Suicidal Dreams

Have any of you ever had a dream so awesome when you woke up you wanted to kill yourself?

I study japanese and have yellow fetish

please end me Holla Forums

nope

Wow… You're quite pathetic, user.

Whenever I wake up I try to go back to sleep to return to the dream, but end up failing and being sad

My dreams are as dry and hollowed out as my dead heart :^)

This is never going to end, op. It's just an endless cycle of apathy and idolisation - it's who we are…

i've long since stopped caring and i still have dreams about her

I had a dream about being happily married to a spider-girl once. We had a little house in the middle of the woods, far from the world, also had two little daughters. They always seem so happy when I was around.

If you still have nice dreams then there's still hope for you, my tender young op.

Maybe you should just go ahead and kill yourself. You could always go to Japan and jump in front of the trains like they do

I wouldn't say I want to kill myself, but I just woke up from a dream where I got back with my ex. Feels fucking bad.

I had a bunch of shit typed out, but pretty much hit the nail on the head.

First i saw her in a dream, didn't think much of it, but then after a few months i met her for real.

The problem is that she is fucking 12, and i can never see her without her mom being around.

I heard that i'm her "first love." I didn't realize that until i got told. After i heard it, i couldn't really act natural around her anymore.

I haven't seen her in a few months.

I´ve just been trying to forget her.

Shut it, jelly fat white bitch. You treat men here like shit we'll take our money elsewhere. Go hop on a nigger's cock, it's all you're good for.

You're going to give up on your one true love?

There are so many yellow girls. What's your problem? Are you obese? An idiot? Stutter?

atleast you have positive dreams, OP…

I only see her once in a while, maybe once every 1-2 years. But everytime I meet her, I never forget it.
She always has a different face, wearing different clothes, and is always in a different location, but her soul is the same. always the same.
I get so close to her, but then I open my eyes.

OP I can't believe you called in sick just because a dream upset you.

Seriously don't kill yourself, but get your shit together, may be see a doctor if it's really bothering you.

dont take shit to seriously, right now you still havent gotten over the fact tat your life is shit like the rest of us.
it takes a few years but the pain will go away and you will turn into an uncaring, cynical asshole like the rest of humanity.

hate to break it to you kid but thats what it really means to grow up.
if you have the luck of the gods you might find a nice girl and be happy with her but thats like winning the lottery these days.

yea half of the time, iz good man

yea im kind of a faggot you got me there

i know, i still actually try to meet a girl but its fucking impossible.

yes

protip: I was awake

heh

that sounds pretty fucking intense man. I love dreams with a ton of detail like that.

for me:
As soon as I woke up I felt so fucking guilty. I've worked so, so hard to avoid everything that I want IRL, and I'm fucking miserable because of it. I know that I'm denying myself happiness, and that it would have to come at the expense of others, and there's nothing I can do to change this about me.

I was so fucking disturbed by it that I could barely go to work or eat or do anything other than try to sleep and have the dream again for a good week or two afterwards. Just thinking about it is making me want to kill myself again. Thanks a lot OP.

That's what dreams are for, mang. live to sleep.

Didn't feel like killing myself, but felt shitty for a good few days. Have had nasty dream before. Moar?

You're in the wrong thread

I had this one when i was younger, maybe one of the first time i got drunk(8-9 years old)
Seriously, this one made me sad for weeks back then, and at a time where i was too young to understand emotions, not to mention how did i know about anal sex(first got the internet and naughty tv channels at home when i was like 12-13

I'll go back there one day. I'm not very good at lucid dreaming but fuck me if I'm not going to try.

I don't dream very often, and when i do it's either gibberish or something bad. I never had an awesome dream.

Next one

I once had a dream where I lived a full life starting from current year at the time until I died of old age. Had a wife and raised two children. Just before I died, I was able to witness our civilization's first unmanned probe into outer space. Learned how to play the flute in my dream.

Woke up completely disoriented and actually had to readjust to my real life again because I had basically been living an alternate life for probably 40 years which is a hell of long dream even though it really only lasted for probably 5 hours. What's interesting is that I still knew how to play the flute. Found one at a flea market that looked exactly like the one in my dream and began playing it. Everyone was amazed by the beautiful song I played that I wrote in my dream.

I really want to haveat another dream like that again

lucid dreaming is boring as fuck unless your conscious mind is actively that creative. you can only have the perfect fuck-fest so many times before it gets dull

also no nightmare is sufficiently terrifying

the simulations generated by subconscious is the only way to get a truly new experience. I'd recommend focusing on remembering your dreams, sleeping well and undisturbed, and going to bed early enough that you aren't woken up by alarm.

this one time i did some shrooms and when I thought they had started wearing off i went to bed just to have the best story ever, worthy of a novel, as a dream. Literally wanted to never ever wake up.
at this point I woke up because I had to drink some water and take a piss and I realized I was still high on shrooms, so I went back to bed hoping it continues
part 2 incoming

i just remember everyone going to war with the machines and I woke up. Was so curious what followed

that sounds trippy. A life-long dream sounds amazing

i wish you guys never woke up. I envy, my dreams are absolute boring shit

it sounds almost like a movie that should have come out. the first part reminds me of the Metro 2033 series. second one reminds me of Avatar but with a really original twist

Yes, many times.

I have a dream journal, if you guys want I can go through some of them, pretty weird stuff.

holy fuck can i make that into a novel?

yea i feel that man, ive had a dream like that before

I never even find happiness in my dreams anymore. That's how impossible it is for me in reality.

sure

i once had the aspiration to get gud at art so I could share my dreams with others but then i became a lazy bastard

i still cry thinking about her. i'd never read it but you are welcome to write it

Is that you, Jean-Luc?

I wish i had dreams that are as interesting as yours

thanks man

derp
ive had awesome dreams
all white communities
in all white countries
in all white regions
with neighboring communities each according to their own nations
and some "cities" where different whites could interact and study or trade
it was wonderous
but i did not wake up and cry and demand death because this is hard to accomplish in this day and age
i live and i seek these things by my means

you too could accomplish your dreams

this world is so dreary that we have dreams of dreaming endlessly

reapers frm mass effect

why

bumping a really decent thread

thx user

Just started up on Zoloft. A couple of weeks in and I'm starting to get gnarly dream-recall. I remember having even more vivid dreams when I did Prozac.