TRUMP BTFO

Hillary delivers a mocking, concise, withering speech that destroys Trump.

Find any fault in her speech. Go ahead. Try.

Do you honestly want crazy running this country?

btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=y04TVy0FxHg

I'd take crazy with a giant pair of brass balls over crazy cat lady any day of the week.

Trump grows stronger with every word

You people just don't get it

Too busy watching all the media go to retarded mestizos assaulting woman.

Fuck off you shill and never come back you carpet eating lesbian kissing nigger lover.
>>>/reddit/

I found a fault: ur gay

WHY IS IT NOT WORKING

WHYBARE PEOPLE STILL VOTING FOR THE GUY

WHERE DID ALL THESE RACSISTS AND BIGGOTS COME FROM

t. scared kikes

Has Hillary admitted Libya is a train wreck yet

It's coming out of a woman's mouth for starters.

She's not delivering it from behind bars in fuck-me-in-the-ass prison

Point 1- The countries most upset with the possibility of a Trump presidency are allied, or otherwise non-threat, countries. The countries that the US may be involved in a hot war with are amenable to a Trump victory; China will bitch, but they don't care for anyone save Bolshevik Bernie.

Point 2- Clinton has promised to continue where she left off:
Destroyed Libya
Destabilised Aegyptus
Emboldened/made the IS
Ruined the Ukraine
Increased tension in SE Asia
International Terror strongest in decades
Provocations toward the CIS…

How are the above better than Trump's "isolationism lite" proposals. Which is honestly more likely to cause WWIII? Hillary Rodham Clinton has done less for international peace than Saddam Hussein. Her argument is I'm guaranteed to be awful, but maybe Trump would make us less trendy or well liked; WAKE UP the world doesn't love American interventionism.

DESTROY D

BTFO

This isn't cuckchan.Get the fuck outta here.

It's fucking disgusting how she isn't in jail yet and is even allowed to run for president.

$0.10

hello cancer, I think you'll find 4chan.org more to your liking.

Perhaps you now realize that threat of force, violence, blackmail are weapons so powerful that our enemies are able to be above the law.

It's Hillary. She's Neocon scum + Goldman Sachs puppet + Clinton Foundation "Oh sure we'll sell our country out, just pay us" + shriveled up vagina.

Not a word out of her bitch lips can change the shit that she is. Suck it op OP, your queen is cancer in a jumpsuit.

Well since it seems like nothing but homosexuals have posted so far I'll bite.

She lied, misquoted and is desperate to do anything to get the attention off her. That was a foreign policy speech and she couldn't shut the fuck up about Trump.

Trump is happening, I wish he would take a moment to legitimately verbally eviscerate her, it's not even difficult to do.

It's delivered by a crazy psycho sadistics bitch

Her delivery is very flat and she is not personable or compelling.

The fact the media and hillary keep using the "temperament" angle to attack trump shows outta touch they are.

I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYONE USE THAT WORD IN REAL LIFE EVER.

It's such an elitist word, these people suck so bad at brand marketing. trump in a landslide.

Silly leftist, you better hope that Clinton doesn't win because I assure you, it will set off the happening.

I'm watching the speech, first time I hear her speaking normally without shouting like a hysterical witch.

Also (((hitler))) had only one testicle.

Think of it this way user: Trump is only taking little swipes at her at the moment. This is the equivalent of Goku charging his spirit bomb for a few episodes while the enemy panics and tries everything to stop it but they know it is hopeless.

LMAO Hillary is shilling for John McCain of all people.

STOP BUMPING THE THREAD YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

mad cuz u got btfo in ur own thread

I regularly masturbate to bill cucking Hillary. They have a live stream where he's super smug about it and she's not even paying attention. I really feel for the guy, he just wants her to be jealous of the hot American dickings Bill is handing out to these chicks but she just gives zero fucks and keeps on reading whatever people magazine kids read these days. I can give her grade for effort on at least trying to understand us young whippersnappers, but people is 70% ads anyways. One time Bill asked if she would like to order anything from the playboy catalogue, but he got shut down when Ainslie (from fox and friends) sputtered through a mouth full of Bill fill that the play boy catalogue got discontinued this month. Ainslie actually orders a lot of swimsuits from there and I like to watch her live stream when she's showing them off. Man what interesting lives these people lead. Maybe one day we will have Hillary as president and she'll finally have to notice Bill cucking her when the press collectively asks her why Bill is Fucking so many women on every floor of the white house. She'll probably say something dumb like you just lost the game

I don't see a problem with this thread, as it serves to provide Holla Forums with more practice blowing illogical leftist faggots out of the water.

Carry on you underpaid #HillBros and make sure you breathe when you deep throat massive cocks

Hilary for Aushwitz 2016

goys trump is $2.75 while Hillary is $1.50… its fucking tempting

HILLARY BTFO

reminder: shills get paid per reply stop replying

I just read Scott Adam's blog for his thoughts on the speech.

As you all know, he has been giving top notch commentary on Trump and the elections so far.

He says that this speech could be a turning point for Hillary. It now appears that she's abandoning her appeals to reason and turning to fear; scaremongering to this degree could be an effective weapon against Trump. If she makes this election about fear, it could be a winning strategy for her.

It's ironic that she's claiming that Trump represents the side of fear and hatred when she's redirecting her efforts to stoke the fear that many have for Trump

Is Scott Adams right?

She gave women the vote in Myanmar.

It's a game Trump knows how to play way better than her.

never doubt the left's ability to swindle, intimidate, and have their own death squads

(((You)))

BTFO

Yeah, actually.

I think more people are scared of a Hillary presidency than Trump presidency tbh fampai.

and still had twice the balls you do

We all know this is bait. We refute it not for ourselves, but because some user who's not a Holla Forumsak might see it, and change their mind.

Remember, our greatest power is turning the commies to the light.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

I'd take a crazy man over a woman.

Her jokes fall so flat, no talent. She sucks! No talent. I'm trained classically and contemporaneously, she sucks.

Emperor?

Classic Clinton.

omg, really?

Hillary, you have GOT to stop surrounding yourself with yes men, it's crushing your campaign.

I'm not clicking that

Well, let me spell it out for you, Hillary

Your civilization has pretty much destroyed education, to replace it as a vehicle for propaganda and indoctrination.

So, your "educated" individuals, while perfectly capable of doing the bidding of any authority figure….

Can't really do much of anything useful, except what you specifically tell them to do.

Hey Hillary…

How many of your campaign staffers does it take to change a ballast?

you tell me

Yes.

Crazy gets shit done. Crazy takes risks where others hesitate. Craziness is the first step to greatness.

And Hillary's crazy is currently under, like, 4 federal investigations.

They're in Queue for fuck sakes.

Trump is going to eat shit about Trump U. It's going to get nasty. If I were a religious person I'd do some rituals or sacrifices to help him.

This ride is only going to get bumpier.

As much as I dislike her, her actions seem to be motivated by rational self-interest coupled with a general lack of respect for the common folk.

She's more hubris than crazy.

:O

Since you're not religious, should we assume that you'll unilaterally veto any chance she has of being elected?

You mean lying through her teeth to get more money from voters?

Yup.

Treating sheep like sheep makes perfect sense.

Trying to get the sheep to behave as lions is crazy.

They are all Human, Hillary.

Bitch screamed so much her vocal chords are ripped.