MAGA

MAGA

wew

checked

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Absolutely CHEKT

checked!

(checked)

praise kek!

Checked

I just want to say its kind of ironic how Hillary is "Donald" Duck in that picture, just saying

I'm a manlet but my dick is considerably large (even for a normal sized guy)

I drink coffee.

OY VEY THIS THREAD IS ANOTHER SHOACAUST SHUT IT DOWN!

My nigger, thats some dank OC where did you get it?

its not mine, some other user made it And I do not have any other images like it unfortunately

Hhhhhhhhhhhngg

Now imagine what her anal hole looks like

Its probably prolapsed from all the guys who pounded her, and covered in shit

I think its clean.

Under trump well fight radical islam at its source: Mike pence RNC.

What is the source of radical islam? Islam.
All the revving up on the terror engine is to get us goiym to be okay with invading the middle east again. Were going to invade iran for WMD and well get in syria to "fight terror"

In reality were clearing space for israel to expand.

I don't see the issue tbh. Israel has a wall too and it works pretty damn well at keeping those Mudslimes out

Good meme

Damn thats fine

After Israel uses the christian nations of the world to wage war on islam they will turn on us caucasoids and blame us for another holocaust. At that point well have helped israel become a world superpower

Welp, looks like Hillarys shill army has come to let us all know in this Trump GET thread how much he hates Trump

feels pretty damn good

daughter even looks like a prostitute, if you look closely you can see a nipslip.

back to Holla Forums stormkikes

topkek

this

I just filtered him

Honestly, I feel genuinely sorry for these miserable people

But most of us here are voting for Trump anyways

what would we have to gain from shilling him here?

KYS

lel

he just came out of Tumblr

he thinks everyone hates Trump because the Washington Post said so

kek,by most of us, you mean Holla Forums .
you can vote for whomever nigger. just fuck off back to your shitty containment board.

3 off nigger, now go back to Dumblr

(checked)

This guy is getting destroyed man

this thread is amazing

thanks satan

lol fuckin retard.

impressive, very nice

2 off m8 try harder

This guy should just kill himself now considering how destroyed he's getting right now

praise kek

Holy shit

daily reminder Holla Forums is always right

I don't see anyone shilling for hillary on this whole board, only you faggot is shilling for trump.

he's still going at it

go home /catscradle/

you have to go back niggerfaggot

Emperor Trump!

bump

Trump just trolled the shit out of CNN; pretended he was gonna make a big speech about Obama and the "birther question", instead he just got a bunch of high level veterans to praise him, and then ended it by saying "obama was born in america, period"

CNN lost it's shit :D

The man is a master of 4D chess, he's completely fucking with the media by turning the narrative against them. Karma is pretty sweet

HAHAH the media is fucking pissed and this time they don't care to hide it. The narrative is breaking

The media has basically become so formulated with their corrupt narratives that Trump is able to preempt and manipulate them now. He actually had to fucking trick reporters into covering a story about military generals endorsing him. Thats how fucking far the gatekeepers of information have fallen. And what do they fucking do when they can't push a narrative? They get fucking pissed.

The media is basically stuck between a rock and a hard place now. They can't do a media blackout on him, because he sells them sensationalism. But they can't support him wither, because that breaks the narrative, and they can't shit on him because he's made himself above critique. He is untouchable at this point

This entire chan is Holla Forums, faggot. Kill yourself.

STORMFRONT WAS A MISTAKE
STORMFRONT WAS A MISTAKE
STORMFRONT WAS A MISTAKE
STORMFRONT WAS A MISTAKE
STORMFRONT WAS A MISTAKE

Trump is messing with the jews, they're not used to it. America is full of Christcucks who will give billions of shekels to the Jew because of their obsession over the return of Jesus.

(checked)

Shillary on suicide watch

I'll just leave this here

might as well ask, does anyone have a cool vaporwave Donald Trump wallpaper?

Hillary is only doing 5 appearances in the entire month of september.
She's fucked, its ogre.

pic related, (You)

jesus christ, jazz hands

this one?

fuck capcha fucked me up

I'd be happy for her if she loses. She's sickly and on her death bed. This election is probably killing her. She should just give it to Trump and retire finally

TRUMP

someones butmadd

PRAISE KEK

trump

checked

bump to save Trump from board cleaning spam

I can't wait until Trump loses so all this GOD EMPEROR XDDD frogshit goes away

Back to reddit faggot
>>>/reddit/

anyone know the original album?

LET ME POST KIKEWHEELS

Dude, if Trump loses, a lot of right-wingers are going to felate their shotguns and it's going to be WONDERFUL.

How is reddit today cuck?

Have you prepared your suicide note?

Oh, who am I kidding, NEET Trump supporters don't have anyone who cares about them to write to anyway.

Oxymoron you liberal puke.

Half of that screed is about how poor dem black pepul iz.

Trump wants to help all these niggers, and you dare call him a nationalist?

Yeah okay cuck

we need a wall for shills like you

I'm not the one supporting a nigger-lover daring to call himself a fucking nationalist.

Entirely ironic and stupid if they are. NEETs are only supported by a liberal system.

MAGA

dubs

MAGA

MAGA