Politico Highlights Fan Art of Bernie Sanders Punching ‘Hitler’ Trump as Trump Supporters Mobbed

Anyone here willing to commission an artist Preferably Ben Garrison to make a Trump version.

archive.is/hNQRd

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/03/politico-highlights-fan-art-of-bernie-sanders-punching-hitler-trump-as-trump-supporters-mobbed-attacked/

At least we can edit Trump in that noice uniform into images of him and Bernie in Auschwitz

These faggots are so delusional they wasted all their effort trying to stump the emperor and didn't even focus on winning the nomination against a witch. If Bernie had attacked Hillary as much as he did Trump he might have actually had a shot at the nom.

They're doubling down on using violence to suppress speech they don't agree with.

I do not see how this could possibly ever be turned against them, especially if they stay minorities and a majority government rules.

We could attempt to switch the heads, and then change the armband from the T to the hammer and sickle.

To use lefty lexicon: no, just no. Fucking faggots are so delusional.

Turnabout is fair play. They get to make celebratory art of their political thuggery, then we get to make art meme-ing the Super Happy Fun Times to come under the glorious Trumpenreich.

Maybe we should commission Trump as Superman with Hilary in the car and Bernie running away.

If you're gonna do that, then the "S" needs to be a "T".

Didn't Cap go full 'Heil Hydra' in the latest comics?

Absolutely

Yeah

Just give Sanders Israeli colors and stars of David and make it look like Trump evaded it

This reminds me of girl on male violence. I'm not a MGTOW so don't start. But we all know that there is supposed to be a respectable, admirable aura about a woman that can "kick ass and take names." For example, how many movies have we seen where maybe a guy is whistling or gesturing and the girl kicks him and the viewer is supposed to think "haha wow she showed him!"

It's this perverse make-believe. We know the woman is weaker than the man and thus we feel comfortable seeing her cause violence against the man since if it was really a problem, he could fight back. It's the same way with my pets; the cat bats at the dog's tail and he walks away quickly. It's a funny sight, seeing a large dog be vanquished by the cat, even though I know he could tear it to pieces if he wanted. This insight is lost to the left. They really think they are vanquishing the right, instead of simply causing it to walk away (since it wants to avoid punishment and murdering a weak creature).

People know the weakness of the left and the strength of the right. This is why images of leftist rioters aren't as horrifying as they'd be if the rioters were rightist. "If it were really that bad, those right-wingers could defend themselves! Woo hoo, you show them!"

They are preparing for themselves a backlash that will exceed their expectations of the possible.

Hydra Cap is going to be so fucking based. It's going to be like when a major babyface wrestler goes heel and actually ends up being more liked, such as Hogan in the [nWo]

My first thought.

Artist here, made a few things but now i'm retired.

I no longer give a shit.

Captain America is amazingly unamerican

Hahahahahaha

Comics are also amazingly jewish.

or alternately, watch The Punisher become the only comic people actually read anymore.

Welp… I've had enough of this propaganda crap against Trump and decided to make some of my own. Appreciate it if you anons spread it around on twitter and such since I avoid social media like the fucking plague.

So Bernie's a secret Hydra member?

What does Zyklon Ben charge for a custom piece?

Ask milo , that's who he works for now

90% of the "protesters" are nothing but illegal beaners and blacks. I doubt they could tell you a political position outside of "muh racism" for any of the candidates.

These riots at Trump rallies aren't political protests. They are an excuse for brown thugs to get a mob together and assault people.

Looks like Team Hillary is inciting violence by proxy. Hawkish.