THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

TRUMP TO RE-OPEN TRUMP UNIVERSITY
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/738415541203832832
archive.is/nWySe

MEANWHILE
HILLARY CAUGHT FUNNELING MONEY TO COLLEGE RUN BY BILL
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/02/hillary-university-bill-clinton-bagged-16-46-million-from-for-profit-college-as-state-dept-funneled-55-million-back/
archive.is/vfbW5

Hillary University: Bill Clinton Bagged $16.46 Million from For-Profit College as State Dept. Funneled $55 Million Back

>In April 2015, Bill Clinton was forced to abruptly resign from his lucrative perch as honorary chancellor of Laureate Education, a for-profit college company. The reason for Clinton’s immediate departure: Clinton Cash revealed, and Bloomberg confirmed, that Laureate funneled Bill Clinton $16.46 million over five years while Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. pumped at least $55 million to a group run by Laureate’s founder and chairman, Douglas Becker, a man with strong ties to the Clinton Global Initiative. Laureate has donated between $1 million and $5 million (donations are reported in ranges, not exact amounts) to the Clinton Foundation. Progressive billionaire George Soros is also a Laureate financial backer.

SHE SCAMMED THIRD-WORLD HISPANICS OUT OF 55 MILLION

Bump.

I love Trump's efficiency in tweeting. Squeezing in "I will be pres." at the end of a tweet about a completely different topic is fucking high energy.

Why even live?

You've gotta love how he doubles down on everything.

I am trying to post a thread about the God-Emperor yet I keep getting an almost immediate posting error. Can anyone help me out?

Are you using a VPN?

I think they're restarting the server.

Awesome, I'm going to major in Twitter Shitposting and probably go back for a masters in Bantz.

If you are using a proxy without https support that will happen because the site tries to force the connection through https anyway when you attempt to hit sys.8ch.net breaking any proxy that can't handle https.

**Cross the fields and up the draw
Our enemies wrote of what they saw
Their comrades laid in deaths maw
But all they heard was a crows caw
For we had had already crossed the ravine
And when they caught up; oh what a scene
Bodies stacked up ten feet tall; They didn't believe we'd build a wall
One by one their leaders did call; "you can't do that, oy what gall"
They all just stood there in surprise
When from the ramparts they heard our cries
WE TRUMPED YOU NOW!
WE TRUMPED YOU THEN!
WE MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
AND IF YOU EVER FELL THIS WALL!
WE' LL BUILD ANOTHER ONE PLUS TEN FEET TALL!
TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!
WE'LL TRUMP YOU ALL DAY LONG
WE'VE TRUMPED YOU NOW YOU'RE SHLONGED!**

MAKE COLLEGE GREAT AGAIN

Trump University Bricklayers Football

I love it user. We now have an anthem

Master memeician.

What's all this guff I'm hearing about Trump University? I'm on vacation and saw something on CNN in the breakfast room, but didn't pay much attention.

Trump had a university. Some kikes are trying to fraudulently sue him over it. The judge presiding is literally a Mexican supremacist and is conducting himself in a manner worthy of disbarment.

His high energy confidence is inspiring. The people who talk badly about his "tone" are only the pussies who wouldn't ride into hell with him.

tl;dr Trump let his name be used by a for-profit university that made promises to those enrolled that no other university in the history of the world has ever made (i.e. that they were basically guaranteed employment), the degree wasn't worth the paper it was printed on (again a first in the history of universities), and now those involved are suing him over it.

It's basically the media's latest attempt to GOTCHA Trump - because we all know a shady for-profit university under the Trump brand is of far more importance than Hillary's emails, or the pay-for-play deals that multinational corporations and wealthy donors have made with the Clinton Foundation

Does anyone have that intro to the Fox News "Meet the Trumps" that made lefties lose their minds? The background music with the imagery really struck a chord that doesn't seem to exist in this world anymore. I think that kind of music would work good in Trump propaganda videos at the beginning or subtly in the background to put him above everyone else and anyone else who would try something like that would look ridiculous.

maybe i will get my MBA from trump U, you know your boss will be a fucking
BADASS WHEN HE READS YOU LOVE TRUMP JUST LIKE HIM

it is actually an amazing filter to avoid working with a libcuck piece of shit company.

Look another anti Hillary thread disguised as a pro trump thread.

You faggots can't even stick to one name to insult her with. Learn how to meme niggers.

shillbot 5000 is experiencing an error

please try again later

Are you fucking retarded?

Or the even more shady for profit university bill Clinton was an honorary chancellor of for four years where he was payed over 16 million dollars during?

If Trump opens up Trump U this needs to be a thing. It will be the only time I will care about college football.

I will be pres.

Bump.

Is this from something or did you just make it up? It's pretty good.

The shilling is real with you faggots. Just because you support trump doesn't make it less obvious or necessary.

It's relevant, Shlomo.

The first bit here?

Kikes coming out of the woodwork.
WEW

What the fuck? Who are you trying to fool?

I want a Trump U varsity sweater.

Just made it up. I'm decent with digital audio so I'm gonna try to write a little marching tune to go with it. Should cause huge salt if it catches on.

Hahahaha

Kill yourself, obvious shill.

And of course the Lügenpresse has nothing to say when it's the clinton's university fleecing people of money. But Lo, the world is ending of Trump has some unsatisfied cusstomers.

Could Trump University turn the tide against the jewish marxist controlled indoctrination monopoly?

End yourself you fucking retarded shill.

I fixed some errors in cadence I think its pretty good now

Cross the fields and up the draw
Our enemies wrote what they saw
Their comrades laid within deaths maw
But all they heard was a crows caw
For we had already crossed the ravine
And when they caught up; oh what a scene
Bodies stacked up ten feet tall; They didn't believe we'd build a wall
One by one their leaders did call; "you can't do that, oy vey what gall"
They all just stood there in surprise
When from the ramparts they heard our cries
WE TRUMPED YOU NOW!
WE TRUMPED YOU THEN!
WE MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
AND IF YOU EVER FELL THIS WALL!
WE' LL BUILD ANOTHER PLUS TEN FEET TALL!
WE'LL TRUMP YOU ALL DAY LONG
WE'VE TRUMPED YOU NOW YOU'RE SHLONGED!

Need a good marching tune to it. I'll try to do it when I get the time but if an user out there feels confident in making some music for it feel free.

remove had

Sinead pls go

Yes, there is a webm or mp4 floating around somewhere

This is so low energy it's not even funny.
Gas yourself.

What's even more amazing is that a man a year shy of seventy has mastered Twitter existentially as well as technically. Companies spend hundreds of thousands annually on social media consultants. Trump is single-handedly conducting half of his campaign his smartphone.

He's literally wrecking one of the most powerful politicians in America while sitting on the fucking crapper.

Well twitter was built for people like Trump. I just hope this is coincedental and not literal.

This is so pathetically obvious it's sad…

Funny how things work out

He's probably part of Hillary's "fact correction team". I'm replying to you, because I've already filtered him.

the madman

bump