Paul Ryan endorses Trump

LET THE UNCUCKENING COMMENSE
>Washington (CNN) - House Speaker Paul Ryan on Thursday said he's voting for presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump.
cnn.com/2016/06/02/politics/paul-ryan-endorses-donald-trump/index.html
archive.is/Gyb4a

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfftVbzM7wI&list=PLDIVi-vBsOEy6jMSt_r_SMj9F5tuqdtKe&index=60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The cucks fall into line one by one

oooh i might have to go to the san jose rally today and celebrate… i went to sac yesterday

it's about god damn time

from what I understand, the protesters got fucking rekt by the supporters, in a non violent way, which is kinda gay but I guess I'll take it.

the protesters were low energy as fuck. looked like UC Davis cucks, and there were about 12 of them. i expect san jose to be a fucking shit storm however

Did anyone Catch Morning Joe?

Joe and Mika seemed to be stabbing Trump in the back over this endorsement.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfftVbzM7wI&list=PLDIVi-vBsOEy6jMSt_r_SMj9F5tuqdtKe&index=60

b-b-b the Republican party is fractured!
t-they can't side with him! He's not a cuckservative!

THE EMPEROR BENDS ALL TO HIS WILL

AVE IMPERATOR

Paul Ryan knows that he would incur the wrath of Kek if he did not obey. Smart move.

I get that "negotiation" is part of Trump's schtick, but I hate seeing guys like this endorse him. I wanted to see these assholes thrown into the fire.

no brother! that comes later!

Morning Joe is entering the general election season so they're dialing it up to 11 with concern shilling and anti Trump messages. They repeated today what they said yesterday, that Trump has had a difficult last few weeks - despite the fact that Trump has been closing the gap on Hillary in polls and has been getting stronger. They pretend that if Trump wasn't making news they're be discussing Hillary's IG report more, which of course they would never. Fuck Morning Joe, and fuck their transparent 'concern'.

shitposter detected
were you hanging from the ceiling or something

Ryan is von Papen.

Just saw Trump's tweet on Twatter.

Trump just keeps getting stronger.

What's the story?

look him up newfag, this website is not for spoonfeeding

user confirmed for spiderman

Is that a big announcement?

WHY DO SO MANY PICTURES ROTATE WHEN I CLICK TO VIEW FULLSIZE?

That one flips upside down when I click it.

Nice

considering ryan didn't endorse trump when he was the presumptive nominee, yes.

He's elected by other politicians so the fact that he is now endorsing Trump means that the Republican party is officially on the train.

kek

seek medical attention(it actually occurs because of weird cellphone picture encoding I think)

Praise Kek for he is great.

Is my cock going to fall off?

Is this the Napoleon effect?
I mean liket he time he returned from Elba and the french media started to like him as he came closer and closer to Paris with his new army.

Fucking sycophants!

What are they looking at?

The light of God.

Don't be a dick. Not everyone is well versed on Hitler's early time in office.

"i'll vote for you bu-but it doesn't mean i l-like you.. b-baka"

Dubs confirm. All of the GOPe are either shedding their pussy-ness or are falling into irrelevance. Trump is putting these fucks in line. Meanwhile, the Dems continue to split.

Ryan knew he was about to be out of his political welfare queen status.

It's good news but keep an eye on him.

You have to be a real major league retard if you believe that.

These people like McConnell and Ryan aren't supporting Trump because they are 100% on board with his policies, they're jumping on the Trump train because if they don't, they lose their fucking jobs.

This is just a survival technique, these people have no intentions to morph the Republican Party to the nationalist party we want it to be, it might happen by the will of the people, but if it does happen it won't be because of people like Ryan actually adopting these policies.

They're still equally as cucked as they were last year.

No need to be mean.

I know that, but for now Trump is putting them in line and has support from the GOP's constituents and other working class whites.

I wonder what Trump did to convince him, VP position? Money? Ryan has no soul so it's either one of them

I'm pretty sure it was just for job security.

Wew satan

That's what I'm thinking. He wants to stay a player in the game.

Everybody acting like they KNOW why Ryan did this, BTFO unless he told you.

This is a horrible exploitable, user.

Nice, I watched this guy's speech at some court house after a Trump rally a few months ago and I thought he seemed like a good guy.

Guess he was just led astray by the lugenpresse.

What kind of sorcery is this?

That's retarded, you don't have to be explicitly told by the man himself to know what his true intentions are.

I mean, his congressional seat is getting challenged, his ratings are dropping, more and more of the republican base are flocking to Trump, it's retarded to think that he isn't doing this just for his job.

Now I could be wrong of course, but I highly highly doubt it.

Wew I wonder who got this get.

Read the post again, faggot.

I was agreeing with YOU.

I gave it a go.

I know you were, retard, I was just pointing out the second sentence is retarded.

faggot

No anons, this means we are about to be cucked.

Trump played us and is now falling in line

The God Emperor visits Trump Tower

Nice cut.

BLM trough the ages

They'll actively work to subvert it like their previous generation did when they co-opted Reagan's policies after doing everything they could to make sure he couldn't take off in 76 and again in 1980 (Bush Mafia).

It's too late for Paul Ryan.

He didn't kiss the ring immediately when he had the chance, and now he's going to lose his seat.

He's probably going to lose his seat for that fucking omnibus bill.

Like what the fuck? He's not socially conservative, and he's sure as fuck not fiscally conservative, the fuck is he? A fucking RINO.

He is only doing it because he is scared for his job.

HE HAS TO BE THROWN OUT ANYWAYS

Only if you touch it without urinating.

gettem out of here

That's why you have #$&^#@%$Sheldon Adelson#*#%^&(* forming SuperPACs supposedly backing Trump. Kikes always try to usurp and subvert the movements they can't kill. Hell, McConnell is saying outright that "Trump won't change the GOP, we'll change him".

It's not uncucking. They will be non-stop infiltrating and sabotaging.

nice dubs, however I'm more inclined to believe that they'll be making attempts to sabotage and infiltrate, but Trump is master chessman. I'm sure he'll keep them on a tight leash.