What is Holla Forums's view on polygamy?

What is Holla Forums's view on polygamy?

it destroys society, it's the reason why muslim countries are inbred and unstable. Muzzies can only sustain themselves by sending all the men who can no longer have wives where they live to conquer other countries. If they didn't do that, they'd be in constant civil wars and have crime rates higher than africa.

I wouldn't do it myself, and I don't care what other people do to 3DPD.
Stay the fuck away from monster girls, tho.

What about women with multiple husbands polygamy?

what is the difference between polygamy and an alpha male who fucks all the girls?

is there any difference, no!

This polygamy is just bullshit. Cause it shows the alpha male as a visible target

But bar dude only takes one mostly maybe two girls home every different night. You don't see it being to much in your face. So that's okay

You notice its not the femnazi's going against this. huh

this.

would actually love an answer to this

its like the equal but opposite of cucking therefore it is bad

doesn't make evolutionary sense, as if the 3DPD died, the unit would suffer a population crisis, and die out in one gen.

the only acceptable form of polygamy is polygyny.

Once again it's all the whore monkeys faults and they are even behind Islamic invaders

As long as everyone involved is happy with it, I say go for it.

Not just polygamy, tjis is my view on life in general.

works one way, not the other

which is unlikely

the difference is, that your idea of an alpha male is mostly nonexistent
a true alpha makes sure he has multiple well raised heirs
making single mothers - especially in the modern age - will create trans and cucks out of your sons

keep two or three wives and stay with them
Have two or three wives and divorce one or two of them

It's fine, so long as polyandry is also allowed. This balances out the equation and doesn't produce hoards of unmarried men.

Rich men should be allowed to have more children than one woman can produce, and poor men (usually brothers) should be able to share a woman, and produce a better life for their children/nieces/nephews.

support love.png

This tbh. Why do I care if they have fun and are happy?

The Mormons had the right idea with multiple wives… look how their [in]breeding program has multplied their numbers!

TRUE

Mormons don't practise Polygamy any longer, because their giant invisible friend told them so.

3D it's ok
2D it's disgusting

Wait, so you think the Muslims have destroyed their society by having a system which is currently allowing them to take over Europe…?

Look at the families practicing polygamy in the US, look at the Quiverfull movement. They're all white, they predominantly have modest, moral children. The argument that it means less wives doesn't wash either, it means BETTER wives, with LOWER standards. Imagine marrying the daughter from one of these families, and her being flattered just that you only want her, and then later insisting you take a second wife.

From a moral standpoint, I don't care.
From a personal taste standpoint, I find it disgusting.
From a biological standpoint, it doesn't work because of gender dimorphism. A woman can only be impregnated by one man at a time, a man can impregnate as many women as he likes.

Wizards are threatened by this idea because they think it would decrease their chances of finding a mate, but the reality is odds don't go lower than 0, so you're not effected at all by this.

The people against it on Holla Forums are aut-right faggots cheering on the death of the white race.

Are you literally retarded?

the post

its an excuse whores use when they cheat

I thought it's every man's dream to have multiple wives.

Polygamy is a pretty cool guy. Eh, has multiple wives and isn't afraid of anything.

4 wives, 4 times the alimony
no thanks

it's nobody's business except the people in the relationship

Inferior in every way to polyamory. Marriage is a bullshit construct.

Anarchbro is correct.

traditional marriage is over anyway. there's no need nor benefit left for one man and one woman to be monogamous to eachother. society is changing and people who dont change with it are just going to end up as another weird religious cult like the hasidics and amish

for fucks sake there's not even a stay at home wife any more, kids go to daycare and the whole town raises a baby not just the mother and father. what's the point of limiting your dick to one woman when every woman gets to raise your offspring anyway?

source?

a mother and father in canada had their kids taken away just last month - before a trial - because the mother left them alone, 10 and 8 years old, for TWENTY minutes to pick up take-out for dinner while the husband was on his way home from work.

a ten year old cant be trusted to be alone for twenty minutes? no, not in todays society where everyone has an opinion on how you should raise your kids and the law will enforce everyone else's standards on you

I would have many sexbots

wew

this is my opinion

unless he's having at least 3 kids by each wife that's decreasing the population pool, not increasing it. this is why polygamy was common in resource limited societies, like the mongolians and desert nomads.

its ok as long as males do it.

females doing it need to be stoned to death.

by dicks.

but I want to bang women in gangbangs :(
Don't ruin my chances by killing potential mates

utter indifference

no

People with low t need to be gassed systematically

all of this

This is true, the 1-1 system ensures that less desirable genes get passed on. Function definition for less desirable includes intelligence, since intelligence is secondary in survival. This is also theorized as the primary reason white civilization prospered, because it allowed for a greater rate of unorthodox genes to be passed along, leading to more smart people in the long run than filthy sand niggers and other shit races that practiced 'me ooboonga fuck' sexuality. Polygamy destroys this system and ruins the bedrock of white success. Nobody wants to be filthy shit pajeets who are all fucking related to one king. Its disgusting, its why all of them are disgusting too.

as if

Its a great way to flush out the betas from the gene pool, while also making sure that women who decides to breed with alphas don't become single mothers.

The more Loli catgirl wives to impregnate, the better

How does an average man keep 4 women sexually satisfied? Seems like it would require herculean stamina.

My limited experience is that just two is enough for unlimited stamina. Maybe it gets boring after decades, idk, but biologically there's no real limit

It's actually quite simple. You need to retrain your dick muscles so that you can orgasm without cumming. This is actually real by the way. Chinese emperors were trained by taoist monks on proper technique so they could satisfy all their concumbines.

Most of the male population would be cucked, literally: through taxation they'd be acting as beta providers for women who some other man is sleeping with. The population of single men are the ones who will be paying for whatever sorts of tax breaks & family benefits go to all these little mini-harems.

Husbands killing each other to get the woman to bear his child.

You need that if you want to go 3+ rounds with one woman but I'm telling you, when there are two mouths to get you hard again it doesn't matter how much you've come

A precondition for any sane social planning - with or without polygamy - has to be that the only resources used to pay for babies are those of their mother and, if their mother is married, their father as well.

discusting

most of the working population already pays for single mothers

wew

no it wont work

HELL NO

It's worth trying, tho, at least for the sake of science?

more for me

for those who can

no.

for me

twins

no