Niggers i am high on shrooms and xanax

niggers i am high on shrooms and xanax.
it is also my birthday. pls post some trippy music and videos.

Have fun psychonaut

Dude.

WHY?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l
Mixing a psychdelic and a sedative.

Anyways happy Holla Forumsirthday faggot.
wish you a great time.

thank you nigers, i appreciate it

You don't have to lie to kick it user.

nah bro, i am not lying about shit . itt' my brthday and i justt realized shrooms and xanax ggo pretty bad together
i love yo my Holla Forumsrethren

we love you too Holla Forumsro

You are nowhere near high enough on mushrooms to get decent effect if you can still use your comp/phone.

Hope you have headphones or good speakers

Pretending to be fucked up typing

I don't know if that is a good mix. But maybe I should try?

How about alcohol + weed + xanax + shrooms? Would it equal nausea?

With acid those things go well.

Anyway xoxo, tell us how the high is going.

Any benzo is a quick way to cancel tripping, didn't you know that user?

3,000mg of ascorbic acid daily will fuck-up your shit

op here. The shrooms kicked in before the xanax and it was amazing. everything was hilarious and my vison started zooming in and out. I tried recording my experience in a notebook but at one point i was unable to write.

I went for a drive at around 4am when the shrooms started letting go and the xanax was taking over and it was the most fun i've ever had while driving with like 140 on the highway. It is a miracle there wasn't a cop in sight.

after the Xanax took effect it turned into the worst experience ever. I was feeling down as a retard and drank a red bull just to stay awake for another hour. I went to sleep and woke up after 11 hours with the most powerful headache of all time.

Now i am typing this feeling tired as fuck.

as for this nigger.

You are full of shit, you provided no proof, no timestamps, no anything. You EXPOCT US X-DDD to just take your word for it? Thats not how it works asshole.

EXPOCT US X-DDD

Why is expect_us = EXPOCT US X-DDD

this website is so fucking gay.
People lying about taking drugs for a few replies, horse threads, 4chan threads, rate threads, fake stories, no proof no nothing. Everything is repeated.

Even if someone posts a timestamp it doesn't matter because the only thing they want is to get fucking naked. Why does no one do anything anymore? Is everyone literally sitting at the computer 24/7 waiting for the threads to refresh?

best

We need to create OC

Let the creative juices flow like my alcohol induced bloody diarrhea this morning

because of those Initial D webms i started to enjoy Eurobeat unironically

there is no shame in that

By my shit you mean my liver,rite?