Holla Forums MODS ARE UP TO SOMETHING SHADY

THE MODS ARE UP TO SOMETHING SHADY. THEY HAVE BLOCKED ACCESS TO THE BOARD LOGS, MEANING WE CAN'T SEE WHO THEY BAN OR WHAT THEY DELETE.

I HAD MY THREAD DELETED (pic related) FOR NO REASON, DESPITE THE FACT THAT I PUT QUITE SOME EFFORT INTO IT AND IT WAS PERFECTLY ON TOPIC

RED ALERT RED ALERT
MODS WILL PROBABLY BAN ME AND DELETE THIS THREAD BECAUSE THEY'RE CUCKED BASTARDS
RED ALERT RED ALERT
MODS WILL PROBABLY BAN ME AND DELETE THIS THREAD BECAUSE THEY'RE CUCKED BASTARDS WHO HATE US SEEING WHAT THEY'RE UP TO
THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW, YOU KIKE BASTARDS

The IPs "weren't hashing correctly."

Yeah there was a thread on Holla Forums about this a few hours ago, all boards have this issue due to ongoing work on the site. A thread on >>>Holla Forums might mention the specifics.

It's something to do with Jim not knowing how to take care of a site.

bump

oh.

Well there's still the fact that they deleted my fucking thread despite it being perfectly reasonable

It's not the mods (for once)

It's that pig fucker Jim. He's also banning VPN access to the site.

BMP for butthurt

jesus fuck. Evertthing went to shit when he got in charge

MY VPNs weren't working for the last half hour or so…

You fags still won't post on alternate boards, so you deserve everything you get.

As if posting on one board prevents you from posting on another. Wew lad.

bitch all you want but nobody is migrating

Maybe they deleted it because Holla Forums isn't your blog and preaching to the choir is a shit thread. Stop being a whiny faggot.

sage

where did I tell you to migrate?

You can clearly see that my post was directed to civic nationalists who have been more numerous on here lately. Besides it was generating discussion. Fuck off

then why complain? we already know that Jim shouldn't be trusted

a good amount of threads that mod delete are shit tier, do you have snapshots of yours?

We should be thankful that users are constantly jumping at shadows.

It really rustles my autism when faggots blame "the mods" for shit that's blatantly the admin or BOs fault. It's like when uppity cunts with a pixie haircut yell at the cashier at some chain store because the prices are too high

it's in the OP

Holla Forums has become a weird place these days. There was a time anons complained about shills or infighting….

Now the mods are specifically promoting the Alt-Right and campaigning the same message that Youtube does when they offer suggestion videos to people who are "rightwing".

Right in time for Alex Jones to switch his message from Illuminati wizards to evil Muslims and Commies to match the Alt-Right.

It seems this place is going to be a front for a new type of "Right Wing" who is softer of biological issues ("raceism), selectively edited, and has wider appeal.

They did the same thing to the Tea Party. It slowly became the Ted Cruz party.

They are banning not to send a message but to irritate people they find doesn't fit the new hijacked Holla Forums

the mods probably fuck around in IRC with the owner, so when something shady like this happens, what am I to assume. I didn't know it was that fucker Jim who blocked it.

Fuck off incomfy, nobody likes your shit.

Board logs are screwy because of CloudFlare you sheltered fuck. It's being worked on.

why the fuck does she have a swimsuit and highheels while doing construction? Where is her helmet?

Clearly that's a cocktail dress not a swimsuit and those are steel toed high heels so its ok.

The only real question is where the fuck is her helmet.

What did you expect from a dude who's got connections to the US DoD and has been known to sell user data in the past…

This is Dmitri.

I make bird movie thread because I want to watch bird movie with friends. The mods took down bird movie thread. Now i can't watch bird movie because mods are cucks.

but with the highheels she could easily slip and hurt herself, where is her foremen?

Especially now that I reported you for low-grade shilling.

Now make sure to take a screencap of your ban in the log so you can complain about it later. Oh wait… :^)

all logs are disabled. use one of the bunkers till they start working or stop complaining.
it's either the work of shady jim or his son actually trying to fix the site.
jim is a freemason faggot that fed our admin to pigs but I genuinely think he son did a good job with 2ch will hopefully do a good job here.
he's even making 8ch open souce again once he gets out of school.

Helmets are for cowards

I think the Mods are doing a great job and that your thread is shit tbh.

lel

Well aren't you a good little cuck boy. Spread that anus for the mods :^)

As I've found out in this thread thanks to people telling me.

because you're a fag who likes low-quality threads and pure shitposting.

apparently the logs are leaking ipv6 IPs or some shit.

The yahoo thread wasn't deleted, it's still up but cloudflare is being a faggot with that thread for some reason.

this thread is nothing but shills (or faggots, still terrible people either way) going into panicky histrionics in an attempt to create FUD over the site (again, and they'll fail, again)

WORRY. CONCERN. MUH COMPROMISED.

Holy fuck, chill out chicken little.

He deleted it (and bumplocked your thread) to protect you/others from the information that was released into it, as it was obviously too dangerously close to the truth and someone sent the command down to him to delete it!

But it is of no matter, no matter how hard anyone tries, all comes in turn regardless.
Their attempts are illusory, pathetic damage control, no matter what they try, their attempts stemfrom chasing after illusions, leading them straight into the jaws of death.
Guess who created the illusions in their mind.

Autusm level ITT: over 9000

I noticed something a bit weird. That "(((Google))) is censoring search results thread simply won't load for me, sends to the github 404 page. It's still in the catolog though and I've been trying to get in the thread regularly for a couple hours now and it's just not working.

Anyone else having this problem? Also what's in the thread if you can see it, I'm super curious

Meant to say cloudfare not github