What does Holla Forums thinks of censorship?

What does Holla Forums thinks of censorship?

I don't fr*cking care

You don't have to like it, but censorship, no matter how bad you think the statement is, holds humanity back.

Censorship of racists is a good thing. Racism automatically makes you dumb and why should we even read dumb opinions.

The "Nobel Scientist" maybe a good scientist but he is stupid in other areas of life.

You didn't even take the bait off the hook.

You got ban because you have posted unrelated topic on board with games and furry/wh40k rp. Is this reason good enough?

Mods themselves said you have whole board to discuss those matters normal people dont want to see facts so does mods on different boards.

I think it's very CENSORED

Try converting the fans of a death metal band to christianity during a gig.
you'll be censored

lol no shit

That's not true.

I'm an inveterate liar

Get out

(USER WAS CENSORED FOR THIS POST)

You're gonna have a bad time.

Censorship does not exi

i dont give a fuck about specific boards trying to filter out shit that isn't relevant to their specific boards

i do have a problem with censorship on Holla Forums though

oh and if you have a problem with moderation on shit boards then stop using those boards, only use such boards to advertise alternatives to get like minded people to leave

Censorship, there's no need to criticize anyway.

You had it coming.

What a sexually-explicit post. your mother would be ashamed of you.

Censoring anyone, no matter what their opinion is, is a violation of human rights

There's freedom of speech, and then there's responsibility of speech.

What it boils down to is that you can say whatever the fuck you want, as long as you're not being an utter retard.

Idiots who microwave Barbie dolls, retards who swallow Kinder egg contents, downies who can't tell the difference between race and poverty etc. don't get lawsuits in Europe. They get fined for being stupid.

Pull your pants up and lead by example, or shut your trap. Is that censorship? Sure it is. Is detrimental? Of course it isn't.

Go out there and show what you're made of or bitch and whine on the anonamoose internetz,for the lulz. Fucking losers.

unacceptable

I think you should go back to cuckchan

never

i do

How do you feel about cosplayers making wierd faces?

cum