I think I fucked up

SO I was in my house's laundry room earlier and I was smelling the girls dirty panties and i think she noticed. I tried to put it back exaclty as I could, but I was rushing so she might know… She could tell my landlord and I might get kicked out of my place… Can I get in legal trouble for this?

You're fucked op, might as well go all the way.
She can't say no if she's unconcious.

The only reasonable answer.

Yea, you're fucked OP.

If you aren't full of shit, go into more detail. Explain what was going on.

You fucked up OP, now us this

Well theres a big laundry room in my basement we all share, and when I was walking out of it she just walked in. I tried texting her roommate but she won't respond to me. I stuffed them back in and pulled a shirt over the panties but I'm just paranoid that she mightve noticed

I know that feel. Took pics of a hot girl sitting in front of me at lunch everyday to fap to. I think she might of noticed but nothing came of it.

Wow what a fucking edgelord, kys you edgy faggot

I get that feel, but she lives with me which makes me afraid she'll take measures more severe

And she didn't see me doing it, I just am being paranoid about her clothes in the basket

Are you actually surprised something like this is here? Are you really?

Wow what a fucking edgelord, kys you edgy faggot

Holy shit! You live with her! Move out you retard!

This is the laziest kind of shitposting I've ever seen. Seriously

Well its in the same building but not the same room. Its a small house divided into apartments.

The apartment I have is all mine. And the furthest one away from her.

She hasnt blocked me on Facebook and she's posted after it should've been noticed if it had. So I guess maybe she didn't but idk

how could she possibly know? Were they folded on a counter or in the dryer? If they were folded then all you do is "accidentally" knock over the pile and refold everything while getting your sniff on. if anyone notices, it was just an accident.

they were in a laundry basket and they were dirty.

Then just knock the fucking basket over and pick it up and sniff. If she noticed just tell her you accidentally knocked over the basket.

I don't believe you had this problem. Anyone with an ounce of sense knows how to do basic slickness

She had a sick black laced thong and I'm damn lucky I didn't get to the others before i stopped because she would've certainly caught me

I didn't want her to think I touched them at all even if it was some sort of accident. I thought being slick was pulling the black shirt over the top of the basket like it was.

Get blacked out drunk tonight and forget this whole thing ever happened!

Your lying

The fuck would I lie about this? I heard her coming so i stopped

==redtext== POOR GUY

POOR GUY

==nice== try
:^)

There's something we really want to know, and you niggers are too stupid ask.

What did they smell like?

CUM IN THEM…GIVE HER SOMETHING TO SNIFF!