JEW HEIR KILLS GIRLFRIEND, DRAIN BLOOD FROM BODY

Jew Heir murders girlfriend then drains blood in Hollywood

web.archive.org/save/_embed/http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/blake-leibel-killer-murder-girlfriend-hollywood-iana-kasian-lorne-leibel-toronto/
>35-year-old Blake Leibel appeared in a Los Angeles courtroom on Tuesday to face charges of torturing, mutilating and killing his girlfriend.

Leibel was arrested in West Hollywood on Thursday when authorities discovered his girlfriend’s body inside their barricaded apartment, according to the Associated Press.
Iana Kasian, 30, had just given birth to their first child three weeks earlier.

I'm 99.9% sure that this guys Jew but if anybody could find a confirmation source on it that would be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/01/her-blood-was-drained-graphic-novelist-charged-with-killing-girlfriend-in-hollywood/
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Leibel
archive.is/K1g65
archive.is/1Qk5O
stormfront.org/forum/t169895/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passovers_of_Blood
youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c
peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/26/how vampires became jewish.html
savedeo.com/
archive.is/AH0pl
bloodpassover.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah this guy is a definite kike.
Also here it is on the Washington post.
It wouldn't let me archive for some reason.
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/01/her-blood-was-drained-graphic-novelist-charged-with-killing-girlfriend-in-hollywood/

This is standard jew practice and happens much more often than you think. The kike got cocky and let the goyim know this time

slide thread

Time for another Jewish Ritual Murder thread. If the site weren't taking a shit I would post it right now.

Kill yourself

How is it a slide thread?

Double dubs confirm

Man this Patrick Bateman kike wannabe gets a qt and I don't?

That confirms my personal theory that Vampire was a word for kikes even further.

Their MO never changes. Centuries from now when we are nimbling navigating through space the jews will creep through the dark of our ships and bleed those they find alone dry.

holy shit it's real. lol fucking jews.

But it looks like some form of negroid user.

THE ETERNAL JEW

HIS NAME IS LITERALLY LIBEL'

MEME MAGICK IS GETTING STRONGER!!!

PRAISE KEK

jewish

I thought one article said she was Armenian but I could be wrong.

could be

eh, armenians are just as much as a merchant as jews are that's why they sicced the kurds on them

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Leibel
archive.is/K1g65

As of recently any time I hear of someone getting tortured to death my mind will like immediately and vividly imagine her perspective. Like total full detail.

Its been fucking with me because recently a few girls died through torture like this. One of them on camera.

I immediately though the same thing kek.

you're bad
archive.is/1Qk5O

PRAISE KEK

Jews are not from this Earth.

Jewish as fuck.

Nvm says she from Ukraine.

Thank.

Thanks*

I noticed this too, FAM.

she kinda looks like a nigger

Blessed is Kek, most definitely. Sometimes I wonder if I owe the most to him of all the pantheon. But I think we're even for all the damage he does to my sides, personally fam.

JEWS
There isn't enough gas

PRAISE KEK
DON'T LET YOUR MEMES JUST BE DREAMS

At least the guy won't be divorce-raped.

Of course, divorce rape is only for goyim, silly goyim. :^)

Oh shit, this meme is gonna be medieval

Leibel Like a fucking BLOOD LIBEL

'personal theory'? Even mainstream Jewish historians admit this was the case. It's considered common knowledge in the middle east that Jews practice secret blood rituals to this day.

link please

Learn how shitposting works. You can’t even shitpost correctly.

There was a good article on how Vampires are based on Jews but I can't find it :^(

Here's a decent thread from stormfront talking about it.
stormfront.org/forum/t169895/

What's the jew replacement for "Burn the coal, pay the toll"? Because that's exactly what this bitch did.

That's what I immediately thought when I saw the name as well

PRAISE KEK

Praise fucking kek.
For real though, jew ritual murder thread anyone? I've been lurking for years and only just found out about this so I feel like this could use more attention. I'd seen people make references before but never any threads or infographs on the subject.

Because you haven't made the proper social goals.

Forgot the fucking vid damn it.
Subject of jew ritual murder starts around 38:25.
Extremely well documented, easy to verify references even with jewgle.

The name "Blake" translates to "black". "Leibel" translates to "lion".

His name is "Black Lion". Black Libel works too, I guess.

PRAISE KEK

It's hard to keep up with this shit man.

Between all the happenings, the monthly book packs, the thousands of other miscellaneous redpilling threads, books and videos. Not to mention real life; studying for work, working 9-5, staying fit, getting in time at the range, backpack camping, hunting, and fishing for survival practice, eating healthy, avoiding xeno and phyto estrogen, fluoride, all while maintaining relationships and appearing as normal as possible. It's fucking hard. I may never be a true Übermensch, but it wont be for lack of effort.

Black Libel
ritual murder
blood passover

PRAISE KEK
we're in for a wild fucking ride

Synagogue of Satan

qt?

Armenians and Jews are rivals, Jews can't abide having ANOTHER religious minority that's good at banking operating alongside them. So they had them genocided. Over half of the Young Turk leadership in WW1 was Jewish.

Further proof that women are stupid

Can't watch it and usually everything's aviable in Switzerland.
Advice?

She was fuckable…

So an Ukrainian mail order bride gets shipped to the US, have her brood and then ritually slaughtered?

IMO this isn't something new with the exception that this Jew was demented enough to do it with his own woman. Or cattle as he probably viewed it.

Disgusting.
And she wasn't that bad. 7,5/10, low mainly because of the round face. A good slavic woman

It's race-mixing flat-earther Eric Dubay's TGSNT mash-up thing.

Just watch Mark Farrel's "Jewish Ritual Murder Revisited", it's where he lifted all the JRM material from.

"Propped up by a nearly $18,000 per month allowance from his parents"

"Arrested on suspicion of sexual assault…released on $100,000 bail"

gf and baby move in with mum since bf would be in jail awaiting rape trial if rich fam didn't bail him out

"Then, last Tuesday, Kasian went back to her apartment to talk to Leibel.
She never returned."

Neighbors heard screaming but thought it was a television program

"Kasian was tortured and mutilated before she was killed and all of her blood was drained from her body,”

Wtf did I just read?

Looks like this is a modern day case of blood Leibel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passovers_of_Blood

You mean be born absurdly rich? Because that's what got that ritual murderer a woman.

HOLY SHIT

And they wonder why their son is useless and turns into a psycho killer.

More like wondering why he's such a dumb motherfucker that he can't even keep the family tradition going without getting caught.

Oy vey! That bitch is after muh shekels! Better kill her now!

oh my god, his name is even closer to Blood Libel than I initially realized:

Fuck me.

Kikes are descendant from Niggers they act, behave and look like Niggers.

Her name sounds armenian

She was a plasticized spic.

Disgusting fake brown women are not hot. You should leave this website immediately.

they are always spammed and stil fucking hard, basically on the same level as pedowood threads

classic case of blood libel, jewish ritual murder

youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c

(can't embed)

yup this is what I meant to embed

this shit has been going on for thousands of years
several saints in the catholic church were victims of this

here's a oprah interviewing a jew in like the 90s about this

*here's Oprah interviewing….

KEK BE PRAISED

get youtube-dl and learn how to use it
**it's a console controlled program that uses python, so if you are on windows ISHYGDDT you need to set up python, then run youtube-dl youtubeurl.com from cmd and you need to put python binary in your windows PATH.

if you are on linux you just download it and use it**

I made that thread.

The article I used was this one. peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/26/how vampires became jewish.html

If you have confidence in your firewall/antivirus software you can use clipconverter.cc

They've got some really annoying ads but it's the only site of this kind that works properly and at acceptable speeds to my knowledge.

thanks!

wish we could get the english edition of the un-kosher version!

BLAKE LEIBEL

BLOOD LIBEL

FUCKING JEWS

kek

Screw the Jew, end in a stew.

That's dumb

try

Screw a Jew, drain your goo

Fuck a kike, end up on a pike?
Screw a jew, go back to Peru?
Bang a heeb, and you're a dweeb?
Blow a yid, your body gets hid?
Suck a hooknose, your corpse he'll dispose?

Bloody Blake Leibel, the meme must flow.

THE MEMES, JACK

Kek be praised with this glorious offering.

This shit's especially memetic for me now because after seeing this I found out from this (nascently suicidal) college leftopath that she's been dating an eastern seaboard kike. Once she delivers a kid for him the same thing is gonna happen to her. It's very clearly what she wants though, so it's a matter of her not letting her memes be dreams at this point.

Forgot to mention, she's half russian and half asian, and if you know any history, the ironies woven into that fabric are absolute kek.

First thoughts track, field, wrestling?
Then ahhhh sailing makes sense now.

Since nobody is asking the important questions ITT.

Where's all that fucking blood?

They drink it, literally, as apart of their blood ritual.

If it's drank, then this guy would have had to chug it.

Also how do you go about doing something like this? And how would you know how to properly drain a corpse?

Top Kek

I would like to read it but I can't find any torrents with seeders

lel

You cut the arteries, even if you cant figure that out for yourself its a google search away. They propably have some ritualistic procedure tho.

He stole the idea from Dexter

lmfao, don't remember that one.

gross.

here, have a webm, my man.

Sure thing (((user)))

There was huge Jewish ritual murder mega thread not to look ago. I though I had it archived but i seemed to misplace it, can anybody help me out? (I know somebody has it)

Meant to quote

PRAISE KEK

Fun fact: The kosher way to slaughter an animal involves draining out all the blood, cutting out certain fats, and stripping the veins. It's supposed to only be done in a painless manner, so apparently he violated at least one jewish law. Still, the jewish fetish for blood rituals remains evident….

With jews…

Anything mentioning holocaust denial Hitler was right etc is banned in Switzerland…use a VPN…if you want to save video try savedeo.com/

Like Kardashian…they're Armenians

Pretty sure there's one over on /pdfs/

No you don't. There are tons of websites that do it for free using that script. There's also a Firefox plugin.

4K Video Downloader is pretty good too, just use the crack with a portable version.

OY VEI GOYIM THE BLOOD LIBELS WERE DISPROVED
DISPROVED I SAY
WHAT DO YOU MEAN SAYING SOMETHING WAS DISPROVED DOESN'T DISPROVE THEM

requesting archive of that thread pls

(((coindence)))?

There's a 10 page preview

Underrated post. You still have to go back, Carlos.

I wish I still had it

archive.is/AH0pl

Come on guys. If we put our heads together we should be able to come up with at least one good "Blood libel" joke.

Many thanks, user. Have a woodcut.

Do jews collect blood or something? How did they become associated with vampires?

That was an epic thread.

Spiritually they are vampires, as they do not provide for themselves, but feed on the rest of us.
Their blood rituals involve young children, who are punctured to drain their blood.

They do the same thing with autism. Don't worry I fixed it.

Do they collect animal blood? Is it in their torah that they must offer blood as a sacrifice?

You sound pretty damn close to one if all that is true.

bloodpassover.com/

So, twilight was a psyop to attempt to normalize these strange blood rituals they got going on?

List of Jewish Ritual Murders over the last 2000 years. Most of them involve draining the blood.

Please spread this image to halfchan, reddit and other normie spaces.

Here's a recent case of a Jew killing a little kid and dumping the body in the wilderness. Possibly a case of ritual murder. In any case, Jews like to kill. Of course his fellow jews were there to cover his ass.

We've got to stop these crazy Jews!

Jews are still committing ritual murder to this day, and perhaps at an even greater rate thanks to a worldwide human trafficking (often done by Jews as well) and complete control of the media and justice system.

Stop the crazy Jews!

yes they are. they are human, albeit incredibly evil. but they are human nonetheless, and can be defeated

Almost all religions of antiquity involve(d) blood sacrifice, pagans and muslims are not excluded from this.

Christians are the odd one out in this case.

Sounds familiar.

Lel

You do realize the most important sacrament of Christianity is consuming the blood and body of Christ?

You know nothing

If only I could show you a picture without make up.

they should start using actual blood so they can be as powerful as us

Gas yourself, hebe.

he just needed to moisten his matzos goyim chill out

Praise kek

A goy murders his girlfriend and it's a "crime of passion." No big deal. A jew murders his girlfriend (probably for similar reasons) and everyone loses their minds because he drained the blood.

Honestly I think it's great that he didn't waste the blood. Very environmentally friendly, reduce reuse recycle.

Kikes have money.
Whores exchange their company for money.
Smart whores pretend they aren't whores.
You don't want to be paired with the same kind of girl this yid got.

All women seek value and status though, so if you can't become a bag of gold simply work on something more modest to attract a partner.

There are many jews, armenians and other subhumans, she is not Ukrainian 100%

You mean bread and wine, kike. Jews, on the other hand, are ok with consuming actual human blood.

kek

There's only one blood sacrifice in Christianity and that is Jesus' self sacrifice.

what the deal with this song?

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get out Jew.

They swallowed it, where do you think the vampire myths came from?

That's wine and bread. Christian don't drink the bloods.

is that the one where Mulder and Scully track down the jews doing ritual murder on the kid, but instead of arresting them, M & S get convinced by the jews that the kid is evil so they let the kid get murdered?

Not an x-files fag but I admit I watched the 1st 2 series cos I was a teenager when it first hit the kikebox

it's like you're not even trying

here's how you properly drain a (((corpse)))
You want them to be alive, the heart needs to still be pumping. IF you kill them and the heart stops before it has pumped all the blood out, you're fucked. you ruined the meat. If you're doing a chicke or something, you hang it upside down and cut the carotid artery BUT NOT THE WINDPIPE. if done correctly it'll pass out immediately as there's no more blood flow to the brain, the heart continues to pump blood out of the artery until there's nothing left. let it hang for an hour or so. If you nick the windpipe the blood will go into it's throat and it'll choke to death… means you fucked up. the more terrorizing you make this procedure the more stress the animal will be put under and there will be much more lactic acid and glycogen in the blood. makes the meat taste like shit. so to reiterate. be calm, have them be calm, don't let them see the knife until it's too late, cause they know. and make sure you drain all the blood out cause it's got a lotta nasty shit in it..if you have any questions consult your local jewish shechter

this thread is sexy AF. bump

PRAISE KEK

lol

You beat me to it

WATCH IT

bump

relevant

lol

Well in Ariel Toaff's /Blood Passover/ he explains that kikes lack certain components of blood found in non kikes that deal with clotting. If they don't consume blood once a year their wounds/periods bleed worse and they age much faster.

The blood is also sundried for trade to other jews for use in medicinal recipes and to heal circumcision wounfs faster.

Meat is only Kosher for eating after blood is drained.

Guy prolly had/has cannibalism fetish.

Blood is only kosher if it has been dried and powdered for consumption in wine or unleavened bread.

or comes from a baby's penis.

a copy of blood passover can be found at bloodpassover.com

pure coincidence

bump