SJW hypocrisy

youtu.be/XxOvf-AmvyU?t=1021 (17 minute mark)

generosity.com/fundraising/a-white-rose-for-tabitha-brubaker-defense-fund

facebook.com/whiterosesociety

Why are SJWs such massive hypocrites?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qdTVGNGz
vice.com/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pastebin of the entire conversation
pastebin.com/qdTVGNGz

Sucks this is never going to pick up

what the fuck?

Gaslighting from nearly all forms of media and institutions since birth, dysgenics, deformed amygdalas from never being in danger, never having to face consequences, you know, the usual.

Documenting it doesn't really matter at this point, they're already crazy enough to weed the normies out of the conversation. We're at the part where they need to be purged.

The comments on that video are insane.
Does this mean we can assault leftists if we don't like what they say?

RWDS when?

Classic double think.

Let's now use this current logic and apply it to something they don't like:

If you provoke rape, you deserve it

We should be making up false stuff and pose as a leftists and take their money for them.

Gaslighting from nearly all forms of media and institutions since birth, dysgenics, antidepressants being passed out like skittles, deformed amygdalas from never being in danger, never having to face consequences, you know, the usual.

Documenting it or arguing at them about it doesn't really matter or accomplish anything at this point, they're already crazy enough to weed the normalfags out of the conversation. We're at the part where they need to be purged, or at the very least deprived of all funds and support …which would also have to occur via a purge

Shit's fucking up for me, sorry doublepost

This so hard. There's no guarantee that the funds will even go toward the girl's legal shit, next time something like this happens I need to start a fund and take all the money for myself to buy a new car or some shit

Seriously, as soon as something happens local or state level or w/e, just claim you're making a fund to help the poor oppressed victims and take the shekels away from good goys that would use it on communist shit otherwise.

They're not hypocrites, you're just stupid enough to believe their lies

Stop bitching and circlejerking, we know marxists are hypocrites for over hundred of years now.
It is time for more radical measures.

RWDS or Free Speech Protection Units.

Yet again, we see that niggers are the embodiment of evil.

'The person who conquers will inherit these things. I will be his God, and he will be my son.
But people who are cowardly, unfaithful, detestable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars will find themselves in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.'

Okay, so I actually know brother Dean on an acquaintance level and although I don't agree with what he says 100%, I do think that freedom of speech is paramount and needs to be protected. Any thoughts?

bump(?)

I'm actually surprised this scam hasn't caught on (aside from /gg/-tier revelations like anita). We could false flag an event (trust and believe, don't need no proof) and get it rolling. Big question is; is it legal? I imagine alot of these sites have a 'hands off approach'. I'm sure the TOS calls for refunds.

One of their Pics

It would be a lesser sentence if it was provoked

White Rose, kek, they think they're fighting Hitler. **

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

CCCCCCCCCCCHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST! **

(checked for 1000 years)

Leftists would be fucking massacred if this was permitted by the police.

I am so glad I don't live in commiefornia

It's going to be a waste of money anyway. Bitch is guilty of assault, and it's documented.

Is she not going to prison regardless?

You don't hit someone over the head with a baseball bat unless you're willing to kill them or give them serious brain damage.

Don't bother arguing with them. I mean, you already know that they're contradictory and dishonest. All of them are.

You should never trust them because they shift their standards on impulse.

You need to send this to the media

Brother Dean could fucking destroy this bitch's life.

If taken to a civil court, he could own every penny she makes for a very long time, even after she gets out of jail.

Gotta find a rich stupid SJW. I'll take a punch for a cool million.

It might work with local media, but places like Vice, Salon, and Buzzfeed? Good luck. OP is free to give it a shot, but they just trash it. If they don't trash it, then the organization will lie that the screenshots were fabricated and the press will accept that claim without any proof.

I don't sound defeatist, but you're against leftists. A dishonest group people who have no integrity in them. If they had integrity, then they wouldn't lie about Trump about being anti-mexican, James Rolfe about being misogynist, or their opponents repeatedly.

They're reprehensible people who are incapable of keeping an oath.

Let them stand behind this criminal. That reprobate will burn either way; her financial security makes no difference to me.

The more money they raise, the more attention this story gets, and the more truth about the sodomites comes to light.

Idk where to contact. I've been spreading this as many places as possible hoping the traction will just naturally pick up, even got ~600 upboats on leddit of all places.

I first learned about Brother Dean from a Vice documentary. I think they would be interested in doing a followup.

All general website inquiries should be directed to [email protected]/* */
All editorial-related inquiries should be directed to [email protected]/* */
All photo-related inquiries should be directed to [email protected]/* */
All Advertising inquiries should be directed to [email protected]/* */
All media inquires should be directed to [email protected]/* */
All magazine subscription inquires should be directed to [email protected]/* */
If you want to unsubscribe from any VICE email newsletter, please use the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.

IDEA SUBMISSIONS
Please be advised that all unsolicited editorial pitches and submissions should be routed through [email protected]/* */ or, in the case of photography submissions, through [email protected]/* */ Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions, VICE editorial is unable to respond to each one individually. It is not advisable to email unsolicited pitches to VICE editors directly, and doing so is a good way to ensure your email address ends up marked as spam. Please allow 90 days for your submission to be received and reviewed. If at the end of 90 days you have not received a response from a VICE editorial staffer, it is safe to assume that we are not interested in your story. Thank you.

All video related idea submissions should be directed to [email protected]/* */

vice.com/about

Why would Vice care? They'd probably cheer the people on for assaulting him.

Are you implying an international news media outlet would openly condone violence on a person for talking?

I see no downside to this getting more publicity.

With Vice? Yes.

I think if you wanted better traction you'd have to something like Rebel Media, Breitbart, or even Alex Jones to talk about it. They would all be more likely to be fair handed when talking about the story in comparison to anything Vice would do.

I'm looking at this guy's history, and I have to ask.

What was he thinking?