Angry Birds Movie

So I saw the Angry Birds Movie today.

When watching the movie I was trying to look at both possible poltical angles.

it comes down to it either being 'redpilled' as pol has said or possibly some kind of marxist colonization allegory.

I saw bits and pieces of both in the movie.

parts I would consider 'redpilled' if not just reactionary would be the parts in which the Pigs guilt trip the Birds by saying many of the Pigs have nowhere else to go. And the Birds all fell for it by feeling guilty like they have to help them, and before you know it, theres Pigs fucking everywhere.

the parts that seemed like colonization allegorys were how primitive the Birds civilization was compared to the Pigs. And that the Pigs basically end up 'exploiting' the Birds. I could definatly see Lefty Pol fags seeing the movie and thinking its was about decolonization and fighting 'le capitalist pigs'.

Anyways, what do you guys think?

I hope the Angrys Birds Movie topic isnt stale or played out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg
opensocietyfoundations.org/about/programs/us-programs/grantees/amnesty-international-usa-0
opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/subverting-media-boost-support-lgbti-rights
archive.is/GG8mW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It doesn't really matter because we can always hijack it with our memes.

I read articles about the supposed redpilledness of the movie and people argued that it was the opposite where the main character Red is ment to be the Communists and that he is only one wary of le capitalist pigs. Le capitalist pigs steal all their eggs like Imperialist scum stealing african resources.

I haven't seen the movie, but maybe it's both. Consider this: the colonization thing is incredibly common in movies, so anyone who's going to drink that kool-aid has already done so. The migration allegory is brand new, and a radical idea, and it's going to open a lot of eyes. The colonization aspect also allows the movie to fly under leftist radar. They think everything is kosher, because they see what they want to see, but meanwhile the movie is redpilling people.

Also the colonization thing combined with the migration thing may actually add to the redpilling effect, because it's showing that we are now the ones being colonized. Perhaps it is channeling all that anti-colonization propaganda over the years, the thing that people have been trained to be absolutely horrified with, and it's saying "THIS IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO YOU". And no matter how much white guilt and leftist brainwashing there is out there, nobody wants to be violently colonized deep down. Far left cucks are spreading their ass cheeks for muslims, but I think average people are just in denial about what is happening. The biggest challenge is to break down that denial and show people that this is really happening, and it's some serious shit.

Your meme magic is weak, Holla Forums.

colonization and imperialism were a good thing too.

Hamnesty International and Coexist bumper sticker tends to shoot down that commie bullshit pretty easily, showing what sort of political message is behind it.

Also, stealing eggs is not like "stealing resources", King Mudbeard has a romantic daydream about an egg (birds' children), and they constantly want to eat them, just like how Muslims are pedophiles and want to consume them, raping the fuck out of them.

The eggs represent the future generations.

Were these things in the movie? What was the context?

Both brief sight gags. The pigs have a building labelled "Hamnesty International" that is seen briefly during the birds' bombardment.

The Coexist one is more blatant: it's a sticker on the back of a car. It's modified from the original in that all the religious symbols have been removed EXCEPT the islamic one.

opensocietyfoundations.org/about/programs/us-programs/grantees/amnesty-international-usa-0

They push leftist bullshit, funded by Soros.

Hamnesty International was a sign on one of the buildings in the pig city.

Pics related for the old and in the movie. They replaced letters like the O with a snout, the X with fork and knife, but the C is still a moon.

Holy fuck.

You'd be hard pressed to take the Mighty Eagle stuff, Mighty Eagle is missing, his unused lake of knowledge, Mighty Eagle won't save us this time, and spin it as an anti-colonial or anti-imperial message.

This. That dual-interpretation angle is actually very clever, and probably intentional.

"This tribe that thinks its culture is superior shows up and invades the peaceful island, destroying the native culture and taking over everything. Everything about your brainwa - er, education has taught you that's bad, right? Well THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING TO EUROPE!"

An ironic note that I wasn't expecting (took the wife to see the movie earlier this week, entirely because of Holla Forums) - it's actually the pigs who introduce the birds to the concept of catapults.

I also noted the colonization allegory in the same way you did. However, the ways the societies work is the clue - the birds come from a society where there's only social divides. The pigs come from an advanced, even affluent island. From a Holla Forums perspective, this is the rich Saudi states. There's a social and economic divide, a class divide which is very obvious, much like the pig island.

Now, if I'm right:
Considering the Saudis are doing nothing to help the poor innocent refugees, it makes sense to depict them as the head of the snake - the pig island.
The "coexist" sticker on the pig car at the end of the movie is evidence enough imo.

If I'm wrong:
The lefties are still not validated, because they should be wary of the lessons of history. Destroying Europe/the West is not the answer to "righting the wrongs" of colonialism. It would be a fatuous and irrelevant message for the movie to deliver if it was merely a commentary on the past ills of the West.

I did the same thing. At first she didn't like the "get angry" message, because she thought it was selfish, but corrected herself and realised it was necessary to save the future of the birds.

it might be allegory for colonialism or anything else involving a nation invading and exploiting other but right now it hits too close to the home in context of muslim immigration. sorry

I watched it last night online

I had a few laughs, and while I agree you can make the pigs look like murricans or brits,

I think it showed how angry resolved thing
(the only time it didn't, and TRIED to convey a message it turned out to be a trick) and I would almost say you were right…if not for that Hamnesty International building

Whilst an interesting way to look at it, the truth of the matter is that politics has changed. It is no longer left vs right, it is no longer communism vs capitalism.

Nationalism vs Globalism

And the Angry Birds most certainly support Nationalism.

WE

WUZ

Better luck next time, Moishe.

The pigs brought over explosives, selfie sticks, and all sorts of modern trash by bird standards. The explosives lead to the pigs' downfall, the slingshot was only in there as it's part of the game and is the only thing given to them of value, the pig city looked like a shitty run down city full of degenerates while the rich king (who lived in a nice stone castle) called the shots. If anything, the pig society is meant to represent decadence far worse than that of the liberal birds. It makes sense if you think of King Mudbeard as not only representative of Muslims but a Jew.

Jews are behind the refugee crisis. They want whites (birds) to die off, so they can control the dumb masses of shitskins (pigs) that remain. Currently they do so by keeping everyone distracted from their slavery with all of the "wealth" they create. While everyone is consuming, hands rub together.

The birds are SWPL, Red is the disenfranchised Holla Forumslack, and the pigs embody everything we fight against, not just Muslim invasion. Of course the birds have their own Jews which is why they are liberal fags with degenerate rainbow and bird orgy "art" in the first place.

The pig city did have vehicles though, but that was needed by the plot to get the birds to safety, and the birds made their own boat to chase after the pigs with.

Football is there to quarantine the little remaining Nationalism that normies might have left.

I think the C is supposed to be a feather. Note that the bottom of the C looks fatter then it gets ever smaller towards the top.

Are you serious OP? You live under a rock? The movie literally has the leftist "COEXIST" logo in it, used by the pigs.

PYRAMIDZ

I just stopped in their homepage and saw this;
Subverting the Media to Boost Support for LGBTI Rights
opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/subverting-media-boost-support-lgbti-rights
archive.is/GG8mW

not even trying to hid it anymore

I watched it a while ago, it was pretty good. I Mean they pretty much just ran with the already established premise of Angry Birds, but I certainly saw some unexpected nods.

N

this.

except that most of the times colonizing nations did not pretend they were…not colonizing

Dude it was 100% redpilled.

Don't let Marxist trash tell you otherwise.The pigs had Coexist bumper stickers.

Pigs in planes though.

The film is mostly redpilled but it has the bluepill/Zionist angle of the birds being Israel, the eagle America and the pigs Israel's Muslim enemies.

well either way its the same story

easiest way to break Libshits is to use the noble savage myth

drawing parallels between the islamafactaion of europe and the colonization of america. forces them to either accept the conquest of strong europeans over the natives or to acknowledge that all peoples have a right to their homeland. witch is win win either we have a duty to defend europe lest we go the way of the "native american" or we have a duty do defend europeans as a race has the right to be strong or rather that strength is a necessary goal for a race/civilization while forcing them to realize that these things are inseparable.

so is homo and tranny shit

If you have a vid of migrants w/ selfie sticks, where you put it?

Cars and aircrafts, techs in general shows that the pigs are not at all poor and broke, their city is a pigsty because "they" live in it.

Is there any 'legal' downloads to this movie yet?

Preferably on MEGA.

don't know about MEGA but there are cams on the usual torrent trackers.

This. It doesn't matter what the true intentions of the film were. It's easy to meme, and meme it we will.

Pig's name:

KING MUDBEARD

Sign featuring "Hamnesty International"

Coexist bumper sticker

etc.

OP is a massive fucking faggot.

The C is a feather and the O is a pig's nose.

good, use that to redpill them on immigration

pretend like colonization was bad if you have to

Dude for real? Damn this is some redpilling

Don't have a video, I saw it in theaters. Also the city is made of wood while the castle isn't. The point is the disparity between the upper and lower class in the pig civilization compared to the birds.

Wew.

When are you fags streaming this again so I can watch it?

I'm pretty sure the pigs just had better technology because that's what they had in the video games. You'll note that the king was the only pig who was remotely intelligent. None of the other pigs had the slightest clue how their tools worked other than the basic "how to use it" concepts (i.e. they were niggers).

On the other hand, there are little touches like the part where Red gets repeatedly stopped at the road as different groups of children, then an old lady are passing, when there's no safety reason he couldn't just walk in front of the old lady. None of that relates to the game at all, but is an obvious reference to European societies and their insistence on adherence to various regulations, even in contexts that make those regulations insane.

The "colonial" interpretation is spin. The movie was made in finland ffs, one of the countries that's taking migrants, but the people actively hate it. Why would they make a movie like this about COLONIALISM in the continent's current situation?

Green pig named King MUDBEARD with a muslim jihadi beard is the bad guy.

There is no other narrative.

All the images we have do not look like a feather, it looks a crescent moon. Do you have another pic that shows it as a feather?

Watched it this week. Noticed how during the morning sequence EVERY family with kids has a mom and a dad. One going to work, one staying home. Even the Mom barfing up lunch mentions how "Daddy is making dinner."

kike commies will always use their hermeneutics and deconstruction to reinterpret anything whatever way they want to. like usual, they are just preying on the stupidity and lack of critical thinking skills of their listeners

also, sage bc I'm pretty sure there is already a thread on this, so OP should kill self

The former seems more convincing, particularly given the latter requires assuming pig=capitalist just because that's what the leftists tend to call them.

Either way, if it depicts a group getting guilted into letting themselves be flooded by pigs, it's definitely favorable to right-wing memes or at least getting people to subconsciously think about mass immigration. Interesting.