Population of women outnumber men

incorrect, there are more single women than single men.

Women have simply gotten used to the culture that men will do all the work for them in creating a relationship. You did this to us OP, You did this.

Did what?

They're all vampires and suck the life out of the men, leaving them hollow and moving to the next one.

Eh, my girlfriend sure does suck something out of me. But it ain't my life ;)

I-is it a poop noodle?

No. That's one of the few things neither of us are into.

She's pretty good at sucking my dick, yes.

Are women nothing but semen vampires, sucking the life essence out of men?

Assuming we're speaking about the pool of people who don't want to be alone and yet are.

There are plenty of women who haven't been asked out because they're not the prettiest in their friend group.

Plus, since unattractive men are more often shy, and attractive men are less likely to go for the unattractive girl, there are single women and single men.

The dating world isn't optimal.

the sexual revolution was a bitch for beta males

If that was literally the case it would definitely make things more interesting, mundane life is grating sometimes.

Women are free to choose who to fug, why wouldn't they choose the top 20% of guys? Every guy below that is literally dirt.

You're looking for the wrong type of girl OP.

Yes, and it's a wonderful extinction!

damn right

The number who have 'never' been asked out it pretty small, and in general those are infrequently asked out are strongly hypergamous: they flirty heavily with guys way out of their league and act awkward/uncomfortable with guys who are at their "level" (in pure percentiles, I mean).

Right, exactly. And those girls end up "reserved". A girl who gets to hook up with a hot guy a few times a month isn't going to feel the slightest attraction to a boring guy on the weekends when he's ignoring her texts. A girl who has an on-again-off-again relationship with a hot guy isn't going to fall for a mediocre guy during the six months of a year when they're "on a break". So one guy can remove multiple girls from the dating pool on a long-term basis.

The life of your unborn children, you monster

In this used, still-warm soggy cum sock, are potentially the population of a small country!

lol

mmmmmmmmm

Yes they are.
I don't avoid women, user, but I do deny them my essence.

protip:dead ones wont refuse

it honestly was

but pre sex revolution wasn't so kind to them either

Impressive!

Where does an average Holla Forumstard get a corpse?

That's like saying "Having my balls ripped off was a bitch, but that time I stubbed my toe wasn't so kind to me either!"

lol what the fuck are you on about, you think there's security guards watching over the dead? maybe in chicago or LA but not your average suburban funeral home

I live in a fucking city, not some hamlet with a population of 400.
Morgues here have actual security and cameras.

rent a car then, and drive literally twenty minutes out of town. there is no excuse for not being able to get a body when you need one

Life is a load of fucking horse shit.

Purity of Essence
Peace on Earth

I am not going to contribute to this thread