California BERNing

Hill and Sandberg are in a statistical dead heat in CA and shitlibs are freaking the fuck out. Most polls have her only 2 points ahead:
archive.is/kK098

What's more, Sandberg has a massive 54-27 lead among independents who may choose to vote in any primary:
archive.is/A8SgS

Any serious scandal revelation between now and Tuesday would almost certainly put Sanders over the top.

Meanwhile, ((Doug Schoen)), a major democuck opinion leader is starting to talk about a red line where Hillary will turned against if she can't defend CA from Bernie: archive.is/56rAX

tl;dr: high independent turnout in CA on tues means dem civil war

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1824
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm getting spooked tbh. Trump will destroy Hillary but would certainly lose to the Bern.

best line from the schoen article:

Oh shit. If he matches her for delegates without the supers, oh shiiit this is going to be good.

Reported for obvious paid shill.

WE 1824 NOW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1824

Most ideal situation would be for Bernie to overtake Hillary, and then be taken ill, or even better, be injured/killed in an attack from a Hillary supporter. I think that turn of events would make up for the last few decades of seemingly terminal decline

Is California WTA for democucks?

I can do one better.

I think it's better if the Bernout dead-enders keep Biden off the ballot. If Biden's on the ticket, he's a threat. Neither Hill or Sanders are a real threat.

And I'm not too worried about the Biden thing really, ((Debbie Wasserman-Schultz)) is a very very close ally of Hillary. There are rumors.

How is he a threat? Sandernistas won’t vote for him, independents will see the DNC as a complete farce that doesn’t care about them, and Hillarites will have their entire base wrecked.

I really really hope bernie wins california but you know there is going to be all sorts of shenanigans.
I dont support bernie but anything that fucks with hilldawg makes me laugh.

Thanks, I meant if the delegates are winner-take-all. Not easy info to find, but kikebart tells me:

Biden isnt a threat, if this election gets to the point the DNC appoints biden while shitting on bernie the berntards are going to go full commie mode and riot in the street.

Because Trump might get stumped at some point (unlikely but we can't pretend it's impossible) and Biden, fact that nobody voted for him aside, is by far the most reasonable potential dem candidate.

If people start to see Trump in a bad light and take a second look, they need to look at the opposition and see something even worse: a criminal and a looney. Then they stick with Trump.

It is in our interest to have Bernie win in CA

Right. 51-49 vs 49-51 may not make a single delegate's worth of difference but Doug Schoen and others are setting it up to be a test for Hillary. If she's on the wrong end of it she's in deep shit.

I'm not sure user, A lot of dem voters are total fucking retards that will stay with dems no matter what. 2/3 of Bernie fags are saying they'd sooner choose Hillary over anyone else despite being cheated out.

We want Hillary winning the democrat primary.

Some of Bernie's supporters will move to Trump because he's anti-establishment.

None of Hillary's supporters will move to Trump if Bernie gets in. There's really no common ground I can think of.

In some ways we should be trying harder to stump Bernie, just to put Hillary over the top.

Hopefully Hillary's scandals can drag out until the general election at which point she will have been so utterly schlonged as to not stand a chance.

I personally know two Bernouts who have vowed never to vote for Shillary and say they will vote Trump is Shillary wins it.

Hillary is going to win by like 10 points because of the beaners.

You'll see, she'll win with beaners with at least 70%

kek lad, Bernie would Bern out because he refuses to go in for the kill.

OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENS IF SHE LOSES

lol! like he'll ever win! it's a smash!

democrats really do love mental gymnastics don't they

Let's just pretend that Bernie does win Cali, then what?

Nothing, he still won't be the nominee. He won't woo the superdelegates, Hillary has more votes than Bernie, more pledged delegates. Really, there's no reason for them to back Bernie.

What will happen however is, the Bernouts will be pissed off and not vote for Hillary. What we want is a marginal Bernie victory in California.

We know they both commit voter fraud. Killary's voting machines fail hacking tests the most too, so this will probably end up being another tie with Comrade Glassberg.

Unless she's thrown in the slammer, Bernie ain't winning this.

Won't happen, its mathematically impossible. The only viable argument he'd have is that Clinton is getting weaker and he's getting stronger and the writing is on the wall as far as her getting indicted.

i'm convinced that if Clinton gets the nomination, then we're looking at president trump.
I mean, independents hate her, Bernie guys aren't going to vote for her, republicans will come out in force against her.

I think that the dems are banking on Trump being unlikable and are spending a lot of time trying to smear him, but they don't really have a leg to stand on calling him a liar or fraud if their nominee is clinton.

Bern would flame out in the first debate. All Trump has to do is troll him into saying some wacky shit like defending Hugo Chavez or praising Marx or something and he's finished. And it'll be easy, Bern has no self control at all. You can't put enough coaches around the guy to stop him from talking about his sincerely held totally crazy opinions.

Doug Schoen is one of the most important dems who isn't in anyone's camp yet. He's not just speaking for himself here; the democuck bigwigs are right now a bunch of rats trying to figure out which ship is sinking faster.