ISIS LITERALLY ADMITS TO SLEEPER CELLS

WESTERN WORLD WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING??

liveleak.com/view?i=323_1429066834

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Allowing those who created ISIS create fear.

As if this was ever a secret?

Maybe some normalfags will wake the fuck up. Also was he singing in fucking German? I swear that did not sound Arabic.

Good, so many liberal faggots I know say, "there's no proof, you're just paranoid."

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Bad if the fear and anger is directed away from our £££real enemy$$$.

When you take into account that ISIS was not organically formed by radical muslims but rather aided by Israel, Saudi Arabia and the US, I don't see how anything that (((ISIS))) does to make people act irrationally a good thing.

Pure insanity. When I saw the refugee crisis unfolding it was like suddenly waking up in a parody world. Absolutely fucking nuts. The only moral thing to do is to oppose these people to the point their careers and legacies become dust. These human dodo birds want to lead us off a giant cliff, and they will swear its the right thing up until a knife is held to their throats. Clueless.

user, they're totally right.

I mean, a large terrorist organization that has been exploiting a weak immigration system which requires no ID? That's just laughable bigoted far-right conspiracy theory nonsense. Forget the fact that they've attacked the west constantly before.

Nah. Leftists will retort, "Not all, fuck off bigot. I'm more angry at online racists than the actual terrorist attack", after more people get killed.

I hate to be defeatist, but this happened repeatedly. Some people never learn.

It's a crazy world we live in. I hope for better days… I still don't understand how the rape gangs cover ups in UK or that shitfest at new year in Germany didn't put stop to the Islam apologists

You have to stop seeing ISIS as this because there is no central organization. The only thing related to a cell in Libya, a cell in Syria and developing cells in Europe are that they're Muslim men. Groups only exist while it's possible in a given area. Once someone starts rooting them out, they disperse into the docile population and things like this happen.

Saying that ISIS is an organized group is like saying that warlords during the Warlord Era of China were similarly an organized and homogeneous group.

Yes, it's fucking German.

i wonder when mossad will give the order to unleash hell

It's undeniable that people will be scared from senseless bombing and murders. I don't understand that perspective at all.

I'm probably misunderstanding you though. You're probably stating that we should attack them tenaciously instead of submitting to them and their culture.

They were an organization successful in killing over 10 due to cartoons and 100 people in a concert. Both in the same foreign country in a year. I wouldn't downplay them.

Ramadan, my guess.

see

3 days left

Based commenter Atticus finch

Trips

Newfag, go.

I hope your joking because I would have shit my self

Holy fuck

Those uppity sand-niggers are going to be getting a lot more than they bargained for.

there was a website with hundreds of these pics
( the right one)

Uhhhhh, no?
The only moral thing to do is to eliminate each and every one of them like you would any invading army. How fucking cucked are you fag?

Good. I hope they kill plenty of idiots.

Post it. You can BTFO any lefty with the poisoned M&Ms argument and pictures of them while redpilling the bystanders on facebook or twatter etc.

Heaven forbid someone shitpost the filenames of their reaction images.

Then share the link faggot

no. the uptick in fighting the infidel and whatnot always upticks right after ramadan. they fast during they day then stuff their fat faces at night that month, and psyche themselves up the whole time to get back to the jihad. happens every time in afghanistan, and I was unlucky enough to get it twice during my deployment.

terror aint easy when you queasy.

That's what I've been thinking.

This.

ISIS never attacks Israel, there's a clear line connecting to them to the same Saudi funded, Mossad/CIA directed Wahhabists going back almost 40 years with al queda and their western "attacks" invariably reek of false flag. Not sure if shills making these threads or just MSM zombies.

Interesting 2-part article connecting the dots between Saudis, crypto-Jews in Turkey who brought down the Ottoman Empire, Israel, Wahabis, ISIS. Same tucking playbook over and over…

Part 1
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html

Part 2
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

Manufactured consent user, manufactured consent.

The moment another atrocity happens you'll see the media and the virtue signallers swing into action. Within minutes they have a 'nothing to see, go back to sleep' hashtag campaign on the go: #I'llRideWithYou, #NotAllMuslims, #HateHasNoReligion, #YouAin'tNoMuslimBruv.

Every time, like clockwork.

Like this huh?

Apparently those libshit have also a smaller Amygidela (or however it was named) which gives them a loss for sense of danger.

DON'T SUCCUMB TO FEAR. THEY WANT YOU TO DEPORT POTENTIAL TERRORISTS

DEPORT YOUSELF

This

Anyone with any sense knew this already.

Europe Football Championship 2016 starting next week in France, mostly Paris.

This can only go right.

wat?
link please

Football is only there to quarantine nationalism in normies.

6.6.2016 is what I have been thinking since 3/22 happened

It's also a wonderful opportunity to strike.

I live in Paris and I can't wait for the happening.

GOOD LUCK ISIS

Sadly your average lefty doesn't have any sense and would probably still deny and dismiss it as gnadsay propaganda.

If we attack Islamic groups like ISIS, then the terrorists win. We can defeat hate with our love, and set an example of tolerance that will be a model for the world.

(((ISIS)))

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo