French Government Considering “Sexist” Game Label

BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER

Is France already left to the kebabs? Will Trump have to nuke Europe too?

Source:operationrainfall.com/2016/06/02/french-government-sexist/

Claims of a push to propagandize video games once again given credence as the non-PR diggers discovered during GG.

Oh god, this fucking cunt again. What a hypocritical fucking bitch whore she is

Fucking whores.

The Japs need to start making some more westernized games directed towards the non-cucked White crowd. They're literally the last bastion for un-cucked entertainment (which is why I came around to watching Nip shows this summer). I just can no longer bare watching the increasingly propagandized "western" entertainment anymore.

I predict that the Japs will become an entertainment powerhouse as more and more people do a virtual white flight to Nipland to escape the ever encroaching POZ tides.

I know a lot of you faggots get triggered by the weeaboo degeneracy but hopefully you come around and realize that the nip cartoons are our salvation.

(I understand that there are certain cohencidences using animu to "exploit fracture points" here)

Japan is a major pushers of Marxism in the west. Look at Sony. I rather they get a couple of nukes dropped on them instead.

Are you sure Sony is run by Japs?

Yes, Sony is run by japs. Their American divisions are the ones pushing the Marxism, but the Japs are allowing to happen. Nintendo, also japs, allows their their American division to hire pedophiles and do much worse we probably don't even know about.

This excuse that these are the Western divisions of these companies so they parent company should be excused is ridiculous. It's their fucking house, get it in order.

Also, you're kidding yourself if you think these Japanese companies and the people at the top have any loyalty to anyone or anything outside of Globalism.

I fucking hate my country.

If it spreads in France it will spread to the rest of Europe obviously. What a suprise right after the censorship laws opinion is illegal and expression is baaad. Whats next? Breathing is sexist?

T-shirts when?

Nah. You're gonna have sjws buy this junk.

I'm sure the Japs, as xenophobic as they are simply don't care about what happens outside their little island as long as they aren't affected, I'm sure if everywhere else got nuked they wouldn't even bat an eye.
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Might as well make money on their backs, they're faggots with shitloads of cash that we could use for future nationalist OPs.

Who even gives a shit?
SJWs don't play games, they wouldn't buy them anyway.
And also, if the developers see that this game is marked as such they will assume that SJWs don't buy it and start producing video games for people who actually do, actual gaymers.

Outlawing Manspreading or whatever it's called, and finally of course, outlawing Mansplaining.
The total ban on men to voice their opinions.

Well, someone's buying their garbage.

They clearly never saw its predecessor. They are delusional to think that because it has a playable female character (which you don't have to play as, and whose sole job is murder) that it won't have whorehouse levels like the first.

The ironing.

Everyone's attracted to free shit, they're still not paying for it but I suppose you do make a point.
On the global market 62k is nothing though.

Digital women have rights now? Awesome! When do I get to legally marry my waifu?

"They clearly never saw its predecessor."
I hope your not shocked, this has been going on sense the inception of SJW's and feminists. In comics, movies, games (anything that might hurt mugh kids/womans/minoritys… etc.) they don't know, or pretend not to know, what there talking about so they have an excuse to spreed there progressiveist bullshit.

But even if you disagree with the ends you have to admit, its pretty damn effective.

It's a big problem.
Manufacturers will start making SJW games otherwise
a) their sales decrease
b) they get negative publicity (essentially boycotted)
c) they get fined by the government and banned
Expect to see more stronk womyn sticking it to men in games (literally) like in order 1886 ("why do you want to accompany me, captain, because im a woman? If you dont watch yourself ill shoot you, im stronger than you are")

Kill yourself.

Somehow I still secretely hope they lose a lot of their buisness. I mean when you think about it it will make it a lot easier to distinguish bogus games. I could buy any game that doesn't have this sticker on it and it would probably be all the good games. Thanks for making it a lot easier.

llol

I really enjoyed this first game, truly sad that they had to fuck it over by making a "muh strong grullls" sequel.
But anyway, this will only encourage the torrenting of games even more. It's funny how the kikes in charge of comics, vidya, movies etc. don't get this. No sane person is going to pay for getting fucked over if they can get it free online.