Why am I Suicisdal?

so I get to sleep in the same bed as a 10/10 woman I love, her father recently offered me a place to stay and a job working with him and we get along amazingly, I am away from my own abusive family, and I'm out of a town I loathed with my entire being. ive been nothing but absolutely happy since I got here, so why am I having to fight the urge to walk into the woods miles away from where I'm staying and slit my wrists to the bone?

pic related - its who I sleep with at night

What's your sister got to do with this?

if that was my sister user id still probably bang but shes not and I'm not from Alabama

How can she make sammich with nails like that?

surprisingly fucking well user. she actually has trouble functioning without them.

Does she have a big red hairy bush you can stick your face in and go brrbllbrbllbrblll

You're just gay.

no she shaves everyday

lol I wish thatd make everything so much easier

There's your problem user. Tell her to grow it out and then take out for a nice picnic and some vigorous outdoor sex. That will put you in a better state of mind.

Dude, if you're not happy with that, maybe you should an hero. It's not going to get any better. JK, my life is awesome too and I'm still an emo faggot sometimes. Like if a girl turns me down, it's the end of the world and have to mope for days, even though most people would kill to have my life. It's the human condition. You always want a little more than you have right now. You become acclimated to how great your life is and the tiniest set-back makes you depressed.

you must have PTSD. Did something horrible in your past happen? Is it still haunting you to this day?

quite a few things

could be it, but none of my psychiatrists or psychologists have seen anything that matches ptsd so idk

Maybe because you haven't spilled the beans yet. If you told them more, maybe it could benefit you.

Maybe subconsciously you feel like a cuck since you're not "your own man" and are basically being "fathered" by the father of your woman.
Are you faggots even Married? If not, you're psychologically just "one of the kids".

This.
You've bought into the "I have brain issues" bullshit. You're a child.

that might be it
before I moved in with her I was working offshore 2 weeks on 2 weeks off had my own apartment was on my way to buying the truck I wanted, everything. and then I move up to be with her and its just like what the fuck.

lol I haven't bought into it, I was quite literally raised being told I have a mental deficiency, and the drugs they put me on ( from what her dad suggested I read.) has a tendency to fuck with your dopamine levels. so evidently I'm suicidal because of the meds they put me on to make me better.

1. Taper off the meds (under physician guidance)
2. Move out.
3. Buy that truck.
4. Get that honey perggers.
5. Profit.

ive been off the meds for a few year, but I was on them for around 11 years and basically all through puberty so its fucked my dopamine producers up pretty badly.

also I like this plan. going with it.

/o/ here

What kind of truck, faggot?

2006 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab

And be honest with them both.
If they are mentally healthy they will understand and respect your decision.

that's gonna be the hard part, like I said my family was pretty abusive and it fucked up my ability to trust

plus I loathe people worrying about me, which is why I vented anonymously

If I made choices like that, I'd be suicidal, too.

In all seriousness, if you're still considering buying it, assuming you're not getting a deal on it from someone you know or whatever, you're going to be better off with a Toyota Tacoma. GM a shit.

bet you like fords don't ya boy

and lol ive actually been looking for one since they are good reliable work trucks

Hey man. If they're not going to be supportive of your own "self-actualization", they are being abusive in another way and you don't need that. The Dad should instantly respect you and still keep the offer of a job open, and the girl should be cool with you having your won place. If not, she's just too tied to Daddy to even get married maybe ever (and have it still be a healthy marriage).

*own place

I'm partial to Ford, but only because every GM product from the late 80s through the early 2000s myself, anyone in my family, or pretty much everyone I've ever known owned was an unreliable shitbox. If they were reliable my sister had a 1996 suburban with about 350k on it when the insurance company totalled it out everything else cosmetically was fucked up. I'm talking interior pieces that practically broke when you looked at them. Good fucking luck having paint and/or clear coat stick to a GM product from that era. If it's that age, and it's got good paint, it's probably because it's not original.

But like I said, consider a Tacoma if you're dead set on a 4 door. It's going to last longer than a Colorado.

well its not that they wont because they've been very supportive of everything so far and not even blinked at the fact that I have a violent criminal record and a history with drugs

its still the fact that its my own issues stopping me from opening up, not them. ive just gotta get drunk enough to open up about it. which should be tomorrow when I hang out with her dad and watch hockey while drinking

its been the same with fords for me and my family man.

and none of my family ever had problems with paint tbh

I've owned an Audi A4 for 6 years and I have never ran into any problems.

yeah I'm probably gonna go Toyota Tacoma anyways as its more reliable and fuel efficient than any chevy that I want

does Audi make reliable work trucks? cause if not get out of here with your gay shit

lol work trucks are for pansy ass faggots. Real men just rent trucks and drive cars.

Says a guy who probably works behind a desk

have fun being less of a man than me and anyone else who works for a living faggot

I'm not the faggot who suggested you buy an audi, but the closest thing that could even be remotely considered a "truck" in audi's lineup is some fuck huge SUV.

Wait, so are you the kind of faggot who actually maintains a car so you haven't "run into any problems" or are you the faggot who never does anything at all and by the grace of the car gods it hasn't died yet?

Or, by chance, are you the kind of faggot who never drives it? I like German shit like Audi's, but I hear they are pretty unreliable. Being as how they are owned by the same parent company as VW, everything is over-engineered, and therefore expensive as fuck to work on or have it worked on.

Yeah because making a capital relies on manual labor. You are a fucking fag. I am a contractor, it's just I am in management.

I'm just waiting for you to mention that you're an active poster on /cuteboys/ and you're a hairdresser.

A contractor of HIV? Because you sure sound like a semen slurping homofag

I am the kind of faggot that regularly drives an Audi and has never ran into problems. I maintain my oil changes and follow the grind. Nothing bad has ever happened, aside from a brake pad incident a few years ago that was due to a incompetent mechanic.

nice comeback. You sound like a low-wage faggot who busts his ass every day for under 80K a year.

Her fake nails are revolting.

so youre a pansy richboy
good to know

sorry tagged wrong person then

you obviously have never had talons dig into you before

You sound like a communist.

No, i'm not rich, I get by.

nice try jewbot

No, you sounded like someone who hates the "bourgeoisie".

can you fuck me before you kill yourself?
pleeeeeeease

Lol no I just look down on people who sit behind desks for a living

I'm a hardcore capitalist Holla Forumsro

But I don't, my office is in my car.

I wouldn't want to, they look disgusting.

travel work a lot?

I don't see how

shes freaking religious about hygiene

like I cant even keep my work boots in the room because they are "dirty as hell leave them by the door"

I move from place to place all day, making deals, directing estimators, predicting where the next investment lies etc… I am probably in the office 1% of the time in any given month.

ahhh see I like working like that

the cruise ship I was galley hand for and spent like a month going from place to place

it was awesome

freedom like that while working is wonderful

Yeah, it will fucking die if Hillary becomes president.

fucking true

and it sucks cause working offshore wis nice

Kek

You wish, fag

maybe it's your spelling. The shame of poor language skills can be crushing.

stop making up fake stories man

I spell how I talk so maybe user

I'm not user but lemme tell you about the perple elephant I saw

A brief analysis of you' "10/10" woman:

Those are the international signs of daddy issues and mental instability.
She's insecure, and emotionally unsound.

My guess is that because of where you live and the social environment you built up over the years, that's the kind of people you surround yourself with.
They suck the energy out of you.

Want to be happy? Leave your "10/10" gf, break out of your social network, and meet people who are genuinly happy and confident.
You can recognize confident and happy girls by not having facial piercings, fake nails, a ton of makeup and have their hair in an easy cut or bun.

usually you would be right but she and her father actually have an awesome relationship, also she actually doesn't wear tha5t much make up

look me into the digital eye and tell me she doesn't have self-esteem/insecurity/emotional problems bruh.

teh fuck outta here

I've put my dick in crazy so many times I have a fucking seventh sense for that shit now

Jesus Christ, your standards are depressingly low. Maybe that's your problem.

never said she didn't have emotional issues

just not daddy issues and doesn't wear that much make up

also same

but this is an acceptable level of crazy

yea I use the term 'daddy issues' wrongly I guess, for every emotionally unstable chick. You know what I mean tho. I can't know the causes, but I can detect the results.

so that picture is an exception, taken for a dress-up party?
Those nails, those eyebrows, those eyes, unnatural hair..
(and let's not forget the permanent makeup that is tattoos, but that's another category I guess)

Let me guess. You've always been attracted by girls like this. Because you want to/think you can help them. You want them to see how beautiful they are like you see them. Something like that?

I have a lot of tattoos myself
I meant like facial make up and ive seen girls wear a lot more than she does

her hair usually is dyed

and idk if its that ive always been attracted to them I just find girls who are tattooed and pierced more attractive physically usually.

and I think that "think you cn help them" applies to me from most of my exes lol

you're affirming my point.

not all people with tattoos have issues. But a surprising amount do. Same goes for girls who are into BDSM by the way, but that's for another discussion

aaaaanyways. My fucking point is you have the wrong social environment.
You need positive, happy, confident people in your life.
Try traveling for a while, perhaps.