TWO NIGGERS AND TWO QUARTERS DON’T ADD UP TO A DOLLAR

TWO NIGGERS AND TWO QUARTERS DON’T ADD UP TO A DOLLAR

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-02/dwayne-pimps-3-hos-alabama-math-quiz-veers-too-close-real-life

Ok, which one of you guys wrote this?

Bet the half breed scored best on the test, and that nigger isn't in the game.

D-rey triggers one /k/fag.

Oldfag here. My high school teacher handed out mimeographs of that shit over 20 years ago. Any outrage is false as all of the 'adults' would know how old this is. They probably have seen faxes of the same thing.

Pretty funny. All things aside, this isn't a terrible math test. If only niggers weren't low IQ.

Tbh, teaching math beyond the basics to white children is a waste of fucking time on average. Teaching math to niggers? He must just enjoy pissing away his life.

Seconded, this is fucking ancient

Math is a great subject, but honestly kind of useless to your average normie.

Apparently, though, many college students are too dumb for even algebra.

Math is important you fucking idiots

"The teacher has been suspended.

One of the students photgraphed the quiz, which is reportedly an internet meme dating back to the 1990s…"

Math is important to society, not the individual. There's a big fucking difference. Medicine is important to society, but we don't send every citizen to medical school.

Yeah this fucking teacher deserves it.

muh clipazine magstrip meme
fuck off, your worse than grammar nazis

gas yourself.

you really think niggers know what a 30 round playboy magazine is?

1) 2.3
2) $4394
3) 3 and a $11 handjob each
this is fun

It is not that is is useless, but that it is perceived so by the normie, which is an illusion.
This illusion is necessary in the normie in order to promote growth in other areas.
The world would be boring if all anyone did was calculate shit and form esoteric patterns from sperging out over self-similar sequences.
Well maybe not boring, maybe the opposite. I think it would probably actually be just too intense, you guys go crazy over minute amounts of memery. Just imagine if you knew the depths of memery.
Idk fam maybe I should just let the jews ruin humanity forever to prevent that…

Your average normie really doesn't care about mathematics. Most people are low or unskilled, and work jobs where, honestly, algebra has no particular value.

They're concerned with their families, friends, jobs, sportsball, and hobbies, not high level math.

But user, that was my point.

I can smell it.

then this nigger

Alright which one of you faggots did this?