Celebs Launch #IAmAnImmigrant Social Media Campaign

Nonprofit organization Welcome US gathered a star-studded group of Hollywood celebrities to kick off its “I Am an Immigrant” campaign in honor of Immigrant Heritage Month.

twitter.com/georgelopez/status/738103288202067968

Other urls found in this thread:

fairus.org/facts/us_laws
twitter.com/LesleyAnnBrandt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They all have to go back.

=O BYYY=

I hope Trump's keeping track of this honeypot of future deportees!

That would mean that literally every person that ever lived was an immigrant, thus making the word completely meaningless.

Eat rotted faeces.

Stop bumping your own thread, faggot.

Oh, they want to call themselves immigrants? How cute.

That means you're an immigrant TO another country and no longer an American!

That means…
GET OUT.

Cry more, bitch nigga.

Don't these idiots know that these kind of arrogance-seeped campaigns made to "give a human face to immigrants" just fuels our anger and hatred for these bastards who plainly want to destroy who we are as a people?

Now they're teaching monkey's how to use photoshop?

I hope they like making foreign films, cause that's all their gonna be able to do when they go back.

Try not to throw up.

Libshits really have a hardon for trying to hijack June.

I declare this month

PROGRESSIVIST PSYCHOPATH AWARENESS MONTH

I support this.

We need to start shopping these images to read:
I
MUST
GO
BACK

does this shit have an image generator that puts their slogan on whatever picture you feed it? hijack it and start feeding it all the spic and mudshit murderers and rapists. San Bern couple would make a good start

My family has lived on the North American continent since 1653, and my ancestor fought for Washington in Yorktown.

#IAmANative

wew

I wonder how they would feel if the news reported factually on such a hot topic and showed them 'minorities' as we see them today didn't start coming in until 1980.

fairus.org/facts/us_laws

Can't all the photos be countered with 'I am a legal immigrant'? Unless they are illegals, they aren't really making any kind of point other than identifying themselves as foreigners.

WebM of their gay little video.

I'm not even gonna watch that trash

For shitlibs: a) Donald Drumpf xDDD is literally Hitler and b) there is no difference at all between illegals and legals because lolnobordernonations (which is why you don't see obese Mestizios in this campaign)

That would make you a founder, not an immigrant
The people after would be pioneers

News At 11: Ugly cunt has to resort to race-mixing because no self respecting white man would sleep with her.

Now for the weather.

We are settlers (and conquerors), not immigrants.

My family fought Indians and settled the frontier. These creatures came later and yet they presume to lecture us. Sad!

Yeah I get that, chief.

My point is if you want to trigger some salt, just photoshop all the shirts to include the word legal. Otherwise, who cares about some gay fucking social media campaign? Didn't they just do the anti guys one yesterday?

My ancestors weren't immigrants to America
THEY WERE CONQUERORS
THEY OWNED SLAVES
THEY KILLED INJUNS
we were French, not spics pls no bully

Wow, Hollywood types are self important. Let's give them a gold star for participation.

twitter.com/LesleyAnnBrandt

this cunt is on and is getting SUPER fucking butthurt. Go at it. Call her out on trying to get citizenship with marriage and anchor babies and she just emoji's and blocks me.

Pic.

Tweets go from latest to oldest.

Yea they apparently dont know that incognito mode goes past that stupid block.

Also almost every single one of these retards are posting with twitters that use their ACTUAL FUCKING NAMES.

they're newcomers to the internet compared to most of us here

Yea found one chick and she said she would "teach me a life lesson".

A single mom who is a liberal canadian. Fucking christ these people are deluded.

I have literally never heard of even one of these "celebrities".

it's like kicking the retarded kid at school

Who the fuck are all these people again?

That's great but if they're ==illegal== they're going back.

The kikes have hired a bunch of >literallywhos to push their agenda. How cunning.

thanks for the redpill generator you fucking commies

Hehehe

We could have a lot of fun with this

Holy shit, for a second I thought that her hair braid was her spinal cord.

Who's more brutal and warlike, Mexicans, or Arabs?

I'm sick of all these "Month of [___]" bullshit things they keep pulling. I don't want an entire month to "celebrate" black "history". This month is now fag pride month and immigration "JustShoveDiversityDownMyThroatThankYou" month.

What the fuck is going on, and can we create Nationalist Month? Ein Reich Month? Hitler Month? April would be perfect for that.

Muslims are pussies that can only brutalize and kill women and children, in a war scenario they are completely inefficient and down right retarded.
Mexican narco cartels on the other hand are absolutely brutal and ruthless towards anyone.

What's the recommended mail service to use to create a disposable twitter to fan the flames?
Everything asks me for a phone number nowadays.

Mexicans are just stupid and violent. Arabs are stupid and violent too, but their kike genes make them a bit more brutal.

this tbh fam

I'm not an immigrant. My family bought land in South Jersey from a corn nigger in the 17th century.

It should say "skip" underneath. If not try this picture, but it might be outdated.

Yeah its fucking Disney Land over here.

reeee albanians must go

ahhahahah

Wut

Why not be honest about why you left your shithole country for a better life and realize that you shouldnt try and make this country like that one.

Apparently now twitter also asks for a fucking phone number. Can't a man trigger fags in peace anymore?

Nigger, in EU soon you will need an ID!

If there's one good thing you can say about these Muslim bastards it's that they're not pussies. Uneducated savages, but they ain't weenies. Compare them with the average Swede, German, or Brit.

someone shop this to say IMNIGGER

So, not only will Trump deport pacos, but now now he will get rid of shitty celebs as well?

Is there anything this man can't do?

#MakeCelebritiesGreatAgain

Sure thing Ahmed.

celebs launch a #IHAVETOGOBACK campaign

She's had too much of that food

They're huge pussies and retarded to boot.

Trump has Gary Busey, Hulk Hogan, and Jon Voight rooting for him. Who the fuck is Rosario Dawson?

These are fucking great. Keep reminding people of the faces of crime.

Shoop that to say "Nigger"

bitch came a long way for some food

maybe she should fix her country instead of fucking up ours

Every time.
Even in ISIS there's still 'THAT guy'.

its pretty gay

basically just

IS this guy just pretending to be retarded or is he really that fucking brainwashed? HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY EVER THINK THAT PEOPLE WOULD BE MORE CONNECTED WHEN THEY HAVE DIFFERENT VALUES, LANGUAGES, AND SOCIAL CUES. I'm platinum mad.

Pretty sure the US would improve dramatically if all these fucking faggots got hit by a bus

But user, by experiencing other cultures we get to understand our own better, and be more tolerant and friendly!

Also, black cock is really exotic, especially if you make your boyfriend watch. ;-)

It's strange how they can not only be so blind to the world around them, but actually see the opposite.
Why now more than ever? Could it be because America has never been so diverse and it is making its people fearful and more tribal?

Kikes and niggers owned most slaves
Slave markets were closed on Saturday but not Sunday

OY VEY GOYIM OPEN YOUR BORDERS AND LET EVERYONE BE YOUR CITIZENS AND RACE MIX WITH THE BROWN MUD HORDE EVEN THOUGH ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE TO!

Of course, the Jewish people have suffered so much in the Holocaust, they must be allowed to have their own #SafeSpace in #Israel.

Just don't kill so many Palestinian babies please! We must find a peaceful solution, we are all human beings! ;-) Can't we all just get along? ;-) #GiveLoveAChance

Poor Irishmen getting nigged by nogs and beaners.

This is going back to that thread where we talked about us hijacking every meme….the meme's are ours, the game is mine, you lose….

Someone use the UCLA shooter and make sure to put his name too.

Just dropping by to make sure everyone sees Rosario's cunt.

I-I-I got an idea. Let's post shit like "omg this is the most heart touching article!" And link to hate facts.

Funny how all these "people" are nonwhite. I see not a single valuable, real immigrant among them, such as would have been welcomed by the Founding Fathers.

Funny.

That's fucking disgusting. Spoiler that shit.

They have to go back!

I have a feeling that eventually the lack of satisfaction catches up with these people and one day they discover that they did everything in their lives with others reactions in mind and now have a completely hollow existence devoid of anything they actually enjoy.

PICK ONE, LEFTISTS

meh

Literally who?
Never heard any of those names.

I thought it was African music month. King nigger said so.

Ayyy

The natives who lived there before? immigrants!

chasing away mammoths and taking jobs away from honest sabertoothed tigers

Why is June the most POZZED month?

fathers day is in June, can't have that.

These faggots are giving legal European immigrants like me a bad reputation, because apparently we have to fall in the same category with these freaking brainwashed monkeys, I just want to live and work in peace and try to fit in as another citizen.

Why is the North so much richer than the South then?

Notice how it's not the white immigrants people tend to have a problem with in the western world.

Do you think Canadians gets triggered by Trump's talk about immigrants? Why is that it isn't happening?

I can't help but see how many of these d-list actors have taco-muncher last names.

Yes.

yes
t. maple mate

Talentless whores thrown cash to speak from a script are thrown cash to speak from a script? What a surprise!

I know none of these people and although being proud of not knowing something isn't typically something one does - this time I'll make an exception. The Kikes are having a melt-down at the moment, they sowed the seeds of their own destruction… again.

pretty sure he meant canadian immigrants

which there are probably not that many and the reason they exist in the first place is to escape liberal shithole canuckda

Once their protected minority status is rescinded when the current regimes fall and they no longer have leftist cucks protecting them with massive government there will be a reckoning.

They are literally resorting to banning any dissent on social media now because they are scared of the righteous indignation of the native populaces

lel

Fits anthropological characteristics perfectly. And boy is it underwhelming.

Remember to never breed with someone who is far shorter than yourself.

Your children will never learn.

New hashtag

#DeportAllCelebs

Isn't it great white people let then come here?
#Ineedwhitepoeplebecause

Good question, user.

DUDE COTTON LMAO

Guys, I just thought of something!

#MakeIsraelDiverse

After all, isn't it time all of America's (((allies))) to join in multicultural wealth?

that trump is kinda cute