Brit/pol/ - #926 - RAF Edition

Headlines
independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-brings-uk-trip-forward-to-day-before-eu-referendum-a7063061.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/01/criminal-gangs-using-more-than-a-dozen-ports-on-britains-coastli/
express.co.uk/news/world/675779/EU-French-budget-Jean-Claude-Juncker
express.co.uk/news/politics/676013/Nigel-Farage-tote-Brexit-take-UK-back-Cameron-cronies-EU-referendum
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/claim-corrupt-google-suppressing-eurosceptic-website-says-founder/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/farage-top-leave-tories-now-back-ukip-immigration-policies-this-means-we-can-win/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/listen-east-end-cab-driver-unlimited-immigration-killed-britain/
order-order.com/2016/06/01/tories-fail-to-block-police-investigation-in-thanet-south/
Help the campaigns
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/02/tragic-decline-david-cameron-end-tory-leader
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/03/farage-60-boats-sail-parliament-protest-eu-fishing-policy/
independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-brings-uk-trip-forward-to-day-before-eu-referendum-a7063061.html
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/you-re-offending-muslims-english-crusaders-warned-0xs0msdtb
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/03/electoral-commission-admits-giving-votes-foreigners/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/738575853261574144
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/03/trump-will-now-arrive-uk-referendum/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/03/humanitarian-hypocrites-europes-elites-would-rather-blame-trump-than-themselves-for-the-migrant-crisis/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/03/marine-le-pen-surges-french-polls/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/03/frexit-anxiety-paralyzed-france-crash-eurozone-12-months/
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07dpt29/britain-and-europe-for-richer-or-poorer
news.sky.com/story/1706146/gove-nervous-ahead-of-sky-news-eu-event
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36442982
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_tea
is.gd/MCOWtl
youtube.com/watch?v=Qm4YAt8tJkk
poal.me/vgf9s6
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/738730391834624000
twitter.com/UKLabour/status/738713921641664512
poal.me/ohc3p7
poal.me/cy3wx8
express.co.uk/news/politics/676479/EU-referendum-Daily-Express-EU-debate-Brexit-Nigel-Farage-Chuka-Umunna-live-stream
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/03/nigel-farage-pro-brexit-flotilla-thames-eu-referendum-leave-campaign
poal.me/fuocwq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Herrings
facebook.com/DailyExpress/videos/vb.129617873765147/1187396237987300/?type=2&theater¬if_t=live_video_share¬if_id=1464966517742180
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for unfunny kikes

Had a weird dream tbh.

"heh, serves those cucks right"
"WAAAAAAHH STOP KILLING WHITE PEOPLE"
Wew.

Third for based Civic Ntionalism

Don't worry daddy, my boyfriend is Eurosceptic too!

had a weird dream too lad

was driving through some cozy made up southwest town looking for a place to have sunday lunch
I was wearing the same shirt I went to bed in, and in the dream I could think and speak whatever I want like irl, I knew I was dreaming but I was conscious

wew

W-will we win lads?

"lol"
"lol"

Stop starting multiple new threads when we have 100 posts left
This is shill behaviour. Reported

>Trying to bait people with dresden shit again

FUCK OFF YOU D&C CUNT.

good look britannia

*LUCK

damn

THE BEGINNING OF THE END
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/02/tragic-decline-david-cameron-end-tory-leader

Anyone else autistic enough to play KSP? It's crashing every 20 minutes for me, and did they do something with re-entry? everytime I re-enter Kerbin, my ship overheats and blows up, even with heat panels and shit. last time I played re-entry was just fling yourself at Kerbin and wait till you slow enough to deploy parachutes.

On days where I have nothing to do I regress into a childlike state

Are you a were-mummyposter?

Same. I absolutely despise lethargy and laziness because it causes my rumination and depression but it seems to grip me every day. ffs tbh.

Based uncle Max

I AM THE MUMMY POSTER

BEHOLD MY SWEETIES

Remember this image lads, these are the places we're going to hit first.

FUCKING LEGEND

ARE NIGE IS GOING FULL VIKING

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/03/farage-60-boats-sail-parliament-protest-eu-fishing-policy/

Got a map for antifas, lad?

Remember this image too lads because we have to deal with these grey nobheads afterwards. We'll build tiny camps for them tbh

WHAT THE FUCK

Based Sikhs can cuck us tbh.

They should do a BASED civic nationalism version of "Jekyll and Hyde" called "Hyde and Sikh" about a Sikh who becomes a Jewish woman at night and kills jerrycucks and Lib Dems tbh

ATTENTION : STARTING OF MULTIPLE THREADS, SHILLING, DERAILING AND ENDING THREADS EARLY

This behaviour bears exactly the same characteristics of an intel agency op by the likes of JTRIG.
This new thread was started almost immediately after this post was made
That post would mean they consider the thread to be now contaminated and will immediately start a new thread. The behaviour has been seen on other boards and other threads and reported on multiple times
It could well be /politics/ being stupid and starting yet another Dresden thread BUT who are /politics/?
It could be someone else entirely.
In any case D & C shilling is occurring and we need to be aware of this behaviour and purge the people responsible

mfw*

It's a 10/10 mustache.

Are you a schizo m8?

I'm from /politics/ lad and we only heard about the Dresden thing half way through it then came to shitpost with our older brothers

careful… dont want to get added to…

THE DATABASE

I know, it's getting annoying now. We're at a critical point of the referendum campaign, we need to be organising ourselves and actually getting stuff done. We could potentially have a wide appeal - with FB pages like GSOGM close to 150,000 subscribers now and all the various YT channels like Mugabe with a lot of viewers we could disseminate propaganda to a broad audience. But instead we've been overrun by shitposting and D&C nonsense.

It's time to set aside our differences for once.

Shill detected.

Entirely possible, in fact highly likely tbf. Isn't a laughing matter tbh m8.

TOO MUCH SHILLING OF THE THREADS WHEN THE REFERENDUM IS UPON US. WHY?

You're going onto my database lad

My mate who is voting remain in the EU got given 2 polling cars for different regions in which he has been registered.

I requested to be registered online a few weeks ago and I'm still not registered

Given the EU's 'For (our) greater good) attitude and the fact that Cameron will do anything to keep us in the EU I honestly think we'll see massive voter fraud.

What shilling? It's just banter lad

I detect that there's some loony balloonies in this thread…

Phone your council up?

If we do lad I'm going to assasinate every remain voter and then I'm going to go and blow up Brussels. There will be a civil war. I don't give a fuck who knows it either.

If you want to take the rights our people have bled for you best be ready to fucking die to achieve it.

They're public service workers I've rang 4 times in working hours and they don't even answer the phone.

Haven't been posting in one of these threads in a while… how is the referendum going?
Tell me you're getting out, pleas

go here:
modafinilcat.com/uk
Will sort you right out lad, I promise!

I expressed that like a fucking retard but you know what I mean.

Who's she lad? She's fucking fit tbh

Yes phone your council up and have a moan. The exact same thing happened to me but as soon as I phoned they were actually very apologetic and sorted it out straight away.

It's still a possibility. A significant proportion of the country wants out, but it's teetering on a knife's edge at the moment.

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage;
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
Let pry through the portage of the head
Like the brass cannon; let the brow o'erwhelm it
As fearfully as doth a galled rock
O'erhang and jutty his confounded base,
Swill'd with the wild and wasteful ocean.
Now set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide,
Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit
To his full height. On, on, you noblest English.
Whose blood is fet from fathers of war-proof!
Fathers that, like so many Alexanders,
Have in these parts from morn till even fought
And sheathed their swords for lack of argument:
Dishonour not your mothers; now attest
That those whom you call'd fathers did beget you.
Be copy now to men of grosser blood,
And teach them how to war. And you, good yeoman,
Whose limbs were made in England, show us here
The mettle of your pasture; let us swear
That you are worth your breeding; which I doubt not;
For there is none of you so mean and base,
That hath not noble lustre in your eyes.
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

wew

In my opinion, if there's no voter fraud, we are leaving by a good margin. Based on polling and the things that the EU are doing I can't see it surviving. They literally threatened Poland's sovereignty directly lad.

They're panicking.

Do you honestly think that either side will let things be as they turn out?
I suspect high chances of being jewed at the ballet box.

The Future

UK votes for Brexit, Cam resigns. Trump wins in USA. MLP wins French elections. Members of UKIP and Tories form new patriotic party that sweeps to power

We die happy lads…

Love that play. I have it on DVD and sometimes just have it on in the background. It's gotten to the point where I act all the lines out with the film I like Richard III as well tbh

I understand the difference between banter and shilling.
It becomes even clearer when we're this close to a referendum.
I also understand how intelligence agencies work and how they work to fracture relations between Deutsch/pol/ - Brit/pol/ - Nord/pol/ and every other Holla Forums
You can't cover your behaviour with the word "banter" anymore
You're a shill and into the filter you go

This isn't a good idea, is it?

Nobody from brit/pol/ or deutsch/pol/ bother each other

All it is is 14/88 american mutts who get butthurt at a joke which is fueled by their own anger

If they stopped replying to the Dresden posts, then it wouldn't be posted.

I doubt there will be no fraud… considering the EU is basically the rebranded version of the USSR.

It doesn't matter, you were the unusual one most people would just do the online registration and then forget about it.

A selection of that group would check and ring up but for me I'm on my 5th call to the local council and they still haven't answered the phone yet

Thank you for making these containment threads OP.
Helps the overall post quality on this board by a lot.

This. I love Germany but i rip into the wankers mercilessly. It's just a British thing to do. Listen to our war songs against those of other countries. They're all about banter, being a lad and ALWAYS have some cheeki jokes in them nine times out of ten.

I love Germany too. I wish my grandparents had been killed and we had lost the war tbh. I wish we were speaking German right now.

Ah, you've got an eye for the pretties

Yeah lad because I just love the "quality" of a board where everyone gets accused of being a shill every five minutes lad it's brilliant!

piept

Cuck

Germany wasn't the only country we fought

We fought retarded dagos and jap filth

Lads, do you ever wish you were a little girl being raped by strong Nazi soldiers do you could propagate the Aryan race instead of a pathetic manchild shitposting on a dead chan waiting for another home to move to?

Imagine how much worse it would be without these threads to keep the British busy.

I'd love to choke on her cock lad. Bet it's a small but thicky too

Threads are being ended early and new ones started always with the same theme obviously to sow discord on the board. The title should be on topic and posts on topiv. We are supposed to be a meme machine if not anything else

If these cunts want to "rip the piss" out of the Germans I suggest they take their pathetic arses over there and see how it works out for them irl..I'm sick and tired of it. It's not funny and is fucking juvenile. It has ruined every fucking thread since the referendum has heated up. It's kept countless of people away and as I said HAS EXACTLY THE SAME CHARACTERISTICS OF INTELLIGENCE AGENCY SHILLING…it should not be tolerated at all. AT ALL
It's divisive and as you see discussion of it has already wasted a whole hour of thinking, researching and RELEVANT posting time

FUCK ANYONE WHO RESPONDS TO AND DOESN'T FILTER THESE ARSEHOLES

I know all the cheeki banter would drive the yanks into a schizophrenic mess where they start even accusing themselves as being shills

The British are literally the only ones on this board who can absolutely not see through the Jew. They worship their kike masters and are so proud of fighting and dying for them, they even make multiple threads in a row dedicated to their country killing White people.

You're a bit nutty lad tbqh

We're not going to Deutsch/pol/ and spamming Dresden pics.

We have our own brand of humour here, and we mostly keep it here.

I'm sure you wont call out all the anti-Brit posting that goes on all the time though.

There's a reason people call you Anglokikes, you know?

We're the only ones on this board with the cognitive power to understand that the world is actually rather complex and laying the blame on LE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for every little thing is the most preposterous and wilfully ignorant thing one could do. Same with the utter mongs who think the Rothschildes run Britain because they were rather successful bankers.

Every. time. never change england never change.

Brit/pol/ cannot help but respond to troll poses, it doesn't know how to handle people disagreeing with them. This is true for most of the alt right. They take bait over and over.

I present to you my solution:
MEGALONDONISTAN, anarchocapitalist containment city, after a grand relocation and wall off, every white brit from the homogenous countryside with its small towns can go there to visit (but not the otherway around, that requieres a hefty payment for a short tourist visa) and get all the multiculturalism and diversity he wants before fucking off back again horrified.

The Muh-economy guys get an awesome playground too.

Yank detected.

You also don't understand the political reality of the world. You think that somehow all whites can just join together and anyone who doesnt is a cuck for jews

Stop blaming the Jews for everything tbh

They're not all bad

There's only so much one can talk about the same tired talking points lad

All filtered. All reported. This ends in VPN IP's getting reported as well. You know this therefore you are shills. It's always the same little group of you as well with unlimited IP's … now who would have unlimited IP's to continue shitposting…I wonder?

BUT LE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

We're taking London back lad. Even if we have to firebomb the whole thing.

lol

how butthurt can one guy get lmao

what is wrong with that man in the picture

Oh no…not you bunch of arseholes again
fucksake
You're like women. A fucking plague

THIS MAN ALMOST ASSASSINATED HITLER AND FINISHED THE JERRYCUCKS BEFORE THEY EVEN BEGAN

REPLY: THANKS BASED COLONEL CLAUS

MANY ARSE-PAINED JERRYCUCKS BTFO

lad . . .

It's literally 3 shitposters who have been autistically shitposting the same shit for years now. Everyone here just has stockholm syndrome.

It's more than three

Adam Wallace is such a dickhead

LADS IT'S THE FOURTH THREAD OF THIS CIRCUS
GETTING KINDA BORED

Yes you fucking are, I dare you to look at that thread now.
Contain your inner ZOGphile, Anglo.

BANTER is code for D & C shilling

Probably 5

Literally the same fucking shit every thread man brit/pol/ has become stale shit even though we should be on fire with brexit

Le so randum xD

You've hit the nail on the head

this

and this

later you'll whine BUT WHY DOES NOBODY LIKE US??!?!

Why do the Americans have to shit everything up?

BASED ADMIRAL ANTHONY MIERS:
Submarine HMS Torbay (under the command of Anthony Miers) was based in the Mediterranean where it sank several German ships. On two occasions, once off the coast of Alexandria, Egypt, and the other off the coast of Crete, the crew attacked and killed dozens of shipwrecked German sailors and troops.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

They feel the need to involve themselves in everything even though nobody likes/wants them

Lads i'm really fucking tired of this shit, 3 weeks or so to the vote and we're just shit posting and calling each other shills, make it stop.

Hey man you ate my image. Pls apologise

Sorry lad.

This times 6,000,000!

Voting and democracy in general is a total sham. The real count is on what percentage of people voted. If you vote, a mark is put next to your name. To them, it signifies you bow to their crooked sham system, irregardless of who wins, and what the vote is over. It also signifies that you agree to violence being used by the government to enforce the outcome of such votes, which is an implicit part of democracy.

Whether you vote or not, we will get the result they want. Our rulers are just as bad as those queers in Brussels.

OK then lad what shall we talk about? We're not retarded mentally feeble yanks who need to have everything repeated at them six hundred times by a shouty man to understand something. Nothing is stopping you asking a question or something to get a conversation going but instead you want to bitch and moan because your Adam Wallace

So many jerry cucks ITT

I'm not gay lads but that's the most handsome guy I've ever seen.

SHILL DETECTED

Loads of really good posters have been driven away from the Brit/pol/…people with actual fucking knowledge…I used to come here and learn things…now…

Never argue with idiots they will argue you down to their level and beat you with experience

Filter all shills /politics/ posters. Do not reply to them. EVER. They supply NOTHING of value. EVER

You will lose NOTHING of value EVER by doing so. Just a fucking headache

This is Britain, not SAUDI BLOODY ARABIA!
It's OK to be GAY.

I agree. The culture of shit-posting here has dragged legitimate discussion to a stand-still.

It's much easier to make a post about something nonsensical and get twenty replies than it is to post something worthwhile and get two.

I have noticed this, Not seen SA, AW, Helmer, Scotch Bast and TTPW in ages

I heard Mr Slippery shit the bed last night on Sky News lads is this true?

I like Adam.

Helmer still posts, but i can tell hes had enough of it as well.

Helmer posted yesterday
SA still posts
Scot is away somewhere
AW is just doing his youtube faggot thing
TTPW killed himself

I filter around five ID's in each thread lad, pure coincidence that they're always posting variations of the same things I'm sure.

The world rejoices.

Fuck off Adam.

Thanks fam

NOOOOOO NOT AT ALL

It's time for another crusade against the shitposters.

Don't engage them in conversation, it'll only use up valuable posts. Simply report any shitposting for being off-topic. This is how we drove them out the first time, and it forced them to build their own den of vipers on /politics/ instead of shitting up our threads.

Tbh I of agree with this

“If voting made any difference they wouldn’t let us do it.”

– Mark Twain

LET'S TRIGGER SOME JERRIES, LADS
Go to Deutsh/pol/ and post dank bantz about dead krauts.
They can never handle it.

They're not brit/pol/ lad, they're /politics/ cunts.

AW moved his namefagging to /philosophy/

its also becoming impossible to post here, haven't been able to post for weeks because of the flood of CP and some autists sperging out and getting all the VPNs banned.

And how are they supposed to know

what is up with germans lads?

Oh what a pretentious cunt he really is.

Brexit isn't some fringe movement.
It doesn't need Holla Forumsacks with swastika profile pictures on Twitter spamming it.

The whole reason the previous referendum failed is because the No camp were seen as quacks.
If you want to help make a difference with Brexit get a haircut, shave, put on a clean t-shirt and campaign irl

If you want to wank off to literally who pseuds like that old pervert Rodger Scruton or Adam Wallace maybe you should create a general called Brit/philosophy/.

NO YOU FUCKING RETARD CUCK GO DEEPTHROAT A RIFLE

While I agree, I think telling people not to vote is just an example of someone trying to be an edgelord like Russel Brand.

It's better being an independent and vote for whatever the country needs at the time.

They wish they were us lad

RIP

German girls love Big British Cock

Did you thank a Soviet today, brit/pol/?

she's not fucking german she's russian

Surely making OC and spreading it is better than doing this shit, some of our stuff has been used lad.

really no lad

Americans will be the only allies Britain will have when Trump is elected and Brexit happens.

EVERYONE CRAVES THE ANGLOCOCK

t. konrad fritzwerter krautenheimer

All Germans are Russian after 1945 lad

t. Berlin citizen circa 1945

Nah

No no no
she's not (((german)))
she literally is from Russia

Not trying to be an edgelord but even no dick has a point… look what happened to Nige in Thanet and now look what the cucks told a court of law and a British judge…quite frankly they should introduce the death penalty for perjury by politicians and lawyers

you don't get how this works do you?

WEW

He's a perverted old scrote with one of the most punchable faces in right wing politics I've ever seen.
I'm glad it's just one or two autists spamming him.

Considering several of the most active OC creators on this site now reside exclusively in brit/politics/ I'm not sure what you people actually want anymore.

I'm sure if AW and his pseud crowd had their way every thread would be filled with essay long pseud posts on philosophy.

Americans support Brexit so I don't know why you would want to chimp out over it.

see
if no I'll explain it for you again really slowly

Aye lad, you want sick vapourwave Brit/politics/ is the place to be

If he grew a beard he'd look exactly like Sargon.

Go on that darling. Explain it really slowly for me.

shit…this was for you…

…getting put off by all these shitposts I have to scroll through everyday

Everyone supports Brexit lad so you're not exactly special you get me

Trump said he'd be indifferent to whether Brexit happened or not.

I don't. I believe we're stronger in the EU :^)

Reminder to go to deutsch/pol/ and trigger some Krauts

alright

She's born in st. Petersburg and both of her parents are at least 75% russian. Her dad happened to have some german blood in him, so now she has a german surname, which is fucking nothing classically.
Now out of pure coincidence she moved with her parents to Munich. Which still doesn't make her any german outside of the faithful coincidence.

Do you get it?

Caught one already.

Looks like old Luke skywalker.

ho ho ho

It was a bit one sided tbh. The interviewer was against him and the audience was. I think he knew it would be like that ahead of time. The only time I've seen a situation like that go well was Powell vs Frost.

He can't grow a beard though

I don't even think they're shills. I think they're just /politics/ shitposters.

If Britain is a nation of shop keepers why are the ones I know so retarded?

How the fuck is this supposed to end well?

Don't do this lad. There's a line between us celebrating British war heroes and us pointlessly provoking the Krauts.

As if anything useful has made it's way from /politics/ out into normie circles and beeing of any influence…but I agree with the philosophy posting…little quotes here and there are ok but no one here has the time to go into the works of every single philosopher that existed

>>>/philosophy/4187

Lad . . .

You're replying to her right now.

tbh

How often do you cuck your boyfriend Hans down the refugee centre you little kraut slut?

Can you please stop begging for attention. This shit only happens every few weeks because shitposters get bored and use it to bring the rest of Holla Forums into the thread.

No. Her ancestors have nothing to do with the rapes that happened in Germany. Only possibility is her Grandfather on mother's side did the raping.

Oh shit I've been found out.
brb putting on a VPN.

DO YOU CRAVE THE ANGLO COCK?

You really are quite autistic lad

tbh as PM and head of the Remain campaign, he deserves artillery shells of scrutiny.

it used to be, a lot of my family were shopkeepers years ago
but now shopkeepers are fucking retards
they set up shops that nobody wants, and are surprised in 1-2 years why they don't have any money and have to shut down
half the shops in my town are run down because of non-locals who come here thinking they can make a profit

someone teach me how to bet on the referendum

Of course she does lad.

Ayy Kraut girl post your cunt or tits again

Bet all your money on remain

ITT: We laugh at Jerry propaganda

If you stop calling me Kraut girl because that's LIESSSS

Whatever mystery meat continental you are post your cunt you juicy little slag

No. basically what i'm asking is:

Do I wait until the last minute to find out where I can make the most money or what?

nah I'll go install Cybergost now instead

Daily reminder we are FAR more numerous than jerries on this board.
If we just spam their threads, we can drive them and their shit tier ideology off this board.
LET'S DO IT!

STOP EVERYTHING

You’re offending Muslims, English crusaders warned
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/you-re-offending-muslims-english-crusaders-warned-0xs0msdtb
English supporters warned that wearing crusader costumes at EURO2016 is offensive to Muslims

GO ON THEN YOU DIRTY KRAUT

You have to use your intuition. Decide which you think will win then when their odds go "down", as in you will get more money if they win", you put the money on 'em.

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself but a Soviet battalion already did it lmao

Steven Woolfe would make a good UKIP leader tbh, I hope he succeeds Nige

Utterly ridiculous, though I'd expect nothing less from UEFA.

On a side note: I own that same gnome.

Only once are NIGE is ready

But I wholly agree

Not even a jerrycuck but just fuck off you pathetic autistic little d & c jew. Filtered

Yeah we need more dark meat on top if you know what i mean ;)

This is one of the only things that has made me want to go to a football game tbh.

No.

That's exactly what a BLOODY JERRY would say!

Pick one

He's literally part wog.

I'm new to this shit.

If I place a bet on 'leave' and my odds are 13/5, if more people afterwards also bet on leave, does that mean my potential winnings will go down? Or does it just stay on whatever the bet was when I entered it?

I'd imagine it'd go down, which is why I thought to wait until the last minute so I could find whereever would make me the most money.

No idea fam, just bet tbh

Half the team are niggers anyway so why even bother cheering for them?

The votes will be rigged anyway so you should put some dosh down on remain

Pick one

Me too. I have quite a few Crusader polo shirts etc that I wear out and I couldn't give a fuck who they trigger tbh. I like getting on the tube in the summer and winter wearing a pristine one and sitting right in the middle of university SJW's

What was that you said…oh…you're filtered are you? Sorry about that but you're a fucking sperg and a Jew. Fuck off you traitorous little cunt, go and spam Holla Forums

Pick two

Oh what a massive bore you really are lad.

Filtered.

tbh football has played a major part in the Cuckening

MUH JOOOOZ
You're definitely a JERRYCUCK.

Question. Do all the pakis, rotterham rapes, jamals and pajeets in England have anything to do with EU?

dirty little leftycuck deserves denial of trips

No tbh

No.

It's trash.

The EU forces nations to adopt diversity legislation that gives them free jobs and extra welfare, so yes lad.

How much did the Carry on films lead to the decline of the British female? Barbara Windsor being a slag in all of them must of had some influence right?

Open EU borders means they can get here a lot fucking easier. Add on top the EU sticks your balls in a vice for violating their ever expanding "human rights" and you get part of the reason everything is so fucked.

Kill deutsch/pol/.
Then kill /deutsch/.
Then kill krautchan.
Then kill them all!

feels bad man

TOP FUCKING KEK
Electoral Commission Admits Foreign Nationals Erroneously Given Brexit Vote
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/03/electoral-commission-admits-giving-votes-foreigners/

Judge : "You stand accused of downloading child pornography…"

Defendant : "NOT guilty your honour…it was a software error and I tried to delete it incorrectly.."

Another question about betting on the referendum:

Some places offer £30 in bets if you bet more than a tenner. If i have 3 £10 bets can i bet it all in the same place?

Same letters and everything.

who /browneyedblonde+brown/ here

sure it happened by "accident"

DR. WUZ

Fuck off, you autist.

Did your father never tell you how to place a bet? JESUS CHRIST

Who's giving you £30 free? I did Skybet and got £20 free for betting £5 on Trump.

Paul Nuttall would be far superior

literally cannot be more aryan

you're all fucking plebs

It's not just 14/88 types who despise you Pajeet, I'll enjoy killing you and your kids.

BASED

also presenter is a qt and hated by leftists

Read the post again you remtard
I said blonde
I'm white.

HERE HE COMES TO SAVE THE DAY
Trump Will Now Arrive In UK Before Referendum
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/738575853261574144
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/03/trump-will-now-arrive-uk-referendum/

Humanitarian Hypocrites: Europe’s Elites Would Rather Blame Trump Than Themselves For the Migrant Crisis
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/03/humanitarian-hypocrites-europes-elites-would-rather-blame-trump-than-themselves-for-the-migrant-crisis/

You couldn't kill a fly m8

What a surprise.

I don't know man, literally Hitler supporting leave can't be good

You clearly haven't filtered me because you replied to my post in the first place lmao

Top CUCK

If Trump ends up saving us, I'll never say another bad word about all the 40k LARPing the yanks do around here.

Trump should just buy the other half of the country and then have it demolished

Isn't Marine coming as well?
The fires are rising across the water I see

Marine Le Pen Surges in French Polls
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/03/marine-le-pen-surges-french-polls/

‘Anxiety’ That Paralyzed France Could Crash Out Of Eurozone In 12 Months
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/03/frexit-anxiety-paralyzed-france-crash-eurozone-12-months/

Oh shit. Super villain meeting. Orban, Putin and Hofer when?

He should send the inhabitants to Pakistan as it rhymes with Jockistan and then give it to us as an independence gift and to make up America's behaviour

France has literally outlawed research into the racial demographics of their nation. The fact that they've sat idle for this long is mind boggling to me - not that we're able to point fingers, mind you.

Referendum's in the bag, lads

How about these?

No he didn't, answer my question or fuck off.

Paddypower, which is 13/5 atm for Leave.

donald drumpf lol supporting brexit means you're a racist

where is this from? tim is a top lad

It's good lad, the spreading brown captures the ominous nature of the referendum.

All Trump has to say is that he wishes Britain good luck in the referendum and in the event the people decide to vote Brexit he will put us at the head of the queue as President when it comes to trade deals.

JOB. FUCKING. DONE.

..and Trump is not one to fuck around or waste time or words

That would be pretty good actually.

Not being a tranny you mean

fixed this halal shit

Why couldn't we finish the job, Chaps?

literally all your posts are anti-German shilling. why are you so autistic?

HARAM

>filtered the >>>/politics/ posters
COMFY

tbh they should both be wearing the burqa

If you've filtered them, why do you keep posting about them and replying?

I agree with
Fuckoff you boring cunt

Why are people in these threads so hostile?

every third post is someone telling someone else to fuck off or kill themselves or whatever

filtering is a form of bullying tbh

FUCK OFF CHRISTCUCK

Jerries literally can't into democracy.
They were always barbarians while the rest of Europe evolved into empires and civilizations.
The only good jerry is a dead Jerry.

What's the matter, can't handle the banter?

Here: bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07dpt29/britain-and-europe-for-richer-or-poorer

qt presenter too

Fuck and kill yourself

cheers

Bored now tbh

Why do people hate the idea of "uncertainty"?

They are literally unable to make choices themselves, if we leave we are free to do what we want

WEW LADS!!

Do you think short term economic turmoil would be a price worth paying to reduce immigration?

60% Yes
32% No
7% Don't know

Is obeying EU laws a price worth paying for access to EU single market?

54% Is Not
36% Is
10% Don't know

Gove 'Nervous' Ahead Of Sky News EU Event
news.sky.com/story/1706146/gove-nervous-ahead-of-sky-news-eu-event

Yeah if we leave they will still be 0.5% of our population and 12.5% of our parliament and 100% of our media so it's all good for them either way the vote goes, which is really unusual. They never play both sides and they
always lose, those poor jews.

lunch tbh lads

It's weird how when I was little I would have never understood why anyone would ever drink tea.
Then when you grow up a little bit more you drink tea with sugar and you understand the appeal.
Then when you're an adult you can't stand the idea of tea with sugar and just drink tea normally.
Wonder why that happens.

I actually don't know why I like tea. I guess maybe it's because it's hot and it tastes allright and it warms/fills you up. Still, it's not like it has loads of caffeine in it. I mean it keeps you mildly awake but it's not like coffee.
Weird.

I do it for the

WHOLE MILK

/politics/ behave like niggers, jews, communists and gypsies…i.e. try to occupy and dominate things that are do not belong to them exclusively and then try and destroy it, throwing their toys out of the pram when they are asked nicely not to spam the thread.
They will get treated the same way
We don't even know where these fuckers emanate from

Iktf
I used to always drink tea when I was a kid because the parents would make it every morning and night. Now I just drink it without sugar and a tiny bit of milk. It's a strange mixture, and pretty pointless to drink it tbh.

I've always drunk tea and never liked it with sugar, far too sweet.

I like the taste.

They love calling 'banter' or claiming you're too sensitive when they're found out, it's annoying as fuck.

I say this as a friend lad; Turn off your computer, go outside then, if you can manage it, get a life.

How do you bold text lads?

Anyone got some awesome stories of cool based blacks and Latinos who want to Make America Great Again?

Based blacks are awesome and zany (just check out this funny black dude who loves Trump on Twitter), honestly it's LIBERALS and SJWs who are the real racists

Three of these things either side: '''

I'm guessing they did it here too.

Christ, reading through that article and reminding yourself this is a KID'S SHOW and they way they talk so openly about their propaganda

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36442982

Germans are the only people who are historically incapable of democracy and civilization.
As long as their country is still on the map, the peoples of the world will never have peace.
Right now, with their neo-nazi AfD party becoming more and more popular, and them financially and economically dominating the Eurozone, it may soon be time to fight them again. And like the last 3 times, we will be victorious, and this time, we shall finish the job!

Nice one lad tbh

sigh

Actually I just looked it up.
Tea has more caffine in it than a can of coke.
That's probably why I like drinking it…

Reminder to never pay the licence fee

But your family isn't from /politics/

Don't ruin it for me, lad.

Tea contains more caffeine than coffee by dry weight. A typical serving, however, contains much less, since tea is normally brewed more weakly than coffee. Also contributing to caffeine content are growing conditions, processing techniques, and other variables. Thus, certain types of tea may contain somewhat more caffeine than other teas
Originally called "theine", caffeine was first discovered in tea in 1827. It was later shown that the "theine" of tea was identical with the caffeine of coffee, and the term "theine" was then dropped.

While the caffeine in tea and coffee are, technically, identical, the experience is different due to three key factors:

1. There is significantly less caffeine in the average cup of tea - especially when including green and white teas brewed at shorter times and cooler temperatures.
2. L-theanine, an amino acid found only in tea, reduces stress and promotes relaxation. It works with caffeine in a synergistic way to calm the body without reducing caffeine alertness.
3. The high levels of antioxidants found in tea slow the absorption of caffeine - this results in a gentler increase of the chemical in the system and a longer period of alertness with no crash at the end.

Tea is VERY good for you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_tea

Milk +2 sugars faggot. Anything else is being a swipple!

Spotted the vermin.

Don't worry, pretty sure it's just a Kraut who can't into British tea.

At least he's honest in his wanting to destroy civilization.

100% pure British lad. Milk and 2 sugars is the proper working man's tea. None of your Starbucks bollocks here. Fucking Swipple can't even make tea.

trashed
cant stand when faggots just repeat this line over and over

Nice.

Daily reminder the EU was invented and is operated by Jerries

Lads help. I'm no fapping to bring on the brexit but I need morality motivation. I think I can stay strong against this assault to my senses but help would be nice.

Every day you don't fap, a Kraut child dies.

Click here for full instructions on how to bold text plus other tricks and tips
is.gd/MCOWtl

Who says I'm not outside? I think I can manage to decide what to do for myself. I've been doing it for long enough. Thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=Qm4YAt8tJkk

Paul Joseph Watson Q & A boys.

Filtered.

Remember that God is watching you at all times

Porn/wanking is evil

Don't give in to temptation, God will help you

Just had an excellent idea.

Rather than spending £100 on a single bet, I'll spread it out to take advantage of special 'free £25 after a £10 bet' offers and shit. I'll make an absolute mint.

REMINDER

MILK W/ SUGAR IS CODE WORD FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

IMPORTANT POAL

poal.me/vgf9s6
poal.me/vgf9s6
poal.me/vgf9s6
poal.me/vgf9s6

There you have it lads. Porn literally invented by Jerries.

Tbh if that's the case I could keep this up for years.

Ty lad. Do you think there's salvation for me? I've been at this for awhile.

Begone with you foul devils

When will we get a "The last Whites of California" documentary?

Dresden was a war crime, lads.
Blair learned from the best

Play stranglewanking…It worked for Michael Hutchence…You fucking degenerate

Dresden was justice.
We had to teach Germany to respect democracy and superior civilizations.

Do vitamin pills even work, las?

That cunt sounds like the Fat Controller

This guy looks so weird.

WEW
Sepp Blatter and two of his deputies gave themselves rises and bonuses totalling £55m over five years
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/738730391834624000
…remember Sepp's daughter? …"my dad dindunuffin! …he was a gudboi.."

There's no reason why not, if you want to be saved then you will, but you have to work on it, I am alive because of God, I would probably be dead if I did not have God
God is merciful and "loves" you(sadly people do not understand what this type of love is), and it's best to remember this
Everything will take time

Best way to stave off having a cheeky wank is to watch a decent film.

Vid related is probably one of my top 5 films of all time tbh

There's also the original Wicker Man, which is basically No Fap: the Film.

this tbh

what fucking race is this girl? Brown?

He just admitted there's IQ differences between races.

Great film tbh

GCHQ PLEASE I DIDN'T MEAN TO CLICK THIS

LMFAO
'''Today we demand the Leave campaign tell us which workplace rights they want to scrap. Sign our petition"
twitter.com/UKLabour/status/738713921641664512

€120 billion is unaccounted for from EU coffers and the place has also never been audited…No wonder Scameron and his mates want in…as if they care about British workers…

I-I'm on a no fap too and the only thing that can make me break it is a rare Ginnie, so please don't post one.

Lads, there's a real shitposting problem here. It needs to be fixed yesterday if we want to crack on with ReferendumPosting in these final 20 days. Blaming a boogeyman as if there's a grand conspiracy to sabotage Brit/pol/ however is not going to fix it. You've gotta be hostile to the individual posters, maybe ask mods to start banning.

lol relevant as ever, labour

Scousers are weird tbh. We really should wall that city in to keep the criminality from seeping out.

weird. I find him ugly/creepy, but I love Virginia

I'm from /politics/ and I got the quints for Brexit in the last fred. We aren't the problem. The foreigners are.

The mods ban IP's and then the VPN's won't work.

Kek, these.
Germans literally are the cancer of Earth.
If you disagree with me you're a jerrycuck and can't handle the banter.

want to shave but i dont want to lose my moustache lads

How?

Yanks were shitposting in the last few threads because an OP made a dresden thread. That was shitposting asking for more shitposting. The OP was at fault along with the yanks. Posting threads like that should be discouraged

So did someone report back to >>>/politics/ about you all getting filtered or what?

CIVIC

Are you evading a ban and getting VPN IP's excluded as a result? You are a fucking cancerous Jew cunt. Filtered. AGAIN

poal.me/ohc3p7
poal.me/ohc3p7
poal.me/ohc3p7
poal.me/ohc3p7
IMPORTANT!

CUCK

Look at this fags post history.

Here's one for the folder!

Jerrycuck detected!

Mate, shit like and isn't fucking banter anymore.

Lad that is pure banter

JERRYCUCKS OUT

Trips confirm

LEAVE BTFO :^)

Also IMPORTANT
poal.me/cy3wx8
poal.me/cy3wx8
poal.me/cy3wx8

She looked pretty white to me

requesting a based mod to shoah this d&c fucktard.

What is the veracity of its claims?

Jerry detected.

So much for being against sexism and agism

Saw this on jewbook too. Was triggered tbh

I heard brit/pol/ is full of normies, lets see.

TOP KEK

If you're posting about altering the future of Britain and yet are a fat disgusting NEET you should take a long walk off a short pier.

NUTTALL
U
T
T
A
L
L

Yep, it's a student

Can we talk about politics?

Personally, even if somebody could make the economic argument of the EU being better to me, I still absolutely despise being ruled over by those old communists and ex-maoists telling me I must have diversity and they will sanction any democratically elected governments who don't want it, and fine you if you don't want refugees allocated to your country. That's a much bigger problem for me.

kek

I already have that one, lad

Crisis

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The mood im in id quite happily execute all remainians the selfish brainwashed fucktards.

My ex is a stupid remainian cunt. She posts lame, unfunny snarky and smug lefty propaganda on her kike book and I rustle myself looking at it. She deserves a slap in the gob tbh.

Don't worry lad pretty soon there won't be any real Germans left anyway ;^)

Nobody cares about the economics of this referendum.

Two thirds of voters don't think they'll be economically worse off if we vote to leave despite the remaniacs' constant warnings.

Both sides have admitted that house prices will fall if we leave. That student mustn't be very concerned with his future tbqh

You deserve a smack in the gob for having your ex on facebook.

Most of this stuff happened in the space of one year.

end me lads

Someone create POL Bingo template

You disgust me

Bantering is the "playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks". I’s a verbal back-and-forth; It’s more dance than duel, where the goal is for both parties to enjoy themselves rather than one person or the other wounding or insulting the other. It’s an exercise in improvisation of one or more riffing on a topic, whether it’s a temporary role-play or treating another poster/user like they are your bratty little sibling.

What bantering is not, is an excuse for acting like a bag of dicks. These cocks seem to mistake being an arsehole for being funny. As a result, people get the idea that being an unbearable prick and playing fucked up games, trying to prove that you’re somehow fucking hilarious just annoys other posters because of their constant shit banter

What they are doing is trolling
If they're so good at banter why don't they go and rile up Holla Forums or reddit…spamming these threads mark them out as shills and not friendly to Brit/pol/ or it's aims. It's not Holla Forums or /r9k/ and was never meant to be a shitposting thread

They're actively disrupting the thread and so in my view they must be antifa, shills, JIDF, whatever….I can't see any other motivation for doing it tbh

Banter is spontaneous and playful, the idea is to have two way fun. Banter is not endlessly repeating the same fucking line/lines on a daily fucking basis. Their banter is desperate tbf

Nigel Farage banters
and /politics/ are wankers

tbh don't care for most of the things tbh

This is why so many people stopped posting here.

express.co.uk/news/politics/676479/EU-referendum-Daily-Express-EU-debate-Brexit-Nigel-Farage-Chuka-Umunna-live-stream

It'll probably work tbh

The mods here are so far up Germany's ass that they'll white knight for them given the slightest opportunity

Only a jerrycuck would go into so much autistic detail!

It's simple.
You hate us, and we hate you back.

I want to be part of the group, lad. Brit/pol/ are my only friends

Join NA

Who remembers the days of Shego and the EU elections of 2014…the literal prime time of this board.

I don't like going outside. I am fat.

It's because we want to have fun and hate Germans tbh

BASED

We all are lad

Nick Ferrari is pretty good at moderating.

Lads..

3 years of memeing gone in one day

Smh tbh

:^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

mum and dad should have raised me to be fit tbh

BASED BRITISH OBAMA

Holy shit same lad, i've lost every single UKIP meme since 2014.

JUST

If you go up to someone on the street and tell him you would kill his family if you had the chance he won't laugh it off.
Not even if you say "it's just a joke" afterwards.

dark days my friend, dark days.

here have some old OC from back then

That's a beautiful Pic of Based Civic man.

Mind if i save lad?

DAILY EXPRESS DEBATE LIVE LADS

Oh shut up you bum rustled little cunt your perpetual arse bruising is pathetic and tiresome.

LIVE LADS

LIVE LADS

This is in the bag lads.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/03/nigel-farage-pro-brexit-flotilla-thames-eu-referendum-leave-campaign

Spooked me tbh

LARPING JERRY CUCKS!

just doesn't feel the same tbh lad, this board is SOULLESS

Not anymore lad we're moving away from that stupid shit

LADS

Have any of you got that picture of Farage talking to a skinhead?

I need it ASAP

NATIONAL NONCES TBH

Farage is carpet bombing this lads

MOGG
FARAGE

If I was a remainian I'd be fucking scared to debate them both at once.

NEVER FORGET

lad.

10 FORMER COMMUNIST COUNTRIES

National Action admire Adolf, proper cucks tbqh

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

NOT POLITICALLY BLACK

Thanks for letting me devour the seed of your women Britcucks

Hes gay in real life lad. This is just a front

W0t

He's a poof and she's unsatisfied because he never shags her

She looks like a fucking munter.

He's into trannies mate. Thinks they're women or some shit.

Thanks user

You don't even fucking know who user is. But you. You are a piece of shit on the bottom of Sadiq Khan's shoe

You are potato

Reminder. Anyone posting the word jerrycuck is a merchant

Take responsibility for yourself you wimp

You should take your own advice

Lad one of Guidos mates on here confirmed Chucka is 10/10 gay

LOL DONALD TRUMP LOL IMMIGRATION

Can I do this if I live in America?
There are no fascist groups here and I'm tired of just shitposting

I think you lads have a version called AtomWaffen or somethingJoin the Klan and make them NAesque with original style masks like potato sacks with spooky eye holes tbh

What is the UK going to look like in 200 years?

Even now if you fly over England it's almost impossible to see countryside that's not being used for farmland.

When a nigger says being euroskeptic is racist

Green countryside is racist

Brexiteers? More like BREXITFEARS

Ah yes, not being a politician makes you more trustworthy!

MUH DEAD GRAN MUH NHS

Its all over lads, we're crashing the EU with no survivors

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH NURSES

KATE CUCK

lmao Farage just said "not an argument"

EXPRESS WEBSITE IS UTTER SHIT!

WHY AREN'T THEY HOSTING THIS ON YOUTUBE?

I can't watch it, lads. Tell me it's going well.

Fucking cunt

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Filtered the faggot ages ago.

Based Mogg laying down the well spoken redpills.

Oh fuck off

Wow they really get off on outrage, repetitive shouting doesn't make an argument you disgusting luvvies.

LORD ROSE SOLD ME OUT

Sees no evidence of Jewish influence in the cabal attempting to steer us towards global government! Literally just said no evidence ever presented!
Literally just made me use literally…..fuck.
Confirmed controlled op cuck, he's right to be scared about the witch-hunt on media that seeks to misinform. Stinky cunt.

God that fucking cuck was sperging hard

Sorry I just can't imagine a German being jovial

Why does Chukka look more black here?

Arse-pained jerrycucks out!

I notice that too, what the fuck

What is Chukka talking about?

Who here C I V I C?
Carswellians are the true patriots

Why don't they stream it on Youtube?

There website is utter shite

*Their

HERE!

Because that would require some level of effort.

He turns more black when he gets politically black

Adam here. Just letting you lads know that I haven't posted here for several weeks, and that the nonce on >>>/philosophy/ namefagging as "A.W." isn't me (and the same goes for anyone else doing such a thing). Fair enough that, if that were me, it'd be pretentious, but it isn't.

I won't be posting in this thread after this.

Cheers.

PM: Gove
Chancellor: Hammond
Home Sec: Rees-Mogg
Foreign Sec: Liam Fox

It wouldn't be *too* bad tbh

Based Mogg

TOP KEK
Saved!

God this "Young" is the worst of the bunch

Post tits

AFRICA ISN'T OUR FUCKING PROBLEM NOW

WE DON'T HAVE ANY COLONIES ANYMORE

Boris could never win, big "personalities" have never done well in the tory party.

is there anywhere else to watch this, the express website is shit

Boris is more civic than Douglas

Kraut here, can I use the blitz as banter lads?

If you have a Kikebook, the Daily Express is streaming it there.

Sure lad

WE'RE AN ISLAND IN THE NORTH ATLANTIC

THE MIDDLE EAST IS LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY NONE OF THEM SHOULD BE COMING HERE

REEEEEEEEEE

You can watch it on FB too, though not sure if it would be any better there tbh

just bet £40 on leave despite only depositing £10. Absolutely cracking deal.

C I V I C

Fujitsu employs over 14,000 people in the UK and Ireland

From their website

Did you do this online? What site if so?

You can't "banter" about destroying Europe. Why don't you "banter" about the 20,000,000 sandniggers flooding into Europe, or the mass taharrush rapes in European cities.

Fucking Germans, you just can't help yourself from fucking everything up all the time.

Which bookies, lad?

Come on lad. We both know Americans aren't allowed to post on brit/pol/

GET OUT

poal.me/fuocwq
poal.me/fuocwq
important poll!

So SUBMISSIVE!

TYPICAL JERRYCUCK!

You like Dominoes right goys? vote remain or else no Dominoes for you

BASED ISRAEL

what the fuck is this smoothie drinking hippie fag smoking and why is he on a panel with my husbando rees mogg?

I'm getting the hang of this banter thing, wink wink nudge nudge right?

GO FUCK YOURSELF

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck
hopefully someone uploads it to youtube later

Smoothies co-founder Richard Reed
-Deputy Chairman of Stronger in tries to back Moggy off

I employ 350 people…exploit more like and pay cheap wages to you fucking cuck..take your Smoothies and stick them up you bum

He's not a politician, I trust him.

Whoa triggered much it's called banter lad.

Just let a Tommy out of prison lads

Paddypower. Gives you £30 extra to bet if you put in a tenner.

However if you look them up on review websites, people's reactions are mixed af. It's up to you boys, but it seemed like a good deal to me.

I DON'T TALK TO RACISTS

Oh shit, a Remainian actually wasn't a complete tosser.

Germans dindu nuffin! Wilhelm II and Hitler were gd bois who dindu nuffin! Everything Germany has done since 1945 has been the strings of Jews!

Please stop bullying each other, lads. It hurts

2 world wars and 1 world cup

It's called banter lad, it's funny haha

It hurts, lad. Also, bullying them now simply means they will bully us in return, and then I will become a victim

Welcome to bully/pol/ lad.

The German's servile instinct coming out again..

"Howdy Germanic servants! Check it out, I'm made of Euros!"
t. Merkel

Why do they keep wheeling that cunt out? Is it because he's the only entrepreneur who actually supports the knock wheatabix brand 'Bremain'?

Victim of what you haven't done anything

He's my husbando lads.

The start of the eventual Imperial Federation I hope

I would become a victim of bullying

ITS BECAUSE HE WANTS TO LEAVE YOU FUCKING CUNT

MUH NHS

Lads we're gonna loose

Pakis and Scots are going to win this for the cuckolds. Postal votes 1500000% for remain will also help win it for them

2 working days remain where the council will take my calls still had no one answer the phone and tell me whether I'm registered or not.

Pro EU friend in different and more liberal area got two polling cards for separate regions.

It sounds conspiritard but I would not put it past Cameron and the EU who have both had a past history of election fraud and the EU leadership has publicly stated it considers democracy null and void if it disagrees with their worldview.

"""MEN OF THE EMPIRE"""

Lads…

Wow lads after listening to Chukka Umunna I am now a #Remanian

The EU truly is the only way to stop the bankers and their bonuses.

We've already won Chaim, you'll see :^)

Remanians are so dense

Haha so funny xD

Lel, and you tell us we can't handle banter.

What?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Herrings

my favourite battle tbh lads

roll

I'm a betting man.

Next week there will be another ISIS attack in Paris at the Euro2016 football. This will win it for us.

What are you lads doing this arvo?

But that is banter, lad. Your job is to respond with more banter, not angrily reply spamming.

Here's mine

And then, the National Front wins the next big French election.

ouch

GOOD LUCK ISIS

Good morning lads.

What did I miss? Why should I care? Are we really getting worse in quality? Are we being shilled? D/C? Why does it have to be this way you cunts?

BUT Holla Forums TOLD ME IT WAS 500000!!

Tbh seems like your fishing for it.
You got to grow a thicker skin lad.

Actually it was 2,000,000.

Kikebook is LIES and coverups for CHURCHILL and his merry band of history re-writers

tbh my parents didn't raise me, but I at least wish I could have gotten dad's thick skin, his fingers are thick as fuck

The shills and /politics/ nutjobs flooded in after we started mass filtering and reporting them, now there are two separate threads going on. One of constant shit-posts and one of actual politics.

butthurt Kraut detected

Just put a £250 bet on LEAVING!

FEELING LUCKY LADS!

LOLBERGTARIAN AND NATIONALIST ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE IDEALS.

The former;
- open borders
- forced equality of outcome and opportunity [big government]
- [socialism pro, communism lite] + faux anarchy
- individualist government
- corporatism government
- enormous government regulation for national corporations
- no regulations for international corporations

The latter;
- closed borders
- nation state self sustainment
- traditionalis government
- national corporations heavily favored
- citizen freedom within traditionalist bounds

ALWAYS REPORT + HIDE "LOLBERGTARIAN NATIONALIST / CIVIC NATIONALIST CUCKS

Honestly lads, I agree that we need to LEAVE THE EU.

Vote Leave!

Why do Europeans think they're so special? We really need to kick the gears off and get some good free trade and unconstrained free market capitalism going

No more privileging Europeans when we can invite the best talent from China, India and Zimbabwe!

Trade with the rest of the world!

Christ

Just rustling you jim jims autismo

MUH TRUMP IS EVIL

MUH PUTIN IS EVIL

Fell into the Kraut trap, anglo

The British people are so cucked they would rather vote for Crooked Hillary than the Trump.

CROOKED HILLARY

BASED FUCK HILLARY

MUH CHURCHILL IS EVIL

BASED

CIVIC

NATIONALISM

was he talking about HIV+ cum?

OH SHIT HE JUST TOOK IT UP A NOTCH

DONALD TRUMP AND PUTIN

OH FUCKING HELL NIGEL DON'T USE MOSLEY AS A NEGATIVE

civic tbh

The player is so shit i just missed that, fuck sake.

"Hillary is a crook"

B A S E D

didn't Mosley have some pretty bad ideas?

Leftists see fascism as a universal negative

And we just lost.

t. Chavez

Why the fuck wont the video load?

Yes but leftist use the most retarded arguments

The player is fucking shit.

Sorry m8

He was a mixed bag, some good & some bad

"Thank God Putin stopped us from going to war in 2013"

Could Nigel get any more based?

He was shite.

Which is why him and his party were less popular than the modern BNP.

REEEEEEEEE I WANNA SEE NIGEL

Like the US is. The US wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if it went completely no trade of any kind internationally.

Yes. Corporations that are completely inside the border. Not corporations by and of the government.

Oh right, you're a (((shill))) got it.

"FARAGE IS A PUUUTEN SYMPATHIZER AND TRUMP SYMPATHISERR"

yes: most of them.

The point he's making is that "right-wing authoritarians", are on both sides of the debate.

"Trump sympathizer" is an insult now

S O R R Y M A T E

but there literally is

How is a Trump sympathizer now a "EVIL WORD"???

Out, out, out Jerrycuck!

Not to mention "Putin sympathizer" now includes people that aren't warmongering fuckheads

Did I trigger the "lolberg nationalist"?

kek even our Establishment are massive Hillary shills

Damn..

at it's peak it came second in one constituency. If Mosley didn't spill his spaghetti and form the BUF he might have actually been able to steer the UK somewhere better through the Labour Party.

Point still stands, wow look at all those LARPers!

Sauce on politics one please goy.

Got a link for the Internet tv thing?

Christ…

What happens when domestic firms shut down because you've cut their supply of cheap factors of production to unprofitable levels.
Do you nationalise the "corporations" and run them at a loss?

lol

REEEEE THIS FUCKING PLAYER RANDOMLY CRASHES

www.express.co.uk/news/politics/676479/EU-referendum-Daily-Express-EU-debate-Brexit-Nigel-Farage-Chuka-Umunna-live-stream

CIVIC

Considering that I've already filtered both morons you replied to, I assume they're both of the same (((ethnicity))).

Just call them Blairite warmongers, it sends most Labour voters hissing back into their caves

Go back to DEUSCHT POL tbh fam

Would Boris Johnson make a better Boris Johnson than Boris Johnson?

It's working on Kikebook:
facebook.com/DailyExpress/videos/vb.129617873765147/1187396237987300/?type=2&theater¬if_t=live_video_share¬if_id=1464966517742180

I dont have a facebook. I just look at hers from time to time to see what shit she has posted.

That crowd must have traveled from all across the country to see Mosley speak. If they'd all lived in one constituency they might have got a BUF MP elected, but like UKIP they were too spread to hit a majority anywhere.

The Anglo is a fat fucking loser cuckold who sits on his hemeroid bloodstained chair all day playing old video games like a 5 year old baby who has never had a job, doesnt have a uni degree, and does nothing but exist and take up space all the while reading articles online about Europe and the migrant crisis, he lets his god given european birthright go to waste by doing nothing all day and staying a fucking pathetic loser virgin and posting on Holla Forums all day
PS quit it with the anime shit you fucking virgin it dries up pussy quicker than the sahara desert

FUCKING VOTE LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bromance

Nice bait lad.

Libtards got overtaken by the left, there are libtards who are pro-borders because they believe a nation is private property and letting foreigners into your land is a shitty idea.

YET YOU SPEAK IN OUR TONGUE!

LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE

WHAT'RE WE GOING TO DO LADS?

leave the eu

WEBM "YOU WOULDN'T AFTERWARDS"

MEMGOLD

I'll get on it when we get a video on the debate.

Coercing plebs to vote Leave is easy, but the fact that I have to dumb down my arguments and appeal to their own selfish worries and desires is tiring.

What should we call the next thread?

With these odds, you're a cuck not to roll tbh

C'MON

I'm more ways than one friend

sneaky fucking parasites

HATED, ADORED, NEVER IGNORED!

Just 19yrs old…

Making a post here once in a while doesn't mean I'm glued to some chair updating every 5 seconds.
Gotta get your projection right, Anglo.

yeah, right

Too some degree she should have been sensible enough to not get that fucking drunk in the first place.

NEW THREAD WITH NEW LINKS

When the first thoughts about a fellow brit being raped by pakis is "hahha yea she's defo not a virginxD" They've already won.

If I was one of the few whites in an area I too would probably be a virgin.

guarantee she's at least mixed race

Maybe she'll stop voting for more welfare and open borders now.

haha you sure showed me, lad!

you relaxed around blacks lad

more like that please

I wonder who is behind these posts…