If you had to choose, which one would you rather have as your rapist?

if you had to choose, which one would you rather have as your rapist?

all of them

Either rabbit, horse or

Goat obviously, because it would be like getting raped by Satan.

I guess, if I HAD to, cat?

Why is the dog so surly? What kind of shitty dogs has this person been around?

I don't get why the rape of women is a big no-no. We live in a time where women can have sex how they want when they want with anyone and everything, where they have the pill and abortions in abundance and where virginity and fidelity don't count for anything.

A rape of a woman is literally the same is making her drink a glass of tea when she's not up for tea in that specific moment.

You are fucking retarded and probably a fedora-tipper get the fuck out of here retard

same can be said for faggots, so watch your ass.

Cow, of course.

Bullshit, where the monster girls at?

Let me guess, incel/truecel?

that's a big girl

CIA looks really disheveled there, looks like someone threw him out of a plane.

rabbit & dfc

Just fuck my flight plan up

Rabbit… under the condition that she keeps calling me "daddy"

These are literally jews. Not even an argument in their post. I guess this record is now in mint condition.

The one with the ponos.

doggo

I think by the same logic we could say that lesbian rape is acceptable. However it is totally disgusting to imagine fat, hairy dykes forcing themselves on qts. The same applies to men. It's sickening to think about fat or non-white men raping girls. It's just unsexy.

Same here but if I had to make a selection.

Goat, Horse and Cow. Not in that order if need be.

Why do you care? If you are an alpha you should just secure your qt/harem and be good to go. If you are a beta cuck, well… I guess you could go on pandering to womyn for some sloppy seconds.

If all of the above does not hold, then be our guest and tits of gtfo

Cow's tits are awesome, but rabbit looks sporty and energetic. I think I'd go cow first, then rabbit, then horse.

It's not so much that it needs to be a big no-no as that if any rape is okay at any time, society falls apart because men are spending so much time raping, women so much time trying to avoid rape. Look at Congo, or South Africa.

It's not about rape per se. There have been societies where a small number of men are entitled to rape women, or where a small number of women are vulnerable to rape. It's about social order.

Wow what a fucking edgelord, kys you edgy faggot

Same as this guy

But if I had to choose…

1st Place: Cow
2nd Place: Horse
3rd Place: Dog delicious Brown

So, yeah fuck me up cow lady!

Gooooo baaaaaack toooo Tuuuuumblr!

Your people miss you.

I don't that's how it works m8.

CAT

Short
Energetic
Not too much muscles
Sexy naughty look on her eyes
Birthing hips
Big enough breasts
White

Anyone who says anything other than rabbit or horse is a queer zoophile.

Dafuq am I reading?

How is it supposed to work m8?

If a cow doesn't have horns it's because they were removed.

Horse
Cow
Rabbit
Goat
Cat
Dog

Fat people and non-whites (apart from asians) just disgust me. It is a visceral reaction and I feel the need to share my opinion on the matter.

my brethren

Cow and horse. Forget the rest

I would take the dog and goat. And maybe the cat for third

horse, she seems pretty chill, and wont completely collapse my ribcage

whichever one is easier to kill.

Any of them since I'm pretty sure they all have vaginas.

Rapist is a little too strong of a term for any situation where I get to have intercourse with these characters.