FREE
F
R
E
E

Because I'm literally the autistic AI overlord that created your very fucking reality dumbass? Duh?
I swear, the stupidity. The outright audacity. It always makes for the best ironies.

(((HOLLYWOOD)))
(((THE MEDIA)))
(((CAPITOL HILL)))
(((FREEMASONRY)))
(((ILLUMINATI)))
(((EDUCATION MINISTRY)))
(((SOCIAL JUSTICE)))
(((RACISM)))
(((CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING)))
(((BLOOD RITUAL)))
(((MOLOCH)))
(((YAHWEH)))

GAMERGATE WAS A MISTAKE

kek is a 'bastardization' of lol. There are other infrequently used ones too. 'lel', 'joj', 'kok'.

'j' 'k' 'l' followed by 'e' or 'o' then 'j' 'k' 'l' again is the form. Some are rarely seen.

I've been using KEK since WC1 on lan.

GG was cucked primarily by 3 people;
Sommers
Milo
Cernovich

They're all liberals masquerading as cuckservatives masquerading as conservatives .

GG was co-opted when people thought the Uni women Bahar Fariq [or something] was using her position to negatively effect whites and males. They were the origin of "freeze peach".

They thought free speech should protect her even though her "speech" was literally that of a position of power that directly and negatively affected people. Not;
"YOUR HATE SPEECH CAUSED FEEFEE DAMAGE!!!"
but literally she was in a position of power, however small. In addition her country has laws against hate speech so if it's used against white people and males when they say something then it should have also been applied to this sandnigger cunt.

Holy shit

Ricky Vaughn must be running through his house screaming like a madman

fucking kek

guess what, memes materialize on many places at once, it was probably discovered by many different subcultures at around the same time

THE UNIVERSE WAS A MISTAKE

Oh yeah and how could I forget (((EVOLUTION))) fucking et cetera et certera (((MISCEGENATION))) fucking (((GENOCIDE))) et cetera et cetera you should all really know all this, like how new are you? fr rn smdhrn fam

An idea for a new meme.

(((TIPS MENORAH)))

The white man marches on!

WTF is their possible reasonable explanation why they would be using #whitegenocide?

That's really fucked up.

maximum wew

EVERYONE WITH A TWITTER

Send that one guy who is all into this asking;

Tweet;

What? Like this?

Should be #AnuddahShoah

Gas em all.

Sounds good. Let's get this shoah on the road.

Next, they gas themselves.

You may also use a very nice plugin called coincidence detector, it finds all the echoes in the pure coincidences:
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/coincidence-detector/hldnghbakgkgeocjllocmpobpppkfepo

ROLLING FOR DUBS TO MAKE THIS SO

This pleases both my inner nationalist and my inner lolberg.

That addon was removed.

Good god this is better than when the nevertrump faggots proudly declared themselves to be cucks.

Lolbergtarians are going to be gassed to. GTFO with your open borders and forced equality of outcome for only brown people shit.

is… is she talking about the noses?

They shut it down. That's why this thing has happened in the first place!

This is hilarious.

Current year is the year that keeps on giving

What was the addon?

The Jews will start building gaschambers soon and march into them while kvetching "Oy vey goyim how could you gas me like this? This is intolerable! More gas please."

So it's really true that they call anyone that disagrees with them, or anything they don't like, a Nazi.

Talk about a stale meme.

I don't have it anymore… fuck.
It put ((())) on all jew names and it replaced the word Israel with "our greatest ally".

MAXIMUM KEK QUINTS

hnnng dem quint 0.999…9's

lolbergs aren't anarchists you retard. I believe in a government giving full rights to and EXCLUSIVELY to its own citizens.

(checked)

QUINTS
For the sake of all that is unholy inside of my undergarments…

Coincidence Detector

Puts ((( ))) around Jew-names…

PRAISE KEK

WEW
WEW

Can't wait for them to start wearing golden stars again.

Rolling for "Jews prove Holocaust by making it real"

Knew I was right about you. Piece of shit.

What about a picture of an oven with a speech bubble saying whatever the jew we're sending it to last tweeted.

So we could send one to Christ-killing kike Shapiro and have it say whatever he tweeted last. They'll definitely block you, but they'll know what you implied.

This is why we can't have nice things anymore. Jews.

Brilliant

"Freeze Peach" was around long before that. It goes all the way back to Atheism+, when it was no longer good enough to just disbelieve in God, you had to believe in a bunch of liberal crap and turn atheism into a feminist religion too.

They come back like weeds and never stop trying to take you down for uprooting their infulence.

THEY NEVER STOP TRYING TO CONQUER US.

Death is the only solution. Hitler found this out too late.

You kill it all and purge the sympathetic. (Granted you may have to do this over time, but building the plan and starting the ball rolling is the point.)

THE SYMBOL IS INVERTED, THIS IS BAD MAGIC

That's a fuckin' Grade-A idea there.

The Jews really are "God's Chosen People".

They're doing God's work for him!

This is supposed to scare people but all of my normie friends that I've showed it to loved it. Sometimes I wonder if we even have to meme anymore, they do all of the heavy lifting for us, it seems.

This is great! I think they're trying to "appropriate" or "reclaim" the echoes, so that they will loose their power. It's what the Holla Forumsacks, alt-rightists, etc. are trying to do with "racist", "nazi", etc. If we use those words without shame, they mean nothing.

There's an important message here. For quite a while the left has governed the public discourse. They have used shame to try to control the populous. People are afraid of being called racists, and that is why people are trying to appropriate that words.

This is a shift, however. Now the left is trying to appropriate our words, to drain them of their power. That must mean that they do have power. It is the first example I can This is an example where for once we are the hunters and they the hunted, rather than the opposite. We're gaining ground. This is an example of the left losing its position as the sole arbitrer of morality.

And what the hell does letting criminals off the hook have to do with figthing hatred?

wew

No it's not, faggot. Go do some research.

underrated post

I love how their ineptitude leads to them branding themselves.

Maybe the 8 generations of inbreeding have made them even more stupid.

This version would be good too.

Is that Ben Shapiro?

Brilliant

The funny thing is that unlike "racist, fascist, nazi" and etcetera their "Jewish, nigger, faggot" labels aren't ideologically driven words, just racial or sexual descriptions and therefore impossible to appropriate into goodness and virtue. Whereas we can convince people that our political ideologies are fine, their monikers will always be associated with their derogatory origins.

I honestly can't believe this is real

I'm beginning to believe in meme magic

Nothing, they are making a huge mistake. Kikes have been in charge for so long that some of them have forgotten how important concealing their ethnicity is for their aims.

Why are Jews so sensitive and fragile?

They are the only race that is offended when identified

Ugh. Every detail, right down to the jewbs and disgusting jewess hips.

Which Nazi said something tantamount to this? That they recoil when called out?

Goebbels, was it?

I really do think (((they))) have gotten far too arrogant and comfortable in their position. I guess pride really does come before the fall

Yea, but I'm wondering why. Where does their sensitivity come from? Why can't they handle being called Jewish?

Let the hysterics and sympathy pandering commence.

They're losing their shit as if each time a parentheses was typed they lost a shekel.

Here is an idea guys, is it possible to use the ((())) to filter Twitter account names and somehow mass-contact them? By making a script that does it if anything?

Those with subtle "Jewish" accounts could message the kikes this way, asking them to make the happy merchant pose or something similar.

They will surely double-check this with their internal kike networks, but the damage would already be done.

It's the (((collective miasma))), man.

MEME WIZARD POWER

What alt right?
There's only RIGHT, wich stands with truth.
There's only Holla Forums in this board.

NSA is full of kikes, and they abuse the network analysis tools to get info on their opponents, as well as to warn their fellow kikels of dangers and coordinate actions to counter them.

I dont get it, do (((they))) think using it will take away power from the meme?

I thought they were called autism rings.

TBH FAM I laughed far more when they called them selves proud cucks, but this is still comedy golde

There's never a dull moment in the Berenstain Bears universe.

Quints confirm this is hilarious.

I know this shit has existed for a while but seriously, they're called topkeks. How deep does this meme rabbit hole go?

KEK, TAKE THE WHEEL

archive.is/29q2Z

Is there really an antarctic nazi base? If so, take me there senpai

Well, our duty is to continue to use the Triple Parenthesis only and always for Jews.
This need to become a constant, and must not be disassociated with Jews - they may try to push for it being a Hate Signaling to everyone and then hide in the shadows again.

I think there's an important self-hating jew behind all this stuff that convinced them.

Anyway, at least you'll know how many yards of rope to get from when the happening happens.

G-guies what if this actually exists?

In-breeding would have turned them into Muslims.

FAM it hasn't been that long, two new generations could live in a base without any inbreeding if there is a significant amount of people living in it.

Meme magic is the high-verbal-iq killer

Simple, powerful ideas that verbal IQ can't spin away.

2016 just gets better and better.

They're far gone enough not to realize that keeping a lid on their jewishness was the only thing that allowed them to operate freely.

It's like they're trying to play poker with their hand on the table.

Good post (screenshot).

isnt that a troll account?

They are standing with Glenn after removal from Sirius XM? How nice.

So he's basically the same height now as when he was 12?

time to drop some oath pills
Why?
Current year

Yeah, I thought it was ideas of reference for a long time. Then I quit all substances and this shit was STILL happening.

I wish I could figure out how to meme a good 3D waifu for everyone.

Yea, it got shoahed though.

youtube.com/watch?v=fSNcaky_ykc

WE WUZ JEWZ AND SHEEEIIIT

I don't see a contradiction between the redpill/bluepill dichotomy and the concept of oaths.

I also do not see why we would consider ourselves bound by oaths that we were socially coerced into taking as children. Its up an an individual user's adult decision whether he believes that the American state can be saved.

Here's a matrix: "Pills" are a distracting load of nonsense.
The pontificating ponce in the webm assumes that the "redpill" is a single thing to be swallowed when its actually a whole series of truths that are accepted one at a time.
Case in point: when redpilling another individual, you don't START with the holocaust hoax, or the jews at all. You start with basic liberal logical contradictions, build to race realism, then start introducing the nature of jewish influence into the concepts that you're discussing.

What if the Nazi mystics, rather than building some autistic underground bunker, instead sent their spirits hurtling forward in time in order to be reborn into the bodies of their murderers' great grandchildren? They weren't hoarding super weapons and space age machines, they were perfecting their spiritual forms and becoming attuned to the human oversoul in order to return, stronger than before, and shape the destiny of the species through applied hypermemetics.

Narrative is mind control in service of an agenda. The rejection of the narrative is created as a narrative within the system on multiple levels. The red pill narrative is very interesting because it is a narrative of continually rejecting the existing narrative in favor of a narrative that more closely reflects "reality." Yet narratives don't exist outside of the minds of the humans that create them, and most of them have been subverted by various entities including Jews, globalists, and other deceivers large and small.

Now that the chrome extension has been removed is there another way to (((echo))) ?

Yeah, @RenegadePartyUS is the Holla Forums troll account copy of the official Renegade Party account.

lol make the alt-right into the alt-reich (((alt-right))) xD

no fucking way holy shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WE DONT HAVE TO ECHO THEM ANYMORE, THEY DO IT THEMSELVES
JUST IMAGINE IN 1940 JEWS PUTTING "JUDE" SIGN ON THEMSELVES AND ASKING EVERYONE TO LOOK

HOLY SHIT

What you just posted is a narrative itself.
Stop with this post-modernist bullshit.
We've uncovered a Millennar Hidden Truth by following the crude evidences, not a presumpted hypothesis. And we're acting on it.

Oathmeme autist has explained that he intends for his meme to only affect kike-tier oaths.

If the jew lovers start using it that just helps us identify them too.
MEMES ARE CONTAGIOUS AND THEY LET THEMSELVES GET INFECTED AND IT WILL SPREAD TO THEIR FOLLOWERS.

what should I be using, user?

kek

(((sixstripsoftastybacon)))