NEW MSNBC POLL

NEW MSNBC POLL: "IS DONALD TRUMP UNPRESIDENTIAL"

BRING IN THE AUTISTS.

VOTE NO. USE INCOGNITO, VOTE. CLOSE WINDOW. OPEN ANOTHER INCOGNITO WINDOW AND VOTE AGAIN. THEN REPEAT.

WE DON'T HAVE LONG TIL MORNING JOE STARTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-think-donald-trumps-rhetoric-unpresidential
hulkusc.com/watch-msnbc-live-streaming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-think-donald-trumps-rhetoric-unpresidential

What is it with being an OP and not being able to post link in OP?

COPY AND PASTE THE FUCKING LINK INTO A SEPERATE TAB!

user, you should have said that. You are either a newfag or kike shill.

BREAKING: NEO NAZI ANTI-SEMITE EXTREMISTS SABOTAGE ONLINE DONALD TRUMP POLL IN HIS FAVOR

I don't work for your campaign so fuck off.

Good question.

37% now, can we get it higher?

we need a bot

4chan Holla Forums got it up 10%. Infinite must send aid.

Just voted yes

WEW

An assmad kike, never seen that before. Feel free to fuck off and gas yourself any time

kek, I voted yes about 30 times so far just out of spite. Nothing pisses me off more than some faggot trying to get me to work for free. Especially on some rich fuck's presidential campaign.

You are a 10/10 faggot. This is why you have no friends user.

Yes Schlomo, everyone knows nothing pisses you off more than a rich, successful, and very explicitly nationalist goy.

I'm also willing to bet you're too inbred to have used 30 proxies lel

Why the fuck would I use 30 proxies when I can just use the method that OP suggests you fucking retard? Kill yourself.

Hahahahaha enjoy having your 30 votes filtered out

Nice salt by the way. Did I touch a nerve? It's not my fault your mother and father are 1st cousins. Inbreeding is a proud jewish tradition :^)

By that logic wouldn't everyone else who is using the same method, which is the one that OP suggested by the way, be filtered out as well. Over 50 Yes's now by the way. Stay mad, kike.

Just tweeted this thread and a screenshot to MSNBC.

Yes. I'm assuming nobody's dumb enough to think the poll doesn't log IPs except you lel

You can call me a kike all you want but it doesn't change the fact you're the kike here and I'm not :^)

10/10 asshurt. Keep it coming

Oh, so you were only pretending to be retarded then?

Sure thing Shlomo, ;^)

You're right, I've been anally devastated, I don't think I'll ever recover from this one.

Just hit 150 Yes's by the way. My autism knows no bounds.

Aw shit son, you're so inbred you can't even understand what I'm saying. Enjoy having all your votes filtered. smdh fam

That's ironic coming from a kike

I really don't think you will

200 votes and counting.

You're lying.

Tip: You can also use the keyboard shortcut and press Ctrl + Shift + N (Windows, Linux and Chrome OS) and ⌘ + Shift + N (Mac) to open an incognito window. A new window will open with a grey incognito icon .

It's already rigged as fuck. Just saw the "No" totals go from 5035 to 5030.

500+ and counting Moeshe.

No fucking shit.

Still worth doing regardless. Started at 42 and now we're at 46%

Oh my.

How did you automate it? My macro's kinda shit.

I called Bill Gates and he hooked me up with a couple lines of code.

I can't wait to see this on the talmudvision.

I was worried for a minute.

I'd say we get it to a 60% majority and then leave it be. It will be too obvious if we go for the meme number of 88%, as much as we'd all love to.

52!

Is anyone watching?

Just started watching

Stream 4U
hulkusc.com/watch-msnbc-live-streaming/

Shekelberg you must try harder .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 shekel has been deposited into your account.

Joe has the morning off. Shiieeet.

If anyone's unpresidential, it's that fucking Kenyan King Nigger.

Joe's son is getting married.

Why? Do you hate honest polling?

I thought Trump liked polls. Can't you handle the truth?

It is honest polling.

With repeated fake votes? That's not honest. One person = one vote.

What fake repeated votes?

I've never seen an annoying fuck try so limply to have any sense of power that wasn't an anime retard like yourself. Die

I've been watching this shit for an hour and they have mentioned the poll. It's just been shit-talking about Trump.

have not mentioned the poll

Do you think the opposition isn't doing the same thing? We're just here to balance it out :')

Of course he isn't. He's fit to be God Emperor, not some dopey president. Christ. All those "yes" votes are people who understand that.

OP, I'll vote "no" for you, but you really need to understand that Trump is destined to rule the universe, not be hamstrung by this "president" business.

I really am disappointed in you, OP.

Congrats, you cannot unto English.
>Do you think D. Trump's retoric is "unpresidential"
No, because his rhetoric is what I want in a president.

this lol

I don't see bernie or hillary being president, Trump is going to be it so all that's going on now is lashing out from exasperation until it's official.

We won, of course they wont show it.

Congratulations on the wasted effort, kike :^)

got about 50 nos under my belt now.j

I watched that shit for two hours and saw nothing but Trump sucks and Hillary is awesome.

Hope joe and mika like sinking far lower than wolf blitzer.

What does that even mean? A president is suppose to be a mindless drone and act exactly like the last one? Or?

It's Tel Avivsion

Joe yesterday

Joe this morning

NeverTrump cuck.

We are up to 63%. We are the majority as Trump does speak our minds.

He wasn't even there this morning, he was at his son's wedding, the fucking guy.

voted

Even if MSNBC reports that Holla Forums trolls are the real-life version of C.O.B.R.A. I would still count that as a win for kek.

Close, We're Hydra

Christ, is this what being a cuck feels like?