Why are Whites in America so fucking beta?

Why are Whites in America so fucking beta?

Don't get me wrong, I want America to be Made Great Again, but this just pisses me off. Who cares about White genocide if you can't even defend yourself? Yes, our potential is staggering, but we need to return to be angry cunts to re-establish our control.

This shit just makes me angry at the faggot rather than feel "omg isn't sad dat we r losing r cuntry".

Inb4 europoor. Yes, we're even worse, but I am just venting what we all should be thinking and doing. I am looking to come over and visit America in a months time, hopefully I can be in a state for a rally just so I can help out.

HI C.S Lewis

Who?

Yeah okay /shitskintl/

Inb4 forced "Cumskins" meme

I'm English you dumb nigger.

And you know i'm right you absolute faggot! Hence why you fail to offer an argument past memes.

I'm a white American. I'm from Texas.

Why don't you come here and run after me and see what happens?

Pick two.

:^)

Funny how you talk shit on an anonymous shitposting forum, yet can't help your fellow brother California?

What a bitch!

Was there a pack of niggers after him or just the one?

Cause even when the nig failed the tackle that would have been the time to stomp on his neck and end it, but if there is a pack of them maybe not a good idea.

Unfortunately he was being chased by a pack previously as other anons have said on 4cuck. I don't blame the guy in the video, he has no brothers as the anons above prove.

My point in the thread was to show that this video is indeed the represntation of our Race, as is this thread. You have people running, people doing nothing and people shitposting about a nigger state called texas thinking they're something other than a faggot.

Whites don't find it altogether profitable to put effort into putting on muscle or acting tough.
They develop other aspects of their character instead.
Blacks probably find it more necessary to be physically intimidating, but it's not clear to me that's a good sign.

SHILLS ARE PAID PER REPLY, DO NOT POST IN OBVIOUS SHILL THREADS

THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP, RETARD

Speak for yourself faggot.

Don't blame the guy running for anything except not owning a gun.

I see 2 white guys at the 2 second mark, another at 3 seconds, another at 4 seconds… yeah, there are white people everywhere.

If we stuck together like niggers do we'd never need to run, we're the majority.

That's all well enough if you're in a majority White society, but we're not anymore, at least not culturally.

M8, I had to sell my bike the other day to get food, shut the fuck up.

Well, we're going to have to start doing that.

Nothing, if you were capable of defending yourself Texas wouldn't be minority white.

Because the brave and the good europeans did leave europe

rekt

sage

There were several other whites in the video and they did nothing.

What is even the story?

Garbage thread is garbage.

Report and hide.

Yet one White is running no one is helping him you dunb nigger.

Kill yourself, JIDF kike. We'll never support Israel, race-mixing, or any other bullshit, Isaac.

You know why you don't see violent protests in The South? That nigger would have shot by 100 people the second he attacked that white guy.

The only places protests get violent are in leftist bitch areas.

been*