Is there a good video on Nuremburg?

I don't care if this thread stays up, but I've been looking for a red pill video on Nuremburg, and haven't found a decent one yet.

Somebody please point me in the right direction?

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2011/10/holocaust-nazi-perspective.html
fpp.co.uk/books/Nuremberg/index.html
fpp.co.uk/books/
cwporter.com/partone.htm
cwporter.com/parttwo.htm
cwporter.com/partthre.htm
cwporter.com/partfour.htm
cwporter.com/pg368.htm
cwporter.com/pg378.htm
cwporter.com/pg381.htm
cwporter.com/pg387.htm
cwporter.com/pg402.htm
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_show_trials
patriot.dk/nurnberg1.html
patriot.dk/nurnberg2.html
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art19
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art21
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/CPeng.pdf
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres4/DInur.pdf
trutube.tv/video/27673/Jew-Run-Nuremberg-Show-Trial-Nazis-made-human-skin-hand-bags-and-slippers
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know. Everything I've seen is from the greatest goy kosher POV.

probably the one where Goring refute their only so called proof of an extermination plan.

Same here. I found only one, and the quality is pretty shitty. It's just a guy talking into a mic, and I can hear a lawn mower in the background.

One of my main gripes about TGSNT is that it didn't really cover the Nuremburg trials and the nazi hunting. Hopefully, he tried to debunk the trials in a sequel.

*hopefully, he TRIES to debunk….

also, i'm checking my own quads

The only video i can think about is this David Irving video

I read this great article about Nuremburg that listed detailed testimony of a Nazi officer who was sent to investigate the odd disappearance of Jewish people in camps.

From his perspective as a person trying to investigate it, he found that it was happening, but nowhere near on the scale of what the trial was trying to imply. He saw it as a few rogue camps that he investigated that were killing jews.

Really fascinating perspective, blew my mind the first time I read it. The post cites a lot of really rare first-hand Nazi perspectives.

The best part is when they are sitting in cells waiting to be tried at Nuremburg and one of the Nazi's recounts them all trying to piece together what they were even trying to investigate, they all were under the impression that it was a show trial and that they were just making up this 'holocaust' stuff to try to make a show of things. Really cool commentary from the period.

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2011/10/holocaust-nazi-perspective.html

I have this little gem but it's not much

Based Hess

Wait, he's making a sequel?

I guess hitler quads confirm it.

I think a TGSNT 2.0 would be better than a sequel.

Not a video but still fpp.co.uk/books/Nuremberg/index.html

Fucking Hell! I was thinking about ordering this.

Thanks, user!

Most of his books are available as pdf ( fpp.co.uk/books/ ) but i feel like Irving needs all the support he can get plus a physical copy is always better than a pdf one.

The idea of a trial after a war is absurd. Were the Japanese command put on trial?

Seems more like the jews had a vendetta against the Germans and wanted the trials to put on an international show to build the idea of the Holocaust and to justify being given Israel.

Yes.

The Japanese emperor was taken at the end and paraded around, forced to denounce his divinity.

No need for a sham trial with officers when you have the big cheese making shamful dispray.

Apparently the renunciation of divinity was largely seen as a show for westerners and had no real meaning in Japan. It seems that the Japanese got off much easier after the war than the Germans.

"Soon after the war, the Allied powers indicted 25 persons as Class-A war criminals, and 5,700 persons were indicted as Class-B or Class-C war criminals by Allied criminal trials. Of these, 984 were initially condemned to death, 920 were actually executed, 475 received life sentences, 2,944 received some prison terms, 1,018 were acquitted, and 279 were not sentenced or not brought to trial."

From Kikepedia.

(heil)

TBH all you really need to know is that the rules of evidence were suspended (Article 40 or something like that, kikepedia listed it last time I looked) which is like announcing to the world that it was a show trial.

Even normies, if they have the most minimal concept of the law, understand that this is 100% damning.

Known forgeries as evidence? No problem.
Confessions gained from torture? No problem.
Defendants rights? LOL, fuck no.

I know. I was just wanting to sit back and watch a good doc about it on Jewtube tonight.

The David Irving vid looks like the best one to be found.

Only have one semi-related video. Everything else I have are articles and books.

Made in Russia: The Holocaust
cwporter.com/partone.htm
cwporter.com/parttwo.htm
cwporter.com/partthre.htm
cwporter.com/partfour.htm
cwporter.com/pg368.htm
cwporter.com/pg378.htm
cwporter.com/pg381.htm
cwporter.com/pg387.htm
cwporter.com/pg402.htm

Nuremberg Show Trials
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_show_trials

The Nuremberg Trials and the Holocaust
patriot.dk/nurnberg1.html
patriot.dk/nurnberg2.html

Nuremberg Trial Proceedings Volume 1
Article 19
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art19

Nuremberg Trial Proceedings Volume 1
Article 21
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art21

Not Guilty at Nuremberg - Carlos W. Porter
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/CPeng.pdf

Nuremberg: The Last Battle - David Irving
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres4/DInur.pdf

Jew Run Nuremberg Show Trial
trutube.tv/video/27673/Jew-Run-Nuremberg-Show-Trial-Nazis-made-human-skin-hand-bags-and-slippers

140 Occurrences of the Word Holocaust and the Number 6,000,000 Before the Nuremberg Trials Began
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php

Wow! Thanks, user!

You're welcome.

If you're looking for more, here's the pastebin that info is from.

pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

Holy fuck

Condemning people to death for breaking a law that did not exist when the "crime" was committed is legally and morally wrong.
So is saying that everyone in the SS was a war criminal despite only a fraction of them being camp guards or Einsatztruppen. I'm not really sure how individual SS soldiers were dealt with after the war but the reputation of men that simply fought are tarnished forever.

I always enjoy reading about how Dönitz managed to embarrass the Allied lawyers and get away with practicing unrestricted submarine warfare and letting prisoners drown after pointing out the Allies did the exact same thing.

I don't have it on my PC at the moment, but one of the US supreme court justices of the era issued a statement calling the Nuremburg trials a Kangaroo court.