I wanna fuck that sketchpad

I wanna fuck that sketchpad.

You're the same fag who said he wanted to fuck a leaf aren't you?

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE IDEA?

Green is my favorite color.

It was a thread from a month or so ago and it was a literal leaf with a simple smiley face. It was OP shitposting and wanting to be an attention whore.

GREEN IS NOT A CREATIVE COLOUR

so just like this thread then

Seem like it.

that ending was 2deep4me

don't do it user, you'll papercuts all on your dick

I don't know what that is. I just wanna fuck Sketchpad.

Only when she has legs tho.

It's fucking Don't Hug Me I'm Scared you useless piece of fucking oats

Of course we know, it's just that this particular series happens to be the FNaF of Holla Forums, so fuck off.

>>>/cuckchan/

I USE MY HAIR TO EXPRESS MYSELF

I'm honestly less disgusted and more disappointed, what is the fucking point of coloring the sweaty hair of one's armpit? It's a waste of money.

That sounds really boring.

i use my cunt to express myself

Fucking tranny scum

It couldn't been more clear.
The previous episodes messed up the ending though .

At the end red guy realizes that it wasn't just the media who was brainwashing the children but the incompetent parents who let it happen and wanted keeping up that way.

And at the very end Red guy ends the regressive propaganda who didn't let you be who you wanted to be/ didn't let you think against the establishment to take a more liberal approach.

The final shot shows that this more "progressive" approach was also a victim of propaganda and was also going to control you just as the regressive one and was just as bad.

tl;dr
Example: The past told you "Doing X is wrong" without giving any real reason as to why and not letting you to know why, Red guy wanted to end that so he did.
At the end it, seems that's over until notepad appears to show the future is just as controlling.
"Saying X is wrong is wrong" but also without any real reason as to why and not letting any questions float".

That seems awfully familiar.
I might give it a try.

There's no hope

It's amazing what people will pull out of their ass to try and give meaning to random vagueness.

It's as simple as that, user. Typical Marxist Nu-Trash.

"Express yourself." It tries so hard to take a shit on 90's liberal edutainment bullshit, that in the end, it becomes it.

They're pretty out in the open, these days, user. Just look to your local college campus.

So you can be an even bigger attention whore and flash your smelly rainbow pits in someone's general direction and then loudly harp on them for being a bigot when you see the disgusted look on their face.