Sources for the Jewish connection to Young Turks

I remember reading that the Young Turks, responsible for the Armenian Genocide, were basically puppets for Jewish Bolsheviks.

Does anyone have any good sources of this connection?

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/jewishgenocide.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamevasser
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Ottoman_Empire#Banking_and_finance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumpity Bump

Christopher Jon Bjerknes - The Jewish Genocide of Armenian Christians
jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/jewishgenocide.pdf

The "Young Turks" were Jews. Just like there are Ashkenazi Jews, there are Dönmeh Jews who posed as Turks, very similar to how they operated in Western Countries, adopting local last names and such. (Saudi Arabia's ruler is possibly and probably one).
Also:
The Jewish Genocide of Armenian Christians, by Christopher Bjerknes

Obligatory

Tell that to my wife's great grandfather, who had a scar from an attempt to behead him from Turks.
It was a great big scar. Apparently the axe was too dull and he laid there bleeding for several hours, pretending to be dead. When the Turks left, he crawled to a nearby village and received medical care and emigrated to America.

I don't believe in the Holohoax, but the Armenian genocide is real. Turks are savage and were tools of the Bolsheviks.

the jews used the turks who used to kurds to get rid of the Armenians seeing that Armenians are just as good merchants as juden

Still, most Armenians I know in person are pretty chill

No I know, I'm saying the Turkroach Cenk from TYT denied the Armenian Genocide before in a paper.

yes yes poor armenians
you faggots are forgetting something much more important
before 1930, Constantinople was called by it's proper name
do you know why they changed it to Istanbul in 1930?
They also genocided the greeks in a fucking war

Turks are just Jews who got culturally enriched

For Hagia Sophia!

The only Armenian I really hate is my mother-in-law and she's only half.
I've been to more than a few Armenian festivals and I've never had any problem despite the fact that I don't look Armenian at all. They do hold certain Hollywood/media positions like Jews and they do like to hold onto shekels, but otherwise, I've never seen manipulating Jew-like behavior from them.

Well, t*rks are essentially jews, just more mongrelized.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamevasser

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Ottoman_Empire#Banking_and_finance

Jews had a long history of influence in the Ottoman Empire, and they were supportive of the Young Turks.

Although the Armenian genocide is supposed to have happened in 1917-18, it was apparently only mentioned after 1980s (soon after the Turkish government began to start militarily suppressing the Kurds and occupied North Cyprus in the 70s). To my personal recollection, this only became a major media/international politics issue after early 2000s when Turkey wanted to join the EU (and EU didn't want to take them, funny that).

So it took 62 years after it happened for anyone to begin talking about the Armenian genocide. By this time most people who experienced it, and almost everyone who experienced it as an adult, will have been dead - while they were alive they seem to not have said much on it.

For comparison, "the Holocaust" rose to prominence in the 60s. It took only 15 years for the issue to become a mainstream topic. Note also, regarding the thesis that since the concept of a genocide did not exist pre-WW2 the Armenians did not recognize what was happening: It apparently took them 20 years to connect the dots and realize they too had been subjected to a treatment analogous to the Jews.

Here is data from Google Ngrams. Of course, it is from English texts, perhaps if I looked at Armenian I would find a rich genocide scholarship community that was ignored for decades by Western authors.

Anyway, color me skeptical.

I know that some people claim that this is why nobody talked about the Armenian genocide for half a century after it happened. I don't personally buy it, but I felt I should address it since it's so common.

So typical. The Turks will always use the leftist system to agitate and push their own agenda, but go full nationalist when it comes back around to themselves.

I'm surprised in a way that even the American Turks are like that.

Post-war Turkey was a vital NATO ally in the Middle East. Keeping them onside by massaging their filthy Turkroach egos and downplaying the murderous antics of the secular Turkish regime (Armenians, Greek expulsion, etc.) was politically important when the Soviet Union a looming menace.

Did he really say that? I wonder what his co-host, Ana Kasparian, an Armenian, thinks of it.

Page won't load bro

Disregard, I suck cocks. Had to do some rerouting to access the file. Weird lad

Why are you married to a non white?

Relax, goy. She's only 1/8th Armenian.

Although I hate her mother, the Armenians in her family hate niggers. The other half of her family, which is British, are the total faggots.

Her mother and I still make nigger and Jew jokes while her dad gets all flustered and looks down on racism. Her British family are the progressive liberals and the Armenians are red-pilled as fuck. The only reason I hate her mother is because she tries to control our marriage at times.

Yeah, they're all really embarrassed about Kim Kardashian. Even though I don't get along with her mom, her mother would have fucking killed my wife if she brought home a nigger, Turk or a sand nigger… Ever.

Her dad is the total cuck and basically her mom controls everything. Again, that doesn't fly in my house so we don't get along.

This.

Let's not forget: Marxism itself is a Sabbatean ideology. Marx came from a long line of kabbalist rabbis. "Historical Materialism" is merely a secularized version of the Lurianic kabbalah: They believe the coming of Messiah (aka communist revolution) is brought through holy acts, and that Messiah will bring about a return to the primordial paradise (known as "tikkun"/restoration, which is identical to the Marxist concept of restoring the primitive communism). Several early Jewish communists such as Lenin, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemburg, Yagoda, and Georg Lukacs were known Sabbateans. Frankfurt School writer and kabbalist Walter Benjamin recognized the link between Marxism and kabbalah and in his final "Theses" demanded that historical materialism go back to its kabbalistic roots in order to overcome the "economism" of Stalin (who was goyish).

when it come to you ng turk being no good, the average turk believe is that it's a jewish plan to say that the young turk is a masonic jewish thing. They sincerely believe that it's a theory created by al-quaeda/ISIS and the kurds. by islamist and kurds they mean puppet controlled by jews/israel.

Also Trotsky (Sabbatean-Frankist) went to Turkey after being exiled by goy Stalin where he met with "Turkish" (Dönmeh) communists.

He's the worst.

She's defended him, 'people change' and all that, even though he himself didn't apologise until last April.

Mudslimes and kikes have always worked together in the past, the only reason why they hate each other right now is because of Israel.

Armenians were White until George Burdi left RaHoWa.