Weird dreams thread

I'll start with last night.

I'm a very British man, so I have no idea what all the German shit was about. Anyway, share your weird dreams.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CAtDt_qjQ4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty normal dream for me if I'm being honest, but I'm sure it's wierd for you normies

These are the dreams you get from browsing pony threads and pol before you go to bed.

I don't do either of those

But my fuzzy quadrupeds were more simian than equine…

My dreams are mostly abstract, and it would take several posts just to describe the laws of my dream universes.

I tended to have reoccurring dreams when I was younger so

I wish I had more dreams, dreams are the coolest things.

I never remember my dreams

well maybe once a year or so

and even then it fades fast

i guess that's kind of weird right?

i only remember two dreams vividly, and then bits and pieces from a few others in my lifetime

You should try and keep a D R E A M J O U R N A L

youtu.be/CAtDt_qjQ4o

Your stupid fucking dreams are not paranormal for fuck's sakes, they're psychological.

Why is it that every time one of you fucking morons has a dream, your first thought is to come onto these boards with your fucking Sigmund Freud bullshit that happens to almost everyone almost every time they go to fucking sleep? Do you think you're special or something just because you have dreams? Do you think someone is trying to reach out and tell you that you're the chosen ones? Really, people, the fact that you feel you find this shit paranormal and worthy of telling other people about says more about you than your fucking stupid dreams do.

Nobody (that matters) fucking cares about this bullshit.

My fucking God, along with the fucking "is this paranormal" threads, the Spiderman bullshit, the tarot bullshit, the sigil bullshit, the religion bullshit, the pretentious existentialism bullshit and all of the stupid fucking other nonsense that you kids think is "paranormal", this makes up the majority of the content on the /x/ board, unfortunately.

For fuck's sakes, go see a fucking therapist and have a drum circle with him if you feel your dreams are so significant that you have to do this fucking nonsense.

wow… much butthurt… someone has dream-denial syndrome (DDS)

a friend of mine who is really into lucid dreaming suggested this too.

i will try over the next while and see how it goes… i don't think i remember anything even right after i wake up though to be honest so i'm not sure how it will go.

and I had a heart attack and woke up

stupid fucking dream

what was in the sandwich?

Was it a comfortable bench? I bet it was.

I think it was a normal ham sandwich I never got a good look at it

It didn't feel like anything, I just knew I was sitting on a bench

this is the third time I've seen that and the first time I got the pun.

please explain it to me?

you suck

you suck

it's a 69 then

What's there to "get"? It's a lab on meth. It's not funny, and frankly, I'm a little embarrassed for the three of you.

how do you know they were talking about the image, or maybe the text? I'm very confused.

what the shit man?

You think he was saying this was the third time he saw that specific post? You sound pretty confused.

Did Russia release a retard gas in America just now?

What did you do?

WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!

steaming hot excretement
That wasn't sweat, user!

Wet dream

Jesus, user. That's fucked up.

Brother you need to chill out, I never claimed I was a nazi in a past life or some shit it's just a dream thread.
Feel free to gtfo if you're feeling triggered.

I love it when in my dreams I'm an SS Nazi guard at a Nazi Death Camp

Have you considered a lobotomy, user?

The thought's crossed my mind many times. I should probably try CPAP first though.

And den I woke up.

That sounds rad tho.
Give us a taste user.

No more wild bush mushrooms for you before bed, user!

you need to move to a better naighborhood.

ITT: We post our dreams but don't read other people's posts.