What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

pitchfork.com/news/65894-president-obama-declares-june-2016-african-american-music-appreciation-month/

Other urls found in this thread:

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=WF0tkdhtIDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do libshits like to throe their crap all over june so much?

Why do we even let Lefties control the Months.

let's play along and post some hip-hop then :^)

I just declared June 2016 “Kill All Kikes Month”.

It has just as much weight to it.

Niggers and Jews are bad news.

pretty much this. Who gives a fuck if barry declares something so, really no one at all cares and there are a lot worse things to declare a month

Great, put fag pride and nigger music appreciation in the same month. That doesn't diminish the message.

Dumbass.

>>>/twitter/

What does "aftican american music" mean? It better not refer to rap music.

probably jazz, soul, funk, r&b, etc. probably includes rap also

I thought it was already fag month.

"We wuz composers."

Niggers didn't invent a single instrument used in the "music" they make

but they did invent jazz, faggot

well thats not wrong. kikes have been using coontunes for years to undermine white culture and society

O rly?

Nope. Absolutely no concrete evidence of that. In point of fact, the only evidence seems to point to the Original Dixieland Jass Band creating the first Jazz songs. These were white folks.

Even if black people were responsible for Jazz, it's all done in European musical scales, so you're welcome, niggers. But they aren't, so fuck 'em.

I'll play.

so june is basically gay immigrants that listen to rap and have difficulty with swallowing month?

Even then, it's the greatest marketing ploy for jewish producers and labels in LA and NYC.

They're gonna be climbing over eachother to push out 'remastered' and 'greatest hits' to profit if this takes off.

niggers invented crime

this is now a nigger music thread
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=WF0tkdhtIDA

Stop this.

Mfw they can't even get it right when given another try.

Because it's literally a weapon on mass destruction that people willingly consume.

WE WUZ KANGS AN SHEEIT

Thanks Moonman