Is this Legal?

This is the best kind of Steam announcement. Are you ready? We have a BRAND NEW and FREE update for everyone who owns Surgeon Simulator: Anniversary Edition! Woohoo!

Only own Surgeon Simulator 2013? Don’t worry! The Anniversary Edition DLC is on sale at the moment so you can get all of the other levels (eyes, teeth, THIS) for mere pennies (or cents if you live across the water), just because we love you.

So what do we have in store for you?

Donald Trump - man of the moment? Love him or loathe him, you cannot ignore him, and now, you get to operate on him! Inspired by this year's most talked about political event, we invite you to cast your vote in our FREE update for Surgeon Simulator: Anniversary Edition on Steam. Make your choice, Donald Trump: stone-hearted villain, or gold-hearted hero?

‘Inside Donald Trump’ allows you to step into the hands of a master surgeon, dedicated to saving Mr Trump’s life by replacing his ailing heart - but will you replace it with a heart of gold, or a heart of stone? THE CHOICE IS YOURS! There are lots of new professional-grade medical tools to help you with your surgery; you can ease Donald's medicated sleep using Trump Vodka, gently caress him with a meaty Trump Steak or loosen his organs with the Trump Tower, plus a few other Trump-related surprises (some of them involving hands).

The live vote of how many of you have chosen to award Donald a heart of gold vs a heart of stone will be tracked via the nifty swingometer, RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE [www.surgeonsim.com], just like in a real election.

If that wasn’t enough, we have included a special make-up kit so you can unlock Donald’s hidden glamour.

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE SURGERY GREAT AGAIN!

Lots of love,

The Surgeon Simulator Team

x o x o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdbW8lgCWBA
itunes.apple.com/us/app/cat-spammer/id1108488956?mt=8
twitter.com/CatSpammer/status/738153280870612993
twitter.com/bossastudios
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shine_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabeth_Murdoch_(businesswoman)
endemolshinegroup.com/about/
endemolshinegroup.com/key-people/
twitter.com/bossastudios?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
bossastudios.com/the-team/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck these cocksucking vermin. Who makes this game? Names of every single one of them. Now!

The amount of salt it takes to make this…It's unfathomable!

KENNEDI DUBS!!

So what? Looks silly and harmless. Don't get your fucking panties in a twist.

oh yeah definitely not pandering to the psychotic asylum bait on the left and their murder fantasies

Look @ this shit!

I want names OP.

Who cares?
It's a some shitty meme simulator game, this has no bearing on the election whatsoever.

inb4 muh Invisible Hand fags

PewDiePie did a video on it. It's ogre. Trumpfags BTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=QdbW8lgCWBA

… Either they got his permission to use his likeness and the name of his products or they're just begging for a lawsuit…

is this legal?

Even that rug on his head made it into the game.

Why don't we ask the god emperor?
Rev up your twitters.
"Did you give permission for use of your likeness and products?"

Fucking kek.
I would have charged for it, though. They'd make so much money off bitter leftists and streamers.

In addition: someone who knows their shit should make a mod for Bernie and Hillary. Make it impossible to win too.

REMEINDER

Beating up Anita Sarkeesian shitty flash game = Banned all over the internet.

Butcher Donald Trump in an ultra realistic fashion = Sold on Steam

No, however; it's only illegal if you do it to a mudslime, nigger, or shitskin of some variety.

lol what is with jews and their sick overkill fetish for people more powerful than them?

GOD EMPEROR IS TWEETING RIGHT NOW
SIGNAL BOOST IT TO HIM

Have you even seen this fucking game?

eh it's just a goofy simulator game, there's a section where you give a brain transplant to an alien in space.

I gave trump the stone heart instead of the golden one though.

FBI would deal with this. Report it.

tips.fbi.gov

Also, OP. Shit thread. If you're going to copy paste the write up then don't include it in your pic related. Looks like a stupid thread and I almost avoided it. It's not a stupid thread, but it looks like one from the catalog.

All the better to build a wall with, my dear

Fuck off Jew.

Why is Trump dead and not Hillary or Bernie? Or Obama?

Why is it Trump only?

I mean so what? We're not gonna bitch for censorship like them the second we're on the receiving end, let them have their fun in a video game and we can have the country.

You reddit cucks are so obvious.

Not my fault you're a goddamn retard that thinks Fischer Price-tier shit looks anything like real surgery.

They can make games that kill Anita but they cant make games that allow you to operate on / murder Trump?

Not defending Anita, just saying they're dumb video games who cares?

at least when I try and cash in on the God Emperor (and bernouts since they spend their $$ on retarded shit) it's pro Trump
>itunes.apple.com/us/app/cat-spammer/id1108488956?mt=8

Background on this

Report it to the FBI/SS. They might pay the dev a visit. Report it to Trump's campaign as well, they'll throw the book on them.

Not likely in Germany or kangaroo balls. Elsewhere, you have to be retarded to ask that

Calm down you niggers, the developers for the game said they have nothing against Trump and only made it for fun.

SO WHERE'S THE DEV'S DOX?

Ok fine, go get angry over nothing and make yourself look retarded over a joke.

So foreigners and children don't like Trump for a week now.

Yes goyim, free speech is for everyone. Jews and non-whites should be allowed to say whatever they want.

And if they throw you in jail for hate speech, at least you will be comforted by the fact that you stood up for your principles.

You're not fooling anyone, kike.

3 things and I've done my part
I have to remind you this is Holla Forums, user; if you seriously think I'm frothing with rage at my computer about it, then you'd be on 4cuck

I wish to pay tribute to the God Emperor and redpill the masses.
>twitter.com/CatSpammer/status/738153280870612993

Pretty sure it's goon-type faggots screencapping their own posts so they can say "omg look ur just liek the sjws"

I know damage controlling is common on Holla Forums but that shit does not fly here. Fuck off.

How are you any better than the Libfags and Lefties if you get triggered over a joke this easily?
There is no bias in the game or anything against him. What the fuck are you even angry about.

Without the people who made it being threatened with death and anyone who tries to defend not getting involved actually arrested for harassment. Totally the same thing.

I dont think using his likeness or name in a commercial sense is legal. This is not a parody or anything like that. These guys are probably going to get sued hard (assuming they didnt get permission from his camp).

If you dont like this, tweet this or email this or w/e else you social faggots do and let them know about it.

If you like the fact that you can save your hero then go ahead.

To me its whatever since the only good surgery game was on Adult Swim's website.

Holy shit kill yourself. You really are from Holla Forums then, that reddit-infested swamp. There is no parity when Trump is being used as the hook while ignoring the other candidates. There's no fairness when his name is being used for shit he probably did not okay. It's bullshit.

Then I suppose they have an option that lets you play as Hillary? Bernie? The game is purposely designed to be a butcher simulator. It's no where near close to how actual surgery is.

Did the same. Feels good.

We're not gaymergate, we don't give a fuck.

Marxism will be censored. It will be banned. It will be made illegal. If you have problems with that, then you're just another problem that needs fixing.

I wonder who could be behind this.

the sheer amount of attention put on this man is just showing me he is already president

And here I was thinking this place was any different than 4cuck.

Turns out this shithole is another hugbox with closet Sjw's and concern shills who get their little feelings hurt over anyone that doesn't try to give Trump an even worse reputation.

I'm hoping I'm only responding to Holla Forums fags and I just took the bait badly.

It wouldn't be legal if they didn't ask Trump.
They obviously did or it wouldn't be up there.
He's probably getting lots of money for this, and it isn't even that bad PR. It's a fairly respectful likeness and they even put an american flag under him implying he's going to be the POTUS

HERE IS THE STUDIO THAT MADE IT

Obligatory

Your whining is not an argument. Show me where you can do the same shit to Hillary and Bernie. Even in jest your bullshit is annoying.

Address of the studio:
Zetland House, 5 Scrutton St, London EC2A 4HJ, United Kingdom

Here is their twitter:
twitter.com/bossastudios

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shine_Group

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabeth_Murdoch_(businesswoman)

>endemolshinegroup.com/about/

>endemolshinegroup.com/key-people/

Do with this as you will.

>twitter.com/bossastudios?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Their twitter

>bossastudios.com/the-team/

Called it.

lol good fucking luck throwing the FBI at these kikes then

hmm, is this a (((chosen one))) name?

for a board that names the jew some of you are completely fucking oblivious to their tactics.

SJWs went apeshit over a fucking shirt. And they got him to apologize. We can do better.

It would be possible for Trump to sue and get it removed, but doing so would be beyond pointless and likely harmful.

Trump has already proven a dozen times over that all publicity is good publicity.

Hell, if I were him, I'd stream myself playing the game. That would really make some heads spin.

It is pretty obvious you're working for them chaim. I haven't seen this much damage control and outright shilling in a long time.

this is what i'm talking about a jew wouldn't do it for free.

This. If they did it would be lulzy. They did it to virtue signal.

Commence the shitstorm.

You're not making any sense nor do you have an argument against this shit. Fuck off already.

DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX

There should be a wait timer first while they bleed out in the waiting room under their insurance programs.

rude.

And filtered.

LOL BUTTHURT

It would be funny to see Trump sue these people or make a fuss about this and in other media.

Oh sure, this is fine, but make a game called Holocaust simulator where you try to genocide 6million jews using gas chambers and ovens and suddenly you are a Nazi.

I agree these people aren't real nazis.

beautiful

CP 4,000,000 GET featuring e-celeb

And I thought that Trump bring worshiped was just a meme.

Really guys. Are you guys really getting butt hurt over this. Have you guys played any multiplayer games lately, because most of the gaming community I've seen has been pro trump. Hell I get more summons in DkS3 playing a character called VoteTrump.

>if we let them set all the rules and practice double standards then (((we))) win!

It's not about fairness, it's about meme warfare.

I don't give two shits about Trump, not even American, but leftfags need to be crushed, driven before us and lament about micro aggressions.

Fuck fair play and gentlemens' rules, were facing underhanded scum plotting to wipe us out. Wherever you find them, fuck them up by whichever means available.

Yes weelly, now you can go back to your cesspit and drink some liquid shit.

If you haven't noticed, Trump is doing exactly this to beat the leftists at their own game. By reacting this way, you only give this company free publicity.

I honestly don't see the harm and the outrage.
Op's post specified that the goal is to save Trump not to murder him.
In fact if you murder him you just lose the game.
Also from the videos I saw the game mode looks quite patriotic.

FULL DOX NOW

Why are you pretending to be different people?

Ehh, I have no problem with spics fucking with pinatas or people making trump lookalikes in their shitty ass unity games that barely run, but this dumb fuck is using Trump's name and likeness to sell his game.

I imagine the Trump campaign would have 2 words for this dev, whether they're cease and desist or punitive damages, onl time can tell.

No need to get so touchy, Isaac

Demand to know why they didn't add the other presidential candidates and only picked Trump. They obviously only care about THEIR pick for the presidency and not the other (((WORTHY))) candidates.

SJWs destroyed a young man's carreer when he made the beat-sarkeesian game. Why should you not do the same to these devs?

This. Demand Hillary and Sanders ones too. Watch them weasel their way out of not doing it.

fucking this

Let them blow out their steam in the virtual world inside of their moms basements. As long as they dont foil our plans nobody cares about them. What makes me more curious is why would OP post about a shitty game nobody cares about or why would a shitty game try to stir up some political drama. Do you really think this "publicity" will make you more money shlomo?

Wait, wait… There is a possibility that "TRUMP" is registered TRADEMARK in US. You know Trump vodka, Trump tower. The creators might just put themselves in legal trouble…