Tofuls for short

That's a hamster, not a squirrel, faggot

that's not a squirrel

"Reroll and you must say my name fully or I gets angry."

I gets angry is fine..

grrrrreat

feels good man

grasshoppers are bros

I'm pretty sure that's a rabbit. I can tell by the way it's body parts are positioned.

Large hind legs for jumping, eyes on the side of its head to get away from prey. The long hears on top of it's head is so that it can hear well, this helps it easier escape from animals such as wolves or foxes.

Must be those Australian squirrel. I heard all insects/bugs in Australia is 5 time larger than it normally would be.

it's a sabre-butt armor-squirrel. i can tell by the pixels and from having seen many in my time.

thats a spider you dumbass

Why the fuck would you touch that

He likes you!

duck

Holy shit look at the size of that wrist.

That's not a wrist, that's a penis, silly

Trips

Y'all are all fucking stupid. It's obviously a cricket. Don't even try to be like awe we were just tricking you by pretending to be stupid or that you were trolling. Obviously you were really that stupid and really got it wrong. If you even attempt to pretend that you were anything more than stupid then that's just a cop-out. Anybody who thinks pretend stupidity is a real thing here doesn't understand in the leat bit the culture of 8ch a.k.a Holla Forums as newfags call it or any Chan for that matter. Either way you were being idiots, but I know you were being that actually stupid kind which is beyond sad. Go apologize to me l8r when you are ready.

Fucking pieces of shit. I rate 0/8.

-Barth

It's not a cricket either you fucking retard it's a katydid which is a comepletely different family in the order. It's like calling a fucking marmoset an ape.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acanthoplus_discoidalis

That sharp thing that comes out of its butt… it reminds me of something, from a long long time ago.

Obviously a mudpuppy

From wikipedia

My inner eye sees roads full of Holla Forumstards cannibalistically congregate around casualties and feed until they are killed in turn.

That's a jumping spindle-squirrel retards.

Dubs confirm

Godless

Sammy

Sammy the squirrel